• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Let's talk about Falcon's ftilt. I like it :) It stuffs nair approaches in Falcon dittos. If you do a well spaced bair but miss, ftilt and the opponent runs into it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That combo sounds like my downthrow, jab, no tech, to fair combo. Upthrow, ftilt no tech, knee.. lol. That sounds brutal.

How about Ftilt no tech, to downair, upair to knee? lol.

Scar

#HarveyDent
it was just strange to come in here and see people talking theory smash about pretty much every character except for falcon
y

talking theory smash about pretty much every character except for falcon
summarizes 99% of the things that i say

so this thread should always be that

y talk about falcon he ****in sucks

Let's talk about Falcon
lol nub wrong thread

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
I don't know what is your heart telling you right now?

My friend told me mostly everyone are disconnected from their hearts. To me, everyone already knows what they need to do in this life but they don't listen and do the complete opposite. For example, if I want to become the warrior of my dreams (That is my heart) then I should train everyday and become physically strong at the very least. That would be the 1st step, but instead I play video games or do other stuff.. lol. How about you?
ROFL! yo, this thread is awesome. i lurk it maybe once a week, but it always shows something awesome.

Milos

Smash Lord
y

summarizes 99% of the things that i say

so this thread should always be that

y talk about falcon he ****in sucks

lol nub wrong thread
lol brahhh

falcon is a man, jiggs is a little *****

i dont care about actual character potential, falcon is definitely cooler than every other top/high tier

the only characters cooler than falcon are like

ness and mewtwo. you'll prolly say they're both better than falcon lmao

Scar

#HarveyDent
thx kk i really racked my brain on that one

g-reg i'm still livin' off the genesis high

best falcon ggs everyone else idc that SS wins every local / regional out here and i get 17th i still ****

D

Deleted member

Kirbykaze is like 2nd best shiek probably because only m2k is gayer

--

except against people better than you, i highly go against playing like a f@g (only falcon dittos, every other matchup is bad and you should play gay against gay characters). Strive to improve your gameplay in everyway possible and you will be ACTUALLY good. Once you face someone who has an answer to your abusive wimpy bich style you will get *****

Crouch cancel weak hits so you can punish when there is no chance otherwise

When you are recovering with your double jump, go for a sweet spot double jump and don't be stupid greedy and get smacked to ur death. 90% of falcons have a habit where they double jump knee back on and get their *** kicked (after they get a free knee the first time).

Make sure you up-b the edge backwards so you have a 75% chance of not getting ***** because Falcon extends his arm too high like a moron if you do it the regular way

Shiek definitely can't approach. If they dash attack at low percents crouch that **** and punish

if they are tilting forever like a moron then you can just run in between each tilt (easier if f-tilt) and grab. You can also up-b

it finally occurred to me that fountain of dreams sucks for falcon and i'm gunna ban it 90% of the time unless i know my opponent hates the stage

---

f-tilt is great as a mix-up. Very technical players will almost never tech it. Don't use it higher percents though since you will kick them too far away to get kneed

Scar

#HarveyDent
GOOD **** N00BKING

Make sure you up-b the edge backwards so you have a 75% chance of not getting ***** because Falcon extends his arm too high like a moron if you do it the regular way
lmfao

i love talking about falcon as though the choices the character makes are intentional

he's such an idiot

D

Deleted member

all he had to do was let the wall jump last longer and then up-b x 10 before making it back on with 100%

Pi

Smash Hero
up b out of shield with falcon, is it ever useful?
It can be used, not sure that there are not better options, but yes, it can be effective in some situations.

It's just not as good as bowser/samus' because it offers no invincibility frames, and the start up isn't as quick.

I would say maybe if a space animal Fsmashes or Dash attacks THROUGH your shield you could reverse UB them, I don't think you can get a knee/dair off because it's not that laggy, but reverse UB might work.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
from what i can see, it takes 13 frames for the grab frames to come out on falcons up b,

back air is 10, 14 with jump

dair is 16, 20 w/ jump

fair is 14, 18

upair is 6, 10

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
but none of those will hit low and behind you so it could work out that up and b is alright

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
^^ right

because those aerials other than upair have a large start up time up b isn't too bad of an option relatively speaking

wow this was a completely useless post

D

Deleted member

up-b out of shield is great in teams when you absolutely cannot punish with anything else

because you are sitting in shield your options are limited to aerial out of shield, jump away , roll away, shieldgrab

most people will expect an out of shield aerial and will be blocking so that's when you up-b but this isn't great against spacies, more like other falcons

Top Bottom