• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
btw, all the people I'm meeting who don't know me:

On friday I'll be wearing a black dragonball Z shirt with Super Sayian Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta on the front. If you dont know DBZ, they got big yellow hair.

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
^lol No, you're losing first round :3 c'mon, you know this already! ;D

Ppl need to holla @ L-R-A-Start. Played em on wifi n the marth is OH SO SERIOUS. I heard L-R-A-Start is takin all money matches.
and ^lol you're going down first. ;o Then you have to buy me foodz, like you said you would =D yayyy

Jem.

Smash Master
Gotta wake up at 4 AM west coast time for my flight. Flight leaves at 9, but i gotta shower and i live 45 minutes from the airport, dont wanna underrate that seattle traffic and be late. rather be too early than too late :D

I get in at 6:11 PM, barring no delays happen. Anyone wanna taxi with me to the German Village Inn? Thats where our group is staying. If you need my number to text, PM me. i'll check my PM's before I leave for the airport.

See you all then and can't wait to play everyone :]. Gonna be amazing. live it up. do my best.

M@v

Subarashii!
SSSSHHHHHHH.

Hunger is already out to spit in our food; we don't need anyone else putting their hands on our bread xD

Kel

Smash Master
This tournament is going to be crazy awesome. The only thing that sucks is the random seeding and two-and-out business.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I want to just say that I'm going into this tournament with 0 practice.

I've played Brawl maybe twice in the last two months : D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
going to start driving after work (like 3:30) and I for some reason still think I'ma get there before nick riddle...lol

meepxzero

Smash Master
PLEA OF DESPERATION

I NEED A TEAM PARTNER!

IF INTERESTED, OR KNOW anyone THAT IS

PM ME with ALL the INFO about your or said PERSON!!!!
if your real desperate you can team with me. I wanted to just focus on singles for mlg cuz i seem to drop grabs playing other chars, but i can make an exception.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
iight im about to leave for the airport super soon and will be in FL very shortly
unfortinetly me and chu wont be here but at least we were at the 1st one

THIS GOES OUT ALL MY MDVA BOYS
REP MDVA BABY...rep it better than me chu and neo did....unfortinetly we still got some of our heavy hitters at home and some at FL....but for the ones that do go here do whatchu do best.....CAUSE I DO IS WIN WIN WIN AND IF U GOIN IN PUT UR HANDS IN THE AIR....

MAKE EM STAY THERE

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so after looking at Gnes's sig for like 10 minutes and then wiki-ing 4minute..I think I'm about to catch that yellow fever...lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol wtf Fatal and Seibrik you both can't possibly find a better teammate than each other at this point.

Unless you two are being like Nintendo and Capcom, waiting for each other to ask each other about Megaman being in smash which never ended up happening cause neither company would ask first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom