• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Man. I made a second account to practice quick scoping, but I've also been rushing a lot. I was playing on salvage with a Scar/FMJ and I was goin nuts. My final K/D was 82-9, and I had 3 pavelows. 3 triple kills and 2 multi kills. I've come to realize that I'm so stuck up about my K/D that none of this happens on my main account because I'm so worried about it. I might have just been playing bad people, but that was the most fun I've ever had on this game. Btw, spawn camping people on A flag domination in highrise = <3

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Sure. :)

Just reposting the event for everyone's convenience.

The 2nd Xbox 360 MW2 Game Day! Thursday June 10th @ 3 PM EST

Attending/Confirmed (8):

F8AL :: II F8AL II
CA5H :: Divined Shadow
roacherman :: roacherman
:mad: :: Ultimate Hyena
Icydeath :: xIcee
RuNNing Riot :: DE Thel Vadamee
o-Serin-o :: xSerinx
Maniclysane :: Maniclysane

Maybe attending (2):

BanjoKazooiePro :: Devastation170
Master Xanthan :: Master Xanthan

Can't wait guys!!!
I was initially going to sign up, but then I remembered that I have a job that occurs around this time. Fortunately, it is only half an hour on average, so I should be able to join later, provided that this doesn't only last like an hour, or that we use the map packs.

Sign me up for late arrival:
gamertag: Gray Wolf1992

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I was initially going to sign up, but then I remembered that I have a job that occurs around this time. Fortunately, it is only half an hour on average, so I should be able to join later, provided that this doesn't only last like an hour, or that we use the map packs.

Sign me up for late arrival:
gamertag: Gray Wolf1992
Yeah, it'll be more than an hour and since I don't have either of the map packs, it won't show up when we search for games. No worries.

I"ll most most likely be online for game day.
Sounds good.

nyeh

we need another ps3 game day

preferably like next friday
Feel free to host another PS3 game day. Or ask whoever did the last one. (Fletch?)

And we now have enough confirmed members for tomorrow to play in GW! :bee:

Michael Myers too!

EDIT: Please be on time cause I'm hoping to start at 3 PM (EST) sharp tomorrow. If you're in a different time zone, be sure to figure out the difference in time zones in advance.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So could you give an estimate of how long this game day's gonna be?

Also, today there seems to be a high influx of boosters. Every match I cared to stay in had a high amount of boosters in them :laugh:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Also, today there seems to be a high influx of boosters. Every match I cared to stay in had a high amount of boosters in them :laugh:
That's because you only play FFA.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Welcome back ODIN! Too bad you missed most of the double XP in MW2. You gonna get the new map pack for MW2?
Sure... If you get me some points. :-/

Sure. :)

Just reposting the event for everyone's convenience.

The 2nd Xbox 360 MW2 Game Day! Thursday June 10th @ 3 PM EST

Attending/Confirmed (10):

F8AL :: II F8AL II
CA5H :: Divined Shadow
roacherman :: roacherman
:mad: :: Ultimate Hyena
Icydeath :: xIcee
RuNNing Riot :: DE Thel Vadamee
o-Serin-o :: xSerinx
Maniclysane :: Maniclysane
Charizard92 :: Gray Wolf1992
Master Xanthan :: Master Xanthan

Maybe attending (1):

BanjoKazooiePro :: Devastation170

Can't wait guys!!!
I'll be on before 2 pm central. I leave for work then. So if anyone wants to play with the Big Boss (0DIN), hit me up before 2 pm central (3pm Eastern for you atlantic side folks).

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Curses, at first I was liking Fuel, but then I met a tenth prestiger with Fall camo for his Barrett that was glitching himself into a rock and cheating during a TDM. I rage quit as soon as I realized what was going on and foind out we couldn't kill him from the outside.

Thank god F8AL doesn't have the map packs.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
F8AL add me to the xbox game day PLEASE.(I also got my mic back so you guys can hear me rage)

I also laughed my *** off when :mad: said his choppers are piloted by Helen Keller. :laugh:

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Ya, umm... I'm kinda a rager? So if I really get pissed, it happens. And Good Luck

EDIT: How do I fix a mic that's goin all 'staticy' and making a weird sound like a tv if it's not on a channel?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Don't know. I'm hoping a few-several hours. I'm available all afternoon today so I'll stay online for a while.

Curses, at first I was liking Fuel, but then I met a tenth prestiger with Fall camo for his Barrett that was glitching himself into a rock and cheating during a TDM. I rage quit as soon as I realized what was going on and foind out we couldn't kill him from the outside.

Thank god F8AL doesn't have the map packs.
I remember the same thing on Afghan till they patched it. Hopefully it'll be in the next patch for MW2.

Yup. :bee:

F8AL add me to the xbox game day PLEASE.(I also got my mic back so you guys can hear me rage)

I also laughed my *** off when :mad: said his choppers are piloted by Helen Keller. :laugh:
Sure. Icy misses your voice. RAGE!!!!!!!

Ya, umm... I'm kinda a rager? So if I really get pissed, it happens. And Good Luck

EDIT: How do I fix a mic that's goin all 'staticy' and making a weird sound like a tv if it's not on a channel?
Who doesn't get raged at MW2? I swear a lot when I play the game.

I know what you're talking about but when that happens to me I just unplug it from the controller and plug it back in.

Do you guys want to play Michael Myers first or matchmaking?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I've been getting my Perks and weapons ready for game day.
I literally just spent the entire match on Fuel running around going for Marathon Pro D:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I've been getting my Perks and weapons ready for game day.
I literally just spent the entire match on Fuel running around going for Marathon Pro D:
Took me a pretty long time to get marathon pro. Still need to get lightweight pro... :urg:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Took me a pretty long time to get marathon pro. Still need to get lightweight pro... :urg:
Lightweight Pro and SitRep Pro are some of the most difficult Perks to get the Pro version of...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Scrambler Pro is easy...
Just close range stuff, like getting Ninja Pro.

I officially hate the SPAS. Gayest range ever.
I dunno I just thought I'd be hard to kill people with it on cause they'd know that you were near them.

The SPAS-12 should be put in the sniper rifle category in MW2.

Fletch

Smash Master
nyeh

we need another ps3 game day

preferably like next friday
IF, and that's a big IF, I have my internet connection up and running at my apartment next week, then I can set this up again. Who would all be interested?

EDIT: Since I have no internet at the moment, I did a quickscoping match on Rust. I used the Barrett, thing is so beast for that, I can't believe it. You can spam the **** out of it and it *****.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
i'm so stupid
i didnt realize i hit prestige already
but i prestiged now :D

the default classes are pretty **** actually
i remembered why i loved the frenchmas
and raged at nade launchers and prone campers in groundwar

======

im thinking of setting up a game day next friday for ps3
either ~10 am eastern or ~1 pm eastern atm, how does that sound
actually, those two times or later in the afternoon on thursday are possible as well

any ps3'ers have a preference for/cannot make it for any of these times?

Thursday June 17 - 10 a.m eastern
Thursday June 17 - 1 p.m
Thursday June 17 - 4 p.m
Friday June 18 - 10 a.m
Friday June 18 - 1 p.m

atm thats the first time i'll have any continuous playtime

and i dont have either map pack

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I dunno I just thought I'd be hard to kill people with it on cause they'd know that you were near them.

The SPAS-12 should be put in the sniper rifle category in MW2.
Or alternatively the Shotgun becomes a primary, like in COD4 without the patheticness.

Black ops fixes this too.

Fletch

Smash Master
any ps3'ers have a preference for/cannot make it for any of these times?

Thursday June 17 - 10 a.m eastern
Thursday June 17 - 1 p.m
Thursday June 17 - 4 p.m
Friday June 18 - 10 a.m
Friday June 18 - 1 p.m

atm thats the first time i'll have any continuous playtime

and i dont have either map pack
I don't think those of us with jobs will be able to make any of those times.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Delta and I trapping Serin outside the map on Terminal made my day. But I hate Ground War. >_> <_<

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Especially on Scrapyard. :mad:

ggs, guys, as usual. I got so many EADs today, I'm quite pleased with myself. :)

And Delta, nobody cares about how manly something is because the FAMAS is obviously better than the M16.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The Man16 will always be better than the Frenchmas. The French are weak, always.

4 AT-4 Double Kills in one TDM game. So much fun.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuublaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Chuee

Smash Hero
YESSS
GOT MY XBOX WORKING AGAIN.
NOW I DON'T HAVE TO PAY $100 AND WAIT 14-21 DAYS.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Chuee

Smash Hero
Michael Myers is fun but extremelly long on levels with the right camping spots.
It lasts forever when Michael Myers doesn't know how to get on the roof of highrise and someone else does.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
So apparently Michael Myers is a new game type to several people here...
This is blatantly obviously pointed towards me. I missed the instructions & used weapons I apparently isn't supposed to use (namely bullets). All I know now is that apparently I am supposed to use knives instead of bullets.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Michael Myers is a hide-and-go-seek based game in which players team up against one other player. People that are alive are on one team, Mike is alone on the other team. Players have to avoid Michael at all costs and if they get stabbed, they sit out and spectate. Nobody can use bullets, only knives. Nobody can knife Michael Myers, you can only run. When it comes down to a 1v1 situation, you can kill him via knife or throwing knife. SWF plays like this. Marathon - Lightweight - Ninja - Handgun - Throwing Knife - Special Grenades. No Commando, humans can use Stuns to stop Mike, he can't use any himself. A time limit is often helpful, but it promotes camping. The advantage goes to those that know the most secret spots. I was on top of a crate on Skidrow and that prevented roacherwoman from killing me.

Also, I trapped Graywolf in a corner during pubs, get at me.

Chuee

Smash Hero
LOL just got a triple on vacant with a frag and like 5-6 kills with a pred. missle.
LMAO Vacant is such a good map.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Michael Myers is a hide-and-go-seek based game in which players team up against one other player. People that are alive are on one team, Mike is alone on the other team. Players have to avoid Michael at all costs and if they get stabbed, they sit out and spectate. Nobody can use bullets, only knives. Nobody can knife Michael Myers, you can only run. When it comes down to a 1v1 situation, you can kill him via knife or throwing knife. SWF plays like this. Marathon - Lightweight - Ninja - Handgun - Throwing Knife - Special Grenades. No Commando, humans can use Stuns to stop Mike, he can't use any himself. A time limit is often helpful, but it promotes camping. The advantage goes to those that know the most secret spots. I was on top of a crate on Skidrow and that prevented roacherwoman from killing me.

Also, I trapped Graywolf in a corner during pubs, get at me.
Oh

And I remember that, never do that again Hyena (and that guy you did that to was me)

Top Bottom