• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Hell yeah!"

Noelle: "L-Let's just hope it's not an actual apocalypse..." :lol:
___

-So far, just as well as last time until they run into another more advanced dummy-
___

Pichu: "(A-And that parasite creature won't come after us again...?)"
Nora: "Meh, we had like, 10 of those at this point. We can take on 10 more." :p
---
-and now they have to outsmart it...-
---
Kamui: "It's gone. It won't harm anyone ever again." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Meh, we had like, 10 of those at this point. We can take on 10 more." :p
---
-and now they have to outsmart it...-
---
Kamui: "It's gone. It won't harm anyone ever again." :)
Susie: "Sounds like child's play if ya ask me."

Ralsei: "Well, whatever the cause, we'll give it our all to defeat some foes and reason with others!"

Penny: "That is the spirit!" :grin: -Thumbs-up-

___

-Due to lacking type-based damage bonuses or magic ranged attacks-
___

Pichu: "(A-Are you sure...?)" :urg:

-Sparky himself isn't sure, but doesn't want to scare his sister, so he remains silent with a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her until Kamui can confirm that the creature that captured them is gone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Sounds like child's play if ya ask me."

Ralsei: "Well, whatever the cause, we'll give it our all to defeat some foes and reason with others!"

Penny: "That is the spirit!" :grin: -Thumbs-up-

___

-Due to lacking type-based damage bonuses or magic ranged attacks-
___

Pichu: "(A-Are you sure...?)" :urg:

-Sparky himself isn't sure, but doesn't want to scare his sister, so he remains silent with a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her until Kamui can confirm that the creature that captured them is gone-
Yang: -fist bumping Susie-
---
-but it's still possible if they're smart enough-
---
Kamui: "I'm certain of it." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: -fist bumping Susie-
---
-but it's still possible if they're smart enough-
---
Kamui: "I'm certain of it." :)
-A fist-bump Susie proudly returned-

(I'm not terribly surprised that you two are already getting along.) :p
___

Mabel: "Alright, how do we beat this one this time?"

Dipper: "We've just got to fight it directly and dodge and block it's attacks as necessary!"
___

-The Pichu sighs in relief, trying to not be scared anymore-

Pichu: "(O-Okay...I trust you, Ms. Kamui.)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A fist-bump Susie proudly returned-

(I'm not terribly surprised that you two are already getting along.) :p
___

Mabel: "Alright, how do we beat this one this time?"

Dipper: "We've just got to fight it directly and dodge and block it's attacks as necessary!"
___

-The Pichu sighs in relief, trying to not be scared anymore-

Pichu: "(O-Okay...I trust you, Ms. Kamui.)"
Yang: "Heheh."

Nora: "Cool axe, by the way."
---
-can they do it?-
---
Kamui: -simply pets the Pichu, still smiling-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "It's simply out of concern"

-And faster too!-

Yuri: "..Was that a pun?"

Scáthach: "I think she's more worried about if it could happen to her"

Jeanne: "Though we still to account for Rita Repulsa..."
-Irisviel would use Micaiah's Engage skill, Great Sacrifice, to heal everyone at the cost of her own exaustion-

---
Hayate: "...Woah, she became really pretty again! But different"
Gorgon: -Scoffed-
---

Jeanne Lily: "Eh? What's a Digital Hazard?"
-The cyborg Digimon is hit with the ball of water right to the face, blinding it for a while and allowing some free hits from Fate-
Fate: "We can't back off, we're acting in self-defense"

Tiki: "...Oh goodness, I'm sorry..."
---
Takeru: "We'll hopefully find her and the others soon..."

Rin: "I also agree..."
Sieg: "Eerie..."

Elizabeth: "Well, at least I'm still with Nora and Jiggly..."

(You're still quite new here, and like it or not, you need people looking after you.)

Penny: "Oh dear, how do I explain it best...?" :urg:

(Not to mention the numerous other warlords she and Koyanskaya have aligned with...)

(Those of us who can still fight must find them and stop them at once!)

Whoa, Iri! Careful with your mana levels!

-Would Great Sacrifice be enough to heal everyone up without issue?-

(...Alright. On behalf of everyone at Chaldea and the Bureau, though...Thank you. We mean it.)

