• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which Rayman stage should we include?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Medli (Zelda) Mii Mage

Surprised no Zelda costumes nominated yet especially with how well Wind Wakers style fits Miis. Will use Magic Rod. Know they werent in Wind Waker but was in Warriors (Medli was in as well) plus several other games. Still think it fits character well enough plus we could use more costumes for our newer Mii classes.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Mii Fighter costume for Nintendo 64

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Vela001 (3)1 (2)16
Iggy000044
Ricky001 (3)014
J-Bomb01 (4)01 (2)06
Flight Suit1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)115
Brian002 (6)017
Joanna Dark1 (5)2 (8)03 (6)019
Conker5 (25)1 (4)00029
Airan Jo02 (8)2 (6)0014

With that being said, Conker wins by a landslide!
View attachment 388591
Rawk Hawk Mii Brawler (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
Gamecube Mii Costume

Wes (Pokemon) (Brawler)

View attachment 388592
Gamecube Originated Mii Costume: Deathborn (F-Zero) (MIi Brawler)

View attachment 388593

Black Jewel (Wario World) - Mii Headwear (Mask)
View attachment 388614
Professor E. Gadd

Gunner. Uses the Poltergust
Medli (Zelda) Mii Mage

Surprised no Zelda costumes nominated yet especially with how well Wind Wakers style fits Miis. Will use Magic Rod. Know they werent in Wind Waker but was in Warriors (Medli was in as well) plus several other games. Still think it fits character well enough plus we could use more costumes for our newer Mii classes.

I will be adding the character:

Beedle (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)

Beedle will be a Mii Athlete for..... whatever reason. How his Mii Costume is like is that it utilizes cell-shading aspects on the Mii but also prevents the person from putting on a shirt. The "mask" is his hair, eyes, nose, and freckles, and the outfit is his shirtless self PLUS the beedle shorts and sandals.

Here they are in listed form:
  • Rawk Hawk Mii Brawler (Paper Mario)
  • Wes Mii Brawler (Pokemon)
  • Deathborn Mii Brawler (F-Zero)
  • Black Jewl Headgear (Wario)
  • E. Gadd Mii Gunner (Mario)
  • Beedle Mii Athlete (Zelda)
  • Medli Mii Mage (Zelda)

Sorry I had this primed up but I got busy

PLEASE VOTE HERE

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Here are the results of the Mii Fighter costume for Nintendo 64

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Vela001 (3)1 (2)16
Iggy000044
Ricky001 (3)014
J-Bomb01 (4)01 (2)06
Flight Suit1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)115
Brian002 (6)017
Joanna Dark1 (5)2 (8)03 (6)019
Conker5 (25)1 (4)00029
Airan Jo02 (8)2 (6)0014

With that being said, Conker wins by a landslide!

I will be adding the character:

Beedle (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)

Beedle will be a Mii Athlete for..... whatever reason. How his Mii Costume is like is that it utilizes cell-shading aspects on the Mii but also prevents the person from putting on a shirt. The "mask" is his hair, eyes, nose, and freckles, and the outfit is his shirtless self PLUS the beedle shorts and sandals.

Here they are in listed form:
  • Rawk Hawk Mii Brawler (Paper Mario)
  • Wes Mii Brawler (Pokemon)
  • Deathborn Mii Brawler (F-Zero)
  • Black Jewl Headgear (Wario)
  • Beedle Mii Athlete (Zelda)
  • Medli Mii Mage (Zelda)

Sorry I had this primed up but I got busy

PLEASE VOTE HERE
Forgot E. Gadd

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We already added a Professor E Gadd costume...
That was correct. I took a look at our festivals and did a search within the page but I couldn't find it. But I am not sure why it didn't turn up in my search results. It was apart of our launch roster.

darkvortex darkvortex , I will be removing your submission from the voting roster then. What do yuo want to vote for your 3 point vote? keleyeemoh keleyeemoh how about your two point vote?

I should of been more careful but, as I said, I had very little time to get everything together and I hadn't looked at our submissions until, well, when I started to compile them.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
That was correct. I took a look at our festivals and did a search within the page but I couldn't find it. But I am not sure why it didn't turn up in my search results. It was apart of our launch roster.

darkvortex darkvortex , I will be removing your submission from the voting roster then. What do yuo want to vote for your 3 point vote? keleyeemoh keleyeemoh how about your two point vote?

I should of been more careful but, as I said, I had very little time to get everything together and I hadn't looked at our submissions until, well, when I started to compile them.
What was my voting order again

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So our Year 2 Festival is finally finished! Congrats everyone to making it this far!

