• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Tesh

Smash Hero
HOBO 24
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274126
May 8th
Out of 40
DEAD LAST in regular singles. Sonic and PT

Out of 18
7th Mid tier singles.Sonic and PT

I went Sonic and PT and I only won ONE set the entire tournament by cping to pokemon trainer on green greens and camping the side hard. I tried the same thing later with sonic and epic failed killing myself. I camped for 2 minutes waiting for apples, then I got wrecked anyway.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Player's Bowl 2010
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274931
May 15th
Out of 50 (somewhere around 50)
9th: Speed :sonic:
25th: BionicSonic
:metaknight: :gw:

My first OoS tourney...it was pretty tough. Played friendlies with m2k and @lly. beat @lly a game but it was friendlies. took m2k to last hit, but same thing here, friendlies. in tourney, i somehow 2-0'd c@ndy, but i dunno what happened...=/

I also tried to time out Logic, but failed. i wasnt really counting on it, but i took damage at the end. :(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Player's Bowl 2010
May 15th

My first OoS tourney...it was pretty tough. Played friendlies with m2k and @lly. beat @lly a game but it was friendlies. took m2k to last hit, but same thing here, friendlies. in tourney, i somehow 2-0'd c@ndy, but i dunno what happened...=/

I also tried to time out Logic, but failed. i wasnt really counting on it, but i took damage at the end. :(

1. good job getting 9th, who all did you play in tourney?
2. why is bios sonic picture darker?
3. why did you self censor ally and candy, but not m2k?
4. Whats the point of self censoring peoples names anyway? We only did that with hylian so we wouldnt get modded...
5. lol get whomped, candy.
6. At what point in the match did you actively begin attempting to time out logic? Because if you start the match knowing that you are going to try and time somebody out, it usually doesnt work. You shouldnt really start trying to time someone out in a game until the game hits the halfway/4 minute mark or so. Its like 10 times easier that way.

~TBS~

Smash Champion

1. good job getting 9th, who all did you play in tourney?

Hmm...first round was a bye for me, then it was a MK that i fought at Pound. 2-0'd him and 2stocked him on his rc cp somehow, then i played Logic. Tried to time him out but failed, got 2-1'd. Next i played Woody, a reaaaaly good jiggly puff. Took him to castle siege first round where i exploited the ISDR glitch during stage transitions and baited his attacks well. 2stocked him somehow on his halberd cp. Then i fought c@ndy, then i played Vex. Vex knows this mu like crazy, but he said i played well, i just approached. >_<
But vex is gonna help meh out with mah sawnik.

2. why is bios sonic picture darker?

Bio uses Black Sonic, so he gets that emoticon. I got this dark sonic one and the super sonic one from Sonikupo. :L

3. why did you self censor ally and candy, but not m2k?

im doin it wrong? >_<
i dunno, i thought that if it wasnt his username, namesearching wouldnt be a problem...wait a minute.

4. Whats the point of self censoring peoples names anyway? We only did that with hylian so we wouldnt get modded...

oh i see...but wouldnt it be weird for someone to namesearch and come to our boards? :L

5. lol get whomped, candy.

I dunno...either candy was having an off day or i got lucky. Dude, I know you heard me on the livestream. >_<

6. At what point in the match did you actively begin attempting to time out logic? Because if you start the match knowing that you are going to try and time somebody out, it usually doesnt work. You shouldnt really start trying to time someone out in a game until the game hits the halfway/4 minute mark or so. Its like 10 times easier that way.

Like on Game 3...thats when i started since he took me to smashville. i didnt start immediately at the beginning of the match, it was like...4 mins left and we were exchanging hits and stuff. I said, oh screw this, i got the lead. tiem out tiem out! it worked sorta, but i got hit last. =/
Me and Logic go back and forth with our wins and loses vs each other...but its way easier for him.
answers in blue. asdadsfasdf

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Who did vex play against you?

I want that darker sonic, since thats my color.

