• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

Falcons in falcon dittos should be able to reflexively DI correctly in bad spots

when you are in a dangerous spot after getting side-b or stomped adjust DI to down and away to counter up-air/n-air combo continues

if you see a knee coming you can switch to survival (if you have to, sometimes its better to still DI down and away and tech the stage). The knee coming out takes like .3 seconds giving u enough time to react

in fact most of the time if you are not close to an edge and get popped up there is almost no reason not to DI down hard it saves you a lot of percentage and will probably save your life

this is assuming your percentage isn't too high

if you get popped up near the edge then u fuked up badly or got tech chased

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
you guys gotta be kidding me

you all suck at this game

the point of doing a move that doesnt hit while your tech chasing is to cover an option

learn to play scrubs

Animal

Smash Lord
whoever teams with me is like a guaranteed top 10 spot. Me and Honeybadger cant be stoppedddddd

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol it was just gonna be pure tech chasing but

i had some combos that had to go in there

w.e tho i like it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
where are you getting that hax is good at the sheik match up? He used to lose to plank when scar would beat plank

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's really hard to tell who's better at the Sheik Match-up, imo. I'm trying to think but I mean SS did lose to KK =P. Darkrain nearly lost to Vanz, like one move away. Hax did beat Amsah =P

Top Bottom