• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Nintendo Maniac 64

Smash Apprentice
Apologies to moosehunter for "re-creating" a Metroid Prime Magmoor Caverns BRSTM, but mine's higher quality :p (mine's 44.1KHz and directly from the CD OST - moosehunter's is 32KHz and is from an already compressed audio data-rip)

Also I re-did the credits song for Metroid Prime as well (using the same CD OST source as above), so it'd be great if you could update the link for that as well (it's just higher quality and the re-loop no longer has a short volume increase - also gave it its true song title)

Metroid Prime Magmoor Caverns By Nintendo Maniac 64 - DEMO

Metroid Prime Ending Staff Roll By Nintendo Maniac 64 - DEMO

Also there's still ? marks instead of stars on there :/ (mostly on MY songs XD FYI all my stars were green stars, I've never uploaded a non-looping song except for most victory themes)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Just a quick question are any of these available for DL just in MP3 not the brawl music format.....sorry for the question I hope Im not posting this in the wrong area or anything just please lemme know.

Im really not looking for infractions so my bad if this is in the wrong place

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
Just a quick question are any of these available for DL just in MP3 not the brawl music format.....sorry for the question I hope Im not posting this in the wrong area or anything just please lemme know.

Im really not looking for infractions so my bad if this is in the wrong place
No.

10nos

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

masamunecyrus

Smash Apprentice
I have a bunch of .brstms I need to normalize (105 of them) and I thought that I'd share my experience. Hopefully some of my troubles can be avoided in the future by those who read this.

Going from my initial .brstm, converting them to wav, and then back to .brstm, I have found no noticeable loss in quality. Even in cases where I think that I might hear a slight loss in quality, the difference is so minor (e.g., going from lossless audio to mp3) that it will never be heard on a stereo TV while Brawling.

So, I have these 105 .brstm files, and I need to find a way to make them all identically loud. My solution is a relatively complex chain of events.

For each .brstm I am going to replace, I opened up the original .brstm and, using foobar, did a ReplayGain scan on it. I recorded the original Brawl brstm's ReplainGain value, and then I set out to make all of my custom .brstms have the exact same ReplayGain value as their orignal counterpart, thus being the same loudness as the original!

Here is where the problems started coming in, however...

I opened each and every new .brstm with Brawlbox, noted its looping point (so I can recreate them after I normalize the volume), and then saved them as .wav files. When I was finally done with this process, I took a listen and there was clicking and popping all throughout the audio. I'm guessing that for some reason Brawlbox is clipping the peaks of the audio.

The next alternative is to just use Foobar with the vgmstream input plugin and convert them all to .wav's. Now, I was running into looping problems. Upon further inspection, foobar clips the end of every song by about 82 samples (an extremely short period of time, but enough to affect the loop)!

One more time, let's try Winamp. Using the latest in_vgmstream and Winamp's default Diskwriter plugin, I successfully converted all of the .brstms into .wav files.

Now, onto normalizing.

Remember that I wrote down the ReplayGain info for all of the original Brawl .brstms? Well, unfortunately .wav files do not hold .tags. So I converted all of the .wav files into .flac format with foobar2000. Now, I made a huge Excel file that calculated the difference between the ReplayGain values of my new, custom .brstms and the old Braw .brstms. I then went back and manually edited the ReplayGain tag for each and every .flac file, typing in the difference between the old and the new .brstm ReplayGain values so that the old .brstms and the new .brstm's would have the same value. I converted all of these back to .wav files using foobar, once again, and then used Brawlbox to convert each and every file back to a .brstm. For some reason, the clicking and popping only occurs when using Brawlbox to convert from .brstm to .wav. From .wav to .brstm, it's fine (I double-checked and Brawlbox did not mess with my .wav's volume levels when I converted it to .brstm).

This method is foolproof, right? Wrong.

So, as it turns out, Brawls songs do not have a simple, standard volume. Many are louder, and many are quieter. They were all created with Brawl in mind, however, so the average volume of each individual song remains fairly consistent. That is, there are not very quiet parts and very loud parts; it's consistently the same volume. This is not the case with many of my .brstm files, especially so for orchestrated ones! So the ReplayGain values were calculated with the loud parts in mind, and the result is that during a good portion of the song where it's quiet, you can't hear a thing over the battlecries in Brawl!

Time to fix this by using dynamic range compressing!

Since I deleted old files and such, I needed to do this all again from scratch. Using Winamp (and make sure you remember to tell vgmstream to ignore looping!), I converted all of my custom .brstms to .wav files. Using foobar, I converted all of my .wav files to .flac. Then, I found this create Audacity plugin -- Chris's dynamic compressor. What this does is makes the loudness of the song more even throughout. Basically, it makes the quiet parts louder and the louder parts quieter to achieve a relatively average loudness throughout the entire song. This is terrible for music accuracy (which is what ReplayGain is for), but great for, say, listening to orchestrated music in a loud place. Or... hearing music over the top of Brawl matches. By the way, for those interested, there is a great foobar2000 plugin valled Vlevel that does this kind of compression in real-time, which is great for when you're listening to songs late at night and don't want to jump out of your seat when a loud song comes on.

So, download Chris's dynamic compressor and install it in Audacity (read the readme). Open up each song that you aren't satisfied with the volume level on and use that plugin (it's called "Compress dynamics..." in the Effects menu)! This should make your song sound a lot more evenly loud, and now you can save it as a flac, again. (If you are a more advanced user, you can enable advanced options in Chris's plugin. Read about them on his tutorial, and to enable them, just open up the compressor.py plugin file with something like notepad and the instructions are written there.)

Now we save the .flacs back as normalized .wav files, and convert to .brstm with Brawlbox!

If you load all of your .flac files into foobar2000 and go to convert them to .wav files, there is a "Processing" tab. Click on it, and go to ReplayGain Processing. Now you can see the values in "Preamp" to +5 or so (which you'll see is 94 dB, which is what people around here think is a good volume). You can adjust those Preamp values to whatever you want, though. Those values are ultimately going to affect your song's final loudness.

Now that they're all .wav files, again, just open up Brawlbox and make a new .brstm with your .wav files. As stated previously, for some reason converting from .wav to .brstm in Brawlbox is fine even though going from .brstm to .wav is not good.'

Tada!

masamunecyrus

Smash Apprentice
So, some songs this works 100% well. Other songs, it doesn't. And yet, again, for some songs, converting to .wav using Androu's tool works, and for others it doesn't! In fact, this one song I have converts to .wav differently depending on whether I'm using foobar, winamp, brawlbox, or androu's tool. And none of them are right!

Ugh.

EDIT: It seems that this method works most of the time. For those bizarre .brstms that hate us, the song length is only changed by a few samples, so we just have to re-loop those.

Nintendo Maniac 64

Smash Apprentice
masamunecyrus, I was reading your post very intently, but got concerned when you claimed that Replay Gain only calculates based on loud spots in audio - this is not true, it takes the AVERAGE. I hate to break it to ya, but if there's a quiet spot in a song, it's meant to be quiet for a reason, otherwise it wouldn't have been quiet in the first place!

Even worse, you said those dreaded words...

DYNAMIC RANGE COMPRESSION

This is the bane of all audiophiles, plain and simple. However most (along with myself) don't have a problem with it AS LONG AS NON-COMPRESSED VERSIONS ARE PROVIDED AS WELL - this is very important.

But even then...
during a good portion of the song where it's quiet, you can't hear a thing over the battlecries in Brawl!
This itself is inaccurate. Did you have issues with the music volume back on SSB64? Probably not, and that game (like all on-the-fly synthesized music) had no dynamic range compression AT ALL. I hate to break it to ya, but most game DON'T use dynamic range compression, and for good reason - there's no need to. (it's mainly used to increase loudness via gain without adjusting volume by sacrificing dynamics and highs & lows. Why would you need to do this if a game, being a computer program, can just be set to adjust the output volume itself? It's mostly a marketing tactic to "stand out"; commercials and big label music use it a ton)

Now I don't know if you haven't done this, but it's known that Brawl's sound effects by default are much louder than its music. It's HIGHLY recommended to adjust this in the options (moving it to the music side by 2 to 2.5 markers).

And there IS a relative equal volume used for Brawl songs - it's called 94db to 95db (based on 50ms RMS averaging, the same thing Replay Gain does).

It just so happens that the songs that "break" this rule are songs that are direct copies from other games (including Melee), since Nintendo used a surprisingly high gain level for Brawl's music. (Metroid Prime's is ~92db, as is most Nintendo-made N64 games for example) And to make things MORE complicated, some songs (usually the quieter ones) actually play back in-game louder than their BRSTM file suggests - apparently there's a volume setting in the BRSTM format that none of the converters actually know how to use (according to the author of Brawl Custom Song Maker GUI)

The loudness war is already a big enough issue due to the control marketing has over engineering - we don't need to start participating in it voluntarily.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I love the OCRremix of Trance Turnabout, especially the beautiful piano medley that comes at the ending. I've decided to upload the "Trance" part of the song as a stage BRSTM and the piano ending as a separate victory theme.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trance Turnabout - Overclocked Remix By Clai - DEMO from 0:00-5:01

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trance Turnabout (Victory Theme) - Overclocked Remix By Clai - DEMO from 5:04-6:21

Another BRSTM:

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Sakuya Izayoi's Theme- Flowering Night - Enemy Controller Remix By Clai - DEMO

And for those who like the remix but want the song instead of the words:

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Sakuya Izayoi's Theme- Flowering Night - Cool and Create By Clai - DEMO

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Well, Stemage released this 9 days ago, so, of course I made it into a BRSTM, like all the others...

Metroid Metal - Sector 1 by darksamus77 - DEMO

I'll also update the post that I have the entire Metroid Metal soundtrack with it, but posted here so you guys could get it, if you want it...

masamunecyrus

Smash Apprentice
masamunecyrus, I was reading your post very intently, but got concerned when you claimed that Replay Gain only calculates based on loud spots in audio - this is not true, it takes the AVERAGE. I hate to break it to ya, but if there's a quiet spot in a song, it's meant to be quiet for a reason, otherwise it wouldn't have been quiet in the first place!

Even worse, you said those dreaded words...

DYNAMIC RANGE COMPRESSION

This is the bane of all audiophiles, plain and simple. However most (along with myself) don't have a problem with it AS LONG AS NON-COMPRESSED VERSIONS ARE PROVIDED AS WELL - this is very important.

But even then...

This itself is inaccurate. Did you have issues with the music volume back on SSB64? Probably not, and that game (like all on-the-fly synthesized music) had no dynamic range compression AT ALL. I hate to break it to ya, but most game DON'T use dynamic range compression, and for good reason - there's no need to. (it's mainly used to increase loudness via gain without adjusting volume by sacrificing dynamics and highs & lows. Why would you need to do this if a game, being a computer program, can just be set to adjust the output volume itself? It's mostly a marketing tactic to "stand out"; commercials and big label music use it a ton)

Now I don't know if you haven't done this, but it's known that Brawl's sound effects by default are much louder than its music. It's HIGHLY recommended to adjust this in the options (moving it to the music side by 2 to 2.5 markers).

And there IS a relative equal volume used for Brawl songs - it's called 94db to 95db (based on 50ms RMS averaging, the same thing Replay Gain does).

It just so happens that the songs that "break" this rule are songs that are direct copies from other games (including Melee), since Nintendo used a surprisingly high gain level for Brawl's music. (Metroid Prime's is ~92db, as is most Nintendo-made N64 games for example) And to make things MORE complicated, some songs (usually the quieter ones) actually play back in-game louder than their BRSTM file suggests - apparently there's a volume setting in the BRSTM format that none of the converters actually know how to use (according to the author of Brawl Custom Song Maker GUI)

The loudness war is already a big enough issue due to the control marketing has over engineering - we don't need to start participating in it voluntarily.
I think you're misinterpreting it a little bit. What I was meaning to say was that, say you have a song that's quiet for a significant portion, and then extremely loud for another duration, and during the extremely loud portion, there's one spike in volume level. ReplayGain isn't going to clip that one extremely loud burst (for good reason, it's lossless!) just to bring the extremely quiet portion up a bit. Replay Gain brings the entire average of the song up to the closest to -89dB (or whatever you set it at) up to the point where it doesn't clip any peaks. But the issue with Brawl is that you can't hear a thing, then, during the quiet part.

Specifically, I'm talking about this song that I'm using on Luigi's Mansion. You can't hear the beginning, or around the 2:00 mark at all. It's nearly silent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmEPp28QOg

Now, about the dynamic range compression -- I know it's the bane of audiophiles, and I even mentioned that in my post. But it doesn't matter when you're compressing songs into .brstm format, and then playing them through 2 channel stereo!

Of course no games use dynamic range compression. The reason being is that the composer had already made his song an appropriate level to fit with the game. If you go through the Brawl soundtrack, there really aren't any songs that go from tremendously quiet to tremendously loud. The songs that were in Brawl were designed for use in Brawl, and the music director's job would have been to provide the composers with feedback on their music, including adjustments to the overall volume of the song. I think dynamics compression does have a bad rap, though, for its use in things like commercials, where it just warps the song to death for no other purpose than to achieve ATTENTION-GRABBING-LOUDNESS!!1!!1!

The specific dynamics compressor that I linked to, I think, has a much more subtle effect. For example, here are two .mp3 files, one for the original Nightmare Before Kefka, and one for my compressed Nightmare Before Kefka.

The original is not suitable for Brawl. It's too quiet, plain and simple. If you increase the volume to a point where you can hear it (and I already have my music turned up in Brawl), then the loud part is too loud.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mllmauljoti/nightmare_before_kefka.mp3

The one with compressed dynamics is much more suitable for Brawl. The orchestra still sounds natural, but the entire song is more uniformly loud. I think that you'll find that it's not ATTENTION-GRABBINGLY-LOUD, and the song hasn't been warped by its compression. IMO, it is much more suitable for Brawl playing.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hbl22utz4lh/nightmare_before_kefka_compressed.mp3

It is interesting, though, that there is a volume level that the brstm creators don't know how to adjust. I was wondering what the "Gain" attribute that Androu's tool read was for.

I await your reply in our little mini-argument, here. :bee:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
do you know if phantom wing will release the source to any of his programs?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
F-Zero GX
F-Zero GX - Aeropolis By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Aeropolis - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Big Blue By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Big Blue - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Character's Profile By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Cosmo Terminal By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Cosmo Terminal - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Cover of Big Blue's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Cover of Mute City's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Cover of Red Canyon's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Customize By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Emperor Breath By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - F-Zero TV By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Finish By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Fire Field By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Fire Field - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Green Plant By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Green Plant - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Lightning By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Lightning - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Main Selector By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Mute City By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Mute City - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Night of Big Blue By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Option By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Outer Space By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Outer Space - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Phantom Road By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Phantom Road - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Port Town By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Port Town - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Replay By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Sand Ocean By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Sand Ocean - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Selector By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Shop By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Staff Roll By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Antonio Guster By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Baba By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Beastman By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Billy By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Bio Rex By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Black Shadow By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Blood Falcon By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Captain Falcon By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Dai Goroh By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Dai-San-Gen By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Deathborn By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Digi-Boy By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Don Genie By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Dr. Clash By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Dr. Stewart By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Draq By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Gomar and Shioh By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Jack Levin By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of James McCloud By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Jody Summer By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of John Tanaka By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Kate Alen By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Leon By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Lily Flyer By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Michael Chain By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Mighty Gazelle By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Mr. EAD By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Mrs. Arrow By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Octoman By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Phoenix By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Pico By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of PJ By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Princia Ramode By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of QQQ By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Roger Buster By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Samurai Goroh By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Silver Neelsen By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Spade By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Super Arrow By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of The Skull By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Theme of Zoda By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Time For Kill By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Vegas Palace By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Vegas Palace - Final Lap By Moosehunter - DEMO
F-Zero GX - Winning Run By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Kirby's Airride
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Beanstalk Park By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Celestial Valley By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Checker Knights By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Fantasy Meadows By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Frozen Hillside By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Machine Passage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Magma Flows By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Nebula Belt By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Results Screen By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Air Ride - Sky Sands By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - City By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - City (Backside) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Dense Fog Today By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Dyna Blade Intro By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Ending By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Huge Pillar By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Item Bounce By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Legendary Air Ride Machine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Lighthouse By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Meteor By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Not Much Time Left By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Properties Graph By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Roudy Charge Tank By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Station Fire By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - Tac Challenge By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - City Trial - What's in the Box By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Ending By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Float Islands By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Green Greens By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby 64 - Mid-Boss Room By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby 64 - Rock Star By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - Revenge of Meta Knight (Map) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - Revenge of Meta Knight 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - Revenge of Meta Knight 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - The Arena By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - The Beginner's Room By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - The Mountain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby Super Star - Vs. King Dedede By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby's Adventure - Forest Stage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Kirby's Adventure - Rainbow Resort By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Nightmare in Dream Land - Dream Land By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Play Methods By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Shooting By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Spring Breeze By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Stadium - Air Glider By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Stadium - Drag Race By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Stadium - Kirby Melee By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Stadium - Target Flight By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Stadium - Title By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Stadium - Vs. King Dedede By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Fire By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Grass By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Light By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Metal By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Results Screen By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Sand By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Sky By Moosehunter - DEMO
Kirby's Airride - Top Ride - Water By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Metroid Prime 2
Metroid Prime 2 - Aether Mission Briefing By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Agon Wastes Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Amorbis Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Boss Defeated & Item Room By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Chykka Adult Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Chykka Larva Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Dark Aether Energy Controller Ambience By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Dark Agon Wastes Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Dark Samus Approaching By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Dark Torvus Bog Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Dark Torvus Bog Subterranean Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Dark Trooper Battle Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Elevator Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Energy Controller Ambience By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Evacuate & Final Dark Samus Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - GFMC Command Chamber By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - GFMC Hive Tunnel By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Great Temple Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Ing Hive Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Landing Site By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Luminoth Energy Controller By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Menu Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Minor Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Multiplayer Theme 1 - Hunters By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Multiplayer Theme 2 - Dark Echoes By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Multiplayer Theme 3 - Frantic Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Puzzle Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Quadraxis Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Restoring an Energy Controller By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Sanctuary Fortress Depths By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Sanctuary Fortress Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Sky Temple Grounds Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Space Pirates Ambience By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Space Pirates Approaching By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Space Pirates Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Temple Grounds Exterior By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Temple