• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I know people have been saying that they didn't like the art in the trailer, but I like what JC Staff did.
The style doesn't look like any of their past works, which is a relief.

Just hope the quality stays great throughout the series. I remember one episode of Index's Daihaiseisai arc was awful.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I wonder how the secret of world is gonna be implimented... And the baseball game... all the routes have such wacky plots in the VN.. How are those gonna work...

All i know is i'm excited for the random wandering fights.. I hope Saito shows up!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm unsubscribing from this thread now considering I don't watch anime any more, and I have no idea what shows you guys are ever talking about any more. It was fun, especially the times on skype. I'll be around, but I need to prioritize my life much more than I have been in the past.

I can still be contacted via text message, and the occasions you see me on skype/steam/AIM.

Travis/Mike/Dan - I wish I got to know you guys better, but I never really took the time myself to socialize with any of you guys enough. Don't hesitate to text or contact me if you want to, but don't feel obligated - I don't want to bother you guys.

Adam/Alex - Always good to talk to you guys. Again, don't hesitate to contact me, but keep in mind my apathy for anime so I'm probably not the best person to talk to about shows

Haley/Rei - You guys are both really awesome. I hope I can continue to stay in touch with both of you.

Toph/Evan - I hope I see you two next week, I haven't seen either of you in ages. We really need to hang out this time.

Farewell ~dere thread

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Krynxe, I'm basically in the same boat as you but don't unsubscribe! This place is important! This thread honestly was the only reason I came back to smashboards for like the past 2 years after I stopped playing smash. The only reason I stopped posting was because I started falling into different priorities (gym, work, etc.)

<3 ~deredere thread.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
What the heck, go read manga then, i spent my first two months here saying i don't watch anime anymore just read manga. Then i started watching again

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm unsubscribing from this thread now considering I don't watch anime any more, and I have no idea what shows you guys are ever talking about any more. It was fun, especially the times on skype. I'll be around, but I need to prioritize my life much more than I have been in the past.

I can still be contacted via text message, and the occasions you see me on skype/steam/AIM.

Travis/Mike/Dan - I wish I got to know you guys better, but I never really took the time myself to socialize with any of you guys enough. Don't hesitate to text or contact me if you want to, but don't feel obligated - I don't want to bother you guys.

Adam/Alex - Always good to talk to you guys. Again, don't hesitate to contact me, but keep in mind my apathy for anime so I'm probably not the best person to talk to about shows

Haley/Rei - You guys are both really awesome. I hope I can continue to stay in touch with both of you.

Toph/Evan - I hope I see you two next week, I haven't seen either of you in ages. We really need to hang out this time.

Farewell ~dere thread
I-it's not like I want you to stay or anything. B-B-BAKA!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's too bad, Krynxe. Come back whenever you get back into anime again.
Man, Im going to miss embedding videos :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMb95VHnnr4

Anyone know any other good idolmaster songs? Im trying to find things to listen to.

Aside from the TTGL one.
For ones that don't sound j-pop-ish, the Go Shiina ones are good like Alive and Aoi Tori.
Other good ones are Metome ga au Shunkan, Relations (jazz or regular), Futari no Kioku, Positive, Kosmos Cosmos, Nemuri Hime, 9:02 pm, Smoky Thrill, Agent Yoru wo Yoku.

From the anime, Marionette's good, same with the two OPs Ready and Change if that's your style. Same with Restart.
Two cover songs that I liked were Tori no Uta and Tsuki no Waltz.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I don't watch much currently airing stuff either (Jinrui, Yuru Yuri♪♪, Swordart Online and Hellsing Ultimate (if you would call that currently airing ... :D)).

Regarding not currently airing anime:
I would totally recommend Mushishi (http://myanimelist.net/anime/457/Mushishi) to everybody; the show has the best atmosphere of any anime I've seen for now... Will probably need some more time for me to finish than other shows just because of that. I really don't want to watch it when there's too much background noise going on in the dormitory I live in ;)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Why does it always make me feel so much happier when I switch to a Hakase avi?
Fukou daaaa!!
Man, Im going to miss embedding videos :<
That might be a godsend for everyone else... XD
I would totally recommend Mushishi (http://myanimelist.net/anime/457/Mushishi) to everybody
I watched the first two (maybe four; I can't remember, as it's been a while) episodes of it. A lot of people say it's good, but for some reason, it just didn't click with me...
(Just notice I never added it to my MAL.)

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Well, there isn't too much going on other than that atmosphere thing, so I can easily relate to people not enjoying it; would be a boring world to live in if we all liked the same things, anyways :D

Sion

Island of Horizon
miguel, i will see you soon!

minato, that signature. i kinda smiled a mad smile just now

as for idolmaster songs, kosmos cosmos is one of my personal favorites. i also like a couple of really bad songs, so i won't list them. some songs that i think are good, though, are alive by ai hidaka(god i love ai hidaka), kamisama no birthday and little match girl. minato's list is also good

Morin0

Smash Lord

Farewell ~dere thread
Why don't you watch anime anymore?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
to be fair

morino isn't in the dere skype where most ppl knew about miguel

:phone:

Morin0

Smash Lord
to be fair

morino isn't in the dere skype where most ppl knew about miguel

This. I read that he needs to prioritize things more in his life, but you can reprioritize things in your life and still manage/have time to watch anime. It sort of implied like if watching anime was something he did everyday or something. I just find it interesting that he's cutting off anime completely. Again, if I talked to and knew Krynxe as much as you guys do, I would sort of have an idea.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Nah he completely stopped watching anime a while ago, so he's just cutting himself away from smashboards to focus on more important things.

My favorite all girl IM@S song is Watashi tachi wa Zetto... Deshou?

My favorite character song is probably Haruka's START!!

But then there's the hidden song I'm so free. So many good songs from that show

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Hmmm, just finished the 2nd Evangelion movie, and I really loved that one (now if it weren't for the main protagonist being a little, annoying, passive-aggressive emo brat and some songs in the movie that I didn't like at all and they were pretty distracting with the vocals and stuff... :( ). The first movie was kinda meh to me (somewhere in the 6 or 7 out of 10 ballpark), but I'm glad I gave the 2nd movie a shot, since the story was a lot better there, Shinji did get a lot less screen-time and I really liked Asuka's Character (I seem to enjoy tsundere characters in general :D).

I am considering to continue watching the series, because I am rather curious how the story will advance (which is somewhat annoying, considering I reaaaallly love eye-candy in anime, and the original series graphics are kinda meh) ...
Is it advisable to watch the episodes already covered in the movies (last seen episode is the 3rd for me), or can I just pick up where the 2nd movie finished?

Also: I really enjoyed the new SAO episode and would love, love, love to see some more right now ... :(

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Evangelion I haven't watched yet, but I can already tell that it's bizarre when I saw the film ending. (Yes, I spoiled myself.)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
[FONT=&quot]☯ Now that some of the Summer series is coming to an end, I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the Fall series. Summer was good, but lacked epic series with the exception of SAO and Kokoro Connect. Though there is some underrated series like Binbougami ga, and there are some series that is a big disappointment like Arcana Famiglia. Campione was disappointing to others, but I like that anime. =P [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][/FONT]

☯ Fall series I'm looking forward to is: Magi, Bakuman 3, To Love Ru Darkness (uncensored :3), Hidamari Sketch 4, Chuunibyou, and Little Busters (JC Staff better not ruin this ):<). Hayate (2012) and Seitokai no Ichizon 2 is debatable for me at the moment. Also not counting movies or OVAs.

Top Bottom