• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, you can count on us!)

Ralsei: "I don't want anyone else to risk themselves for our journey, though..."

___

Mabel: "Is that even possible...?" :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(She's stronger than most Pichus and even tougher than me and a lot of our fellow Pikachu in some fields, but she's still young. She still has a lot to learn, she hasn't found a Trainer yet, and she's been afraid to really go anywhere without me or Ms. Atalanta...)"
Weiss: "I'm a Huntress. Protecting those who can't defend themselves is my duty. I would not risk myself much more than usual."
---
Byleth: "There are... a good amount of people faster than her."

-cue Ruby zooming by-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwww...."

-is the sister pre-patch Pichu? :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I'm a Huntress. Protecting those who can't defend themselves is my duty. I would not risk myself much more than usual."
---
Byleth: "There are... a good amount of people faster than her."

-cue Ruby zooming by-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwww...."

-is the sister pre-patch Pichu? :V-
Penny: "And I was granted the honored duty of protecting my home town. I failed to save it... but I do not plan on letting more people and civilizations down again when I know I can take action to protect it."

Berdly: "And you can keep counting on us as well, new comrade!"

Noelle: "Yeah, Queen's scheme may have been scary...What's scarier was all of our friends and two entire worlds being in danger! I might be new to magic and the Dark World and all this stuff, but I'm not about to stop fighting to save them!"

Ralsei: "...Gosh...Th-Thanks, everyone." :) -Too humble to know what else to say-
___

Mabel: "Have they ever proven it with a race?" -Doesn't know Ruby or most of the other fast runners that well-
___

-Phosphora and Lilith better understand why Sparky is so worried now?-

-Eeyup, being extremely fast and knowing how to use a number of attacks with great speed-

-The difference, however, is that she lacks the battle experience and training to reach that Pichu's level yet-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "And I was granted the honored duty of protecting my home town. I failed to save it... but I do not plan on letting more people and civilizations down again when I know I can take action to protect it."

Berdly: "And you can keep counting on us as well, new comrade!"

Noelle: "Yeah, Queen's scheme may have been scary...What's scarier was all of our friends and two entire worlds being in danger! I might be new to magic and the Dark World and all this stuff, but I'm not about to stop fighting to save them!"

Ralsei: "...Gosh...Th-Thanks, everyone." :) -Too humble to know what else to say-
___

Mabel: "Have they ever proven it with a race?" -Doesn't know Ruby or most of the other fast runners that well-
___

-Phosphora and Lilith better understand why Sparky is so worried now?-

-Eeyup, being extremely fast and knowing how to use a number of attacks with great speed-

-The difference, however, is that she lacks the battle experience and training to reach that Pichu's level yet-
Weiss: "You're welcome." :)
---
Byleth: "I think it's fair to assume anyone who moves so far the eye can't catch them is faster than her."

-Dipper can't disagree?-
---
-yeah, they understand... and Lilith is more motivated than ever, looking at Phosphora!-

Lilith: "I'll handle the infrastructure. You handle all the technology required to make it work."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-isn't the actual Nasuverse term "Magician" for her specifically :V-

Shez: "That sounds... rather ordinary, but I'll guess that word has a big meaning where she's from."
---
Kamui: "And don't ever return..." -looks around to see if everyone's fine-
---
-AND HE FELL-

Pit: "WHOA!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "Is it truly that simple?"
Artoria: "Well, see, the 'magecraft' that you see many of us using is but a mere tiny reflection of what could be done in ancient eras where our world was full of mystery. That's why it's called like that, instead of 'magic' like in other worlds like Mewni"

Arcueid: "Yeah, you'd have to reach what's basically the center of the world to learn it"

Aoko: "Hahaha, yeah, funny..."
---
-Thankfully, the other Digimon that MetalFantomon didn't manage to kill are fine and calmed now, relieved it's over, as well as her friends-
-Well, all but Sistermon Ciel who got what she deserved from them-
---
Minervamon: "I am so glad~!"
---
Nitocris: "In execution, it should be"
(...I still think this rather strict and harsh method was uncalled for.)

I-I just hope I'm the right Trainer to help her make that happen...

-Penny has several of Floating Array's swords arranged to fire lasers at Scáthach from multiple angles, as well as few more ready to block another attack-
-and Miyu....though she may not like what she sees....-

-still knocked out-

-this makes him shy again-

-an eyebrow is raised-
So what exactly can you do when you're not being a culinary master?

-but Burrito is knocked out and dreaming :V-
-No... She won't like any of it at all-

Elizabeth: "Yay! ...So, what do we do now with him?"
Mordred: "Hmmm..."

Mata Hari: "Aw we didn't mean to interrupt" :)

Kaito: -Pulls out a gun- "Wanna see?" -and in the gun he pulled a card- "Transform!"
-From the gun, a deep voice yelled "KAMEN RIDE... DIEND!" as a shot of energy went to Kaito and changed him into a super-powered form-
-Which looks admittedly like, something... Moreso given his helmet and chest are clearly patterned after codebars-
1714503849575.png

The fight is taking a bit too long tbh
-Either way she's dreaming nicely about becoming awesome-
Scáthach: "I'll give you credit for arranging this strategy" -tracing runes as they go towards her-
Pfft, at least ya did the right thing for once! :p

-Soon enough...enough of the Thorns are burnt, broken off or simply destroyed to reveal the original Thorn Ring itself: a metal ring with ancient rune carvings on it, covered in natural, tan plant-like thorns also shaped like a ring-

Dipper: "There it is! Everyone, target that ring!"
___

-Spamton GIGA is temporarily restrained through a magic binding spell, his mech's face is badly damaged, one of his three strings is cut, and one of the now two remaining strings is badly damaged, and now starts taking further damage from magic projectiles fired by Susie, Noelle and Berdly-

YOU [[clods]] !! DON'T YOU GET IT ?? NONE OF YOU CAN SEE THE DARKNESS ON THE [[new horizons]] !! NO ONE HERE IS FREE !!
___

-Is that all Artemis knows of Ata's conflict with Jeanne, though?-
___

-Tetra fires shots at both one of the Digimon's weak points and another one at any weapon the green-clad Kame Rider is holding, using her dual flintlock pistols-

Spooky: "...You people are boring." -_- " I'm out of here." -About to phase into the ground-
___

-Garnet attempts to punch the computer since she's immune to electricity, but is unable to before the KIRA system displays a message. The message in question reads: "WARNING: ALL FOUR SPECIMENS ALREADY ACTIVE. EVACUATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY"-

Steven: "THEY'RE ALL BEING CALLED HERE?!"

Garnet: "Everyone, get out of here! Now!"

What the heck even caused this?!

-It's then that everyone would hear an all too familiar, all too annoying laugh...-

Grehahahahahahahaha...! Oh, you poor mortals!

(...I know that laugh...) -Battle stance, taking the threat seriously-

(Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!) -Shouting with a more exasperated tone-

-Mere seconds later, this music starts to play as a green glow illuminates the entire room, and Merasmus teleports into the room to dramatically point at the group with a gloating tone-

You...absolute FOOLS!
Alear: "At least you're useful at something good... Think you can focus enough on the meteors for the rest of it to focus on that... thing?"