Here is our roadmap for Year 3!
  • Winter Festival -> Festival of Wishes
  • (Festival of Frost Retired)
    • Newcomer: None
      • Invasion of the Ice Titan
      • Ice Titan related content
      • Ice Generals
      • Content: Two winter based stages
      • Mii Costumes
      • Possible 4th party Mii Costume
      • Typical festival content
  • Spring Festival
  • (Cherry Blossom Festival Retired)
    • Newcomer: Company-related
      • We will submit a company along with character(2) tied to said company that we could vote in.
  • Summer Festival (Fun Sun Festival)
    • Newcomer: Genre-related
  • Fall Festival (Festival of Fright Retired)
    • Newcomer: Villain
We will be jumping into the Festival of Wishes which will be a new festival for us. While it still has an ice-type theme, it incorporates stars into the mixture as well. The overarching antagonist is the Ice Titan who arrives....

To kick us off, please submit....

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So our Year 2 Festival is finally finished! Congrats everyone to making it this far!

Here is our roadmap for Year 3!
  • Winter Festival -> Festival of Wishes
  • (Festival of Frost Retired)
    • Newcomer: None
      • Invasion of the Ice Titan
      • Ice Titan related content
      • Ice Generals
      • Content: Two winter based stages
      • Mii Costumes
      • Possible 4th party Mii Costume
      • Typical festival content
  • Spring Festival
  • (Cherry Blossom Festival Retired)
    • Newcomer: Company-related
      • We will submit a company along with character(2) tied to said company that we could vote in.
  • Summer Festival (Fun Sun Festival)
    • Newcomer: Genre-related
  • Fall Festival (Festival of Fright Retired)
    • Newcomer: Villain
We will be jumping into the Festival of Wishes which will be a new festival for us. While it still has an ice-type theme, it incorporates stars into the mixture as well. The overarching antagonist is the Ice Titan who arrives....

To kick us off, please submit....
Submit a Winter-based Stage

We will be submitting a stage from a location that is primarily winter-based. It needs to be from a series that is represented by a character and including this stage will cause that universe to not have a character included as a newcomer for Year 3. When submitting a stage, please provide the following information. The following stages are exempt from inclusion due to getting new stages earlier:
  • Pokemon
  • Pikmin
  • Fire Emblem
Please include:
  • Name & Series
  • Picture
  • Appearance and layout
  • Any sort of stage gimmicks
  • Any sort of stage hazards or enemies
  • Cameos
  • Apparance of Omega and Battlefield
  • Explanation of why this stage should be included
Submit a Change in the Smash Hud Appearance
The Smash Hud is changing from reflect that of the incoming Ice Titan plus also the presence of stars. How should the Smash Hud change? In the past, Festival of Frost included Christmas-type decorations along with blankets of snow. While the Ice Titan will bring in snow when she is encountered, this festival won't have any ice or snow present when first released. Please provide a small explanation on how the Smash Hud may change that ties in with Festival of Stars.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
We will be submitting a stage from a location that is primarily winter-based. It needs to be from a series that is represented by a character and including this stage will cause that universe to not have a character included as a newcomer.
I thought this festival wasn't getting a character? Or does this mean the series will not have a character for the rest of Year 3?

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Winter Stage

Freezeflame Galaxy (Mario)

The Freezy Peak in the Freezeflame Galaxy

We haven't had a new Mario stage at all in Infinite Beyond, something that's really glaring since every previous Smash game has added at least one.

It starts at the bottom of the planet and travels all around the different points, first at the lake with the ice path as the platform, then to the middle section with the platforms floating in the pond, and then to the top with the stairs t'il it reaches the top of the peak, then it goes to the bottom again. All the while the beautiful glacial aurora borealis shines in the background.

Ice Mario in Freezeflame Galaxy of Super Mario Galaxy

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Winter Stage:

1714513695903.png

ALTERNA
Series: Splatoon

The setting for Splatoon 3's story mode, Alterna is an icy landscape littered with Fuzzy Ooze and the site for the main antagonist of the story.

1714513788122.png

Alterna is a medium-sized stage taking place on one of several islands, ranging from 7 areas to pick from:
1714513921543.png

Future Utopia Island: Taking place on the shore of the island behind the large orange building in the center. Essentially Hollow Bastion with a larger top platform.

1714514003148.png

Cozy & Safe Factory: This part of Alterna takes place atop three of the large pillars scattered across the map, and there's a bottom blastline covered in Fuzzy Ooze. We will detail this later.

