• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

camden

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO. Anyway...

Alright, it's been some time. Let's go Power Rankings!

NS BRAWL POWER RANKINGS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Billybeegood (+2) ---- :snake: / :metaknight:
2. Zhao (-1) ---- :luigi2:
3. Raziek (+1) ---- :marth:
4. Nysyarc (New) ---- :ike:
5. Lamb (-3) ---- :pikachu2:
6. KMAG (He's back!) ---- :fox: / :lucario: / :random:
7. Croi (New) ---- :wario: / :metaknight:
8. Orb. (-3) ---- :lucas: / :toonlink:
9. Adapt (-2) ---- :zerosuitsamus:
10. Drake (-2) ---- :rob:

Comments: Yes, Billybeegood (Parker) is now at #1. Why? Because he's won most of the biweeklies, and he won Justin's tourney. Zhao didn't even participate in the biweeklies, and placed 13th at Justin's. I think it'll be interesting to see how the top goes from here.

Next, Raziek at 3rd. Didn't I say he wouldn't stay down? ;)

Alright, Nysyarc. This Ike main comes out of nowhere, and starts getting high placings at our tourneys. He's pretty impressive.

Now, Lamb hasn't been doing to well recently, recently losing to KMAG and such. However, I believe that this guy can make a comeback. He has loads of skill, I've seen him in action, he just needs to do less Wifi tactics.

KMAG! The b**** is back! After a hiatus, he comes back and starts stirring **** up once again. Heck, he's improved if I have anything to say about it. Good placings at our last few tourneys have given him this spot, although he could've had more if he attended Justin's tourney.

Croi is another interesting fellow. He's only been with the group for a couple of months now, but wow, this guy's got a good Wario. He definitely took me by surprise when I first played him. I see a lot of potential in this guy.

For Orb., Adapt, and Drake, it's simple. Orb.'s large tourney placings are still impressive, but she falls from not participating in the biweeklies. It sucks, because not everyone from our scene is able to attend these thing. She's still good, though. Adapt consistently places at like, EVERYTHING, but his placings aren't as high as they could be. Drake works most Saturdays, so he misses most of our events. When he does show up, though, he places very well.

And our Honourable Mention this time is...everybody! Yes, everybody who attends our events, whether it be my biweeklies, our larger tourneys, or even showing up at someone's house to hang out. It's all of you that help keep our scene thriving, and as a TO, on behalf of Super Smash Bros. Halifax, I thank you all!

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Gratz to Parker on being the new top dog in Smash Hali, he's definitely earned it! :)

Most of the lower guys aren't far off though, Raziek, Nyke and Lamb can still get at him. Drake too, if he makes it to more events.

Too good!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Zhao didn't even participate in the biweeklies, and placed 13th at Justin's.
What the **** is this
Colin I leave you alone for like 2 months and you let this **** happen
Bettah have that #1 spot back asap before I get a passport and come up there to chaingrab y'all, feel me?
<3

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh ****, Croi's on SWF now. xD Welcome to the cool kids' club.

As for Swordgard's question: I rarely do wifi, but I'd take you up on getting chaingrabbed for a while sometime if you'd like.

KMAG

Smash Rookie
I haven't been on this site in a very long time. i used to be on it when JTF and Cjack were on but ehy aren't OK fellas. for those who know who JTF is, my goal is to get him backl on the seen :p

KMAG

Smash Rookie
hahaha good to know. he doesnt listen to me. but u should facebook him or whatever. or give him a txt.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Wow, it's attack of the Lurkers. I was starting to think it was just Camden, Colin, Katie and I. xD

KMAG

Smash Rookie
i hate checking two places for smash stuff. its annoying but i'll see where this goes. i play online smash ALL THE TIME but i would like to play more offline as well.

Top Bottom