• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I had gone to a tournament every weekend before this for something like two months and I felt like I needed a break. In retrospect, I still should have gone since I just ended up sitting at home and watching the live stream for this instead.

MacD

Banned via Administration
When I said "this is no place to raise a baby fox" I didn't mean socal. I meant FD with 3 peaches spamming dsmash lol. XD
haha yea i know, i was laughing inside when you said it

Part of the reason I like it when McCain wins is that I don't have to hear/read his johns afterwards.
obviously you guys are used to it, whatever i do it to make myself feel better i guess, some of us get angry and punch/throw, some of us think through what went wrong and say so

Charoo

Smash Champion
not to discourage any1 but this MIGHT be the last 2GG event for melee for a while. Melee attendance is decreasing for 2GG event every week and socal have too many tourney now.

I'll probably go back to hosting NCT events only.

LuCKy

Smash Master
, some of us get angry and punch/throw, some of us think through what went wrong and say so
hey hey ive done it like 3 or 4 times only in my 3 years of playing >.> and my fox isnt good enough for 2 v1's??? wtf if it wasnt double peach i wouldve tapped dude

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm not saying you aren't good 2 v 1, i'm saying you aren't mango good 2 v 1 for a whole match where your partner does nothing

haha and i wasn't specifically talking about you getting mad, just in general

LuCKy

Smash Master
i know but i was just kinda throwin it out there to be funny lol and wow ima mm jeff n mitchell next time with cam on my team

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Ok, I've got the weirdest urge ever.

Basically, I'm bringing my recording setup but not to record matches. I want someone to play a bunch of matches on the TV so I can make a combo video of them. For some reason, I want to make a 4 minute-ish long combo video of someone with really good transitions and such.

So does anyone want to do it? (You have to be good so I have stuff to work with, y'know?)

Charoo

Smash Champion
So, in order for me to go to the one next Sunday, I actually will need to get a ride with somebody. My parents are going to San Diego that morning, so if I can't go with anybody in the 909, I could probably get dropped off anywhere between Claremont and SD and hopefully find a ride with someone elsewhere.

edit: Fiction is good.
somebody help fly!!!

embracethe12

Smash Lord

Basically, I'm bringing my recording setup but not to record matches. I want someone to play a bunch of matches on the TV so I can make a combo video of them. For some reason, I want to make a 4 minute-ish long combo video of someone with really good transitions and such.

So does anyone want to do it? (You have to be good so I have stuff to work with, y'know?)
this is a cool idea and lots of other places do it for things like smashfests and stuff. the compilation of random matches with some cool combos featuring different players is really cool to watch imo

SuperRad

Smash Master

make a combo video for yourself. might take you more than one tournament to get the footage for it, but it'd probably be more rewarding.

Lovage

Smash Hero
this is a cool idea and lots of other places do it for things like smashfests and stuff. the compilation of random matches with some cool combos featuring different players is really cool to watch imo
ya these are my favorite combo videos

i think if me and johnny recorded friendlies for like 3 hours we would have an amazing video

LuCKy

Smash Master
nothin is gonna beat mango lucky alex lol well at least when alex was ****ing cool and didnt try to THINK . . . .***

now he plays like east coast for some reason so hes banned from the next combo video

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
nothin is gonna beat mango lucky alex lol well at least when alex was ****ing cool and didnt try to THINK . . . .***

now he plays like east coast for some reason so hes banned from the next combo video
you're just mad cause i can **** you sometimes Haha ***** i can play super technical and dumb but i wanna perfect playing gay before i start mesing around and dont trip i got some new technical combos i've been thinking about

Kira-

Smash Champion
obviously you guys are used to it, whatever i do it to make myself feel better i guess, some of us get angry and punch/throw, some of us think through what went wrong and say so
one thing you might want to try doing is playing under all different conditions. Right when you wake up, right after a meal, right before a meal, right after class, when it's really cold, when it's really hot, with your chair at different levels, with different controllers, against people who camp, against people who don't camp, on all your worst stages, etc. That way you're ready for anything, cause it sucks when you lose because the environment and your state of mind wasn't at optimal level.

Stole that from Sean Plott, Starcraft WCG Pan Am 2007 champion and well-known commentator who stole that from another guy he played

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
If I eat right before playing you I will always lose I always try to eat right after my first round match when I have the most time to wait. (unless i lose first round then i wait a couple rounds).

@ Edrees : nahhhh I play fox :D. and dabble in marth and falco. I used to main falcon.

@ connor from earlier why are you saying I play gay in friendlies LOL. I guess nowadays gay= trying not to get grabbed by your climbers XD.

D

Deleted member

i never sleep enough before tourneys but playing in bad conditions make me better the next day

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
@ connor from earlier why are you saying I play gay in friendlies LOL. I guess nowadays gay= trying not to get grabbed by your climbers XD.
you platform camp and ledge camp like a mofo and you make me try harder than I usually do against people in friendlies because you're Fiction.

just know that I think you're good; just really gay.

Top Bottom