• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I'm pretty sure Brawl doesn't run at 60fps like Melee does. At a glance it looks more like 45 or 30.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
How do you make an REL for a stage? (And I don't mean how do you load it, I mean how do you make one for a specific custom stage, and how do you use it to put a custom stage over a different stage)

Fen__

Smash Ace
How do you make an REL for a stage? (And I don't mean how do you load it, I mean how do you make one for a specific custom stage, and how do you use it to put a custom stage over a different stage)
Here you go. I think MrChuy actually has every rel for FD or something like that hosted on his mediafire account.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Actually, I have all the FD and Online Training. :p
EDIT: Ninja'd by Chuy.

And I'm lovin' the sig and avy BSZ.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
check out mah new stage 10% done.

what is it u ask?its a stage i like to call mewtwo's domain.
basically, remeber that green greens fail stage i made? i decided to put it to good use.
basically i replaced whispy with a mewtwo trophy and am currently texturing it.
i got two questions.
1.) does anyone know how to get rid of whispys apples and wind entirley?
2.) i replaced whispy not deleted him and put mewtwo. the texture didnt come. could somebody tell me how to fix it?

edit: sorry for BIG pics XD

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
-_- Why won't BrawlBox let me edit the camera boundaries? (BrawlWall crashes when I try to save it even without changing it, so that's not an option)

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
1.) does anyone know how to get rid of whispys apples and wind entirley?
2.) i replaced whispy not deleted him and put mewtwo. the texture didnt come. could somebody tell me how to fix it?
Afaik, you cannot get rid of the apples or wind without editing one of the MiscData[insertnumberhere] inside of STGDXGREENS.pac.

To fix your mewtwo textures, import all of mewtwo's textures and make sure to rename the textures correctly. The texture names are case sensitive.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hi guys xD

Stage hacker tip:

Did you know that you can have as many texturedatas as you want? And even have your textures into other brres files such as modeldatas? This is useful to combine stages, you can import the whole texturedata of the second stage and have both texturedata[0] and texturedata[1] and don't need to be importing each individual texture into texturedata[0].

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hi guys xD

Stage hacker tip:

Did you know that you can have as many texturedatas as you want? And even have your textures into other brres files such as modeldatas? This is useful to combine stages, you can import the whole texturedata of the second stage and have both texturedata[0] and texturedata[1] and don't need to be importing each individual texture into texturedata[0].
that actually is a HUGE time saver.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Hi guys xD

Stage hacker tip:

now if only that actually worked for me DX

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Doesn't work?

Be sure the fileid property for the imported brres files is -1.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Well i haven't done it in a while seeing since no projects of mine lately have imported any models fro other stage but when i did try it it always freezed on me

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
that actually is a HUGE time saver.
Yeah... sometimes I've had ideas for stages I'd like to test but I didn't bother because importing the textures would have taken too long to be worth it in case the stage didn't come out how I liked it. Now I can swap backgrounds in minutes.

Fen__

Smash Ace
You need to clean up the tree. Lots of stray pixels and cut-off parts. The blue things on the main platform have a stray line across the top, too. It's the little things that make a big difference.

mario6420072

Smash Cadet
More than a decade ago a demonic fox attacked the hidden village of Konoha, but the fourth Hokage saved it.
Now the nine-tailed fox has come back but this time it's attacking... ¡¡THE CASTLE!!

here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qizcgd4mwmx

PS: I couldn't add the other five tails so if someone cold help me with this I would thank it a lot. (I've tried to make other kyuubi and then I've deleted all polygons except tails and I animated them differently, but it was a lot of data to load and it didn't work)

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
Can someone give me an sv that has the bg removed so i can put my own on it. i cannot get mine to work

or does anyone have the smashville with the big blue background

on another note can someone help me brighten up the stage background? its way to dark

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cdie7l.jpg

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
that's epic. but i think the background messes it up. if you get the actual space background working with the greengreen blocks, i will love you forever
after rereading and rerereading (xD) i found myself asking this.
a.)do you want me to make make the astroids anitmated with space background
b.)just space background, no astroid animations?
c.)space background, with green green blocks floating arouond in background?
d.)same as above, ecept with animations?

OizenX

Smash Journeyman
More than a decade ago a demonic fox attacked the hidden village of Konoha, but the fourth Hokage saved it.
Now the nine-tailed fox has come back but this time it's attacking... ¡¡THE CASTLE!!

here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qizcgd4mwmx

PS: I couldn't add the other five tails so if someone cold help me with this I would thank it a lot. (I've tried to make other kyuubi and then I've deleted all polygons except tails and I animated them differently, but it was a lot of data to load and it didn't work)
Oh nice. I enjoy that.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You need to clean up the tree. Lots of stray pixels and cut-off parts. The blue things on the main platform have a stray line across the top, too. It's the little things that make a big difference.
Yeah, but things like that also don't tend to show up ingame. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I thought it'd be a more official-looking Onett from Earthbound.

Also, I finally added my CSP making stage to "My Stages." Can't believe I forgot it >.<

br3compactor

Smash Ace
What about this?

(And yes, I have the looped song on that stage.)

Also, to insert a stage created for Battlefield or Final Destination over STGCUSTOM1 for example, how can I make a .rel?

Top Bottom