(Several worlds owe ya one, and so do we.)

-Not asking him if he wishes to stay that time, they're simply expressing gratitude before he leaves-
___

Susie: "No one asked you." :glare: -Defense of fwen-

Berdly: "That transformation is as epic as it is majestic!" :b:

-This sharp magic wind attack visibly damages Spamton GIGA's final remaining string-

...WHAT ?? ARE YOU PEOPLE...CUTTING MY STRINGS ??

-Didn't sound upset that time, but rather astonished and almost elated-
___

Tetra: "You really think we're just going to stand idly by just because we're kids?"

Spooky: "Right after I scared him. I don't totally get why...But I don't blame them, either."

-Whether Peppino or Tiki start putting the pieces of the puzzle together immediately or not, the fact that Spooky mentioned that loud noises made her father "jumpy" beforehand is a major clue as to why...-
___

Steven: "Ruby's right, we've gotta regroup with the others!"

Where the heck are the others?! Damn it, whats' up with this portal?!

(Wait, Amethyst is right! Where's Sakura? And rest of the team? Where's everyone?!)

Pearl: "Ugh, of all places to end up, of course it's a restaurant...Hold on, where are Steven and Amethyst?!"

Specimen 14: "...I think that portal somehow split us all up..."

-A few seconds later...each group would encounter one of the Specimens in their respective home locations. The group in the halls of the old Japanese school would hear glitched-sounding screeching and spot Specimen 4, the young adult onryō known only as Ringu hovering towards them ...Who's currently shifting back and forth between her two stronger forms, no less-

-The group in the puppet-adorned halls of the Shadow Temple look-alike would hear the sounds of clunking hollow wood, and soon spot Specimen 6, known in life as Ben the Merchant, standing at the entrance of the room-

-Meanwhile, the group in the abandoned fast food restaurant halls would see doors start to turn invisible before next spotting Specimen 11, known as the Food Demon, hovering towards them-

-Finally, the group in the large wooden cabin halls would hear hear an all too familiar voice say "Your flesh will sustain my children..." before seeing Specimen 8, the monstrous deer-like Wendigo identified otherwise only by it's supposed title of "Deer Lord" approaching them...Quite arguably the strongest Specimen here of them all-

]
Alear: "Do you know where she could be...?"

-Great Sacrifice works as a full heal and also removes all status ailments... at the cost of bringing the user to 1 HP-
-so yeah, I can say it'd be really good-

Shez: "Sorry. Thought this was an all-you-can-slash buffet." :lol:

Sothis: "There likely are more enemies around if you still wish to fight, but we should prioritize gathering the Servants."
---
-Queen Medusa realizes that the strings aren't just to look cool but that someone is literally puppeteering him... and she can relate to that-

Queen Medusa: "... Yeah... I guess we are."
---
Kanna: "That sounds scary... but that's why we can't leave you alone against that creature!"
---
Ruby: "Watch out! We're not along!"

Yang: -tried to shoot the onryou-

Weiss: -immediately summons Arma Gigas at a normal human size-

Jaune: "Seems we got the least troublesome one..."

Nora: "Batter up!" -ready to smack it down like a baseball bat-

Blake: "...Well, I don't think it can get any worse..."
[Ol' Totodile can name himself when he wants to!]

-he'll be the first member of the Bancho crew :V-

.....yes. 😐

-since she's made of soft, squishy flesh and all....-

-though maybe there's other enemies they can tell him about....that'd probably get him to stay-

Don't take it the wrong way. I just want answers and I don't want any more interference.

Always the people person, are ya Fergie. :p
-also totally soaking in the attention from others, btw-

....do you really have to call me that now of all times....

Then I cannot guarantee your safety....
-kicks the WarGrowlmon back to be in range of a stronger sword swing-
-he didn't answer the question about the Digital Hazard, as he's preoccupied with fighting

He-a probably thought you were-a something that was after him....I don't think it was-a on purpose....

[Hey, I ate you once. I can do it again, but more permanent. -evil grin-]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Heheh."

Nora: "Cool axe, by the way."
---
-can they do it?-
---
Kamui: -simply pets the Pichu, still smiling-
Susie: "Thanks. Another badass thing I get from being in the Dark World." :p "Sick hammer, too!"
___

-Possibly surprisingly, they actually soon prove that they can, dodging and blocking attacks just as skillfully as they did before and waiting to strike the dummy/drone only when it's guard is down or when it's busy trying to attack only one of the twins, as Dipper and Mabel approach it from opposite sides-
___

-That cheers her up a bit, which also causes Sparky to smile at the sight-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You're still quite new here, and like it or not, you need people looking after you.)

Penny: "Oh dear, how do I explain it best...?" :urg:
[Ol' Totodile cse, it's not can name himself when he wants to!]

-he'll be the first member of the Bancho crew :V-

.....yes. 😐

Artoria: "In that case, it's not my place to make you change that part"

-KEK-
-The dessert is practically devoured with how yummy it was-

Natsuki: "Ha, didn't you had it in you, nice" :p

Mash: "W-Well... Um... It's not like you'll have to do that!"
(Not to mention the numerous other warlords she and Koyanskaya have aligned with...)

(Those of us who can still fight must find them and stop them at once!)

Whoa, Iri! Careful with your mana levels!

-Would Great Sacrifice be enough to heal everyone up without issue?-

(...Alright. On behalf of everyone at Chaldea and the Bureau, though...Thank you. We mean it.)

(Several worlds owe ya one, and so do we.)

-Not asking him if he wishes to stay that time, they're simply expressing gratitude before he leaves-

Uhh, sorry! We just wanted to help... 😅
___

Susie: "No one asked you." :glare: -Defense of fwen-

Berdly: "That transformation is as epic as it is majestic!" :b:

-This sharp magic wind attack visibly damages Spamton GIGA's final remaining string-

...WHAT ?? ARE YOU PEOPLE...CUTTING MY STRINGS ??

-Didn't sound upset that time, but rather astonished and almost elated-
___

-To be fair, it seems like most of those from the Grail War remember very little about it and that even then, a lot of them still wish to move on from it...Sieg himself has only really talked about it with his friends, so the subject doesn't turn up often-
___

Tetra: "You really think we're just going to stand idly by just because we're kids?"

Spooky: "Right after I scared him. I don't totally get why...But I don't blame them, either."

-Whether Peppino or Tiki start putting the pieces of the puzzle together immediately or not, the fact that Spooky mentioned that loud noises made her father "jumpy" beforehand is a major clue as to why...-
___

Steven: "Ruby's right, we've gotta regroup with the others!"

Where the heck are the others?! Damn it, whats' up with this portal?!

(Wait, Amethyst is right! Where's Sakura? And rest of the team? Where's everyone?!)

Pearl: "Ugh, of all places to end up, of course it's a restaurant...Hold on, where are Steven and Amethyst?!"

Specimen 14: "...I think that portal somehow split us all up..."

-A few seconds later...each group would encounter one of the Specimens in their respective home locations. The group in the halls of the old Japanese school would hear glitched-sounding screeching and spot Specimen 4, the young adult onryō known only as Ringu hovering towards them ...Who's currently shifting back and forth between her two stronger forms, no less-

-The group in the puppet-adorned halls of the Shadow Temple look-alike would hear the sounds of clunking hollow wood, and soon spot Specimen 6, known in life as Ben the Merchant, standing at the entrance of the room-

-Meanwhile, the group in the abandoned fast food restaurant halls would see doors start to turn invisible before next spotting Specimen 11, known as the Food Demon, hovering towards them-

-Finally, the group in the large wooden cabin halls would hear hear an all too familiar voice say "Your flesh will sustain my children..." before seeing Specimen 8, the monstrous deer-like Wendigo identified otherwise only by it's supposed title of "Deer Lord" approaching them...Quite arguably the strongest Specimen here of them all-

]

-Great Sacrifice works as a full heal and also removes all status ailments... at the cost of bringing the user to 1 HP-

Sothis: "There likely are more enemies around if you still wish to fight, but we should prioritize gathering the Servants."
---
-Queen Medusa realizes that the strings aren't just to look cool but that someone is literally puppeteering him... and she can relate to that-

---
Kamui: "I wondered the same thing... but let's ask him once we return. Let's enjoy this vacation." :)
---
Kanna: "That sounds scary... but that's why we can't leave you alone against that creature!"
---

-though maybe there's other enemies they can tell him about....that'd probably get him to stay-

Don't take it the wrong way. I just want answers and I don't want any more interference.

