• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Kitamerby

Smash Hero

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Grass starter is hawt in that pic Alex, dunno what you are talking about. I'd hit it pretty hard even if she looks like a diva. If she got to *****y I'd just slap her around a bit and we'd be just dandy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
blanks? plural? i only see one.
That's because you're half blind.
If you were, you'd probably see the other three blanks.

Grass starter is hawt in that pic Alex, dunno what you are talking about. I'd hit it pretty hard even if she looks like a diva. If she got to *****y I'd just slap her around a bit and we'd be just dandy.
^^^^^^^

Gah777

Smash Lord
haha Luc boards made my day again ^.^

Sorry I've been so absent, I got super absorbed into MH3. If anyone here wants to play player search the name "Furry", I'm HR30

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I havent played Tri in a while.
I went back to MHFU on the PSP. and I'm house sitting, so its more not in my favor to play online here.

And Alex is nuts. imo

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey D, you wanna play sometime? And is that the Rathian+ armor set ya got there?

Top Bottom