People can namesearch what ever they want? have you ever used the search function on this website? The only think is that m2k cant search m2k because the site wont search anything less than 4 characters

random people namesearching their way into the sonic boards is fun.

If youre gonna time somebody out. try to get like a 30% lead, dont just get a 5% lead and think you arent going to get hit for the rest of the match.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
When I timed out Hilt's D3, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. There was like 1:30 on the clock and I had the percent lead. We traded hits like 2 more times and then I hit a spindash > uair and then ran the rest of the match. It was alot safer than fishing for kills while sitting at 150%. I felt like a **** afterward.

Trent

Smash Champion
Player's Bowl 2010
May 15th

Good stuff Speed. Beatin' Snakes and placin' 9th with a stacked bracket.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Who did vex play against you?

I want that darker sonic, since thats my color.

People can namesearch what ever they want? have you ever used the search function on this website? The only think is that m2k cant search m2k because the site wont search anything less than 4 characters

random people namesearching their way into the sonic boards is fun.

If youre gonna time somebody out. try to get like a 30% lead, dont just get a 5% lead and think you arent going to get hit for the rest of the match.
hmm...im not familiar with it fully...but if namesearching is fun, i say...go for it? <_<;
http://i50.tinypic.com/2zz2btd.png You might can get kupo to make the gloves black when he gets back...and yeah, i should have raised his percent more. like i had a good lead on him...but he just came back. Just shoulda keeled him.

When I timed out Hilt's D3, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. There was like 1:30 on the clock and I had the percent lead. We traded hits like 2 more times and then I hit a spindash > uair and then ran the rest of the match. It was alot safer than fishing for kills while sitting at 150%. I felt like a **** afterward.
i feel like that everytime i win. :L

I'm assuming vex went D3, only because that's who he used against Blue. But iunno, there's a possibility that he used Bowser. I doubt it, though.
He went D3...but he told me what to do, and he said he was gonna help me. yus...

Good stuff Speed. Beatin' Snakes and placin' 9th with a stacked bracket.
thanks trent...i really wanted to get 7th. >_< but vex too good.

EDIT: Oh yeah! remember how i played in that vid vs beta, the falco? im not spamming those spindashes anymore...its like im playing more effectively now. more smart. less spinning, and when i do, its in a good situation and i end up setting something up. umm...thumbs up? <_<;

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It honestly hurts me to see someone so negative as one of the ones that supposed to be the best representation of my character.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wrong.

It's not well known, but there IS a way to search for anything less than four characters long.

It honestly hurts me to see someone so negative as one of the ones that supposed to be the best representation of my character.
It obviously works if he's getting a good placement. Hell, I'm mostly negative, and I do pretty well too.

==========

Anyways:

Nikefest 2
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274926
May 15th
Out of 32
4th - Espy (Sonic)

Had some good games and whatnot. I ****ed up pretty hard against Gnes in Winner's Bracket, but they were still fun games.

The bracket's in the results thread. The characters I played against in order were:

Mr. Game & Watch > Marth > Diddy Kong > Snake > Toon Link > Ice Climbers > Diddy Kong.

It was pretty intense the entire way through. I don't think I really ever had a breather. Also, PikaPika showed up to the tournament, and Prime asked me to MM him. Really fun Pikachu to fight.

Teamed with Jerm at the last minute (I let Prime team with PikaPika because I heard he was coming), didn't do too bad, but we could've done better for sure.

Rematch with Gnes was the highlight of my night. Too good. I only regret the SD on PictoChat in the second game.

Funny too, he's the only one I SD'd against in tournament.

My next tournament isn't for another 2 weeks, and it'll most likely be a small one, but I'll be back with results for that when it happens too.

=====

I'll be updating this thread soon.
Oh, and even though I posted it in the other thread already, good **** @ beating Candy, Speed.

=====

One more thing, new Sonic main from my own city named Speed X. Time to take him under the wing.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
I'll be updating this thread soon.
Oh, and even though I posted it in the other thread already, good **** @ beating Candy, Speed.

=====

One more thing, new Sonic main from my own city named Speed X. Time to take him under the wing.
thanks...i already posted in your thread too lol--wait a minute, wait what the juice? Speed X?...i know him. That name though...hope no one gets confused. >___<

Sorry KID. :L

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Tried going Sonic vs Lain in winners bracket....

.....I still don't think I know that matchup, because I think I failed horribly (despite camping >_>)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You failed horribly probably because lain is better at the game than you, and was playing Ice Climbers

No matter how well you know that matchup, Sonic is stilll going to lose to ICs the vast majority of the time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You sdd that first game vs gnes too, I was sooooo saddd.

Who won when you played neil?

Ice Climbers? you beat hylian?
I was sad too, KID.
But you can't let that kinda stuff get to you.
I still think I did an okay job overall.

The second set in loser's bracket was much, much better anyways. I definitely played smarter.

I won 2-0 against PikaPika. First match was close, pretty much down to the wire, second match I had two stock, mid-high percent. I don't remember.

K Prime saved the games.

And yeah, I beat Hylian.

thanks...i already posted in your thread too lol--wait a minute, wait what the juice? Speed X?...i know him. That name though...hope no one gets confused. >___<
Yeah, I got a chuckle out of the name too. His in-game tag is Turbo.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the turbo thing makes it like 15 times better.

ANd god, holy jesus, neil sucks now.

also, that tourney i got first in is up in ankokus thread

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
M2K Accepts Paypal
No results thread yet
May 15th, 2010
Out of 20(?)
9th, Ithrowthings (Sonic)

Had to fight Shugo early on in losers...

On the bright side I won 10 bucks in Sonic ditto MM's

I'm extremely rusty because I haven't played in months, but I plan on at least 3 tournaments a month throughout the summer to get back to where I need to be.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
M2K Accepts Paypal
No results thread yet
May 15th, 2010
Out of 20(?)
9th, Ithrowthings (Sonic)

Had to fight Shugo early on in losers...

On the bright side I won 10 bucks in Sonic ditto MM's

I'm extremely rusty because I haven't played in months, but I plan on at least 3 tournaments a month throughout the summer to get back to where I need to be.
Yeah you better old man. I'm about to light a fire under your ***! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey guys! finally went to a tournament yesterday!! well, actually I hosted it! and it was awesome! placed well!

anyways, here are the results!!!

BRAWL SINGLES
1: X
2: C!Z
3: Lada
4: lanky_gunner
5: gangstakirby
5: Zeth
7: Yaz
7: deathbysuarez
9: BJ
9: DZLE
9: KANG!
9: vahn
13: rockmix
13: Staz
13: PBnJ
13: Z'zgashi
17: Dylan
17: Chip
17: push
17: danny green
17: trent
17: Aidan
17: Serve
17: Boots
25: Bau
25: Klub
25: christian
25: Clint
25: Zak

1st out of 29 @ Blue pancakes 21!!
and 1st in doubles :)
Bracket: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Perf_Chaos/BP21.gif
Didn't lose a single set.
and of course, went all sonic :D

it was pretty hectic to play in the tourney and host it at the same time.
but it was great!! also, it's been a while since I posted here.
I miss you guys.
I hope you guys are placing well and doing good in life :)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I miss you guys.
I hope you guys are placing well and doing good in life :)
Hi X!

Yes I'm doing fairly well for myself. What about you?