-he didn't answer the question about the Digital Hazard, as he's preoccupied with fighting

He-a probably thought you were-a something that was after him....I don't think it was-a on purpose....

Irisviel: "I-It's fine..." -struggling to stand- "T-The others should take good care of the rest..."
-Shirou instantly went to help her as support-

Paris: "Who are you though?"
Sitonai: "They're with the Chaldeans, so they friends"
---
Gorgon: "Unfortunately..." -attacked the string too-
Hayate: "That's a cute name" :p
---
Jeanne: "Oh yes! What shall we do next?" :)
---
Eleonora: "Then you'll answer after we have that creature contained" -it worked, Alain proceeded to do some shots, but they didn't do much as he returned to his base form-
-The insignia glowed, the beast is angered, but got hit Illya slamming Nine Lives on their face before it could act-

Tiki: "I'm sure it was the shock and he had to repent soon after..."
---
Takeru: "Please let your soul rest" -he says as he also a hoots along Yang-

Sieg: "We do..." -sword out while Makoto loaded his gun-

Elizabeth: "Oh you won't annoy us anymore!" -dragon wings out, ready to leash at Specimen 11-

-Atalanta aimed at 8 while Sakura shot at a few deer going towards Gengar-
Sothis: -takes over- "Only by routing most of those contracts through my Crest! Byleth is lucky to even be able to handle Guifei on her own." :p

Shez: "...What about me?"

Sothis: "As long as you're wise enough with your picks, you could probably handle just as many as Byleth on your own. After all, the origins of your powers grant you a rather impressive potential for a human. In fact, your latest one doesn't even rely on you to stay alive, making her relatively low in cost. I'm sure you could contract all three of these women and still be fine."

Shez: "...Not sure if I want to contract with people I barely know on day 1, but good to know." :p
---
Palutena: "We... never met them... They must have done things behind the scenes..."
---
-so he's gonna let her breathe... for now :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "I wonder how a ferret's fur feels..."
Arcueid: "It sounds so fun though~!"

Shiki: "Yeah, I don't think so"

Artoria: "You're contracted to Beast VI and that double-wielding samurai, correct?"

Aoko: "There's quite the dichotomy between the descriptions of those two"
------------------------------
Mirei: "Yes. You would be correct" -Mirei would then show some pictures-

-Gankoomon punching through some of the Lich's forces back in the flooded Hyrule while JESmon attacked others-

-Magnamon, Craniummon and Examon far behind Basel trying to contain some of Bill's barrier from expanding-

-UlforceV-dramon and Sleipmon along Aoko dealing with Ultra Beasts when Lusamine invaded-

-Alphamon and Omegamon of them providing cover fire in the battle against Demigra, as that was too chaotic for everyone to pay attention-

-LordKnightmon, Dukemon, Duftmon and Dynasmon in other parts of Phaaze, killing Phazon-infected creatures outside that tried to aid Dark Samus while she was too busy fighting everyone that went against her-

Jeanne: "...They've been always there?"

Mirei: "Don't believe that your merits are gone, you managed to stop these on your own, they've just been following Yggdrasill's orders to protect the Digital World's existence, and they aren't invincible"

-She showed footage of all 13 failing to do anything to stop Dimentio from being about to erase the Digital World way, way before-

-And another of Omegamon, Magnamon, UlforceV-dramon and Examon briefly trying to attack Isis only for her to deal damage to them quickly forcing them to retreat, which says something given Examon is kaiju-sized-

-As well as the attack in Phaaze ending with Duftmon and Dynasmon infected and thus Dukemon and LordKnightmon had to contain while attempting to make them enter reason before Dark Samus was killed-

"Dealing with Beasts for example, that's been something you have all the credit for, as Yggdrasill wouldn't care any less about humanity's extinction. Generally, they only out themselves when there's a crisis that would affect the Digital World. It's why they weren't told to do anything when your home was taken over by Cybertronians, or in any matters concerning the Gem species"

Martha: "...Have they been fighting the Alliance?"