-Veyle threw a dagger, aiming for the ring after hearing Dipper-

Sothis: "Well, I suppose I should say my name as well then. I am Sothis. And it's a pleasure to meet you, young one." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I grow tired of this..." -grabs his neck with both of her hands and forces him to stare at her eyes as she tries to petrify him-
---
Kamui: "How much do you know?"
---
Azura: "Stand down, before I cut you down." -twirling her axe-

Kanna: "I think I can do that." :p -then Nanoha- "...Maybe I'll focus on another group to NOT get in the crossfire." :lol:
---
Yang: "Congratulations on getting all of us killed, you moron!" :glare:

Weiss: "Seriously, what is UP with this guy?"
-doing an set of explosive trust falls on the ring!-

-leaps up to attack with Dynas-

Oh no you-a don't!
-rushes at Mach 3 to grab her....even though chances are he will be unable to because ghost-

[You know? Green isn't really my color.]
-he dips into the ground and turns the green aura to purple before popping out-
[Much better....]
-looking unhinged at Merasmus-

-meanwhile-
New Weapons Solider: "MERAAAASMUS! May we have new weapons please? .....Please?"
-huge pleading eyes-
-Shirou and Bedivere also made sure to shoot right at the Thorn Ring!-

Voyager: "Sothis... I'll remember that then!"
Sitonai: "...Cute"
---
-Signum would try to cut with her blade, and soon Fate tries to help her with her blade-
---
Artemis: "Well... That's all it amounts to"
---
-Tetra's shots doen't amount to much, but they manage to give Fate enough time to send lightning spells that hurted the MegaloGrowmon-
-Right now, the assailant Azura told that to looks like he's having a headache-

Tiki: "Hey, wait a moment!"
---
LOOOOOOOL
Rin: "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"
Makoto: "Who is this guy?! Do you know him?"
Mordred: "Merasmus, an annoying magic ghost that meddles with us every year!"
Star: "I was more into history after getting a bunch of awesome magic instructors from across time and across Earth, and also after learning about all the other ancient stuff that my parents and the High Commission haven't told me, but just reading the same stuff in like fifty different books over and over again is just getting exhausting..."
___

-Resulting in Amethyst getting shield bashed?-
___

We'll see about that! Follow the Extermination Robonoids and move in! The majority of the Insecticons have been cleared out!
___

-It's telling that she's much more concentrated than she usually is, focusing solely on winning any training battles in the lesson and passing the lesson itself-
___

Dipper: "Are you kidding? You made the top 10!"

Mabel: "You did amazing!" :b:
Lily: "That's the thing, how are we gonna find anything now?"
---
-That's Mash's intention yes-
---
Waspinator: "Let'szzz march in!"
Blackarachnia: "I'm going to enjoy erasing that guy's face from space..."
---
-Even battling some of the other Pokémon to see how she can improve-
---
Amy: "awww, you guys are so supportive" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artoria: "Well, see, the 'magecraft' that you see many of us using is but a mere tiny reflection of what could be done in ancient eras where our world was full of mystery. That's why it's called like that, instead of 'magic' like in other worlds like Mewni"

Arcueid: "Yeah, you'd have to reach what's basically the center of the world to learn it"

Aoko: "Hahaha, yeah, funny..."
---
-Thankfully, the other Digimon that MetalFantomon didn't manage to kill are fine and calmed now, relieved it's over, as well as her friends-
-Well, all but Sistermon Ciel who got what she deserved from them-
---
Minervamon: "I am so glad~!"
---
Nitocris: "In execution, it should be"
Shez: "So it's like some forbidden, super strong spells then. Alright, seems relatable so far."

-Shez doesn't seem to get it but Arc knows Shez well enough to know where she's coming from?-
---
Kamui: -taking some deep breaths before returning back to normal and fainting-
---
Pit: "Crushing... my... ribs..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Let's try it then." :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Randomly hearing various noises in the background with multiple quotes being aired

FALCON PUNCH!!!

Shez: ....okay that was weird

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "That's the thing, how are we gonna find anything now?"
---
-That's Mash's intention yes-
---
Waspinator: "Let'szzz march in!"
Blackarachnia: "I'm going to enjoy erasing that guy's face from space..."
---
-Even battling some of the other Pokémon to see how she can improve-
---
Amy: "awww, you guys are so supportive" :)
Dipper: "First things's first thing, what books did you guys read that had any actual clues or new information in it?"

Star: "I think they were...Ooh, yeah, these are the ones!" -Passes the four books in question to Dipper and Mabel-
___

-Then Amethyst gets hit in the gut with Mash's shield and launched at least a few yards away-

Amethyst: "OOF!"
___

-Even Aquamarine flew in, taking the frontline alongside two other Decepticons-
___

-Right now she's battling...I'm not sure, need to think of which Pokemon would be a good opponent for her since while she's got a type advantage against Rockruff, he's still several levels higher than her and he was still trained by freaking Scáthach, so combine that with having gotten way more combat training from her, and he's still much tougher than any other Rockruff, so Justeaze is working her way up to be able to defeat him- :V
___

-Even Chrono thinks she did remarkably well since she's never played Dig-Dug before?-

Weiss: "You're welcome." :)
---
Byleth: "I think it's fair to assume anyone who moves so far the eye can't catch them is faster than her."

-Dipper can't disagree?-
---
-yeah, they understand... and Lilith is more motivated than ever, looking at Phosphora!-

Lilith: "I'll handle the infrastructure. You handle all the technology required to make it work."
-Meanwhile, the other Huntresses and Huntsmen see the group talking?-
___

Dipper: "..Fair point."

Mabel: "I'll believe when I see it!" -missed the entire point of what Byleth just said-

Dipper: :glare:
___

Sparky: "(Is there anything I can do to help?)" -Not a scientist by any means since fairly young Pokemon, but he's more than willing to help with the project if it could help his sister-

Scáthach: "I'll give you credit for arranging this strategy" -tracing runes as they go towards her-
(You could, I don't know, free him from the ropes you tied this poor Pokemon up with?) :glare:

Let's make sure it gets a grand finale with badass attacks then :p

-Alphys picks her up to make sure she's alright and stays out of range of the spar-

Penny: "And you are just as skilled and powerful of a warrior as I was told you were!" :b: -Her compliments and enthusiasm doesn't stop her from directing various lightning bolts to counter the runes-

Alear: "At least you're useful at something good... Think you can focus enough on the meteors for the rest of it to focus on that... thing?"

-Veyle threw a dagger, aiming for the ring after hearing Dipper-

Sothis: "Well, I suppose I should say my name as well then. I am Sothis. And it's a pleasure to meet you, young one." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I grow tired of this..." -grabs his neck with both of her hands and forces him to stare at her eyes as she tries to petrify him-
---
Kamui: "How much do you know?"
---
Azura: "Stand down, before I cut you down." -twirling her axe-

Kanna: "I think I can do that." :p -then Nanoha- "...Maybe I'll focus on another group to NOT get in the crossfire." :lol:
---
Yang: "Congratulations on getting all of us killed, you moron!" :glare:

Weiss: "Seriously, what is UP with this guy?"

