• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #5 - East Coast Regional MELEE RESULTS

PK Webb

Smash Champion
But rilly like roman has been improving at a beastly rate......he is getting alot smarter i need to catch up even tho imma throw out the john that roman has been playing fox WAY longer than i have.......good **** pc for the car talk mad chill dude....nando for being so kool but if u play hax nando what color will u go....mindgamed.....sneaks ur beastly i need to get on that status......eggm i wanted to play u but failed....milos ur lucky i missed that turn so i was forced to take the GW bridge....surge u were mad random just inviting urself in my car if i was a mean guy i woulda called the cops lol....good stuff every1 i def coming to the next one and niko i got u on the ride fo sho next time i wont have work

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Lmao, what? Dj get over yourself...really. Nando was good before playing you. Honestly you may had something to do with it but get that **** outta here. I spent an entire weekend with the kid when we went to SMYM like 2 months ago and thats probably when he made the most progress. The fact that he was in a car where he could play people like me Jman Vanz G$ and Eggm for 10+ hours on the way there and back def has something to do with it

I watched the kid get so much better within a few days just from that car ride that he def managed to get 2nd in his pool at a 100+ man tourny, I mean really I got 2nd also so that is def good **** from him. He was playin Vanz/Jman real well on the way back and even took games off G$ . Not to mention that Sneak probably plays him way more than anyone here.

Teaching him how to DI and "tomahawk" people is hardly training people. Ima start teachin people how to empty hop to grab and be like I trained them too...lol Sneak. I def taught Mango how to "tomahawk" guys and even gave him that beast EC DI training session last time he wuz ovr here, go head and ask him

Jusexed keep on trying, youll always get an A for effort in my book

tl;dr-DJ get off your high horse *****, you statement is 90% false. Jusexed you still suck
Sorry HBK, I'm not on no high horse. I never said anything about he wasn't good before playing me. My training obviously doesn't revolve around just teaching people how to tomahawk and DI well. I've been teaching Nando mad tricks, mindgames, matchups and given him alot of advice. Thats whats up that he was playing you guys that weekend. The advice I have given he has been applying it. I never said anything about I'm the sole reason for Nando's rapid improvement and taking all the credit for it. I've taught mad sh*t to people in all my years playing smash and its helped those people out one way or another. A prime example is Jesus. I should have said my previous post clearer and not said he got good when he was already good. In conclusion, I just like to help people out with all the advice, knowledge, and mindgames I have about the game.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Well this thread got 2+ page...
I now feel like the tourney was a success.
/drifts away into the sunset

/Wild HEERO faints

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Who the **** you callin scrubsauce?

I have all the ****en ... uhh... crepes I suppose.

Go read your literature books that has paragraphs for sentences.
go do microwave or blender engineering or whatever it is you do

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
****it Haley! It's on the second page and it'll grow! If we pretend to have a conversation, we'll surely hit that third page! :mad:

Figures you'd betray me in my darkest hour
/continues to ramble

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
[Collapse=A simple poem]We make our meek adjustments,
Contented with such random consolations
As the wind deposits
In slithered and too ample pockets.

For we can still love the world, who find
A famished kitten on the step, and know
Recesses for it from the fury of the street,
Or warm torn elbow coverts.

We will sidestep, and to the final smirk
Dally the doom of that inevitable thumb
That slowly chafes its puckered index toward us,
Facing the dull squint with what innocence
And what surprise!

And yet these fine collapses are not lies
More than the pirouettes of any pliant cane;
Our obsequies are, in a way, no enterprise.
We can evade you, and all else but the heart:
What blame to us if the heart live on.

The game enforces smirks; but we have seen
The moon in lonely alleys make
A grail of laughter of an empty ash can,
And through all sound of gaiety and quest
Have heard a kitten in the wilderness.[/Collapse]

trade?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
The equations are pretty complex. (LOLEEPUN)

But yea thats not really the actual chart. Its a simplified version of it and a kinda tutorial.

In case you're curious this is what I actually deal with:

http://www.eecircle.com/applets/006/imped_admit_smithchart.pdf

And tbh I don't really recall the equations that were used in order to make this chart.
I should probably be working on my research paper, but you've definitely peaked my interest with this.

Lol hopefully by the end of the night (aka like 4 am) I have some understanding of all this.

I just really really wanna work with some numbers now.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
its pretty easy imo
No dude, ****s cake.

I should probably be working on my research paper, but you've definitely peaked my interest with this.

Lol hopefully by the end of the night (aka like 4 am) I have some understanding of all this.

I just really really wanna work with some numbers now.
Engineering doesn't use numbers dude. As electrical engineers we use, j,z,v,i,x,r,p,t and greek letters.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol oh okay. You just saved me a lot of time XD

I think I'm gonna go do my friend's accounting homework now >.>

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Nando got good because of playing me, Chops and Brandon and also going to tournaments. I've been training him for a while and will continue to do so.
Quoted for falseness. I taught him alot and have been since right after ROM2. I forced away most of his bad habits and got him outta the whole fancy brainless playstyle he used to have and a **** load about teams and if you wanna go on the amount of advice given he probably got more from hax if anything. Plus alot of basic general knowledge about the game that you tell him I've already told him but you just pretty much re-stated to him. Brandon was more like straw dummy target practice and thats disrepectin nando even including brandon and chops f@g @sses in the same sentence as him after what they did. DJ we been cool since like 06 but seriously... mad falseness lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAO G$$ 4th in teams for the 2nd week in a row, lol the most overrated teams player in the history of melee strikes again.