Mirei: "They fended them off the Digital World at least, otherwise, Yggdrasill hasn't told them to interfere, unless that Morphin Grid's powers become too much, or unless those Darkners tried to set a Dark Fountain in the Digital World"

(I hope KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms has paid attention to the posts about the Royal Knights and Yggdrasill because me setting up thingies for the future LOL)
-------------------------------
Minervamon: "...He's even giving me the cold shoulder as you said he would!"
Nanoha: "I'm sure he can allow you to pat him!"

-Again, Yuuno can't deny anything his crush says-
Mabel: "Now thus could all be a coincidence, but when the oddities start adding up..."

___

-They wonder why Steven is even friends with her?-
___

Aa long as we shut their operation down,
___

-And Justeaze takes a proud battle stance-

(Good game!)

___

Mabel: (It's working! He's learning how to have fun!)
Lily: "It becomes more and more suspicious once one checks..."
---
-Yeah, this teen looks so kind and innocent, more akin to Sayori if anything-
Sayori: "Steveeeeen~!"
---
Frenzy: "So we ain't gonna take anything?"
Buzzsaw: "All could be corrupted! I'm not touching Angolmois!"
Shockwave: "It's the most logical option, once we find a way to secure the Enigma, the Death's Head must be destroyed"
(Also fun fact, the Death's Head is named after an obscure Marvel character Lockdown is based upon)
---
Irisviel: "I'm so glad you managed to pull through" :)
---
-Indeed, so he'd do a next song-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It becomes more and more suspicious once one checks..."
---
-Yeah, this teen looks so kind and innocent, more akin to Sayori if anything-
Sayori: "Steveeeeen~!"
---
Frenzy: "So we ain't gonna take anything?"
Buzzsaw: "All could be corrupted! I'm not touching Angolmois!"
Shockwave: "It's the most logical option, once we find a way to secure the Enigma, the Death's Head must be destroyed"
(Also fun fact, the Death's Head is named after an obscure Marvel character Lockdown is based upon)
---
Irisviel: "I'm so glad you managed to pull through" :)
---
-Indeed, so he'd do a next song-

Star: "But does it actually mean anything...?"

Dipper: "One more thing we've got to find out..."
___

Steven: "Sayori! Hi! You're here, too?" :)
___

-It speaks volumes of the danger that even the possibility of Unicron returning poses that the Decepticons have gone from wanting to incorporate the Death's Head into their own line of spaceships and salvage as much of it's resources as possible to wanting it outright destroyed at all costs...-

(Huh, neat! I'll have to look this villain up now.) :p
___

(It took a whole lot of training and a practice, to be totally honest...)
___

Video's unavailable in the US.

Artoria: "In that case, it's not my place to make you change that part"

Mash: "W-Well... Um... It's not like you'll have to do that!"
[Ol' Totodile can name himself when he wants to!]

-Totodile surprised that Artoria is actually fully respectful of that?-

Y-Yeah, you don't have to fight opponents wielding sharp weapons like spears or swords!

---

---
Kamui: "I wondered the same thing... but let's ask him once we return. Let's enjoy this vacation." :)
---
---

Irisviel: "I-It's fine..." -struggling to stand- "T-The others should take good care of the rest..."

---
---
---
Eleonora: "Then you'll answer after we have that creature contained" -it worked, Alain proceeded to do some shots, but they didn't do much as he returned to his base form-
-The insignia glowed, the beast is angered, but got hit Illya slamming Nine Lives on their face before it could act-

---

Elizabeth: "Oh you won't annoy us anymore!" -dragon wings out, ready to leash at Specimen 11-

-Undyne did the same as Shirou, helping Iri stand up by holding up her right arm and shoudler-

Easy, Iri. Everyone's healed up, now, but it looks like that spell took a lot of out you...

(I'm afraid not...Unless they formed a contract, she may not even be yet aware of Koyanskaya's demise...)

(Wait! She wasn't the only leading member of the Alliance!)

