• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah, dunno why the members of god kais think its in any way entertaining to do that but w/e

the best part about it is, dropping names like infernis and waiting for them to say the inevitable GOD KAIS with the also inevitable infraction

hell im a midwesterner and i think its dumb. i made it it habit to say sucks whenever the random god kais calls started up at mlg

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Infern can't post here anymore anyway, lol.

@Lawrence: Uhh.... borrow? :urg: How expensive are tournies there for you to need that much money?! (Or do you need it for gas or something?)

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello everyone!! Im finally back ^_^

I was gone playing a lot of fps and i still am but i just had to drop by and say hey.

Also i wanted yals advice on a new name for my fps games, should my name be Lv1OO (Lv100 was already takin so i had to replace the 0's with O's)

So do yal think i should continue on my name being Lv100 or do yal think i should change it?

Thanks

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well im not going to quit fps lol. All i need yal to do is help me with my name.. do yal think i should still stay with Lv1OO?

Oh and btw i still play melee and brawl a lot.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You always ask for help with names, lol. Pick whatever you like!

Also, **** all you who say **** FPS games. Time Crisis the truth.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Perfect Dark is awesome. I miss it. :(

One of the best shooters ever. It let me create bots and play by myself.
Also ****in punch sims always ***** me. xD

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Time Crisis isn't even considered a FPS game. It's an on-rails shooter. Very different from FPS games.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
This is very, very true, lol.

Why only a couple, tho? Man up and drink more next time!
I was "borrowing" it from my parents, and if I drank more than that then they would have noticed it eventually.

Besides that, I had to drive in a few hours, lol.

I didn't get sick this time! I think that it was just bad wine last time, lol.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I agree w/ Kaylo's logic on the FPS thing even though it is an on rail shooter. I also believe Were should get totally wrecked on cheap wine.

Good job at MLG guise. Esam repped, PikaPika SD'd against Terry in a critical point in the match, Stealth sent me notices and Anther actually showed up. I may go to Dallas just to see what all the fuzz is about and to see some of my fellow rodents there.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

iiDEMIGODz

Smash Cadet
Gimme a gun, plenty of ammo, and lots of things to shoot, and I'm good.
Word. I'd be so much better at Smash if I didn't spend lots of time on my Xbox. I probably would have only spectated Smash at Columbus if it wasn't for Gears2 being dropped.

Oh well, C-Bus friendlies were legit.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I suck so bad at FPS games. David (my brawling partner) had halo going on at the same time as brawl once. He's like "Zero! Come let me own you at halo!"
I was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFForward air NO!"

Then he threatens to tornado me. XD

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Infern can't post here anymore anyway, lol.

@Lawrence: Uhh.... borrow? :urg: How expensive are tournies there for you to need that much money?! (Or do you need it for gas or something?)
yeah gas kloz. its like a tank there and back so its like 30 bucks. plus 10 for entry fee

and zero stop being a beezy and play halo, its fun and dosent take skill. play halo one and throw stickies only, no stealth nades now son

Edit: no game and i mean NO GAME tops Alone in the Dark in terms of epic stupid shooting and amazing one liners that you will never, EVER forget. its top tier in being amazing cuz its so dumb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB5_88L5EO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69REY-a8xxU&feature=related

pick this game up its 8 bucks cuz it was so bad but its bad in a great way

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Well I have, and it's a ridiculously fun game, but David killing me every seven seconds does not makefor a very fun game. And i'd rather spend my time with pika on brawl then halo.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Well I have, and it's a ridiculously fun game, but David killing me every seven seconds does not makefor a very fun game. And i'd rather spend my time with pika on brawl then halo.
kk, just remember to make time for ridiculousness EVERYDAY!

quote from a halo all stickes match "i hope u like it in the ***.........cuz thats where i put it"

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Mama...mar?....

Did you stutter?

Olimar vs DDD is fun... for Olimar :D
Yeah, using Olimar makes the matchup actually fun. I tried him and MK both against Kenny's DDD, and Oli definitely felt a lot less boring. Just need to work on not getting gimped.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Olimar gets trashed by Meta Knights. Be sure to have a pocket character to deal with them.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
its called PIKACHU! dur i would only use olimar for certian matchups, but idk if i am going to pick him up, olimar doesnt really **** characters we dont other then like G&W or something

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm only using him for one matchup, silly.

EDIT: @Stealth: Yeah, he's kind of a crap secondary for Pika in general, but he's perfect for DDD.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Excuse me if it's rude to ask, but just for clarification, what is god kais anyway? I have no idea. Plz don't infract me, I just don't know what it is. =/

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
OMG INFRACT HIM GOD KAIS SPAMMER ASDF

they are a crew in the midwest started by Y.B.M. and infern angelis. they have now expanded to basically every last ****ing person in the midwest:west. if you finish in the top 10 over there you are probably apart of it. really dumb if you ask me but w/e, they have their fun.

i still cant get over poor l cancel at mlg though. judge first round, then ybm second, and ybm got a gay *** kill on frigate

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
OMG INFRACT HIM GOD KAIS SPAMMER ASDF

they are a crew in the midwest started by Y.B.M. and infern angelis. they have now expanded to basically every last ****ing person in the midwest:west. if you finish in the top 10 over there you are probably apart of it. really dumb if you ask me but w/e, they have their fun.

i still cant get over poor l cancel at mlg though. judge first round, then ybm second, and ybm got a gay *** kill on frigate

Ok yeah wow. I see why that warrants an infraction. That's almost as annoying as The Game or when you say that's what she said too much.
>.<

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
oh i forgot some important details. they love going to random threads and yelling GOD KAIS (especially if they get name tagged) and will yell god kais at tournaments. it got stupidly annoying at mlg

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The worst part is that they like annoying people, so since everybody finds them obnoxious (except themselves & their few ****riders), they have a kick*** time doing it.

Like I said: midwest must be boring as **** if that's how they have fun lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL I laughed when I saw that. God**** Yoshi's Island, always flipping at the worst moments.

Top Bottom