• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The People's Tournament! 16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Rules According To Tally's: =D

Option1: B. (Not Banned)
Option2: B. (Neutrals, And All Counterpicks)
Option4: A. (5) (Stock>1V.1>5 Lives)
Option5: A. (8 Min. TL)
Option6: A. (Best 2/of/3)
Option7: D. (No Character # Limit)
---
And btw, I'ma Creeper! >:p LOL! XD (Oficaily Now, That Is... haha)
so we had to play with 5 stocks? >.>

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
so we had to play with 5 stocks? >.>
Oh god da** it Garra put the information up a bit more clearly. With 20 links having all the information we have, how is anyone supposed to navigate it?

I was going to report that I won against Slader7 2-1, but now...it's in his hands.

If the salt is over 9000, we'll redo it. Your call...

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Oh god da** it Garra put the information up a bit more clearly. With 20 links having all the information we have, how is anyone supposed to navigate it?

I was going to report that I won against Slader7 2-1, but now...it's in his hands.

If the salt is over 9000, we'll redo it. Your call...
if the salt is over 9000.... i think i just got mindgame'd

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
It's hard to catch Vmage on SWF and even less online Brawl since I spend quite some time there and it's STILL waiting registration.
>.>

Edit: I'm done Brawlin' for the day. Vmage seems unreliable. I vote for me to move on.

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Match #1: Exn Vs. Q Victor:
Exn

Match #2: PieDisliker Vs. animefanatic777 Victor:
PieDisliker

Match #3: ~•GarraLeeLink7•~ Vs. D.E.N.T Victor:
~•GarraLeeLink7•~

Match #4: thegreatkazoo Vs. Slader7 Victor:
thegreatkazoo

Match #5: UberMario Vs. Lily Victor: (By Non-Appearance)
UberMario

Match #6: Link2thelost90 Vs. Darktoon Victor:
Darktoon

Match #7: Ray Robo Vs. KoRoBeNiKi Victor:
KoRoBeNiKi

Match #8: MikeKirby Vs. Vmage Victor: (By Non-Appearance)
MikeKirby

=======
EDIT:
Next Bracket, (Semi-Final's) Will Be Up Soon! =D (Congrachoolationationism's To Our Winer's! B) lol! )
Sorry For All Of The Confusion... Hope This Sort's Things Out... =)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Sorry I couldn't play. I was literally on vacation the whole time and had no chance to participate, then. Hope I'm not losing my match for this.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Sorry I couldn't play. I was literally on vacation the whole time and had no chance to participate, then. Hope I'm not losing my match for this.
vvvvvvv​
Match #2: PieDisliker Vs. animefanatic777 Victor: (By Non-Appearance)
animefanatic777
I don't want to sound harsh or anything but if you can't commit you shouldn't apply. There will be other Online Tournies, there always is.

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
vvvvvvv​

I don't want to sound harsh or anything but if you can't commit you shouldn't apply. There will be other Online Tournies, there always is.
Yes... XD Not To Mention, There Will Be Another Peop
le's Tounament As Well, Sorry Piedisliker, But That Was Posted In Advance, That No-Show's Auto-Loose, XD And That There Was A 5 Day Deadline...

Sorry For Any Inconvieniance! :)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I didn't know it was going to start then. I really had no idea the deadline was going to end before I got back either. I don't remember seeing a schedule on the OP before I left, and if there was then it was my bad. I just don't feel it was my fault except for that one possible case.

Edit: I didn't notice it was going to be for those five days only, but I was gone Wednesday-Monday and didn't really see it as a problem at the time. :/

The PM was sent after I left, even though PMs aren't nessacarily needed. I just can't believe I'm out when I didn't even know or think it was going to even have started by then.

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know it was going to start then. I really had no idea the deadline was going to end before I got back either. I don't remember seeing a schedule on the OP before I left, and if there was then it was my bad. I just don't feel it was my fault except for that one possible case.

Edit: I didn't notice it was going to be for those five days only, but I was gone Wednesday-Monday and didn't really see it as a problem at the time. :/

The PM was sent after I left, even though PMs aren't nessacarily needed. I just can't believe I'm out when I didn't even know or think it was going to even have started by then.

Get With Anime And If You Can Get It Done, (And He Agrees Of Course) Before I Get The Next Bracket Up, Tonight Or Tomorrow, Then Fine... :)

(Just Because It Might Be My Fault For Being Unclear... XD
I Will Be Talking With Anime Later, I'll Tell Him To Come Here To See You...

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Figured I would post a list so people don't have to look up the letters.

1. MK Allowed
2. All non-neutrals are cps
3. No items
4. 5 Stocks
5. 8 min timer
6. 2/3
7. Unlimited chars.

I also posted this so I won't have to look it up every time either. :p

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
SemiFinal's! =D

Figured I would post a list so people don't have to look up the letters.

1. MK Allowed
2. All non-neutrals are cps
3. No items
4. 5 Stocks
5. 8 min timer
6. 2/3
7. Unlimited chars.

I also posted this so I won't have to look it up every time either. :p
=D Lol Thx Man... XD

=====
~~~~~~~
=====
Semi-Final's Bracket:

Match #1: (Victor Will Meet Winner Of Match #2) ~•GarraLeeLink7•~ Vs. Darktoon
Match #2: (Victor Will Meet Winner Of Match #1) UberMario Vs. PieDisliker Result's:
MikeKirby

---
Match #3: (Victor Will Meet Winner Of Match #4) KoRoBeNiKi Vs. MikeKirby Result's:
PieDisliker

Match #4: (Victor Will Meet Winner Of Match #3) Exn Vs. thegreatkazoo
---
EDIT: 5-Day Deadline On This One Aswell... Thank You For Your Participation! =D
---
EDIT2: Any1 Know Whow To Slash A Line Through A Section Of Text? o.O Is It [cross]xxx[/cross] ?!? [slashout] xxx [/slashout] ?

Plz Halp... =D Mkay Thx, Kk Bye. ^o^

lol...

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
And I will contact UberMario soon, I really would prefer to do my match Friday but may be able to do it sooner/later.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
single elimination is soo dumb.

mikeKirby won vs me 2-1. I should have used Luigi 2nd and 3rd round. I won on BF, he won on Halberd (don't ask..lol) and PS1.

SD's make me rage :-((((((((((((((((((((((((

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Of corse you put me against you GarraLeeLink7 just beacause I main Toon Link and use Link to.
XD They Were Random...
I'm Sorry If You Don Like It... haha But If You Want We Can Do A Practice Round Sumtime Tonight Or Tomorrow, And Also... Just Being Clear I Love Link As A Character (My Fav!) But Not A A Fighter In Brawl, I Can't Win With Him... =( So, Wadooya' Say?!? =D (Spar For A Warm-Up?)

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
single elimination is soo dumb.

mikeKirby won vs me 2-1. I should have used Luigi 2nd and 3rd round. I won on BF, he won on Halberd (don't ask..lol) and PS1.

SD's make me rage :-((((((((((((((((((((((((
Well I'm Sorry To Hear That... =( But Thank You For Your Participation! ^.^
And Please, Come Back For The Next One... I'm Going To Start Reserving Slot's For It As Soon As This Is Over, All The Way Till We Hit 32... XD
It'l Be More Well-Planed, And I'll Be Better Prepared. It Will Be Amazing! =D (There Will Also Be A Rule That It Can't Turn Out EXACTLY Like The Last One, So Hopefully, It Will Not Be S.-I. Next Time...)

lol

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
EDIT2: Any1 Know Whow To Slash A Line Through A Section Of Text? o.O Is It [cross]xxx[/cross] ?!? [slashout] xxx [/slashout] ?

Plz Halp... =D Mkay Thx, Kk Bye. ^o^

lol...

--- Sry For Double-Posting Just Rly Wanted To Know... XD

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Click on the "Go Advanced" and fool around and fool around to see how things are formatted. Anyway to strike just use it's just an "s" for strike and put in inside the brackets, [ S ] [/ S ]

UberMario

Smash Master
No problem, I had the lead for four-to-five minutes in that one, but I tried to finish it before the time limit and failed hard. XD

I'm not a MK hater anyway.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Contacted Exn via VM and received no response.

Since your new to OTL, you typically give the win to people who make an effort to contact their opponent.

But I'll keep waiting...

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
sorry, dt...

Of corse you put me against you GarraLeeLink7 just beacause I main Toon Link and use Link to.
sorry, dt... XD [he and i keep missing each-other by just a few] and i dont think its either one of our faults really... [we have bolth been trying to contact each other, hopfully we can get it done by the end of today... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom