• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

JDM

Smash Champion
I got your money Andy.

This venue is pretty amazing. BBQ and playing pool was awesome. I also got a ton of pool matches recorded and my $5 MM vs Marthpwnzer.
(3-0 muthafuga)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
@Hugo: We tried to stream but it kept ****ing up.

*We did pools, actual entrants was 32*
1: Mango ($96)
2: tec0 ($48)
3: Lucky ($16)
4: Connor
5: lovage
5: Smoke2jointz
7: Bizzaro Flame
7: Fly Amanita
9: Bryan
9: replicate
9: Sergio
9: Psychomidget
13: Hyprid
13: Lil UK
13: OkamiBW

1: Mangzero and Mangoqt (Psychomidget + Mango) ($57.00)
2: Manly Sons (Lovage + S2J) ($28.50)
3: I'm teaming with MacD even though he's in the midwest right now (Connor + Teczero) ($9.50)
4: 4 leaf mewtwo (Lucky + Mango's Mewtwo)
5: Sergio and Bryan (Sergio + Bryan)
5: Fly Joe (Fly Amanita + Replicate)
7: Hell is a hotel in Central America (Stabbedbyadeadguy + Hyprid)
7: I'm the smallest Boss that you've seen thus far (Dunskies + Little England)
9: UC Merced (Bizzaro Flame + Evodrop)
9: Starfox (Signia + Okami)

Shoutouts:
Everyone who came and enjoyed themselves: Thank you for coming, I appreciate it ^_^
Everyone who helped me out: Much love <3
Everyone who complained nonstop like *****es and need to learn how to stop being ungrateful *****: Thanks for ****ing coming

Rei - Thanks for helping get the venue and cooking all the food! You were a big help!
JDM - You're always a big help. I hope I remembered to thank you before you left haha
Connor - Nice job on getting matches recorded ^_^
Rob - The second recording setup always helps =D
Teczero - Wow, great job in singles man!
Jason - Thanks for getting Tec0 to the venue in one piece LOL
Paul/Anto/Steven - The Pool matches were hilarious. I told you to say the other corner pocket Anto!
G-rev - Why do I even call these Grev monthlies? NONE of you were here. Literally. Way to go -_-
Ryan - Thanks for helping with the trash
Alfredo - 20 bucks for a controller dude? Daaaang
Marcos - Those were HYPE matches lolol
Everyone else - I'm too tired to finish these shoutouts. Know that you're all pretty cool

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
@Mccain - I think there was pools.

Now I kinda wanna play Tec0's sheik... sorta regret not going...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
atlus - such a hater
jdm - i can't seem to beat you :(
anto - nice meeting you; i REALLY hate samus dittos lol
minato - great games; you're really fun to play
bizzarro flame & steven - i didn't even play either of you lol but thanks again for the ride
midgey - holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh
connor - <33333333333
lil UK - dang son you're so good now; i have to catch up
dunk crew - ****

people - hi everyone

stab - i finally came to a grev tournament lol

fun tournament even though i wasn't actually in it

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Evodrop - thanks for the ride and being my partner
LifeRuiner - i hope that the conversation between evodrop and me entertained you throughout the ride
anto park- nice meeting you. your samus is pretty whack cuz it did pretty well against me and tec-zero.
pool opponents - fun playing with you guys!
marth guy - i don't remember your smash name, but good matches
psychomidget - stop looking at me like that, it's unhealthy for you
lil UK - fun matches with you. i hope that your ganon match-up got better.
connor - your peach is so **** that it beats my ganon badly
dunk crew - **** x2
fly amanita - nice talking to you
s2j - nice talking to you too
stab - thanks for hosting again!
Sergio - close matches, hope that we don't meet up in brackets next time.
Bryan - your falcon is so good; just stick with it even though you don't think you will win.
Mango - pretty **** falcon combos even though I DI'd towards you the whole time.
andy - nice playing with you again; i'm glad that you came.
Tec-zero - nice pool set, i never tried as hard in our matches before
Jkun - dammit, totally forgot. now i'm afraid to say next time haha

everyone else - sorry if i forgot you...