---
-Signum would try to cut with her blade, and soon Fate tries to help her with her blade-
---
---
-Tetra's shots doen't amount to much, but they manage to give Fate enough time to send lightning spells that hurted the MegaloGrowmon-

---
LOOOOOOOL

Oh no you-a don't!
-rushes at Mach 3 to grab her....even though chances are he will be unable to because ghost-

[Much better....]

-meanwhile-
New Weapons Solider: "MERAAAASMUS! May we have new weapons please? .....Please?"
-huge pleading eyes-
-While Undyne, Dipper, Mabel, Star and all the Pokemon all launch their own projectiles and spells at it-

-The ring is quickly getting badly damaged...but Star, Marco, Rapidash, Fireball and Shuriken are all taking significant damage from the curses, and a few of them were even struck by debris from some of the meteors...-

Byleth! Shez! -Finally caught up to the location along with her siblings and Max-
___

-While Signum's slashes and the Dynas attacks damage the strings further, with one looking to be on the verge of snapping in half, Spamton fires eye beams at Queen Medusa to try and stop her petrification attack-

I'M NOT ABOUT TO [[travel plans for six feet under]] !! IM REACHING PAST THE DARK IF IT'S THE LAST THIS SALESMAN DOES !!

___

-But it's still a good start to figuring out the roots of the conflict...-
___

Tetra: "Nice one!" :p

-Sure enough, Peppino is unable to grab the annoying ghost, although she's surprised by the Mach 3 run-

Spooky: "...How did you run that fast?" :surprised:
___

Merasmus! You're part of this?!

Ooh, you're not far off, but I'm not afiliated with GL Labs, I merely wanted a chance to kill two birds with one stone and find new minions while wiping Chaldea out for good! Who do you think cursed this infernal mansion to teleport to random dimensions in the first place?

You're the one who did that?! Ugh, I should've guessed...

Steven: "Now hang on a minute, you promised everyone you'd leave Chaldea alone for good outside of pulling harmless pranks on them!"

Helloooooooo? Evil wizard? I'm not one to keep my word if it doesn't benefit my villainous schemes!

Amethyst: "IT BENEFITS YOU BY NOT GIVING EVERYONE A REASON TO KICK YOUR BUTT AGAIN!"

Oh, but that's what you think! It DOESN'T help me because I want you annoying pests out of my hair once and for all, and once you and the rest of Chaldea are gone, I'll take over this labaoratory and that pitiful ghost's army for myself and conquer the WORLD with a terrifying, powerful army! -Evil laughter-

Blah blah blah, I've heard these kinds of villain rants before! Shut up! We're still gonna stop you!

Steven: "Yeah, we're not going to let you get away with this!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Oh no you-a don't!

[Much better....]

---
---
---

---
LOOOOOOOL
-While Undyne, Dipper, Mabel, Star and all the Pokemon all launch their own projectiles and spells at it-

-The ring is quickly getting badly damaged...but Star, Marco, Rapidash, Fireball and Shuriken are all taking significant damage from the curses, and a few of them were even struck by debris from some of the meteors...-

Byleth! Shez! -Finally caught up to the location along with her siblings and Max-
___

-While Signum's slashes and the Dynas attacks damage the strings further, with one looking to be on the verge of snapping in half, Spamton fires eye beams at Queen Medusa to try and stop her petrification attack-

I'M NOT ABOUT TO [[travel plans for six feet under]] !! IM REACHING PAST THE DARK IF IT'S THE LAST THIS SALESMAN DOES !!

___

___

-Sure enough, Peppino is unable to grab the annoying ghost, although she's surprised by the Mach 3 run-

___

Ooh, you're not far off, but I'm not afiliated with GL Labs, I merely wanted a chance to kill two birds with one stone and find new minions while wiping Chaldea out for good! Who do you think cursed this infernal mansion to teleport to random dimensions in the first place?

Steven: "Now hang on a minute, you promised everyone you'd leave Chaldea alone for good outside of pulling harmless pranks on them!"

Helloooooooo? Evil wizard? I'm not one to keep my word if it doesn't benefit my villainous schemes!

Amethyst: "IT BENEFITS YOU BY NOT GIVING EVERYONE A REASON TO KICK YOUR BUTT AGAIN!"

Oh, but that's what you think! It DOESN'T help me because I want you annoying pests out of my hair once and for all, and once you and the rest of Chaldea are gone, I'll take over this labaoratory and that pitiful ghost's army for myself and conquer the WORLD with a terrifying, powerful army! -Evil laughter-

Blah blah blah, I've heard these kinds of villain rants before! Shut up! We're still gonna stop you!

Veyle: "Come on... she can't seriously be able to last much longer..." -aiming magic at the ring-

Alear: "Keep pushing, everyone!" -ready to slash an attack-

Shez: "Yeah, that kid looks pretty cute." :p

Sothis: "Adorable, even."
---
Queen Medusa: -keeps his neck held as she headbutts- "Please stop talking. Your voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard!"
---
Kamui: "I... I see... This is a more complicated situation than I thought..."
---
Azura: -was ready to strike that assailant with her axe and water magic!-
---
Yang: "Sounds like we gotta make you join that undead army as one of its own members." -cracks her knuckles-

Meanwhile, the other Huntresses and Huntsmen see the group talking?-
___

Dipper: "..Fair point."

Mabel: "I'll believe when I see it!" -missed the entire point of what Byleth just said-

Dipper: :glare:
___

Sparky: "(Is there anything I can do to help?)" -Not a scientist by any means since fairly young Pokemon, but he's more than willing to help with the project if it could help his sister-
-yes, and they get curious!-

Nora: "When are you gonna present your new friends to us, Weiss? Or is this a secret second life on a second team?" :p
---
Byleth: "Then I suppose you'll never believe me then." :p

-Byleth couldn't help but take this opportunity to crack a joke at that, seems Shez has gotten to her :V-
---
-what could a Pikachu do that Phosphora can't already...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yes, and they get curious!-

Nora: "When are you gonna present your new friends to us, Weiss? Or is this a secret second life on a second team?" :p
---
Byleth: "Then I suppose you'll never believe me then." :p

-Byleth couldn't help but take this opportunity to crack a joke at that, seems Shez has gotten to her :V-
---
-what could a Pikachu do that Phosphora can't already...-
-It's not much of a secret if she's literally told them about the mission to the Cyber World...More so since several others including Penny, Rin, Winter and the entirety of the Gokaigers among several others went there for the same mission- :p
___

Mabel: "...That was clever, but I still don't believe anyone can run faster than her!"
___

-Pikachus may have electricity-based powers, but Phosphora's electrical powers are stronger and more versatile..-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's not much of a secret if she's literally told them about the mission to the Cyber World...More so since several others including Penny, Rin, Winter and the entirety of the Gokaigers among several others went there for the same mission- :p
___

Mabel: "...That was clever, but I still don't believe anyone can run faster than her!"
___

-Pikachus may have electricity-based powers, but Phosphora's electrical powers are stronger and more versatile..-
Ruby: "This must be the group she was in the Dark World with. It reminds me so much of the Ever After!"

