• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I will be at a tourny this weekend ^_^

Gonna do (hopefully) ALOT better with ZSS this time.

btw competed in a dodgeball tournament today with a bunch of friends......it was a slaughterfest.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
zomg i'm entering a ssf4 tourny on sunday. there will be LOTS of ***** twisters in nm on sunday.

plus devastation in june i'm gonna win tvc. then i get to see a rush concert the same week too O_0 summer is gonna be HYPE

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Pfft. People still play TvC? I spent all that money on an arcade stick for nothing lol. At least it looks cool.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Hey there guys, I'm finished with school at last! <3 Now I'm free..... for about 3 weeks; then I go to school again. = ( For Lucas' in my state, there's only one other, but I'm better than him. I would be going to a tourney this Saturday, but it's my dad's b-day so I can't. Must be with family.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I had the most amazing dream. I dreamed that I was dressed up as a Pigmask, except I didn't have my mask on. I was walking and ran into a group of other Pigmasks. I squealed, and did the Pigmask salute, they then responded to me by also squealing and saluting. I put my mask on and oinked, and then they walked past me waving goodbye.

What was weird was this happened at my soon to be graduate school. Lmao.

Kole

Smash Lord
NL's lucas is still way too good

also why the hell did lain take him back to BF?(idk if that match is up yet)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
everytime I hear someone say "leave nana alone"

I think of the "leave britney alone" thing. Idk y it is just too similar. Both are abused but no one really cares.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Lain messed up so many grabs its not even funny...............
NL, work on not getting grabbed as much. A lot of his grabs were from misspaced PK Fires and rolls.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Lain messed up so many grabs its not even funny...............
NL, work on not getting grabbed as much. A lot of his grabs were from misspaced PK Fires and rolls.
I kno y i got grabbed. I wasnt pressured enough to worry about it much lol. Be aware in match 2 it was a 2 stock and i rarely got grabbed/ in a 0-death position so i dont think theres any complaints there.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Poor Nana, everyone is hatin' on her but she only follows the orders of Popo! It's not her fault! She's innocent!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! DX

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Johnny Bravo is one of the best cartoons ever made. Do they sell DVD sets of old skool cartoons like Johnny Bravo, Dex's Lab, Ren & Stimpy, etc.?

Top Bottom