• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendogs + Cats

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So we're getting a new Nintendogs game (or perhaps just an upgrade) that includes cats. Cool huh. All this was revealed at E3 today. According to e3.nintendo.com, each animal will have a different personality. The camera on the 3DS will be used so that the animal can see you. If it sees your face and you own the game, it'll identify you as the owner, but if it sees a stranger, depending on the personality of the pet, it will either approach you or run away.

If you're a dog/cat person, it sounds like a good game to get

I'll most likely get it, I quite enjoyed teh first game, especially getting the Dalmation, which I got a year after I obtained the game :laugh:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3179883

Here's a source for the game. Little has been revealed other than the above, so no gameplay screenshots are available yet (or at least, I couldn't find any)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Are you a woman? Seriously, why is there a thread for this? I doubt anyone but you plays this game.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Watch it, Icy.

I quite liked the first games, but after a while it did become quite stale and repetitive. I'm hoping there's going to be a much larger variety of pets to choose from, since nine didn't really cut it for me.

My sister will probably be the one to get it, though we'll both very likely get a 3DS.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Are you a woman? Seriously, why is there a thread for this? I doubt anyone but you plays this game.
Well, then I made the thread for all the ladies and little kids out there

And I haven't even played the game in years. I stopped about 5 years ago.

So watch it

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
And the other 21.67 million people who bought the Nintendogs game on the DS.

If you don't like the game, don't post in this thread.

Top Bottom