edit: thanks okami

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Anto-What's your name again? Hope we can make it to San Diego.
ComboFest-I'm surprised you didn't get in on the Falcon doubles. Good to see you there though.
Kangix-I think we just invented what might be the greatest thing ever. Falcon only. No items. Final Desination.
Jkun-Sorry I snapped at you earlier. I was just frustrated at the time and to be quite honest, didn't really want your advice at the time and even moreso, didn't want a long explanation of your advice.
PsychoMidget-I swear when I looked over, I was thinking..."Ryan doesn't do that!" I do enjoy fighting you, but bleh, it's hard to get any games during tourney.
Rei-I don't care if you were co-hosting. That's no excuse for not playing friendlies. This is Melee we're talking about.
Signia-Sorry I didn't do so well in teams until it didn't matter during the friendlies. Teams is also hard anyways because everyone's so good who enters.
Stab-Good stuff running the tournament. Sorry my power cord wasn't useful, but at least I didn't have any food or drink except for one slice of watermelon.
Tec0-Sorry I didn't play you in friendlies like I said I would. I was worrying too much about my recording set up and falcon friendlies. :p Perhaps we can play at a smashfest or something before you and I leave to non-California states.
Thundercloud-It's really a shame we didn't get to do any friendlies. Good luck with your new job. Hope we can smash before I leave on July 10th. If you want, I think you can have the 5th seat in my car going down to San Diego on Saturday. Especially if you drive Anto and Paul down to Mission Viejo!

If I'm missing you, well...you probably didn't make a big enough impression for me to notice. But if you really want some sort of shoutout, just say something and I'll stick you in like the 5th person in a sedan.

And Bizzaro, that Samus player was Anto Park.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Okami: Nah you're right, I'm sorry. I'm not going to UCSD btw.
Bryan: You ***** my **** pretty bad. My sheik is pretty **** gay =/
Combofest: Good **** on beating my Marth...Sorry that I had to pull out my Sheik and start being gay.
Max: I main Marth but I don't like Marth ditto that match. My sheik is pretty bad on FD.
Joe: I got ***** so bad haha
Mango: Tech walljump to spike on your Falcon is my best moment ever <3
Teczero: good ****! In N Out is amazing yeah?
Rei: Sup
Stab: **** YOU! You never drove on 2-3 hours of sleep before! that **** is ****ing dangerous! You should call it the 949 monthlies now. You're also an a ***** for asking Teczero if I get lost from the airport to UC Irvine.
Connor: Pancakes are legit
Lucky: ***** your falco in that Pancakes matches
JDM: You sir are hella smooth. Good **** on that MM
Little england: <3 you with all my Asian heart.
Bizzaro Flame: ****n we didnt get to play again =/
S2J: Like Dunk said why do you play so angry?
Dunk: USA USA USA! <3 USA!
Lovage: nice seeing you again.
Anto: Your samus is getting pretty good <3 =D
Fly: You look like a bad *** cop with your sunglasses
Atlus: Cody is so *****.
Thundercloud: you're getting better =D
Sergio: Smooth fox =D

everyone else that I missed: GG <3

Lovage

Smash Hero
fun tourny

stab - good sht as always
jdm - ****
teco - ****

joey - good sht last stock
joe - champ
johnny - YAWN easy as always. i can't wait to **** apex

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Things haven't been going my way lately, but I need to soldier on.

Little England, Jousuke is the Samus player you were talking about, right? He looks amazing.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Fun tourney guys, sorry I couldn't play all of you guys. I got to the tournament right after my 8 hour plane ride D=.

Regardless I had a ton of fun and meeting everyone was awesome

Mango - D= you're literally too good :(. I'm glad I got the chance to play you in tourney though. Was a fun set XD.

Lucky - Awesome set, your fox is soooooooo fast and just ridiculous. Glad you're going to AX omg we gotta chill =D

Stabbed - Thanks for hosting obviously =D I had fun, thanks for making me record my matches. In EC I would never do that rofl.

Lovage - Definitely didn't play me enough. Seriously.... we should friendly more <3

Fly Amanita - Sorry I couldn't play you D=. Its silly that advancing in tourney made it so I can't play you but.. =(

And I'll be in socal for a while so hopefully I can play most of you later this week =D

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Fun tourney guys, sorry I couldn't play all of you guys. I got to the tournament right after my 8 hour plane ride D=.

Regardless I had a ton of fun and meeting everyone was awesome

Mango - D= you're literally too good :(. I'm glad I got the chance to play you in tourney though. Was a fun set XD.

Lucky - Awesome set, your fox is soooooooo fast and just ridiculous. Glad you're going to AX omg we gotta chill =D

Stabbed - Thanks for hosting obviously =D I had fun, thanks for making me record my matches. In EC I would never do that rofl.

Lovage - Definitely didn't play me enough. Seriously.... we should friendly more <3

Fly Amanita - Sorry I couldn't play you D=. Its silly that advancing in tourney made it so I can't play you but.. =(

And I'll be in socal for a while so hopefully I can play most of you later this week =D
where in socal?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Little England, Jousuke is the Samus player you were talking about, right? He looks amazing.
Yep! That's him! He's incredible. Here's the combo I was talking about. I didn't remember it quite right, but I was close enough I guess. (1:48) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7jRYmlFnlU

Fun tourney. My car broke down on the way home though (like I've been expecting it to), so I had to get AAA to tow it. :( I almost let it ruin my day.