(The threat's not vanquished until their whole messed up empire falls. You...don't have to stay and help us. But we'd be really grateful for it...I mean that.) -Again, sounding far more humble than usual, genuinely moved and inspired by Fishbunjin's own wisdom and selfless noble goals-

Name's Jenny! Jenny Wakeman! And these are my sisters!

-Achilles and Paris would see eight other robots that looked similar in design and aesthetic to Jenny herself among the group, no doubt the sisters she's referring to-

___

A [[questionnaire]] IS A FAIR [[inquiry]] BUT THE REST OF YOU ?? AFTER ALL THE [[property damage]] I DID, AFTER ALL THE [[EXP]] I TRIED TO GAIN FROM YOU AND YOUR [[friends]] AND [[co-workers]]...

...YOU'RE STILL [[
sparing]] ME ??

Kris: "Honestly, even after you freaked me out...I can tell that you're trapped. A puppet on strings. Literally. And I'm not about to let someone else be someone's puppet..."
___

-That fight with the rogue Space Pirates probably worked up their appetites...Or at least that's probably the excuse they'll use to go to a restaurant next- :V
___

Tetra: "Trust us, we've survived worse." :p -Fired bullets at the stunned Digimon's face-

Spooky: "...He was extremely upset...That's all I really remember between then and becoming a ghost." -Notably not mad at Peppino anymore, too focused on trying to recall her memories of her death to focus on anger-

___

I knew it!

-Steven immediately summons his shield, allowing Takeru and Yang to take coer while shooting Specimen 4, who's actually damaged since Takeru's bullets are empowered with magic energy while Yang's are likely powered up with Dust, so she vanishes into the walls for now to avoid further injury-

Amethyst: "At least getting him back to the portal oughta be easier, then..."

-Immedtiately shot an Ice Beam at Specimen 6 to freeze him, preventing it from even trying to dodge or teleport away from any stronger attacks for now-

(Bring it on, you demon jerk!) -Takes a battle stance-

-Specimen 11 is undeterrted, and keeps hovering at the group-

Specimen 14: "Let's hope that you're right..."

-Sakura's lightning attacks once more instantly kill the approaching Violent Deer, clearing the room they're currently in of them-

-Charging up a Thunderbolt to try and strike Specimen 8, who keeps hovering towards them all, not even remotely fazed by Gengar's threats or the weapons and attacks being pointed at it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

---

-Undyne did the same as Shirou, helping Iri stand up by holding up her right arm and shoudler-

Easy, Iri. Everyone's healed up, now, but it looks like that spell took a lot of out you...

(I'm afraid not...Unless they formed a contract, she may not even be yet aware of Koyanskaya's demise...)

(Wait! She wasn't the only leading member of the Alliance!)

(The threat's not vanquished until their whole messed up empire falls. You...don't have to stay and help us. But we'd be really grateful for it...I mean that.) -Again, sounding far more humble than usual, genuinely moved and inspired by Fishbunjin's own wisdom and selfless noble goals-

Name's Jenny! Jenny Wakeman! And these are my sisters!

-Achilles and Paris would see eight other robots that looked similar in design and aesthetic to Jenny herself among the group, no doubt the sisters she's referring to-

___

A [[questionnaire]] IS A FAIR [[inquiry]] BUT THE REST OF YOU ?? AFTER ALL THE [[property damage]] I DID, AFTER ALL THE [[EXP]] I TRIED TO GAIN FROM YOU AND YOUR [[friends]] AND [[co-workers]]...

...YOU'RE STILL [[
sparing]] ME ??

Kris: "Honestly, even after you freaked me out...I can tell that you're trapped. A puppet on strings. Literally. And I'm not about to let someone else be someone's puppet..."
___

-That fight with the rogue Space Pirates probably worked up their appetites...Or at least that's probably the excuse they'll use to go to a restaurant next- :V
___

Tetra: "Trust us, we've survived worse." :p -Fired bullets at the stunned Digimon's face-

Spooky: "...He was extremely upset...That's all I really remember between then and becoming a ghost." -Notably not mad at Peppino anymore, too focused on trying to recall her memories of her death to focus on anger-

___

I knew it!

