• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm home. Let's get the next voting process going.

X doesn't have an internet connection, I'm not sure if he would be able to do this. It would be radical if he could though.

Tenki, thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure the others do too.

I'll vote for Wedge.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
... :/

You know, I never did consider how I would settle ties... Unless I can get somebody to actually give somebody else a second vote, I think I'm going to draw names from a hat out of random or something.

I'll give y'all a week to decide whatc'ya want to do.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm still going to give it a week anyway. End of this weekend to be frank.

You just go ahead and IM me when you're sure of who you wanna vote for. I don't mind (oh well actually I do, but that's only because it's me that you voted for and I don't think I amount to anything deserving, but nobody needs to hear that).

Speed X

Smash Rookie
uhhh dont do sonic king... because its me.. im speed x... change sonic king to speed x

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I vote for KID.
Wedge's avi scares me. :(

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Reserving this post too.

KIDGoggles:

KID's Profile:

Name: Kyle Evan Flournoy
Residence: Rochester, New York.
Race: African-American

Tails' questions:

-What was your inspiration for picking up Sonic as your main?

Sonic is my (second) favorite character, cartoon, video game or otherwise. I grew up on Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic and Knuckles, and tecmo bowl for the genesis. When I saw that he was announced for Brawl, he became my main from that day on, since I was already a huge Melee player.

-Other than Sonic, what character(s) do you play in tournament or just for fun?

I used to play lucario in tourney, but I stopped because I was bad at him and I couldn't figure out why.
Falco is my current second, and I picked him up because of the stereotype that black people play Falco, turns out the stereotype was right, lol.
Kirby is another one of my favorite fictional characters, hes so cute! The second cutest thing ever, right below Mew, and right above Stitch. So I play him.
I also dabble in Luigi, DDD, tink, Fox, Wolf, Ike, Bowser, MK, Falcon, Ganon, Link, Ness, Pit, Samus, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy for various reasons.

-Who help you to become a better Sonic player?

Everyone on the Sonic boards helped me to become what I am today. I am always taking notes and testing things and trying to tighten up my game. I watch everyones' vids and always try implementing cool things other people do.

-Which stage in Brawl do you like to play on the most?

Hmm... good question... Probably Jungle Japes. Partially because Sonic has so many little tricks there, and because its so contested as to its legality. I play on it enough to know its not bannable. and because of that, it's fun. I also like playing on Hanenbow, which I made legal for doubles in a couple of my tourneys.

-If you were one of the programmers who help created Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic and to all the characters?

All I would have done was make Sonic's Homing Attack instant like it is in the game, although I would keep the terrible accuracy to keep it from being broken. and make the actual spring spike. I would make Metaknight's sword just like a normal sword so that you could clank with it, and I would fix Snake's tilt hitboxes; Make him lighter, and make a few of Ganon's attacks faster and CF stronger. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm not a programmer and I'm terrible with computers, so I wouldn't change too much and end making 4-5 terrible spin off games with my changes.

-What characters would you add into Brawl? How about remove?

1. Knuckles, My ACTUAL favorite fictional character. He would have fit it so well it would have been redix.
2. Lloyd Irving, (Tales of Symphonia) I could have sworn up and down that he would have been in this game. It just seems to fit so well.
3. Sora, I never thought this was very likely, but I love KH, so I always thought that would have been cool.
4. Ridley, Before the game came out, I really thought he would be playable, and not just a boss. Fighting as an actual dragon monster instead of a cruddy dragon-turtle combo would have been sweet.

Remove? Probably R.O.B. He's a lame character with a lamer playstyle. For the most part, the more fighters the more fun the game.

-If you could be any Sonic character in the Sonic universe, who would it be?

Knuckles, with out a question. Unknown from the Master Emerald all day. I can essentially fly, and dig underground? With spikes on my fists? Oh it's over.

-Have you ever rode a public transit bus before? If so, what was the name of the transit system?

RIPTA, The Rhode Island Public Transit Authority. When I was in college in RI, I got to be reaalllll familiar with the bus system. It was freakin' sweet since I could ride as many buses as I wanted for free since I was a college student. I still have my college ID 2 years later, just in case I ever go back so I can keep getting free rides.

-What is your favorite Sonic game? How about least favorite?

Probably Sonic Adventure 2. Soooo much fun. I A ranked about 85-90% of all the missions and levels in that game.
Least favorite was EASILY Sonic 06. Eff that game, and I cant believe I stomached it long enough to beat that stank booty game. Missions were butt, controls were awful, Knuckles were slow as fk, and Silver is a terrible character.

-What is your favorite song by Crush 40?