ラスベガスの極度の詐欺(A.K.A. Las Vegas Supercon)
http://www.vegassmash.com/wp/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2668 (you need to have an account to see the thread)
May 21st, 2010
Out of 16(?):
4th - Kinzer(Sonic)

&

ラスベガスの極度の詐欺(A.K.A. Las Vegas Supercon)
http://www.vegassmash.com/wp/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2668 (you need to have an account to see the thread)
May 21st, 2010
Out of 16(?):
3rd - Tails(Sonic)

At least we assume it was 16 entrants. Me and Jerry did some math with the payouts. He got $8 for placing in Third and he says it was 60/30/10 with no cut. It had to be $80 in total because $8 is 10% and 100% would be $80. It was $5 per person so 80 divided by 5 is 16. If you actually look in the thread there aren't any official results but don't count on them getting posted ever. :/

It was so fun coming here to see the convention. It was fairly small but they were just getting all the things ready for the next day. To my surprise though we had more people enter that day than the 2nd or 3rd... oh well. I'm sure Tails can vouch for me that the cosplay was kind of cool. I wish I brought more money, I wanted to buy a real life BANhammer. No dubs. :(

Hmm, and I didn't go the 2nd or third day. I got bamboozled into going to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway to some non-existent tourney. At least now I know where all the Nascar races happen I guess.

You know though, even though Tails won money, I would not say that the competition was all that good. 65% at the least, but still we had Z and "The Jew" to take first and second respectively. Although they probably split, and I forfeited to Tails because I wanted to see how he'd do against The Jew again. He did as well as I would've done to be honest. Time constraints and all that jazz, we actually had to play best of 1 per set until WF/LS/GF which was a best of 3, and even then we had to cut it back down. It was still fun, just so much pressure in that one match to advance, and the both of us still had to wipe off some rust.

Tails is getting real good real fast. I want to start training him for S.I.N. II because I will unfortunately be going to the Dominican Republic in the mean time. *Sigh* First my mother takes me to Europe instead of Genesis, and now this. I can't complain really but it'd be so nice if Tails wasn't by himself repping Sonic. Maybe X can make a surprise appearance.

Did I miss anything else? No I think I got it all. there should be some videos coming soon when Tails has the chance to get them uploaded. If they do however, the quality won't be at it's best since we had to get it off his video camera.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Can we say that the 2nd day of the convention only 2 people enter. Me and the Jew. On the 3rd day, I looked at the sign up list, there were 10 people on the list, but before the tournament started, only 5 people were remaining since the others left. I was a bit sadface for those two days since I wanted to enter the Brawl tournament because I was doing bad at a new trading card game called Battle Spirits.

I guess the reason why there was little to no attendance on the last 2 days is because the organizers of the convention and tournaments kept Brawl TBA the whole time so people didn't know what time the tournaments would be. I had to keep asking Anthony, the organizer of the convention, what time the tournament will be. On the first day, it was already planned. Top Deck Gaming, the main sponsor of the convention, moved their weekly tournament there for that day with a free entry. Like Kinzer said, there was a cash prize of $5 a person who actual enter, not dropped before the first round after they signed up.

And yes, I can vouch for Kinzer that there were a lot of cool cosplays there. I wore the Tails cosplay hat for the first two days and on the last day, last minute decision, I decided to wear my blue Toon Link cosplay that I use for attending Let's Make a Deal when it was here in Las Vegas. I also bought a ban hammer. I'll try to post the videos during the week. I'm going to try to improve the quality the best as I can.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
School Is In Session
May 22nd, 2010
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10346818#post10346818

out of 25

25th Bebop :sonic:

I didn't do as good as I wanted to. I kinda bs'ed my last 2 matches in pools, not like it would have mattered too much. I lost to Nope and a Falco named ShyGuy that I had underestimated. I have a real bad habit of sleeping on my opponents. Stupid, stupid me. There were 3 Falcos at this tournament and I had to fight all 3 of them. 2 in pools and 1 in bracket.

1-2 Clowsui
2-0 SoraSin
1-2 ShyGuy.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'll try to post the videos during the week. I'm going to try to improve the quality the best as I can.
Oh I forgot to mention.