Jeremy- I'm sure you're just in a minor slump. You'll start doing better soon.
Stab- I hope this is the permanent venue now. Only problem is we didn't have as many setups.
Tec0- You play so weird! I don't understand EC's style at all haha
TLR- You're :cool: Too fun to chill with and play. haha
Mango- Your Mario is good I guess. :p I'm glad I got to see your Falco though. It's been a while.
Jkun- <3333333 I don't think we played this tourney
Dunk- Fun teamsies! We had some tough teams to play against though lolz
Marthpwnzer- I was rooting for you in the MM, then you lost. BE GONE FROM 909! *exiled*
Connor- You did pretty well this tournament! GJ! ;) I hope you reminded yourself that you're priy good at this game.
Guys in my pool- GGs all around. Have some confidence though! haha
Bizzaro- <33333333 You beat Tec0. tight. We'll get to team one day lol
Lucky- Man, too bad against Tec0. You're hella clutch, so I'm really surprised he pulled it out.
Johnny- You got better. Good stuff this tourney. You did well.
Oscar- Man..all I need is an hour or two of friendlies with you(rhyme) and I swear I'll instantly get better or at least learn a lot of things to help me get better.
Sergio/Bryan- Nice to see you guys! Hit up more tournies. You guys are good.

That's it for now..maybe I'll edit in more if I remember ppl.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
no shoutouts? **** you tecghey

Stab: good ****, this venue is hella nice and should be the venue for all future GREVs
JDM: good job beating marthpwnzer in that MM
Little England: you **** but you just gotta work on your aggressive game more. when we played, I felt safe just standing back and being in my shield; that shouldn't happen when I'm playing a falco lol
Bizzaro Flame: good job being the only person in socal besides mango to beat Teczero. your ganon is sick
Lovage: your Fox ***** so hard. I don't think it's possible for me to ever shield grab you. I got really really lucky in our set. You'll beat me next time for sure!
Joe: sorry for being so gay on FD but I had to do it! it was really funny when you said "you're gay" when I chaingrabbed you on your last stock haha. your shines out of shield are so impressive dude. your fox has an awesome style. :)
S2J: good **** ****** me 1st round in winners lol your falcon is like oscars fox...I can't freaking shield grab it! but I found out the secret to getting out of pressure so watch out next time Johnny :p
Lucky: dennys at 4am was so legit. my Falco raaaaaaped Batman.. I hate you for getting gimped by teczero but it's all right, you'll get him some day.
Teczero: you're so **** in teams and it was so fun teaming with you. I wish we could team at another tournament again because you're kinda like macd except you can be fox/sheik and you can carry me really hard (like how MacD does!). good **** ****** everyone except Mango. I didn't expect for you to go Marth against me first round. I also didn't expect it to be so good >_> I might see you at Anime expo or whatever it's called.
Fly Amanita: it was really fun playing you in those "stupid" friendlies (I still take offense to that!). you probably haven't been doing as well as you want but you got this!
Alfredo: <3 I finally paid you back after almost a year LOL whenever I kill spides, I'll think of you cuz you're a freaking spider hugger. just smash those beezies! they're gonna die anyways :p
Hyprid: looks like you're getting better at the peach match up. keep it up!
Kouryuu: why weren't you here, beezy *****? your Peach advice really helped me btw :)
MacD: good **** getting 3rd in doubles even though you weren't here. I hate you for losing to Iori again though,
Mango: you were being such a little kid at Chipotle...crumbling up chips and spilling hotsauce everyone. what an ***. <3 the last thing I remember before I went to sleep was that you were sleeping like on/right next to me loooool
Broke-ard: my Falco is gonna **** your Falcon so bad next time we play dude. shhh shhh shhhhh <3

everyone else: sorry I forgot you guys

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Connor - I love you have my children

Nah, but I'm glad we teamed. We might be able to team for another tourney you never know ;) I definitely will let you know if I plan to come over to socal another time or something <3333

D

Deleted member

i'm happy I beat some people even though I got very lucky

teczero i'll get u next time :) thanks for coming and making things interesting

more shoutouts later

D

Deleted member

shoutout to stab:

you are a fuking douche for cheering against socal even if teczero is the ultimate homey

joeplicate

Smash Master
Pretty fun tourney, I got fuked up but it happens lolol. Gotta start stepping it up

ggs to everyone I played

I hate how iPhones autocorrect hella ****

peace, I'll see everyone at the next tourney and rain down vengeance!!!

Fuller shoutouts later tonight

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ugh cging in fox dittos is gay

YOU AT LEAST GOTTA UTILT BEFORE YOU REGRAB

imo

Top Bottom