• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. speculation that grinds your gears (BE CIVIL)

Quillion

Smash Hero
There's the problem right there: You can't stop people asking for a second exception. Or a third, fourth and so on.
And you can't stop Sakurai from denying the people asking for another exception either.

Dr. Mario remains an unfollowed precedent for Mario spin-off characters, and Sheik remains an unfollowed precedent for Zelda one-shot characters.

Its this:
"Oh Fire emblem, Pokemon and Xenoblade Chronicles need a new protagonist each game cause they are rotating cast franchises!"
Especially when combined with:
"We dont need toon link adult (champion) link is enough to rep all of zelda!"
Atleast be consistent!
At least Link more-or-less acts the same from incarnation to incarnation despite them being different people.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So tired of Ultimate port talk. It’s not fun and not realistic and the sooner we can get over that hurdle the better.
I don't get why someone would want a port and then want FP3 to be DLC for that port.

Why not just hope for FP3 for the Ultimate we already have? Do you really want to have to spend $300 on a new console, then $60 on a port, just to buy an extra $30 pass?

BritishGuy54

Smash Journeyman
So tired of Ultimate port talk. It’s not fun and not realistic and the sooner we can get over that hurdle the better.
Yeah. I’d rather have something new. Heck, we also have people begging for Mario Kart 8 to be ported AGAIN.

I’d rather get a new Smash game with new characters, new stages, new content, and a trimmed down roster in terms of scale, and more so scope.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yeah. I’d rather have something new. Heck, we also have people begging for Mario Kart 8 to be ported AGAIN.

I’d rather get a new Smash game with new characters, new stages, new content, and a trimmed down roster in terms of scale, and more so scope.
That's what I think they're gonna do.

Top Bottom