1714514072728.png

Cryogenic Hopetown: This is a flat walk-off stage, and the only part of the stage featuring ice mechanics like in Summit.

1714514151005.png

Landfill Dreamland: A Corneria-style stagewith strange geometry, this takes place on the submarine near the island. This is also the only part of the stage to feature swimming mechanics.

1714514225256.png

Eco-Forest Treehills: A decently-sized three-tier stage with planters that drop fruit when hit.

1714514266995.png

Happiness Research Lab: A MUCH larger stage, this has some very distant platforms with some swimming mechanics, but they also have dash ramps that make it easier for you to jump between the islands.

1714514303198.png

Alterna Space Center: The final stage in the game's story, an FD-style stage taking place on the bridge towards the rocket, with Mr. Grizz in the background as a cameo.

Throughout the fight, there's a chance that 30 seconds before you go, Danger Zone-esque blobs of Furry Ooze will start morphing onto the stage. This is a very frightful substance that if above 100% you'll get instantly KO'd...but not before your character gets covered in more hair than Cousin It. That is, unless you have this little guy:
1714514559416.png

Meet Smallfry, a friendly Salmonid with the unusual ability to devour Furry Ooze with no repercussions to its biology. If a fighter manages to find this tiny fishy friend (which can show up in random locations), it can be used as an item to clear up the Furry Ooze.

Alterna should be in Smash because we don't have a Splatoon 3 stage yet (We have Moray Heights and Deepsea Metro, that's pretty much it), and it also could represent the surprisingly existential and dark angles of Splatoon lore.​

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Winter Stage:

View attachment 388638
NEW LONDON
Series: Frostpunk

New London. The last bastion of hope for mankind in a newly-started Ice Age. Building around a large generator, a lone Captain must lead their people to salvation, for should they be unprepared for the coming storm, the last of humanity will be wiped out. To ensure this, the Captain must uphold a promise to their people:

The City Must Survive

View attachment 388639
New London is a medium-sized stage taking place mainly on the generator at the center of the town. Occasionally, new platforms will be generated in the form of Buildings surrounding them. These can include housing tents, medical tents, Machine Shops that generate items when hit, Infirmaries that heal if standing on them for long enough and Steam Hubs that will slightly buff fighters if within a radius. After a set period of time (1 minute), a large snowstorm will sweep the area, destroying the buildings surrounding the generator and dealing non-flinching Ice damage over time. Standing near the Generator or any Steam Hubs will prevent the ice damage, however.

Frostpunk is a hidden gem of a 4X survival game that presses the player with difficult decisions and a pressing time limit while keeping them engaged with a gripping story and resource management. The game has won several awards throughout its lifespan and has a mobile port and sequel on the way as well.​
I’m sorry but the explanation states it needs to be from a series represented by a character. I know I didn’t include it in the title but it’s within the first couple sentences.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I’m sorry but the explanation states it needs to be from a series represented by a character. I know I didn’t include it in the title but it’s within the first couple sentences.
Well crap. Gimme a moment. I'll store New London for later.

EDIT: New London has been replaced with Alterna from Splatoon 3.

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Kind of an off-topic question, but I wonder if the post launch and Beyond spirits\music are also going to be included in the Wiki.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Kind of an off-topic question, but I wonder if the post launch and Beyond spirits\music are also going to be included in the Wiki.
I don’t have the time to do that. If someone else wants to tackle it, that’s fine. We still need Infinite content in there too

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Winter Stage:

View attachment 388656
ALTERNA
Series: Splatoon

The setting for Splatoon 3's story mode, Alterna is an icy landscape littered with Fuzzy Ooze and the site for the main antagonist of the story.

View attachment 388657
Alterna is a medium-sized stage taking place on one of several islands, ranging from 7 areas to pick from:
View attachment 388658
Future Utopia Island: Taking place on the shore of the island behind the large orange building in the center. Essentially Hollow Bastion with a larger top platform.

View attachment 388659
Cozy & Safe Factory: This part of Alterna takes place atop three of the large pillars scattered across the map, and there's a bottom blastline covered in Fuzzy Ooze. We will detail this later.

View attachment 388660
Cryogenic Hopetown: This is a flat walk-off stage, and the only part of the stage featuring ice mechanics like in Summit.

View attachment 388662
Landfill Dreamland: A Corneria-style stagewith strange geometry, this takes place on the submarine near the island. This is also the only part of the stage to feature swimming mechanics.

View attachment 388663
Eco-Forest Treehills: A decently-sized three-tier stage with planters that drop fruit when hit.