I hate playing against girls. Especially when they're good at this game and play LOLimar. Every single time I feel like I want to forfeit. I'm a sucker for a pretty face~! >_<

How did it go anyway? I know that for me I had to play R.O.B., Peach, Olimar, and then... err... gets fuzzy after that. At least we recorded my matches after R.O.B. but I think it was Pikachu and then Olimar again and then it would've been against Sonic if I decided to play out the match/set then.

Tails on the other hand had to play against Marth, Wolf, G&W, MK, and again I forget what else if there was anything except getting my bye(sp?) and then MK/G&W. We got all the matches after Wolf so if there was anything I forgot again Tails should be getting those uploaded sometime.

I don't remember anybody that we actually played against except Anju who played Peach and I only remember him because he was a classmate at UNLV along with Jerry, and of course the Jew. Meh, one these days will win, MK ain't da bess, Sawnik is. If only more people from UNLV wanted to play competitively our local tournaments would look more lively like the one at Super Con... *sigh.*

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I hate playing against girls. Especially when they're good at this game and play LOLimar. Every single time I feel like I want to forfeit. I'm a sucker for a pretty face~! >_<
Look at the screen and not at her. :confused:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You are asking for too much out of me.

Regardless, I hope I'll have something to report next Monday, the usual Bi-Weekly is going down and I'm feelin' good.

Trent

Smash Champion
PLAYING AGAINST GIRL JOHNS!!

J/k. No idea why that would make you want to forfeit though. Sonic wouldn't forfeit because he was fighting a girl! BELIEVE IN YO'SHELF.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Kinzer...wait what? Girls shouldnt be an obstacle to you. o_O If i had to play a girl in tourney, i wouldnt hold back at all. But i guess you must have your reasons. *waves arms from SA1*

Step it ups...

On a unrelated point, this past tourney i kinda recognized some of my faults. I think i got some new ideas to mess around with. And some people say my Sonic is gay to fight because i tend to camp them too hard. That cant be possible, can it? I just play...and dont approach crazily. o_O

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Kinzer...wait what? Girls shouldnt be an obstacle to you. o_O If i had to play a girl in tourney, i wouldnt hold back at all. But i guess you must have your reasons. *waves arms from SA1*

Step it ups...

On a unrelated point, this past tourney i kinda recognized some of my faults. I think i got some new ideas to mess around with. And some people say my Sonic is gay to fight because i tend to camp them too hard. That cant be possible, can it? I just play...and dont approach crazily. o_O
If people say your Sonic is campy it's their way of telling you that your Sonic is good. Also, if you have any ideas to fight a wario that spams s-hop air dodges to try to bait I'd love to hear them.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Oh I forgot to mention.

How did it go anyway? I know that for me I had to play R.O.B., Peach, Olimar, and then... err... gets fuzzy after that. At least we recorded my matches after R.O.B. but I think it was Pikachu and then Olimar again and then it would've been against Sonic if I decided to play out the match/set then.

Tails on the other hand had to play against Marth, Wolf, G&W, MK, and again I forget what else if there was anything except getting my bye(sp?) and then MK/G&W. We got all the matches after Wolf so if there was anything I forgot again Tails should be getting those uploaded sometime.

I don't remember anybody that we actually played against except Anju who played Peach and I only remember him because he was a classmate at UNLV along with Jerry, and of course the Jew. Meh, one these days will win, MK ain't da bess, Sawnik is. If only more people from UNLV wanted to play competitively our local tournaments would look more lively like the one at Super Con... *sigh.*
I wouldn't count on some of the people at UNLV to compete at our local tournaments. Some of the people there either just play Brawl for fun or they are too afraid of some of the Vegas Smashers like Z for example. One of my friends told me he hates play against Z and he tells me he hates to play against me in one on ones since I beat him alot.

Also, you got all my matches correct. Your matches were against ROB, Peach, Olimar, Marth, Falco, Olimar and Pikachu. If you didn't forfeit to me, it would of been Sonic too. I probably won't post the last match between me and the Jew since it was recorded on my digital camera since my video camera's battery was about to die and the quality of that is really bad sometimes. Also, it doesn't record sound. I'll check though before I make a final decision.

