• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match-up Video and Critique Thread

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
I mean theres r only like 3 tl mains in Ga , the other 2 r kinda scrubs so i dont think they count, but Reflex, Kismet, Biglou, tehAlbino, Lambchops nd a few more of the top players agree that i am the best tl in Ga, i will most likely be on the PR next season if i keep placing as high as i do

MJG

Smash Hero
I mean theres r only like 3 tl mains in Ga , the other 2 r kinda scrubs so i dont think they count, but Reflex, Kismet, Biglou, tehAlbino, Lambchops nd a few more of the top players agree that i am the best tl in Ga, i will most likely be on the PR next season if i keep placing as high as i do
Again, I am the best TL in GA -.-

Stupid noob.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
I'm the best toon link in my bedroom yo.

That is until shadow gets here

;)

No homo.

Wait no he sucks nvm.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
lmao , babbycakes has got to be in the top 10 most " no homo" words ever xD

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I vote for twink. SHADOW should never be a mod EVER. That would b the end of the TL boards.

PS- I wouldnt be that bad of a mod either ^^...I think.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Shadow- it wasnt just because of that post. It was because of everyone of ur posts. Yes, I read ur post boohoo. Ur a spammer and extremely annoying. I dont know how u havent been banned yet.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Shadow- it wasnt just because of that post. It was because of everyone of ur posts. Yes, I read ur post boohoo. Ur a spammer and extremely annoying. I dont know how u havent been banned yet.
L
O
L

your the only one who seems to be bothered by anything i say ANNNNNNNNND i only talk to you when you talk to me so your annoying yourself basically.

Top Bottom