Grounds Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - The Ing By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Title Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog Subterranean Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Vs . Dark Samus By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Vs. Emperor Ing A By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 2 - Vs. Emperor Ing B By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Prime 3 - Aboard the GFS Olympus By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Aboard the GFS Valhalla By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Aurora Unit Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Aurora Unit Final Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Berserker Lord Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Briefing Room & Ambience Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Bryyo By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Bryyo Fire By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Bryyo Ice By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Bryyo Jungle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Corrupted Phazon Pool By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Crisis By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Dark Samus Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Dark Samus in the Heart of Phaaze By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Defense Drone Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Enemy Encounter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Gandrayda Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - GF Battle Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Ghor Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Gunship Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Helios Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Hunter Rundas Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Inside a Leviathan Seed By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Meta Ridley Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Metroid Breakout By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Metroid Xenoresearch at SkyTown By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Mogenar Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Natives of Bryyo & Korakk Beast By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Norion Power Generator By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Omega Ridley Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Phaaze By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Pirate Homeworld By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Power Loss & Tension By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Rundas Boss Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Samus' Mission Briefing with Aurora 242 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Save & Item Room By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - SkyTown By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Space Pirates Attack By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Space Pirates Main Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Steamlord Encounter Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Tense Battle Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - The Valhalla's Depths By Moosehunter - DEMO
Metroid Prime 3 - Title Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - A Dragon in the Sky By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Battle Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Battle Won By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Battle Won With Injured Partner By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boggly Woods By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Bowser By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Cortez By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Doopliss By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Grodus By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Hooktail By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Macho Grubba By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Magnus von Grapple By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Rawk Hawk By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Shadow Queen Part 1 (Peach Form) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Shadow Queen Part 1 (True Form) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - Shadow Queen Part 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - The Shadow Sirens By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Boss - The Smorgs By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - Invincible By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - Level Clear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 1-1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 1-1 (Hurry Up! With Intro) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 1-1 (Hurry Up!) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 2-1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 2-1 (Hurry Up!) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 3-1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Quest - World 3-1 (Hurry Up!) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Bowser's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Chapter Ending By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Character Abilities By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Cooking with Zess T. By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Cortez's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Creepy Steeple By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Curse of the Black Chest By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Danger! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Deep Into the Shadows By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Don Pianta's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Dusk By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Enter the Dragon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Event Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Fahr Outpost By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Game Over By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Glitzville By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Going Home By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Grodus' Lair By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Grubba's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Hall of the Thousand-Year Door By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Here We Go Again By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Hooktail Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - It's a Trap! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Keelhaul Key By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Leaving Rogueport By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Level Up By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Luigi's Story By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Madame Flurrie's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Magnus von Grapple By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Main Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Mario and Luigi's House By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Mario and Luigi's House (With Intro) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Mario vs. The Jabbies By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Meanwhile, at Bowser's Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Mini Game By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - More Danger! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Ms. Jolene's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Ms. Mowz's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Mysteries of the Pit By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Paper Mario and the Giant Egg By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Peach is Saved By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Pennington's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Petal Meadows By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Petalburg By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Pirate Ghosts Appear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Pirate's Grotto By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Pit of 100 Trials By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Poshley Heights By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Princess Peach's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Professor Frankly's Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Radio Tune A By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Radio Tune B By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Retro Style By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Reunion By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Riverside Station By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Rogueport Sewers By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Rougeport By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Shining Rogueport By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Shooting for the Stars By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Shwonk Fortress By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Sinking Spikey Ceiling By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Staff Credits By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - TEC's Waltz By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The 65th Super Fun Quirk Quiz By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The 65th Super Fun Quirk Quiz - Answer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Blimp Ride By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Cortez Cruise By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Excess Express By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Glitz Pit By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Great Boggly Tree By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Moon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Palace of Shadow By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Robbo Thieves By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Sanctum By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The Sky Falls Into Shadows By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Theme of Grodus By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Theme of the Punies By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Theme of the Shadow Sirens By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Title Screen By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Tower of Riddles By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Training Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Treacherous Grubba By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Twilight Town By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Twilight Trail By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Unused Music 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Unused Music 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Voyage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - We Believe in You Mario! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - X-Naut Fortress By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog - Air Fleet By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - All Hail Shadow (Custom Loop) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Almost Dead By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Battle Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Battle Mode By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Black Bull By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Black Comet By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Black Doom By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Blue Falcon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Central City By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Chaos Control A By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Chaos Control B By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Chaos Control Boss A By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Chaos Control Boss B By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Chosen One By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Circus Park By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Continue By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Cosmic Fall By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Cryptic Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Dark Mode By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Death Ruins By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Diablon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Digital Circuit By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Egg Breaker By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Egg Dealer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Ending Piano Solo By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Final Haunt By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Glyphic Canyon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - GUN Fortress By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Heavy Dog By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Hero Mode By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - I Am By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Iron Jungle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Lava Shelter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Lethal Highway By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Library By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Lost Impact By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Mad Matrix By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Main Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Never Turn Back By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Never Turn Back + Piano Solo By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Options By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Prision Island By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Round Clear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Sky Troops By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Space Gadget By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - The Ark By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - The Doom By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - The Last Way By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Waking Up By Moosehunter - DEMO
Shadow the Hedgehog - Westopolis By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure - And... Fish Hits By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - At Dawn ...for Speed Highway By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Azure Blue World ...for Emerald Coast By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Bad Taste Aquarium ...for Hot Shelter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Be Cool, Be Wild and Be Groovy ...for Icecap By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Believe in Myself (Tails' Theme) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Believe in Myself (Tails' Theme) (Short No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Believe in Myself (Tails' Theme) (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Big Fishes at Emerald Coast By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Blue Star ...for Casinopolis By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Boss Chaos ver. 6 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Calm After the Storm ...Egg Carrier The Ocean By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Challenge of Another Aim By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chao Cave By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chao Garden (Dark) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chao Garden (Hero) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chao Garden (Neutral) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chao Kindergarden By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chao Race Entry By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Chaos Ver. 0, 2, 4 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Choose Your Buddy (Finger Bass Version) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Choose Your Buddy (Slap Bass Version) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Choose Your Buddy (Slap Bass Version) (No Lead) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Crank the Heat Up ...for Final Egg By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Crazy Robo ...Boss E-101r By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Danger Chased by Rock ...for Lost World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Danger is Imminent By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Dilapidated Way ...for Casinopolis By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Egg Carrier A Song That Keeps Us on the Move By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Egg Mobile ...Boss Egg Hornet By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Event Sadness By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Event Strain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Event Unbound By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Fakery Way ...for Twinkle Park By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Fight for My Own Way ...Boss Event By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Funky Groove Makes U Hot By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Funky Groove Makes U Hot (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - General Offensive ...for Sky Deck By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Heartless Colleague ...Boss E-Series Targets By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Invincible ...No Fear (Extended No Bells) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - It Doesn't Matter (Sonic's Theme) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - It Doesn't Matter (Sonic's Theme) (Short No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - It Doesn't Matter (Sonic's Theme) (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Join Us 4 Happy Time By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Lazy Days ~ Living in Paradise (Big's Theme) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Lazy Days ~ Living in Paradise (Big's Theme) (Short No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Lazy Days ~ Living in Paradise (Big's Theme) (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Leading Lights ...for Lost World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Letz Get This Party Started By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Limestone Cave ...for Icecap By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Mechanical Resonance ...for Final Egg By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Message from Nightopia (NiGHTS) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Militant Missionary ...Boss Egg Walker & Egg Viper By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Mt. Red, a Symbol of Thrill ...for Red Mountain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - My Sweet Passion (Amy's Theme) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - My Sweet Passion (Amy's Theme) (Short No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - My Sweet Passion (Amy's Theme) (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Mystic Ruin By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - NiGHTS Acapella 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - NiGHTS Acapella 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Open Your Heart (Main Theme) (Boss Version) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Open Your Heart (Main Theme) (Short No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Open Your Heart Main Theme of Sonic Adventure By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Palmtree Panic (Sonic CD) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Perfect Chaos Revival ...Boss Perfect Chaos By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Pleasure Castle ...for Twinkle Park By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Red Barrage Area ...for Hot Shelter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Red Hot Skull ...for Red Mountain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Run Through the Speed Highway ...for Speed Highway By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Sand Hill By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Skydeck a Go Go ...for Sky Deck By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Snowy Mountain ...for Icecap By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Super Sonic Racing (Sonic R) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Sweet Punch ...for Hedgehog Hammer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - The Air ...for Windy Valley By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - The Dreamy Stage ...for Casinopolis By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Theme of Chao By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Theme of E-102 Gamma By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Theme of E-102 Gamma (Short 1) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Theme of E-102 Gamma (Short 2) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Theme of Eggman By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Theme of Tikal By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Tornado ...for Windy Valley By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Tornado & Scramble ...for Sky Chase By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Tricky Maze ...for Lost World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Twinkle Cart ...for Twinkle Park By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Twinkle Circuit By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Unknown from M.E. (Knuckles' Theme) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Unknown from M.E. (Knuckles' Theme) (Short No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Unknown from M.E. (Knuckles' Theme) (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Unused Song By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Welcome to Station Square By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Windy & Ripply ...for Emerald Coast By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Windy Hill ...for Windy Valley By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure - Zero the Chase-Master ...Boss Eggman Robot Zero By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Adventure 2 - Aquatic Mine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Believe in Myself By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Believe in Myself (No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Believe in Myself (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - Biolizard By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - Egg Golem By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - Eggman vs. Tails By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - Finalhazard, Live and Learn By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - GUN-Mobile By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - King Boom Boo By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - Sonic vs. Shadow, Final By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Boss - Sonic vs. Shadow, First By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Cannon's Core 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Cannon's Core 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Cannon's Core 3 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Cave By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Garden - Dark By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Garden - Hero By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Garden - Neutral By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Hall By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Karate By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Karate - Entry Screen By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Karate & Race Select Screen By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Kindergarten By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Kindergarten v.2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Race - Beginner By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Race - Challenge By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Race - Dark By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Race - Hero By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Race - Jewel By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Chao Transporter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - City Escape - Instrumental By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - City Escape - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - City Escape 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - City Escape 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - City Escape 3 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Cosmic Wall By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Crazy Gadget By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Death Chamber By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Dry Lagoon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Egg Quarters By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Eternal Engine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Event - Strategy By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Event - Strategy (Slower) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Final Chase By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Final Rush By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Fly in the Freedom By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Fly in the Freedom (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Fly in the Freedom (Version 2) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Goodbye Chao By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Green Forest By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Green Hill Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Hidden Base By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Hidden Base - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Invincible By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Iron Gate By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Iron Gate - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - It Doesn't Matter By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - It Doesn't Matter (Short, Looped) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Kart Stages By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Level Clear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Lost Colony By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Mad Space By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Menu - Options By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Menu - Stage Select By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Menu - Story Select By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Metal Harbor - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Metal Harbor 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Metal Harbor 1 - Full Version By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Metal Harbor 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Meteor Herd By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Mission Street By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Multiplayer Character Select By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Prison Lane By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Pumpkin Hill By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Pyramid Cave By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Pyramid Cave - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Radical Highway By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Radical Highway - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Sand Ocean By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Sand Ocean - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Security Hall By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Sky Rail By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Speedup By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Theme of Amy - My Sweet Passion By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Theme of Eggman By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Theme of Eggman (OST Version) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Theme of Eggman (Short, No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Throw it All Away By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Throw it All Away (No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Throw it All Away (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Tutorial By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Unknown From M.E. By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Unknown From M.E. (No Vocals) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Unknown From M.E. (Short) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Weapons Base - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Weapons Bed By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - White Jungle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - White Jungle - Multiplayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Adventure 2 - Wild Canyon By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Heroes - Battle 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Battle 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Battle 3 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Battle 4 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Battle 5 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Bingo Highway By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Boss 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Bullet Station Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Casino Park Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Egg Albatross By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Egg Emperor By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Egg Fleet Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Egg Hawk By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Final Fortress Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Frog Forest Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Grand Metropolis Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Hang Castle Zone 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Hang Castle Zone 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Lost Jungle Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Metal Madness By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Mystic Mansion By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Ocean Palace Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Power Plant Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Rail Canyon Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Robot Carnival By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Sea Gate By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Seaside Hill Zone By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Sonic Heroes By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Special Stage 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Special Stage 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - System 1 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - System 2 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - System 3 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - System 4 By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Theme of Team Chaotix By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Theme of Team Dark By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Theme of Team Rose By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Theme of Team Sonic By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Vs. Team Chaotix By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Vs. Team Dark By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Vs. Team Rose By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - Vs. Team Sonic By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Heroes - What I'm Made of By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic and the Black Knight - Battle Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Blacksmith By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Camelot Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Crystal Cave By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Deep Woods By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Dragon Slayer By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Dragon's Lair By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Faraway Avalon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Fight the Knight By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Fight the Knight - Instrumental By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Great Megalith By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Knight of the Wind By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Knight's Passage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Live Life By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Menu - Gallery By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Menu - Name Entry By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Menu - Option By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Menu - Ranking By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Misty Lake By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Molten Mine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Result - 2-4 Stars By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Result - Five Stars By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Result - One Star By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Seven Rings in Hand - Bentley Jones By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Shrouded Forest By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Stage Clear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - The Cauldron By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Theme of Blaze By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Theme of Knuckles By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Theme of Shadow By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Theme of Sonic By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Through the Fire By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Titanic Plain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - Treasury and Emblem - The Journey of Chivalry By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - With Me By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Black Knight - World Map By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Ali Baba & Sinbad Rescued By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Blue on the Run (Captain Bemoth) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Blue Shirt By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Green World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - High and Broken (Levitated Ruin) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - How it Started (Ifrit Golem) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - It Has Come to This (Erazor Djinn) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Judgement By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - King of King By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Let the Speed to Mend it (Sand Oasis) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Level Clear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Level Failed By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Lost Prologue By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Misgiving By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - No Way Through (Pirate Storm) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Orange World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Party By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Party Advertise By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Party Character Select By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Posion Spear (Sand Scorpion) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Purple Pants By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Sandstorm By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Seven Rings in Hand By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - The Palace That Was Found (Evil Foundry) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - The Promise By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - The White of Sky (Skeleton Dome) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - The Wicked Wild (Dino Jungle) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Unawakening Float (Night Palace) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - White Gloves By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Worth a Chance By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Worth a Chance Piano By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Yellow Sneakers By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Unleashed - Adabat - Jungle Joyride Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Adabat - Jungle Joyride Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Adabat Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Adabat Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Apotos - Windmill Isle Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Apotos - Windmill Isle Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Apotos Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Apotos Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Dark Gaia By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Dark Gaia (Running) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Dark Gaia's Spawn By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Egg Dragoon By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Eggman Boss By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Night Mini-Boss Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss - Perfect Dark Gaia By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Boss Clear Victory Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Chun-Nan - Dragon Road Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Chun-Nan - Dragon Road Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Chun-Nan Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Chun-Nan Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Dear My Friend By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Dr.Pickle's Laboratory By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Eggman Land - Crimson Carnival Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Eggman Land - Crimson Carnival Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Eggman Land - Theme of Eggman By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Empire City - Skyscraper Scamper Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Empire City Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Endless Possibilities By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Gaia Gate By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Holoska - Cool Edge Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Holoska - Cool Edge Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Holoska Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Holoska Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Level Clear Victory Theme By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Mazuri - Savannah Citadel Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Mazuri - Savannah Citadel Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Mazuri Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Mazuri Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Media By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Menu By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Night Battle Music A By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Night Battle Music B By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Night Battle Music C By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Night Battle Music D By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Result By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Result - Level Failed By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Shamar - Arid Sands Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Shamar - Arid Sands Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Shamar Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Shamar Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Spagonia - Rooftop Run Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Spagonia - Rooftop Run Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Spagonia Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - Spagonia Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - The World Adventure By Moosehunter - DEMO
Sonic Unleashed - World Map By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Symphonia - A Selfish Want By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - A Snow Light By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - A Wood Carving Star By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Academic City By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Along the Beach By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Anchoret By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Aviators - Rheairds By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Beat the Angel By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Behind Us By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Colette By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Colette - It is Sad By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Dance in the Sunshine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Darkside of Meltokio By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Deep Fear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Delightful Day By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Derris-Kharlan - Appear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Derris-Kharlan - Fear By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Derris-Kharlan - Requiem By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Derris-Kharlan - Shine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Desert Flower By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Dirk, I'm Home By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Dry Trail By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Encounter with the Renegades By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Escape from Enemy Base By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Eternal Oath By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Far From Our World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Fatalize By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Fighting of the Spirit By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Final Destination By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Floating in the Air By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Full Force (Battle) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Fun with Idol By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Genis By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Harbor Town By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Have a Sweet Dream By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Hidden Sorrow By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - In a Shadowy Wood By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - In the Ashes By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - It Can Waver and Fight By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Judgment of Mana By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Katz Village By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Keen-Edged Blade By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Keep Your Guard Up! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Kratos By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle - Decision By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Last Battle - Will By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Like a Glint of Light (Battle) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd - Ocarina Version By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Mithos By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Moonlight By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - New One World By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Nobody Knows (Game Over) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Off-Key By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Old Familiar Scent of Iselia By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - On the Hill This Night By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - On the Tight Rope By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - On the Very Edge! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Overcome By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Presea By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Raine By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Raine - Relical Mode! By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Regal By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Rest of the Heart By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Rest of the Heart - Sanctuary By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Romany Caravan By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Rovers By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Search a Seal - Sylvarant By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Search a Seal - Tethe'alla By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Secret From the Blue Sky By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Serenade of Elves By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Serenade of Elves - Slow By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Sheena By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Shining Dew By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Shinobi Life By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Spirits Whisper By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Standing the Pain By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Starry Heavens - Instrumental By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Talk About Sylvarant By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Tethe'alla Castle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Thank For All By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The Edge of Nowhere By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The End of a Thought By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The Grudge By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The Kingdom City of Meltokio By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The Land of Sylvarant By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The Law of the Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - The Struggle to Survive (Boss) By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Town of a Wind and Ruins By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Trip on the Ship By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Underground Passage By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Unsatisfied Desire By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Untold Despair By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Venturers' Colony By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Walking on Tethe'alla By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Water Symphony By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Water Symphony - Despair By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Won the Battle By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Ymir Forest By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Zelos By Moosehunter - DEMO
Tales of Symphonia - Zelos - Serious Arrange By Moosehunter - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman

You are insane moosehunter...in the best possible way.

@masamunecyrus, it can be nice to leave an option to get the "high dynamic range" version of the brstm, especially for the songs that really take advantage of it, but as a default go for that which is "meant" for Brawl and has the more normalized audio (even if some quality is lost). If you do have two versions of the song (one of them high fidelity) I'll list both in the OP.

Also, people are requesting a version of formatting website which caters to remixed songs (which use the slightly different formatting). Any chance of getting this option? The website has worked fantastic otherwise! Another less important feature would be to easily add star ratings to your songs.

Alright, planning on starting another big update this Friday (I have classes Monday through Thursday).

Top Bottom