• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This thread was my home on SWF.
This a million times

Anyways, my tribute to this thread

This is my late birthenday present to the Pocket monsters/ Custom Pokemon Sprite shop: Smugwaycon (or if you want the actual japanese names: Pokamataaja)

(don't tell me that the balloon on it is bad because I can't sprite those for ****, nor numbers)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Nice vid Firus

(and +2 rep for including Harichu and Stone-Type Arbok in there)

Ah I remember when I came in here. I wanted to sprite something and I came up with this piece of crap:

But, considering how crappy it came out, and how bad everybody thought it was, I just worked on it more and more

:')

Anyways, I'm bummed out because I couldn't come up with a birthenday sprite

:(
My first sprite was a Venonat/Charmander fusion, turned out ok.

This a million times

Anyways, my tribute to this thread

This is my late birthenday present to the Pocket monsters/ Custom Pokemon Sprite shop: Smugwaycon (or if you want the actual japanese names: Pokamataaja)

(don't tell me that the balloon on it is bad because I can't sprite those for ****, nor numbers)
That's really cute roacherman, you're awesome.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Consider all requests listed here to be a source of ideas. As you request sprites, I will put them here, and anyone who feels up to spriting but doesn't know what to sprite can refer to this list for ideas. They're listed in order of being requested, if you wish to work on a "first come, first served" basis.

If a request is a hyperlink, that means that something special was requested with the sprite -- click on the link to see the specifications the requester gave.​

1. SpiredMoth's "Slaking/Dusknoir Fusion"
  2. Xace's "Gallade/Hitmontop Fusion"
  3. Majority's "Pupitar/Relicanth Fusion"
  4. Terywj's "Swellow/Pidgeot Fusion"
  5. Terywj's "Fearow/Ho-Oh Fusion"
  6. Moozle's "Stantler/Ninetales Fusion"
  7. Moozle's "Tentacruel/Articuno Fusion"
  8. Mewter's "Poliwhirl/Ninetales Fusion"
  9. Clownbot's "Dusknoir/Darkrai Fusion"
  10. Dai Tian's "Lugia/Origin Forme Giratina Fusion"
  11. Moozle's "Zoroark/Alakazam Fusion"
  12. Annoying's "Trainer Sprite of this trainer"
  13. Annoying's "Steel-Type Salamence"
  14. Leafybug's "Scizor/Machamp Fusion"
All right, updated the pending list with all requests from post 10881 and on (including 2 requests which were reposted in that span of pages). If one of the sprites I listed was already done, let me know.

If you requested a sprite before that post and it was never done, repost it for me and I'll add it.

(That's not just an arbitrary post, it's the start of page 273 with 40 PPP, but
sadly
not everyone uses 40 PPP so I decided to use a more universal means of clarification.)

-----

That list is now posted in the OP, go and check it whenever you want spriting ideas.

Also, as you may have noticed, Roacherman has an archive of sprites in the OP similar to the former members of TCPS. If any spriters out there want an archive of their own linked to in the OP, make up a post like the rest of us have (go back and edit an old post of yours in this thread and organize them as you wish) and PM/VM me the link to the post. Don't just post it in the thread, I may miss it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow, this is so useful

Instead of asking for people to request, I can just look at the list

Great idea!

And I can get to a lot of them now that I got all the MW2 out of my system because of the whole "OMG I just got Xbox Live for the first time ever!!!"

Also, I wanna see an evolution for Porygon2

The only specific requirement is that I want to see a sprite that looks like it finally made it into space

What I'm talking about is that Porygon never made it due to its glitchiness, Porygon2 never made it due to some last minute fix up or something and Porygon-Z never made it because he is an illegal copy or something.

That's all

Moozle

Smash Champion
I like it a lot roacherman! The only weird thing is its front right paw, and that's not a big deal. I like the way the antlers and tails look together ^^

Majority

Smash Journeyman
Since I requested a sprite based on Pupitar, and my username is pretty similar to Majora, was that sprite for me?

If so, thank you.
If not, I'm still using it as an avi.

Either way, it's an awesome sprite.

Mewter

Smash Master
Pupitar/Metapod/Potato
What's the difference? :p

We braced ourselves, and we beheld!

That stinks roacherman.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
@charmander

I kinda wish I'd come up with that idea >_>

Seriously, how do you people get so creative? Let's take that Superman Machamp sprite for example. It takes a lot of creativity to make that and the most I can crap out is... not much...

I need to learn how to be more creative in sprite making -_-

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
@charmander

I kinda wish I'd come up with that idea >_>

Seriously, how do you people get so creative? Let's take that Superman Machamp sprite for example. It takes a lot of creativity to make that and the most I can crap out is... not much...

I need to learn how to be more creative in sprite making -_-
well, really it was just the fact that majoritys name is so simalar to majora, his favorite pokemon is pupitar.
then it hit me how similar majoras mask and pupitar look.
then it happened :p
Think of some awesome thing, think of a pokemon that resembles it, and BOOM, creativity :p
soon these costume-mon will seem uncreative, lol.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Right, except I'm a ******.

I cheated on the second part of a quiz by accident when I thought I was already done with it.

Do you expect me to be that creative?

Top Bottom