• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

PC Jona's number 2 fan

Smash Rookie
homie.....

i'm definitely PC Jona's #2 fan.

he ain't no ***** *****, best ****ing falcon around. ***** taught hax, put that ***** on the map.

pc jona in the year 2020 travels back in time and teaches darkrain how to play falcon. see the truth is year 2020 pc jona is actually isai, and ***** all. you can't deny these facts.

D

Deleted member

Look at how much Darksilence has posted. They were famous before this thread was created though.

Lol Cort ***** me. I'll take it because I'm a Cort fanboy though.
KDJ didn't play the matchup gay at all.

S2J, please find out the best week in July for me to take off of work so I can visit and meet you all. I'd most likely stay at Rob (Okami)'s house during that time.

Kage, post some new vids of your Falcon. I'm really curious to see what wonderful things your Ganon-inspired play has brought to the Falcon table. Perhaps the sexy stomp under shield stab?
almost every week is the best in the summer (except apex week)

u and okami probably will have to come to the legendary dunk's house though

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ouch

afro chris im still gonna **** you

go to rom3 and ill go just to spank u

ight

lol jk

even tho i would win the smack talk

but your iight

buddies?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
i have a question about shffling uairs: do you guys do it with the c-stick or the a button? im asking people who are really good at comboing.
doing it with the c-stick is the most consistent but i feel that it is to slow for certain combos

im mainly asking GOOD PEOPLE who are really good at comboing and shiz

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
peef i've been wondering about your combo

did the other guy put his controller down halfway through? cause he had like a full half second to do anything he wanted after breaking out of that ice and he didnt do anything

i know your entire ego is riding on that one combo and the views it has gotten, so i dont wanna ruin it, but man it kills me whenever i see that sheik just sit there after you did blizzard which should have let him out for free

PC Jona's number 2 fan

Smash Rookie
i know your entire ego is riding on that one combo and the views it has gotten, so i dont wanna ruin it, but man it kills me whenever i see that sheik just sit there after you did blizzard which should have let him out for free
homie...

definitely some real talk right here. it's clear Peef only plays horrible people, so of course he thinks he's good.

PC Jona plays nasty people all day, he might be a scrub in tristate but he would **** every other region.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
peef i've been wondering about your combo

did the other guy put his controller down halfway through? cause he had like a full half second to do anything he wanted after breaking out of that ice and he didnt do anything

LOL it kills me too, he could have gotten out at the very end. I asked him wtf he was doing and he said he was trying to get out of the grabs then DIed the smash. He really had no idea what was even going on so he was just stick spinning by the end of the grabs, and he expected to get usmashed so he just DIed for it but it missed and he didn't react in time. I had never done the purposeful body freeze before so...IDK it confused him I guess.

But I agree that it would have been alot better had a) the usmash hit or b) he had known what to do after getting frozen and I could follow it up. 99% of the skill in the combo was in the handoffs and platform movement so even tho the very ending was fked up, the interesting parts of the combo were untouched.

But its okay, Ive done it a few times in match now and I'm working on more platform stuff that might be even better so I'm not worried, it wasn't once in a lifetime.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
theres some new vids of me ****** that everyone should beat off to
i already did
now help me out with this how do you do quickly shffld uairs
i have a question about shffling uairs: do you guys do it with the c-stick or the a button? im asking people who are really good at comboing.
doing it with the c-stick is the most consistent but i feel that it is to slow for certain combos

im mainly asking GOOD PEOPLE who are really good at comboing and shiz

g-regulate

Smash Hero
it depends on what timing you want the l-cancel.

in my experience, ive only just recently developed being able to sh uair with the control stick. This is better for getting an uair out FAST. this is good for defense against aerial foes (nairing spacies, fairing marth/sheik etc.) the l-cancel comes at the end of the animation, if at all.

I use the cstick for when i want to l-cancel JUST as the hitbox connects, giving me the ability to dash after people and/or follow up combos. basically an empty short hop with an lcancel of the uair right at the end. this gives me the ability to fast fall and not have to press up at all.

so in short, i use both.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah when it comes to comboing with uairs, you can't go wrong.

It is probably better to use the stick at higher %s because you are going to have to run after them and giving yourself the minimum time between when they get hit and you l-cancelling as G-reg said will help.

Animal

Smash Lord
peef you get *****ed out by project and hes the biggest scrub in america lolololol. p.c jona they dont understand whats good

Animal

Smash Lord
haha ik but he said you got mad when he took a game off u and raged rofl

and the word is biitched

^take that censors

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL, i raged whenever I wobbled him 30-100 and was like "ok imma let you out, just go jump off to save time" and he didn't understand apparently and i let him go and he kneed me as I stood there waiting for him to run off the map. I thought he was just being a bad sport, but he apparently just misunderstood.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
LOL, i raged whenever I wobbled him 30-100 and was like "ok imma let you out, just go jump off to save time" and he didn't understand apparently and i let him go and he kneed me as I stood there waiting for him to run off the map. I thought he was just being a bad sport, but he apparently just misunderstood.
:laugh::laugh: i would have kneed you too but thats hilarious

but i has question:

how does up throw dropzone work??? i think i saw scar do it once and I know ive done it a few times (i did it by accident once on eggm but i played it cool)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
uthrow dropzone works by them being at an appropriate %, i'm guessing around 40-50, and you grab them by an edge and they DI away i think, then you run off and knee them

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
uthrow dropzone is pretty underused in falcon dittos I think. I don't really know the percents exactly but I'm pretty sure there's some range where if you grab them by the edge and they DI off, either a runoff knee will hit or a uair will. Since it's falcon dittos, that uair should either combo them into another uair if they DI in, or allow you to edgeguard them if they DI away.

Animal

Smash Lord
Scar tell everyone in here how much nair effing blows. too many people think its a good move. HA

Mokumo

Smash Ace
that could work, but i feel that it can still be practical at the right % and at the right distance from the ledge.

chivalruse do you know ben, the chef of death?? from university of maryland? he playsfalco and ganon a lot

Top Bottom