Weiss: "Huh... I never realized it but you're right."
---
Byleth: "In that case, meet me at the training grounds. I'll go get Shez."
---
-and she probably doesn't want to put her new Pokemon into testing in case things go wrong-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "So it's like some forbidden, super strong spells then. Alright, seems relatable so far."

-Shez doesn't seem to get it but Arc knows Shez well enough to know where she's coming from?-
---
Kamui: -taking some deep breaths before returning back to normal and fainting-
---
Pit: "Crushing... my... ribs..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Let's try it then." :)
Arcueid: "Kinda like it! So she knows the Fifth Magic!"
Aoko: "Heheheh... I do" :p
---
Jeanne: "Ah, Kamui!" -ran towards her-
---
Minervamon: "Ah! So sorry!" -lets him go-
---
Nitocris: "You're welcome to!"
Dipper: "First things's first thing, what books did you guys read that had any actual clues or new information in it?"

Star: "I think they were...Ooh, yeah, these are the ones!" -Passes the four books in question to Dipper and Mabel-
___

-Then Amethyst gets hit in the gut with Mash's shield and launched at least a few yards away-

Amethyst: "OOF!"
___

-Even Aquamarine flew in, taking the frontline alongside two other Decepticons-
___

-Right now she's battling...I'm not sure, need to think of which Pokemon would be a good opponent for her since while she's got a type advantage against Rockruff, he's still several levels higher than her and he was still trained by freaking Scáthach, so combine that with having gotten way more combat training from her, and he's still much tougher than any other Rockruff, so Justeaze is working her way up to be able to defeat him- :V
___

-Even Chrono thinks she did remarkably well since she's never played Dig-Dug before?-
-And would they read them?-
---
-And Mash would leap at her rapidly!-
---
-Shockwave and Soundwave in her case-
---
-One of the Frogadiers maybe?-
---
Chrono: "I suppose you weren't bad"
Amy: "I'll take it" :p
Randomly hearing various noises in the background with multiple quotes being aired

FALCON PUNCH!!!

Shez: ....okay that was weird

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Kinda like it! So she knows the Fifth Magic!"
Aoko: "Heheheh... I do" :p
---
Jeanne: "Ah, Kamui!" -ran towards her-
---
Minervamon: "Ah! So sorry!" -lets him go-
---
Nitocris: "You're welcome to!"
Shez: "Wonder how that compared to my own little tricks and whistles." :p

Byleth: "Always thinking about sparring, huh?"

Shez: "You there too, B?"

Byleth: "Saw this building pop up and decided to investigate it. They serve good ribs."

Shez: "Damn, I actually thought of ordering those too."

Sothis: -notices Aoko- Whoa... that one...

Byleth: Hm? You see something in this woman?

Sothis: I see you should never get her on your bad side, that's for sure.

(felt lonely to have only Shez :V)
---
-seems that power-up moment took the wind off of her but she's otherwise completely fine-
---
Pit: "I'm... glad you're happy about it, at least."
---
-AND SO THEY TRY-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And would they read them?-
---
-And Mash would leap at her rapidly!-
---
-Shockwave and Soundwave in her case-
---
-One of the Frogadiers maybe?-
---
Chrono: "I suppose you weren't bad"
-Actually, I forgot that most of the info they found was through their own notes and carefully analyzing some of Star's own spells, so Star handed them two books and several of their notes instead-

Dipper: "So there's a few queens who invented significantly powerful spells when they were feeling particularly strong emotions and determination...But no known Mewnian mage in the past has ever been able to bring someone back from the dead except as a zombie..."

Mable: "Here's hoping those efforts were less than a disaster than when you raised a horde of zombies at the Mystery Shack's party." :p

Dipper: "I raised the dead one time, Mabel!" :glare:
___

-While Steven also recovered and prepared to throw his shield like a boomerang-

-Before he does, though, Amethyst tries to get up and block whatever attack Mash throws with her elbow-
___

-Do they spot any of the ex-Decepticons or are they shot at from a blind spot before they can?-
___

-Shuriken it is!-

(I've gotta think of a different color for him and Aquamarine...)
___

Mabel: "He's totally impressed." :p

Ruby: "This must be the group she was in the Dark World with. It reminds me so much of the Ever After!"

Weiss: "Huh... I never realized it but you're right."
---
Byleth: "In that case, meet me at the training grounds. I'll go get Shez."
---
-and she probably doesn't want to put her new Pokemon into testing in case things go wrong-
-Kris and Susie even originally discovered it by falling into a dark void - :V
___

Dipper: "Got it!"

-Cut to the group being at the training grounds-
___

-But Sparky hasn't considered that...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kris and Susie even originally discovered it by falling into a dark void - :V
___

Dipper: "Got it!"

-Cut to the group being at the training grounds-
___

-But Sparky hasn't considered that...-
-lmao they did-
---
-it was pretty empty, but then they could barely make out a purple and orange blur dashing in and putting dummies all over the place-
---
-so Phosphy is not sure what task to give him...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-lmao they did-
---
-it was pretty empty, but then they could barely make out a purple and orange blur dashing in and putting dummies all over the place-
---
-so Phosphy is not sure what task to give him...-
-Main difference is that this void thankfully works an easy two-way portal...And that it's located in their school's supply room, so Susie and Kris had no reason to suspect anything remotely like an interdimesional portal would even be in there- :V
___

-Strong enough to create gusts off wind?-
___

-And unlike Blitzwing, he can't carry or haul heavy loads of equipment, either...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Main difference is that this void thankfully works an easy two-way portal...And that it's located in their school's supply room, so Susie and Kris had no reason to suspect anything remotely like an interdimesional portal would even be in there- :V
___

-Strong enough to create gusts off wind?-
___

-And unlike Blitzwing, he can't carry or haul heavy loads of equipment, either...-
-but yeah, they ask about the Ever After or nah?-
---
-oh yeah, the wind is there too, making it clear it wasn't just teleportation-
---
-that is also true...- 🤔

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but yeah, they ask about the Ever After or nah?-
---
-oh yeah, the wind is there too, making it clear it wasn't just teleportation-
---
-that is also true...- 🤔
Susie: "The Ever-what now?" 🤨

-Before I write any more dialogue for her, should Winter have been told about the Ever After off-screen or nah?-
___

-As a result, Mabel's hair is blown back and Dipper's hat is blown off-

Dipper/Mabel: "Whoa..." :surprised:
___

-As much as he wants to since if it's going to ensure his younger sis is still well cared for when he can't be around, as well as because his new Trainer Phosphora is helping the project herself, Sparky might not be able to help with this...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "The Ever-what now?" 🤨

-Before I write any more dialogue for her, should Winter have been told about the Ever After off-screen or nah?-
___

-As a result, Mabel's hair is blown back and Dipper's hat is blown off-

Dipper/Mabel: "Whoa..." :surprised:
___

-As much as he wants to since if it's going to ensure his younger sis is still well cared for when he can't be around, as well as because his new Trainer Phosphora is helping the project herself, Sparky might not be able to help with this...-
-she likely knows-

Blake: "Think of it as an alternate world where fairy tales are real." No need to point out they ARE real in our world...
---
Shez: "So, how fast was that, B?"

Byleth: "I didn't even have time to really count..."
---
-would he realize this?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she likely knows-

Blake: "Think of it as an alternate world where fairy tales are real." No need to point out they ARE real in our world...
---
Shez: "So, how fast was that, B?"

Byleth: "I didn't even have time to really count..."
---
-would he realize this?-
Susie: "Eh? Fairy tales...?"

Noelle: "You mean things like giant dragons and wizards? Swords embedded in stone destined to be wielded only by the worthy? Princesses and princes trapped in towers?" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "Does anyone have a speed radar?" -Looking around the area-

-Mabel is just staring at Shez with her jaw dropped in shock-
___

-He's still new here and being a Pokemon hasn't worked on anything like this before, so not immediately...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Wonder how that compared to my own little tricks and whistles." :p

Byleth: "Always thinking about sparring, huh?"

Shez: "You there too, B?"

Byleth: "Saw this building pop up and decided to investigate it. They serve good ribs."

Shez: "Damn, I actually thought of ordering those too."

Sothis: -notices Aoko- Whoa... that one...

Byleth: Hm? You see something in this woman?

Sothis: I see you should never get her on your bad side, that's for sure.

(felt lonely to have only Shez :V)
---
-seems that power-up moment took the wind off of her but she's otherwise completely fine-
---
Pit: "I'm... glad you're happy about it, at least."
---
-AND SO THEY TRY-
Aoko: "Huh... You didn't tell me you knew someone else with the Fifth Magic"
Arcueid: "Geez, we just sat on the table, obviously" :p
---
Jeanne: -Phew- "She's alive..."
Luvia: "Seems mastering her bloodline took more of her than expected..."
---
Minervamon: "I'll do all in my power to help you!" -to Palutena- "I'm so sorry for before, Lady Palutena!"
---
-And smol Tiki... MANAGES TO COME OUT-
-Actually, I forgot that most of the info they found was through their own notes and carefully analyzing some of Star's own spells, so Star handed them two books and several of their notes instead-

Dipper: "So there's a few queens who invented significantly powerful spells when they were feeling particularly strong emotions and determination...But no known Mewnian mage in the past has ever been able to bring someone back from the dead except as a zombie..."

Mable: "Here's hoping those efforts were less than a disaster than when you raised a horde of zombies at the Mystery Shack's party." :p

Dipper: "I raised the dead one time, Mabel!" :glare:
___

-While Steven also recovered and prepared to throw his shield like a boomerang-

-Before he does, though, Amethyst tries to get up and block whatever attack Mash throws with her elbow-
___

-Do they spot any of the ex-Decepticons or are they shot at from a blind spot before they can?-
___

-Shuriken it is!-

(I've gotta think of a different color for him and Aquamarine...)
___

Mabel: "He's totally impressed." :p
Lily: "Yeah, necromancy isn't any fun..."
---
-Succesfully so, knocking back both of them-
---
-They do manage to spot Mohawk-
---
-How do they do?-
-And troo-
---
Amy: "Awwww~" -she ruffled his hair given how short he is-
-Chrono blushed as his heartbeat slightly got faster-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Eh? Fairy tales...?"

Noelle: "You mean things like giant dragons and wizards? Swords embedded in stone destined to be wielded only by the worthy? Princesses and princes trapped in towers?" :surprised:
___

Dipper: "Does anyone have a speed radar?" -Looking around the area-

-Mabel is just staring at Shez with her jaw dropped in shock-
___

-He's still new here and being a Pokemon hasn't worked on anything like this before, so not immediately...-
Blake: ....I'm going to open a whole can of worms if I talk about Servants, won't I?

Ruby: "Yeah, like that!"
---
Shez: "Something wrong, girl?" -snaps her fingers in front of her-
---
Phosphora: "Well... we'll figure something out, right?" :)

Aoko: "Huh... You didn't tell me you knew someone else with the Fifth Magic"
Arcueid: "Geez, we just sat on the table, obviously" :p
---
Jeanne: -Phew- "She's alive..."
Luvia: "Seems mastering her bloodline took more of her than expected..."
---
Minervamon: "I'll do all in my power to help you!" -to Palutena- "I'm so sorry for before, Lady Palutena!"
---
-And smol Tiki... MANAGES TO COME OUT-
Byleth: "Is it alright if we join then?"

Shez: "Was just about to ask."
---
-the very fact that she managed to is still impressive though, right?-
---
Palutena: "No worries. Just a simple misunderstanding." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "No way! I'm... I'm me!" :b: -bouncy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, necromancy isn't any fun..."
---
-Succesfully so, knocking back both of them-
---
-They do manage to spot Mohawk-
---
-How do they do?-
-And troo-
---
Amy: "Awwww~" -she ruffled his hair given how short he is-
-Chrono blushed as his heartbeat slightly got faster-
Mabel: "Fortunately, most zombies can be defeated with a perfect three part harmony!"

Star: "Wha?"

Dipper: "Long story...I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately." :facepalm:

Star: "Never mind. Focus, guys! This might be really important!"

Dipper: "Uhh, right! Sorry! Okay, so judging by what we know so far, either Star is the first mage in all of Mewni to fully revive someone from death, or any information on a previous mage that has wasn't recorded or was lost to time...

...Or was purposefully kept hidden for some reason."

Mabel: "My vote goes to that last one. It's too easy at this point with all the conspiracies we've uncovered..."
___

-At this point, all three of them are standing on opposite sides of the training room-
___

There! -Points at Mowhawk while trying to capture him with the tractor beam-
___

-So far, it's a fairly even fight...-
___

-Which the twins wouldn't notice...though they might pick up on the possibility of Chrono having a crush on Amy soon- :V

Mabel: "If you liked Dig-Dug, there's plenty more games where that came from!"

Dipper: "That was just one classic arcade games. This arcade's got a huge collection games from the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, 2000s and modern games all alike!"

Blake: ....I'm going to open a whole can of worms if I talk about Servants, won't I?

Ruby: "Yeah, like that!"
---
Shez: "Something wrong, girl?" -snaps her fingers in front of her-
---
Phosphora: "Well... we'll figure something out, right?" :)
-Possibly? Rin, Illya, Roberts and Gareth went to Cyber World as well, and Susie, Kris and Ralsei already met Charlotte well before that- :V

Noelle: "That sounds incredible~!" :b:

Berdly: "Is this Ever After anything like an RPG game?"
___

Mabel: -Shook her head to regain her senses- "That was awesome!" :b:
___

Sparky: "(Okay! I'm happy to help with whatever I can!)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Possibly? Rin, Illya, Roberts and Gareth went to Cyber World as well, and Susie, Kris and Ralsei already met Charlotte well before that- :V

Noelle: "That sounds incredible~!" :b:

Berdly: "Is this Ever After anything like an RPG game?"
___

Mabel: -Shook her head to regain her senses- "That was awesome!" :b:
___

Sparky: "(Okay! I'm happy to help with whatever I can!)"
-oh, right-

Ruby: "...Not really? Imagine a movie about a fairy tale, except you're in it."

-it's the same thing for the Dark World?-
---
Shez: "Heh, glad to hear that." -looks at Byleth- "So this was the kid who didn't believe I could be fast?"

Byleth: "Not anymore." :p
---
Phosphy: "That's the spirit!"

Lilith: "You could always try some of the things that are built." :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-No... She won't like any of it at all-

Mata Hari: "Aw we didn't mean to interrupt" :)

Kaito: -Pulls out a gun- "Wanna see?" -and in the gun he pulled a card- "Transform!"
-From the gun, a deep voice yelled "KAMEN RIDE... DIEND!" as a shot of energy went to Kaito and changed him into a super-powered form-
-Which looks admittedly like, something... Moreso given his helmet and chest are clearly patterned after codebars-
View attachment 388653

---
---
---

---
LOOOOOOOL
(You could, I don't know, free him from the ropes you tied this poor Pokemon up with?) :glare:

-Alphys picks her up to make sure she's alright and stays out of range of the spar-

Penny: "And you are just as skilled and powerful of a warrior as I was told you were!" :b: -Her compliments and enthusiasm doesn't stop her from directing various lightning bolts to counter the runes-

___

___

Veyle: "Come on... she can't seriously be able to last much longer..." -aiming magic at the ring-

---
Queen Medusa: -keeps his neck held as she headbutts- "Please stop talking. Your voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard!"

---
---
Yang: "Sounds like we gotta make you join that undead army as one of its own members." -cracks her knuckles-
-especially given the circumstances on why it exists....-

-maybe one needs to volunteer as a Trainer so it can't just run off-

-both women have partners of their own, but not Digimon, so they have a motherly sense-
-even if Mata Hari wonders when she'll see Buzzwole again after making it return to Ultra Space during the Isis attack in an attempt to keep it safe-

You sure this isn't from one of your manga, Natsuki?

-but even if it will never reach that level, she will still be awesome in Alphys' eyes-

-ready to attack with the "mohawk" which in this form also causes a row of explosions-

You don't come even close to what I've seen!
-swinging Dynas in a fury-

-sigh-
I really wish he wouldn't strain himself like this...

-flies up at the mech-
I may only be a Rookie, but I still got some tricks up my sleeve.

-breathes a dark fog of pure negativity into the mouth of the mech, which would distract Spamton within if it reaches with forcing him to cry as if insulted endlessly-
-This technique is called either Bad Message or Evil Spell, and I'll probably use both names interchangeably out of inconsistency-

-huff huff-
30 minutes or less....

[Can I eat him?]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, right-

Ruby: "...Not really? Imagine a movie about a fairy tale, except you're in it."

-it's the same thing for the Dark World?-
---
Shez: "Heh, glad to hear that." -looks at Byleth- "So this was the kid who didn't believe I could be fast?"

Byleth: "Not anymore." :p
---
Phosphy: "That's the spirit!"

Lilith: "You could always try some of the things that are built." :)
Noelle: "Oh, that sounds way more like the Dark World! Except the first one we visited was more sci-fi." 😅 "But the one Ralsei lives in is exactly like something out of a fairy tale!"

Susie: "So does that mean there's like...a whole world where book characters are real?"

Ralsei: "I believe that's also the case with a few of the Servants..."

Susie: "That wasn't my question!" -Forgot that detail and is trying to hide it- :V
___

Mabel: "I said I didn't think you could run as fast as Atalanta!" -Pouty-
___

Sparky: "(Some of the things that are built?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noelle: "Oh, that sounds way more like the Dark World! Except the first one we visited was more sci-fi." 😅 "But the one Ralsei lives in is exactly like something out of a fairy tale!"

Susie: "So does that mean there's like...a whole world where book characters are real?"

Ralsei: "I believe that's also the case with a few of the Servants..."

Susie: "That wasn't my question!" -Forgot that detail and is trying to hide it- :V
___

Mabel: "I said I didn't think you could run as fast as Atalanta!" -Pouty-
___

Sparky: "(Some of the things that are built?)"
Blake: "That sums up what I'm trying to say, yes."
---
Shez: "How cute. And what made you think that?" :p
---
Lilith: "Yeah. I want to make sure it's a comforting home for Pokemon, so why not have a Pokemon try these?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "That sums up what I'm trying to say, yes."
---
Shez: "How cute. And what made you think that?" :p
---
Lilith: "Yeah. I want to make sure it's a comforting home for Pokemon, so why not have a Pokemon try these?"
Ralsei: "Do the properties of this Ever After grant them life from the book?"
___

Mabel: "Because Atalanta runs uktra fast and I've barely seen you around before!"
___

-Sparky looks at some of the complained parts of the center-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Do the properties of this Ever After grant them life from the book?"
___

Mabel: "Because Atalanta runs uktra fast and I've barely seen you around before!"
___

-Sparky looks at some of the complained parts of the center-
Blake: "...No. It's... a bit different."

Yang: "The place was real and the stories came from someone who ended up there and came back."
---
Shez: "That's fair, I suppose. Not sure if there's anyone faster than me though." :lol:
---
-ARE THOSE BEDS?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Is it alright if we join then?"

Shez: "Was just about to ask."
---
-the very fact that she managed to is still impressive though, right?-
---
Palutena: "No worries. Just a simple misunderstanding." :)
---
Emblem Tiki: "No way! I'm... I'm me!" :b: -bouncy-
Shiki: "Maybe"
Artoria/Arcueid: "You're welcome!"
Aoko: "Well this is a varied group"
---
-Indeed-
Morrigan: "I don't know what happened, but it was cool" :p
Luvia: "...Who are you?"
---
Minervamon: "I-I see..."
Monika: "Just please don't mess with any equipment..."
---
Jeanne Lily: "You have a body now! Woah!"
Abigail: "I'm really glad for you!"
-Nitocris and Martha both sighed in relief-
Mabel: "Fortunately, most zombies can be defeated with a perfect three part harmony!"

Star: "Wha?"

Dipper: "Long story...I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately." :facepalm:

Star: "Never mind. Focus, guys! This might be really important!"

Dipper: "Uhh, right! Sorry! Okay, so judging by what we know so far, either Star is the first mage in all of Mewni to fully revive someone from death, or any information on a previous mage that has wasn't recorded or was lost to time...

...Or was purposefully kept hidden for some reason."

Mabel: "My vote goes to that last one. It's too easy at this point with all the conspiracies we've uncovered..."
___

-At this point, all three of them are standing on opposite sides of the training room-
___

There! -Points at Mowhawk while trying to capture him with the tractor beam-
___

-So far, it's a fairly even fight...-
___

-Which the twins wouldn't notice...though they might pick up on the possibility of Chrono having a crush on Amy soon- :V

Mabel: "If you liked Dig-Dug, there's plenty more games where that came from!"

Dipper: "That was just one classic arcade games. This arcade's got a huge collection games from the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, 2000s and modern games all alike!"
Lily: "I agree with Mabel, it feels like something way too big and important. Not even the gods we're friends with can just revive people, you know?"
---
-Indeed and what would Steven do about it?-
---
-Mohawk transforms into his alternate mode, a Confederate Motorcycles 2016 P51 Combat Fighter, to try to escape!-
1714528346236.png

---
-Given the type advantage Justeaze has, it's understandable.
---
-Good. After all as I said before, she's his canon wife, and there's only a two year difference- :p

Amy: "How about some more modern ones then?"

-especially given the circumstances on why it exists....-

-both women have partners of their own, but not Digimon, so they have a motherly sense-
-even if Mata Hari wonders when she'll see Buzzwole again after making it return to Ultra Space during the Isis attack in an attempt to keep it safe-

You sure this isn't from one of your manga, Natsuki?

-but even if it will never reach that level, she will still be awesome in Alphys' eyes-
-All her fault, over an innocent child's wish...-

Mordred: "Fine, just give me a minute!"
Artoria: "If you mind, I would to ensure his safety"

-Indeed. She really misses him, but she hopes that he's currently safe-
Mata Hari: "He can have a dessert!"
Boudica: "True, we have truffles!"

Natsuki: "Well he doesn't any main character aura, at best the deuteragonist"
Kaito: "Hey, I heard that"

-Indeed, with all of her efforts making much more of her than her previous trainer could have thought!-
Scáthach: "But I other business to do" -summoning icicles to block and attack her- "So it's time I finish this"

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
-ready to attack with the "mohawk" which in this form also causes a row of explosions-

-sigh-

-flies up at the mech-

-breathes a dark fog of pure negativity into the mouth of the mech, which would distract Spamton within if it reaches with forcing him to cry as if insulted endlessly-
-This technique is called either Bad Message or Evil Spell, and I'll probably use both names interchangeably out of inconsistency-

-huff huff-
30 minutes or less....

[Can I eat him?]
-Kaito also managed to summon a copy of the also not-human Kamen Rider Chalice, who also helped shooting at the Thorn Ring, as Koyanskaya is really close to defeat by now-
1714529757461.png

Sitonai: "Ah, a robot girl. At this point, nothing is surprising"
Voyager: "Another friend?"
---
-Gorgon didn't stop making snakes bite him-
-Would said negativity attack do something to Spamton? Either way Signum and Fate keep their assault-
Hayate: -At Tsukaimon- "It strains him?"
---
Artemis: "Yeah, I wonder if anyone else involved in that war has better memories of that event"
-...Sieg!-
---
-Do it now, Azura!-
-MegaloGrowmon would use the giant blades on his arms to try to cut any airborne attackers, Hayate barely dodging-

Tiki: "He's incredible" :p
---
Sakura: "Yes you can"
Makoto: "I just came to know him, and I already want to finish him off"
Takeru: "Yeah, seems he's not one that can be forgiven" -has an Eyecon ready!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shiki: "Maybe"
Artoria/Arcueid: "You're welcome!"
Aoko: "Well this is a varied group"
---
-Indeed-
Morrigan: "I don't know what happened, but it was cool" :p
Luvia: "...Who are you?"
---
Minervamon: "I-I see..."
Monika: "Just please don't mess with any equipment..."
---
Jeanne Lily: "You have a body now! Woah!"
Abigail: "I'm really glad for you!"
-Nitocris and Martha both sighed in relief-
Byleth: "I can feel a lot of power radiating from this group. It's daunting yet oddly welcoming..."
---
Palutena: "An ally, thankfully."
---
Pit: "Yeah... I might get in trouble since it's my responsibility..."
---
-Emblem Tiki goes for A HUUUUUUUG-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I agree with Mabel, it feels like something way too big and important. Not even the gods we're friends with can just revive people, you know?"
---
-Indeed and what would Steven do about it?-
---
-Mohawk transforms into his alternate mode, a Confederate Motorcycles 2016 P51 Combat Fighter, to try to escape!-
View attachment 388669
---
-Given the type advantage Justeaze has, it's understandable.
---
-Good. After all as I said before, she's his canon wife, and there's only a two year difference- :p

Amy: "How about some more modern ones then?"
Star: "So how come I could...?"

Dipper: "And that's what we're trying to solve..."
___

-Throw his shield like a boomerang-

-He knows it probably won't hit, but it's just a set up for some stronger and more complex attacks- 🤔
___

-It'd only work if he reacted before Aquamarine activated the tractor beam or if that motorbike can travel at extremely high speeds-
___

-Shuriken is t care to try and dodge every attack, but a few Magical Leaves graze by him a few times-
___

-Still better than the gap between Dipper and Wendy- :p

Dipper: "Let's see..." -Looking over a bunch of newer arcade games-

Blake: "...No. It's... a bit different."

Yang: "The place was real and the stories came from someone who ended up there and came back."
---
Shez: "That's fair, I suppose. Not sure if there's anyone faster than me though." :lol:
---
-ARE THOSE BEDS?-
Susie: "Whoa...So it was her own secret magical adventure, and she just wrote about it and pretended it was all a made-up story?"
___

Mabel: "There's probably at least a few people willing to contest that title." :p
___

Sparky: "(Are those fancy beds?)" :surprised:

Mordred: "Fine, just give me a minute!"
Artoria: "If you mind, I would to ensure his safety"

-Indeed, with all of her efforts making much more of her than her previous trainer could have thought!-
Scáthach: "But I other business to do" -summoning icicles to block and attack her- "So it's time I finish this"

(I do wonder who around here might be able to teach and train this Totodile without trouble...)

(No matter how strong Burrito becomes, she's already awesome just for being herself..) :)

Penny: "You seem confident you will win...But so I am!" -Used Floating Array to destroy the icicles with beams, then sent entire storm clouds after her-

---
---
---
---
-Kaito also managed to summon a copy of the also not-human Kamen Rider Chalice, who also helped shooting at the Thorn Ring, as Koyanskaya is really close to defeat by now-
View attachment 388670

---
-Would said negativity attack do something to Spamton? Either way Signum and Fate keep their assault-
---
Artemis: "Yeah, I wonder if anyone else involved in that war has better memories of that event"
-...Sieg!-
---
-Do it now, Azura!-
-MegaloGrowmon would use the giant blades on his arms to try to cut any airborne attackers, Hayate barely dodging-

---

-sigh-

-flies up at the mech-

-huff huff-
30 minutes or less....

[Can I eat him?]
-The Thorn Ring is also visibly on the verge of breaking...-

We've almost got it! Don't give up, everyone...! -Gritting her teeth, visibly bleeding from her right shoulder-

Hey there! Wait, hold on, are you another version of Illya? :surprised:
___

-Being a mech, he ends up not crying, but instead of freaking out hysterically-

NO !! I'M STILL A [[BIG SHOT]] !! STOP TAKING MY [[furniture]] !! IM THE STAR EVERYONE CRAVES !! THESE GLASSES AREN'T UGLY !! THEY'RE THE ORIGINAL MODEL !!

