• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ENTRIES OPEN!] The Bowser Boards 1st Compilation Video!

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Forgot to tell about Limit's sole and special case. If he can send me replays until before I upload the video, I'll put him in somewhere in the video. We all know how it's hard not being able to participate for major reasons...

Godzillabr

Smash Rookie
nice limit =D

btw, that ixis crazy reversed klaw>platform cancel > fair would be cool to put on the video.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
You know, for combo videos and problems like these, I'll put all the replays I save on an SD card and then put them on a USB drive.

Of course the problem with that is being able to tell which replay is which, but if I only save important ones and write down the order, I should be fine.

Irrelevance aside, I'll try to get the replays to you ASAP -.-

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Okey! Let's get started!

You can send me your replays in three ways:

-Wii
I don't have wi-fi, but I can borrow one sometimes. When I do, I'll post here. Add my Wii number and Brawl FC then send me your replays.
Brawl FC: 4469-2404-2990
Wii Number: 8358-4719-7292-8297
Post your Wii number and Brawl FC so I can add you as well.

-PC
Copy your replays to a SD card then send them to me inside a .zip compressed file (or .rar... w/e) hosted on mediafire.com or another hosting service. Send me the link via PM. The PM MUST be entitled "Yourname's Replays".

-Youtube
If you've already recorded your matches and have them on youtube, post the links here so I can capture them in propper quality. Please, do NOT send camera-recorded matches. It will ruin the overall quality of the video.

Meanwhile, you can search for scenes that Bowser appears for an intro, if you like. Also, you may start the music discussion. I'll update the first post when I start receiving replays with a list of people that already sent me and others that are interested.

Any questions just ask.
You can find me on MSN or AIM, but I don't use it very often.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
jaydeth i think you posted in the wrong topic because this is the "bowser compilation video" thread, not the "bowser trapped in an elevator and the lounge music wont stop HELP ME" thread

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
1st post updated. You can also send an 200x100 maximum size PNG image with transparent background with a custom tag to identify yourself in the video. If you don't send one, don't worry, I'll still write names with normal text.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I thought of an amazing music clip we could include.

Play the part of "Gaston" where he says "Every morning I eat 5 dozen eggs so that now I'm as big as a BAAAAAARGE," and have Bowser transform to Giga Bowser as that line plays. The song is interrupted the sound of a record stopping, followed by a cut to a reaction shot of someone, like a character the boards refer to a lot--y'know, a "WTF shot."

Could be pretty funny and unique, especially seeing how the Bowser boards love the song. ;P

Seeing my name up there makes interested enough to actually do something like this...

If I can actually get some decent footage of my godly Bowser, I shall send it asap.

Edit: Ixis
after much abuse
has agreed to be apart of this video and I shall be submitting his selected clips as well as my own.

I am not sending replays Bahamut, I'm sending recorded clips.

I have Ixis' clips, I am just waiting on my computer getting back up and running to send my own and his (hard drive failure :/)

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah I want to send clips that are already recorded, PM me please with your email.

I already know which ones I'm going to send, now I just need to actually extract them from my videos.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Just got done sending my email.

Hope you like 3 second clips 'cause I sent you 5 of those lewl.

I've seen my vids and I'm not impressed.

B!squick

Smash Master
I only ever play Smash away from home at a friend's house. It's never 1v1. He doesn't have that replay hack.

There's many reasons. Also, I'm out of practice.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Somebody who regularly plays a diddy should get some klaw hop banana tricks in here, even if it's a staged replay.

Might as well get some staged grab-release tricksies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Well other character boards have more than 3 regular players (I'm not a regular either, haven't played anybody since last month) :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I should be able to get some more clips this weekend. Gonna bust out Bowser at a SoCal tourney.

B!squick

Smash Master
I wish I could at least play Smash more. It's, like, the only game that comes to mind when I'm hangin' with my homies.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Well, remember that I can't even send you clips until after June 4th...lol. It's when I get home and I certainly can't get a Wii on that same day.

However, I DO have replays and stuff that I can send, although they'll be a bit outdated [by like ~2 months but no one cares.]

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
Are u still accepting clips through wi-fi? plllllllllllllllzzz

I've got some nice footage for this video <3. Once Ixis sends me the footage, I'll be able to get it done.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Yes Brndn, I am.
Can get online tomorow afternoon, I think.

@Hobobloke:
I still love Bowser, but I accept this.

I understood this as an aproval.

Top Bottom