View attachment 388664
Happiness Research Lab: A MUCH larger stage, this has some very distant platforms with some swimming mechanics, but they also have dash ramps that make it easier for you to jump between the islands.

View attachment 388665
Alterna Space Center: The final stage in the game's story, an FD-style stage taking place on the bridge towards the rocket, with Mr. Grizz in the background as a cameo.

Throughout the fight, there's a chance that 30 seconds before you go, Danger Zone-esque blobs of Furry Ooze will start morphing onto the stage. This is a very frightful substance that if above 100% you'll get instantly KO'd...but not before your character gets covered in more hair than Cousin It. That is, unless you have this little guy:
View attachment 388667

Meet Smallfry, a friendly Salmonid with the unusual ability to devour Furry Ooze with no repercussions to its biology. If a fighter manages to find this tiny fishy friend (which can show up in random locations), it can be used as an item to clear up the Furry Ooze.

Alterna should be in Smash because we don't have a Splatoon 3 stage yet (We have Moray Heights and Deepsea Metro, that's pretty much it), and it also could represent the surprisingly existential and dark angles of Splatoon lore.​

Alterna
Splatoon

Submitted by Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
Spoiler: Clik to view stage description
File:S3 promo screenshot story Alterna 00.jpg

The main setting of Splatoon 3's single-player mode. This will be a traveling stage that will travel to each of the seven sites in the game that the player explores in story mode. Cameos include Callie, Marie, Mr. Grizz, Craig Cuttlefish, The Captain, New Agent 3 (can randomly be Inkling or Octoling, comes with Smallfry companion), Shiver, Frye, and Big Man. The seven sites will each have different platform layouts and include Future Utopia Island, Cozy and Safe Factory, Cryogenic Hopetown, Landfill Dreamland, Eco-Forest Treehills, Happiness Research Lab, and Alterna Space Center.

File:S3 Alterna loading screen.png

Alterna was added to our original content. It is always important to check the front page as well as prompt submissions to ensure your submission is in line of what is being asked of for the job. This way, you don't waste your time nor hold up the thread. I will be keeping submissions open a while longer.

Walrus Cove (Donkey Kong) (Diddy Kong Racing)

While Frosty Village would of been my choice, the use of the loop as a stage hazard was too good to pass up. The stage is situated on the straightway track section and an alert will sound as our racers stream pass. Getting hit will launch the players with high damage. Prior to them coming, floating stage platforms will rise up which can prevent players getting hit. However, The loop also acts as a stage hazard as it can bounce players back down if they get hit or, if timed just right, launching opponents into the loop right when the racers arrive will cause a massive meteor spike with even higher damage.

Cameos including all of the Racers found in Diddy Kong Racing with Diddy, Banjo, and Conker available if they are not on the selected (with Conker costume being such a choice).

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master

Alterna
Splatoon

Submitted by Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
Spoiler: Clik to view stage description
File:S3 promo screenshot story Alterna 00.jpg

The main setting of Splatoon 3's single-player mode. This will be a traveling stage that will travel to each of the seven sites in the game that the player explores in story mode. Cameos include Callie, Marie, Mr. Grizz, Craig Cuttlefish, The Captain, New Agent 3 (can randomly be Inkling or Octoling, comes with Smallfry companion), Shiver, Frye, and Big Man. The seven sites will each have different platform layouts and include Future Utopia Island, Cozy and Safe Factory, Cryogenic Hopetown, Landfill Dreamland, Eco-Forest Treehills, Happiness Research Lab, and Alterna Space Center.

File:S3 Alterna loading screen.png

Alterna was added to our original content. It is always important to check the front page as well as prompt submissions to ensure your submission is in line of what is being asked of for the job. This way, you don't waste your time nor hold up the thread. I will be keeping submissions open a while longer.

Walrus Cove (Donkey Kong) (Diddy Kong Racing)

While Frosty Village would of been my choice, the use of the loop as a stage hazard was too good to pass up. The stage is situated on the straightway track section and an alert will sound as our racers stream pass. Getting hit will launch the players with high damage. Prior to them coming, floating stage platforms will rise up which can prevent players getting hit. However, The loop also acts as a stage hazard as it can bounce players back down if they get hit or, if timed just right, launching opponents into the loop right when the racers arrive will cause a massive meteor spike with even higher damage.

Cameos including all of the Racers found in Diddy Kong Racing with Diddy, Banjo, and Conker available if they are not on the selected (with Conker costume being such a choice).
Then I'm skipping on this job. I can't think of anything good...

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Some ideas I had:

Phendrana Drifts (Metroid)