Same here too Kinzer. If I had to play against a girl, I will still go all out.

Also SonicMaster5, don't worry about having a too camping Sonic. Z got mad at me on Friday for taking too long with my match against the Jew. Our matches took more than 5 minutes each and the first one took more than 7 minutes.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You guys, this isn't fair, I love girls. I still try my best but I would rather not have to play against them at all~! :<

Also, if you have any ideas to fight a wario that spams s-hop air dodges to try to bait I'd love to hear them.
It's understandable that you'd have trouble with this matchup. To be honest I'm not entirely sure of a foolproof way of dealing with Wario. All I could tell you is just try to predict their landing and attack them there and then. Airdodging forces Wario to commit so there's only so many places he can land on after it's all said and done. I personally like Fair because it lasts, Bair also has some sex-kick to it. Dash Attack as long as it's not next to the edge of a stage should be safe if you hit with the strong hitbox. If you feel courageous pressure his Airdodge with SHUairs and attack when you both land since Uair autocancels.

If you feel really bold try to get a Spring under him? I would not recommend that though.

Whatever you do, just make sure you don't commit to a counterattack or make sure that you are 100% sure it will hit because if it doesn't, you end up being in lag it will destroy the whole purpose.

clowsui

Smash Legend
clowsui is a cool guy. I think ima play him at mlg.
what's this about me? i didn't namesearch even lol, I just looked in here

i'm glad you have a good opinion of me...though the only time I remember interacting with you is through streams. does this have anything to do with helping acton? xD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If people say your Sonic is campy it's their way of telling you that your Sonic is good. Also, if you have any ideas to fight a wario that spams s-hop air dodges to try to bait I'd love to hear them.

yea dude, im having the same problem.

The only time I can beat warios airdodge, is when he does it from the ledge, and I know exactly how far into the stage he can get and thus will know where hes going to land and I just grab there then. I suppose you can take the same concept and apply it to any time, but its just like 10 times harder.

You guys, this isn't fair, I love girls. I still try my best but I would rather not have to play against them at all~! :<

1. Stop being such a pu ssy.
2. I love girls more than you ever could, and I would still stomp the hell out of one in smash.
3. Ill be playing a ton of matches with D3 at mlg, ill try to get a few vids of me illustrating number 2 for you.
4. If you really like girls, especially girl gamers, youd know that going easy on them in a game is the quickest way to make them hate you. and that the best way to get them to like you is to play them seriously and give them non-demeaning tips on how to get better.

what's this about me? i didn't namesearch even lol, I just looked in here

i'm glad you have a good opinion of me...though the only time I remember interacting with you is through streams. does this have anything to do with helping acton? xD

i knew you befroe i even knew him, and you always seemed like a chill cat.

also, have you been helping him out? cause its working. Have you seen my PR recently?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
1. Stop being such a pu ssy.
2. I love girls more than you ever could, and I would still stomp the hell out of one in smash.
3. Ill be playing a ton of matches with D3 at mlg, ill try to get a few vids of me illustrating number 2 for you.
4. If you really like girls, especially girl gamers, youd know that going easy on them in a game is the quickest way to make them hate you. and that the best way to get them to like you is to play them seriously and give them non-demeaning tips on how to get better.
Yeah err I'm working on that... slowly.

****? Not my style but whatever floats your boat I guess...?

Good luck finding them in the first place.

Again, they are hard to find, let alone any that take this seriously. They wouldn't know whether or not I'm sandbagging them (which I'm not), I just hate that I have to. I will try to not let that interfere with me repping Sonic though. Hmph *Fist pump.*

Edit: Going to try to give a bit more substance to this post.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicjerry

Take a look at matches 153 and up. One or two more may be uploaded within the next hour or so, after that tomorrow they'll all be up and by then I'll organize them in the WSC.

Top Bottom