-Steven immediately summons his shield, allowing Takeru and Yang to take coer while shooting Specimen 4, who's actually damaged since Takeru's bullets are empowered with magic energy while Yang's are likely powered up with Dust, so she vanishes into the walls for now to avoid further injury-

Amethyst: "At least getting him back to the portal oughta be easier, then..."

-Immedtiately shot an Ice Beam at Specimen 6 to freeze him, preventing it from even trying to dodge or teleport away from any stronger attacks for now-

(Bring it on, you demon jerk!) -Takes a battle stance-

-Specimen 11 is undeterrted, and keeps hovering at the group-

Specimen 14: "Let's hope that you're right..."

-Sakura's lightning attacks once more instantly kill the approaching Violent Deer, clearing the room they're currently in of them-

-Charging up a Thunderbolt to try and strike Specimen 8, who keeps hovering towards them all, not even remotely fazed by Gengar's threats or the weapons and attacks being pointed at it-
Alear: "...You did very good, Irisviel." :)

Shez: "Kinda not the moment for dropping names though. That can wait for when we've cleaned up our surroundings."

Sothis: "...We already took care of every foe here."

Shez: "Oh, in that case... Hi! I'm Shez!" :p "And greenie right here goes by either Byleth or Sothis depending on who's in charge." :p
---
Queen Medusa: "I know what it's like to be someone's puppet..." -shooting beams at the string-
---
Kamui: "Maybe get a meal?" :p
---
Kanna: "Yeah, you should be more worried about the one we're up against." :grin:

-Azura and Alain also joined the fight-
---
Yang: "That all you got?" :laugh:

-Weiss also went for a freezing attack with Myrtenaster while the Arma Gigas advanced-

Nora: "Things are about to get EXPLOSIVE!" -grenade launcher mode-

Blake: "That thing hates lightning, huh..." -looks to see if she has lighting Dust bullets-

Susie: "Thanks. Another badass thing I get from being in the Dark World." :p "Sick hammer, too!"
___

-Possibly surprisingly, they actually soon prove that they can, dodging and blocking attacks just as skillfully as they did before and waiting to strike the dummy/drone only when it's guard is down or when it's busy trying to attack only one of the twins, as Dipper and Mabel approach it from opposite sides-
___

-That cheers her up a bit, which also causes Sparky to smile at the sight-
Nora: "It's also a grenade launcher!" :grin:

-Susis thinks this is AWESOME?-
---
Byleth: Clever children...
---
-awwwwww~-

Arcueid: "It sounds so fun though~!"

Shiki: "Yeah, I don't think so"

Artoria: "You're contracted to Beast VI and that double-wielding samurai, correct?"

Aoko: "There's quite the dichotomy between the descriptions of those two"
------------------------------
Mirei: "Yes. You would be correct" -Mirei would then show some pictures-

-Gankoomon punching through some of the Lich's forces back in the flooded Hyrule while JESmon attacked others-

-Magnamon, Craniummon and Examon far behind Basel trying to contain some of Bill's barrier from expanding-

-UlforceV-dramon and Sleipmon along Aoko dealing with Ultra Beasts when Lusamine invaded-

-Alphamon and Omegamon of them providing cover fire in the battle against Demigra, as that was too chaotic for everyone to pay attention-

-LordKnightmon, Dukemon, Duftmon and Dynasmon in other parts of Phaaze, killing Phazon-infected creatures outside that tried to aid Dark Samus while she was too busy fighting everyone that went against her-

Jeanne: "...They've been always there?"

Mirei: "Don't believe that your merits are gone, you managed to stop these on your own, they've just been following Yggdrasill's orders to protect the Digital World's existence, and they aren't invincible"

-She showed footage of all 13 failing to do anything to stop Dimentio from being about to erase the Digital World way, way before-

-And another of Omegamon, Magnamon, UlforceV-dramon and Examon briefly trying to attack Isis only for her to deal damage to them quickly forcing them to retreat, which says something given Examon is kaiju-sized-

-As well as the attack in Phaaze ending with Duftmon and Dynasmon infected and thus Dukemon and LordKnightmon had to contain while attempting to make them enter reason before Dark Samus was killed-

"Dealing with Beasts for example, that's been something you have all the credit for, as Yggdrasill wouldn't care any less about humanity's extinction. Generally, they only out themselves when there's a crisis that would affect the Digital World. It's why they weren't told to do anything when your home was taken over by Cybertronians, or in any matters concerning the Gem species"

Martha: "...Have they been fighting the Alliance?"

