• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
After having a look at the stage lists of upcoming tourneys, it looks like aus doesn't have much consensus on stage picks. Some (SA) are more restrictive than us, while others (QLD) are much less restrictive, still having stages like japes as legal.

If robocop is melb based, it'll probably have their stage list, possibly?

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
Okay, due to confusion over how to pronounce my last name i have remade it. It's short for Shiniest Armor, wich is long for Yi, wich is short for awesome! Just owned your brain. This is better and ******ery, And i'm with with VK on the TOS. I should have my 360 by Sunday so Castle Crashers is then.
Beware the Ike

furie

Smash Rookie
<-- Another newcomer to the Smash Boards. I will most likely be coming to meets soon. Just gotta get the trusty GPS out because Canberra driving confuses the crap out of me. I'll be coming with Shiniest :)

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
thanks throwback, and TOS is tales of symphonia, i watched it be played for like 9 hours and was entertained. Oh, and Fury is my fiance, and she hasn't gamed in like 4 months :p. she's coming to the next smash meet. tha■fts right, a lady

Throwback

Smash Lord
vids or it didn't happen :p

Actually we used to have another female gamer, but nanda scared her & she went to Japan.

There might have been another one too - they're rare but we know they exist.

Throwback

Smash Lord
oh is shiny felix? now I feel stupid.

Anyway I've been waiting to post so I could say: luke jon scabe come to sydney on sunday, I can go but can't take my car, someone else will have to drive.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm up for Sydney this weekend. I'm not sure what the situation is with Luke. Seeing as The Hyrule Kings Of Swing team sorta fails (I still don't think it does :p), perhaps Luke can team with Silfa and I'll team with Isaac?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
So Felix what happened to your other account? And sweet a lady coming over, I hope she doesn't get disgusted by us. :p
Satra, last time there were wimminz involved with Smash, YOU single-handedly creeped them all out.

And I wasn't even there to see it!

This time, however, the person is involved with Felix, who is a cool cat and an awesome kid from Pennsylvania. So here's some ground rules/things to remember for us all:

1. You will not creep out Furie.
2. You will not creep out Furie.
3. Satra will stay 6 feet away from Furie at all times.
4. Nanda will stay 6 feet away from Furie at all times.
5. Hands off my bread (You know what I mean).

For the love of god, don't alienate another potential ACT smasher...

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Last time we had girls at the Smash scene, I like pulled an Alzi and didn't talk at all.

So maybe this time I should talk more only... 6 feet away?

Throwback

Smash Lord
scabe you & jon are ****, but if you wanna team with me I'm hardly going to complain :D

Do you have a car you can drive? Happy to put in some petrol $$ of course.

I'm sure Furie will be fine, since felix will have told her which people to ignore. I'm looking at you, Zier ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh this thread is back to normal, I like that, good old zier
also I'm sad now, Ive been trying to get isaac to notice how hard I am for ages and zier just comes in and steals the show :(

tha■fts
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU square fts returns!!!
looks like kuchinawa failed again.

also I'm up for a potential day trip on sunday, its gay that I always have to be the guy who drives though (****!)

but its cool, so me pie sat and jon, anyone wanna take that last spot?
also I was gonna team with shaya, but jon is a much better option and I will happily team with him.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I remember how **** you two were when you two were trying out your team. I'm really looking forward to teaming with Isaac! :bee:

Silfa

Smash Ace
I really do love the kings combo though but I'll happily team with luke, especially considering you seem pretty keen on teaming with isaac scabe.

Makes me slightly more exciting for the tourney now and it should be good switch it up.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I guess we're all set then, lets take this one out jon.
doubles training tomorrow 11 till 3?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah it'll be a good change, since you always wanted a better character for a teammate while I just want to use Linky and do the best with what I got.

But yeah we haven't teamed in ages as well! I miss the team. We have to start practicing the team again for Robocop, play against like Luke + Nanda these holidays.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Training means that I can't make a Sunday trip, but I'll be there in spirit, supporting you South African style:

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is there anything happening for Saturday this weekend? I would suspect that this would be the best day to get some of the new kids together for a gang bang-- I mean meet and greet.

Silfa

Smash Ace
I still have school until the end of the week, so no smash tomorrow. Maybe for a couple of hours thursday?

I'm up for saturday provided nothing comes up.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
That meet still happening this Thursday, Felix? I'm most likely free all week anyway :p

Luke, can I get the game off you sometime? I'm so bored I may as well start something new >_<

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Taking Genis, but without Raine we don't have Prism Stars D:
>Taking Genis, but without Raine we don't have Prism Stars D:
>Taking *****, but without Rein we don't have Gasm Stars D:

lol you guys are gay

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
lol don't you like Luke's driving? I don't mind though, I'd rather be guaranteed a comfy seat driving than risk a ****ty one.
Make sure you leave room in the car for the vuvuzelas. Can't have a real tournament without a vuvuzela or two.

=======<() ~~~BBZZZZZZZZZZZ~~~

lol

Top Bottom