-In a desperation attack, Spamton somehow teleports everyone to a dark area, and disappears...Shortly before a bunch of magical projectiles shaped like large dollar signs start to appear around everyone-
___

-...That's right! Sieg was one of the only survivors of it!-
___

-Medli tries to reflect some light at the MegaloGrowmon to temporarily blind it-

Spooky: "I heard about those old fashion pizza deliveries after I died...And you even fought off some of my strongest Specimens yourself? You'd make a fantastic Specimen addition to my feared army!" :b:
___

You're too late, fools! The spirits have already arrived! Behold, the most powerful entities in this accursed entire manor!

-Sure enough, all four of the Specimens listed on the KIRA program phase or float into the room, in numerical order of their places on the list. All four of them are among the same ones they saw earlier-

-Steven raises his shield and backs up in fear, while Hesihma, and the Crystal Gems all brace for battle, and despite being more fearful, Winter and Jigglypuff do the same, while 14 is wondering why they aren't preparing to run instead-

Now, my new minions, kill these infernal so-called heroes so that we may instill fear into the world!

-Despite all clearly registering Chaldea as targets...all of the Specimens quite notably go from looking at Chaldea, to turning to stare at Merasmus with uncharacteristically utterly confused and perplexed expressions shortly after he spoke, except for Specimen 8, who's expression remains the same-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-sigh-

-flies up at the mech-

-huff huff-
30 minutes or less....

[Can I eat him?]
---
---
-...Sieg!-
---
-Do it now, Azura!-

---
-The Thorn Ring is also visibly on the verge of breaking...-

We've almost got it! Don't give up, everyone...! -Gritting her teeth, visibly bleeding from her right shoulder-

Hey there! Wait, hold on, are you another version of Illya? :surprised:
___

-Being a mech, he ends up not crying, but instead of freaking out hysterically-

NO !! I'M STILL A [[BIG SHOT]] !! STOP TAKING MY [[furniture]] !! IM THE STAR EVERYONE CRAVES !! THESE GLASSES AREN'T UGLY !! THEY'RE THE ORIGINAL MODEL !!

-In a desperation attack, Spamton somehow teleports everyone to a dark area, and disappears...Shortly before a bunch of magical projectiles shaped like large dollar signs start to appear around everyone-
___

-...That's right! Sieg was one of the only survivors of it!-
___

-Medli tries to reflect some light at the MegaloGrowmon to temporarily blind it-

Spooky: "I heard about those old fashion pizza deliveries after I died...And you even fought off some of my strongest Specimens yourself? You'd make a fantastic Specimen addition to my feared army!" :b:
___

You're too late, fools! The spirits have already arrived! Behold, the most powerful entities in this accursed entire manor!

-Sure enough, all four of the Specimens listed on the KIRA program phase or float into the room, in numerical order of their places on the list. All four of them are among the same ones they saw earlier-
Alear: "Everyone, give everything you've got to that ring!" -takes out a different sword that can strike from far-

Max Brass: "Hey! We found one!"

Sothis: "More people to help us look for Servants, I assume?"
---
-Queen Medusa just yawns while shooting projectiles at them-
---
Kamui: -gasps- "I think I know someone who does!"
---
-SHE DOES IT NOW-

-Kanna goes Neutral B on the MegaloGrowmon-
---
Yang: "...I think that's our cue to leave the room." :p

Susie: "Whoa...So it was her own secret magical adventure, and she just wrote about it and pretended it was all a made-up story?"
___

Mabel: "There's probably at least a few people willing to contest that title." :p
___

Sparky: "(Are those fancy beds?)" :surprised:
Jaune: "The truth is... a lot more complicated than that. Trust us, it'd get hours just to get to the point of us landing there."
---
Shez: "And I say bring it on!" :laugh:

Byleth: "Regardless, thank you for setting everything up, Shez."

Shez: "Anytime, B." :p

-while not siblings by blood, there was a clear closeness between the two mercs-
---
Lilith: "Of course they are. Want to try one?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I can feel a lot of power radiating from this group. It's daunting yet oddly welcoming..."
---
Palutena: "An ally, thankfully."
---
Pit: "Yeah... I might get in trouble since it's my responsibility..."
---
-Emblem Tiki goes for A HUUUUUUUG-
-The one with the less power is Artoria, which says something given what her sword is-
Aoko: "So what are you?" -straight to the point instead of asking 'who'-
---
Morrigan: "I'm Morrigan Aensland, nice to meet you" :p "Oh, that's Lilith"
Lilith: "Yeah, yeah, love you too"
Jeanne: "A pair of succubi?"
---
Minervamon: "I'll try not to cause trouble!"
---
-Towards who?-
Star: "So how come I could...?"

Dipper: "And that's what we're trying to solve..."
___

-Throw his shield like a boomerang-

-He knows it probably won't hit, but it's just a set up for some stronger and more complex attacks- 🤔
___

-It'd only work if he reacted before Aquamarine activated the tractor beam or if that motorbike can travel at extremely high speeds-
___

-Shuriken is t care to try and dodge every attack, but a few Magical Leaves graze by him a few times-
___

-Still better than the gap between Dipper and Wendy- :p

Dipper: "Let's see..." -Looking over a bunch of newer arcade games-
Lily: "I wonder if you could have a new perspective on the matter, at least"
---
-One Mash might take advantage of, leaping once again-
---
-Well, I guess he'd be boosted by Angolmois-
---
-And they're super effective!-
---
-Yeah, that too- :p

-They also look around, finding Taiko no Tatsujin-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I wonder if you could have a new perspective on the matter, at least"
---
-One Mash might take advantage of, leaping once again-
---
-Well, I guess he'd be boosted by Angolmois-
---
-And they're super effective!-
---
-Yeah, that too- :p

-They also look around, finding Taiko no Tatsujin-
Mabel: "Whether it's hidden by lost documented, complicate puzzles, or mysterious clues only someone thinking outside the box for sillier or more creative clues, the Mystery Twins can solve the case!"

Dipper: "Trust us, we've solved a variety of different mysteries tying into big conspiracies. If there's really something important hidden here, we'll find the answers to it."
___

-While Amethyst dodges it with a duck, and Steven runs forward!-
___

-So he's able to escape it...-

Follow that motorcycle!
___

-As a result, Shuriken takes decent damage even from the ones that don't fully hit him, and at one point he's thrown off and falls on the floor

-He's able to get back up just as quickly, however-

___

Mabel: "Ooh, that's the one with cute little drum guys! I love that one!" :b:

Jaune: "The truth is... a lot more complicated than that. Trust us, it'd get hours just to get to the point of us landing there."
---
Shez: "And I say bring it on!" :laugh:

Byleth: "Regardless, thank you for setting everything up, Shez."

Shez: "Anytime, B." :p

-while not siblings by blood, there was a clear closeness between the two mercs-
---
Lilith: "Of course they are. Want to try one?" :)
Susie: "Huh...And here the only reason Kris and I found the Dark World when we did was because our teacher told us both to go get some spare chalk from the supplies closet after I ate the chalk she was gonna use." :p
___

-Dipper smiled at that-

Mabel: "Awwwww~! It's always nice to see siblings getting along!" :p
___

-The Pikachu nods-

Top Bottom