Mirei: "They fended them off the Digital World at least, otherwise, Yggdrasill hasn't told them to interfere, unless that Morphin Grid's powers become too much, or unless those Darkners tried to set a Dark Fountain in the Digital World"

(I hope KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms has paid attention to the posts about the Royal Knights and Yggdrasill because me setting up thingies for the future LOL)
Minervamon: "...He's even giving me the cold shoulder as you said he would!"
Nanoha: "I'm sure he can allow you to pat him!"

-Again, Yuuno can't deny anything his crush says-
Shez: "Meh. One of them has a fighting style and attitude similar to me and the other is seen as an enemy of mankind due to what she is and what she can do, which is something I honestly doubted about myself when I first unlocked these dark, forbidden powers. I'd say both suit me." :p

Sothis: "I cannot deny that the second I saw your powers, I quickly misjudged you as someone not unlike other dark magic users..."
---
Palutena: "Hmmmm... if only there was a way to establish contact with them..."
---
Pit: "Yeah, he's really good at that." :p

Pittoo: -hmph-
---
Emblem Tiki: "He can?" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "It's also a grenade launcher!" :grin:

-Susis thinks this is AWESOME?-
---
Byleth: Clever children...
---
-awwwwww~-
Susie: "NO WAY! A giant war hammer that shoots grenades?! Olay, this I've gotta see!" :b:

Ralsei: "P-Please don't cause any property damage...'

___

-Soon enough, they defeat the combat dummy!-
___

Sparky: "(Thanks for looking after my sister, Ms...What did you say your name was again?)" 😅

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm late to reply to this, but I'll reread a few earlier posts in case I missed anything important about them. :p
Yeah they're kinda like, really important for a thing I'm setting up.

It's why in a previous post I said I was assuming other high ranking people like Gaster would be hearing the conversation livestreamed.
Star: "But does it actually mean anything...?"

Dipper: "One more thing we've got to find out..."
___

Steven: "Sayori! Hi! You're here, too?" :)
___

-It speaks volumes of the danger that even the possibility of Unicron returning poses that the Decepticons have gone from wanting to incorporate the Death's Head into their own line of spaceships and salvage as much of it's resources as possible to wanting it outright destroyed at all costs...-

(Huh, neat! I'll have to look this villain up now.) :p
___

(It took a whole lot of training and a practice, to be totally honest...)
___

Video's unavailable in the US.
Lily: "Oh, what is it?"
---
Sayori: "Yes~! And you seem to be in a good mood~!"
---
-Indeed... Also, notably, Cyclonus, the Herald of Unicron who is the one that the others had taken Angolmois from originally, has been conspicuously absent right after doing a few bombings while in jet mode-

(Got you fam)
---
Irisviel: "Yes, and you've advanced so much" :)
---
-Well frick, hope this one works-

Shez: "Meh. One of them has a fighting style and attitude similar to me and the other is seen as an enemy of mankind due to what she is and what she can do, which is something I honestly doubted about myself when I first unlocked these dark, forbidden powers. I'd say both suit me." :p

Sothis: "I cannot deny that the second I saw your powers, I quickly misjudged you as someone not unlike other dark magic users..."
---
Palutena: "Hmmmm... if only there was a way to establish contact with them..."
---
Pit: "Yeah, he's really good at that." :p

Pittoo: -hmph-
---
Emblem Tiki: "He can?" :b:
Shiki: "So you're admitting you're airheaded?"
---
Mirei: "You may soon in fact"

Jeanne: "And will you answer why?"

Mirei: "A potential Digital Hazard has appeared in the world you're into right now, so either one will take action, or one might send one of their underlings to deal with it"
---
Athena: -Gasped- "He even scoffed right now!" :O
---
Yuuno: "...It's...Fine..." -for Nanoha!-

Top Bottom