What did I tell you Alu? Why even team with this scrub *** ***** anymore when he only does 10% of the work, I find it so funny people think hes really good though cuz most of his youtube vids are with Mango/Jman...I mean lets get serious Mango/Jman could make jusexed looked good in teams.

Lets hope the community opens their eyes now
LMFAO. this ***** HBK is too funny.

lol @ the turnout.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Quoted for falseness. I taught him alot and have been since right after ROM2. I forced away most of his bad habits and got him outta the whole fancy brainless playstyle he used to have and a **** load about teams and if you wanna go on the amount of advice given he probably got more from hax if anything. Plus alot of basic general knowledge about the game that you tell him I've already told him but you just pretty much re-stated to him. Brandon was more like straw dummy target practice and thats disrepectin nando even including brandon and chops f@g @sses in the same sentence as him after what they did. DJ we been cool since like 06 but seriously... mad falseness lol.
You have no idea.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Who are u to call me and brandon f@g *****. i dont even know u kid lol. u got problem with us? then say it to us like a grown man cuz i dont know who u are to disrespect me/brandon like that.

idk why n1ggas have the need to talk madd **** for no reason especially wen they dont know the ***** lol

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Who are u to call me and brandon f@g *****. i dont even know u kid lol. u got problem with us? then say it to us like a grown man cuz i dont know who u are to disrespect me/brandon like that.

idk why n1ggas have the need to talk madd **** for no reason especially wen they dont know the ***** lol
***** you say it like i wont say it to ur face. Brandon know he a f@g i've told him countless times i just aint have no way to contact u. Next time u see me i'll say whatever to ur face like a grown man ***** and try somethin stupid when i do. I ****in dare u. And u say u dont know who i am but u go n try n tell nando "dont play wit sneak that ***** is 2 faced" unless nando is lyin about it. U tell me

Life After Death

Smash Champion
so ur grown man that acts like a 12 year old? this is wats this about? lol ok so it all makes sense thats cool so its a waste of time dealing with u i though it was somethin serious at first . and no idk u i never said that about u and wen i said say it to my face i OBVIOUSLY meant if u have a problem with me know ***** cuz apperantly i did something to u cuz i dont know u at all son. but thats cool if u wanna start unnecessary trouble for NO reason go ahead be an idiot. idk u so i aint got **** to say to u lol u aint my friend and i dont wanna get to know u watsoever especially since u act like hard a$$ fake thug ***** lol act ur age this is a video game no reason to start avoidable random drama especially if u dont know the person at all.

to me ur just a random guy talking caca i cud careless wat u think of me as long as u dont disrespect me in person then ima just do me and u can do ur lame *** self lol i can careless about the nando situation i dont even talk to him at all

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
so ur grown man that acts like a 12 year old? this is wats this about? lol ok so it all makes sense thats cool so its a waste of time dealing with u i though it was somethin serious at first . and no idk u i never said that about u and wen i said say it to my face i OBVIOUSLY meant if u have a problem with me know ***** cuz apperantly i did something to u cuz i dont know u at all son. but thats cool if u wanna start unnecessary trouble for NO reason go ahead be an idiot. idk u so i aint got **** to say to u lol u aint my friend and i dont wanna get to know u watsoever especially since u act like hard a$$ fake thug ***** lol act ur age this is a video game no reason to start avoidable random drama especially if u dont know the person at all.

to me ur just a random guy talking caca i cud careless wat u think of me as long as u dont disrespect me in person then ima just do me and u can do ur lame *** self lol i can careless about the nando situation i dont even talk to him at all
lol callin me a lil kid? comin from the dude who threatened a 16yr old over a game.. yea ur tuff bro. but i understand the whole backing down thing when **** was bout to get real, its cool tho lol. and aint no one fake and no one is actin like a thug... what i said was i dare u to try somethin stupid and if thats thuggish 2 u idk what hood u from lol.. and nando is my boy so of course i was mad about the situation.. so u can take ur lame *** self back to ur minimum wage pizza makin *** job lol

Life After Death

Smash Champion
so ur just assuming wat happened between me and nando? LOL like i said u dont know me at all son so see me wen u cross that bridge far as im concerned ur just a random ***** acting hard. and WHY wud i try anything do i know u? LOL *** outta here with that garbage and about backing down. im avoiding the situation but the question is are u? how far are u willing take this fake ghetto child's game further.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
LOL its ok bro i already see the *****@ssness emitting from ur broke *** its ok... run along now.. its pizza time mr. $7.15 or is it $8 in ny?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
LMAO Sneak going extra hard for no reason lol, guy has me dying right now. NJ makes this board worth reading, how you guys can constantly put up with all this lovey dovey stuff is unbelievable.

Top Bottom