I don't keep up with the band enough to know all of their songs by heart, but I did really like Live and Learn, and even though I never played SatBK, Knight of the Wind might be my favorite.

-What is your favorite Sonic song?

All of the genesis songs were amazing, ESPECIALLY after the OC Remix dudes got a hold of them. I guess I'd have to say my favorite was unknown from M.E. SA2 Version.

-Which version of "It Doesn't Matter", "Believe in Myself", and "Unknown from M.E." did you prefer?

UfME: See the above question.
I actually had to look up believe in myself on Yt because I didn't immediately remember the name lol. I'm listening to both versions now lol.
Definitely SA1 for Believe in myself. Also the SA2 version has a pretty baller guitar solo.
Just listened to IDM both versions and I like SA1 version more.

-What melee characters do you play?

In tourneys, my mains are Ganon and I second Dr. Mario to fight Sheik and Fox. I'm pretty involved in the local melee community, probably top 5 in my area depending on who is here at college and what not.
I also main G watch for low tiers, even though low tiers never happen around here in either game.
I also dabble in Young Link, his dash attack is too good. Roy, DK, Falco, and Kirby lol. Low tiers in Melee is soooooo much more fun than high/top.

-Where there times that you just wanted to quit playing Brawl because you did bad?

Oh God yes, the first Apex is the best example. I didn't even make it out of pools, I lost to Chaos Marth, I lost to Pride's Yoshi, and there's a Samus main that always posts in purple on SWF that played Olimar on me, and I lost to him too. I just didn't do anywhere near as good as I should have and I felt like I never wanted to play again. but the game is too fun, so that mindset didn't last long.

-Do you like to read mangas and/or watch animes? If so, just name your top 3 from each.

I don't like manga much. Because most of the stuff I'm interested in is highly action based, and the way they do action in manga is very hard to decipher sometimes. You have to stare at the picture for a full minute and turn it upside down to see whats going on. That's why I prefer anime.

top 3?
1. DBZ. Any boy that likes anime got into it from DBZ, and every girl that got into anime got into it from Sailor Moon. Those two shows sparked a generation imo, so you have to give credit where credit is due.
2. Code Geass. This, I think was the most perfect anime ever. One of the best of all time. It had EVERYTHING you could want. Had as much action as any Gundam series. As much mindgames and amazing thought lines as Death Note. As much character development as any of those long runnin' anime series. The PERFECT amount of fan service. An engrossing plot line; more twists than an M. Night Shaymalan movie. Code Geass was the first and only anime that I ever cried to (spoilers:
It was when Shirley died. =(
)
3. I don't know there's a lot of them that are really good, I couldn't pick after the first two.

-Which Lucky Star character do you like? Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa , or Miyuki?

Mannnnnn, fk Lucky Star. Never watched it, and have no intention to in the future.

-Do you like pancakes?

Why yes I do. Chocolate chip or strawberry preferably.

-Do you enter any tournaments other than Brawl? If so, what game(s)?

I won the 1 and only Tatsunoko vs Capcom tourney I ever entered. I enter Melee tourneys when I think I can make money. They had a Soul Calibur tourney at MLG and I entered that I used to enter a bunch of SC tourneys when they had em here in Roc. too. I play a ton of other fighters but I either won't enter them because I'll lose, or didn't have them available to me when I was good at them.

-Which Sonic cartoon did you prefer?

I liked them all. The one that sticks out most in my mind might be Sonic underground tho. Lol.

-Do you read or use to read the Archie comic book series?

Nope. Shado used to play Youtube vids of the comics when we were all in the xat and that was cool, but other than that, no.

-Do you read or subscribe to any video game magazines?

Used to get Game Informer but now I don't. I just go to the store and read them from cover to cover while I'm in the store and than put it back lol.

-Do you have any Sonic plushies?

I do not. I'm kinda not rich, so I have to use the little money that I have for other things.

-Other than Sonic games, what Sonic items do you have?

Honestly, nothing. I like the character and I play the games, but I'm not going to go out of my way to rep Sonic, when I can rep myself. You feel me?

-What other video games do you like play on your free time?

Tons of fighters, KH series, used to play WoW, played FFX and am currently in chapter 12 of FF13 ( I don't own it so I have to play it at a friend's house. Ratchet and Clank Series. X-men legends/Ultimate alliance series. and since I'm black, i have to dabble in a little bit of Madden. Oh and SSX series. I only have a PS2, So I haven't played too much current gen stuff and the only Wii games i have are Brawl and I borrowed TvC from a friend.

-Do you play MMORPGs?

Used to play WoW, I know how addictive they are, so I never tried any others. I stopped playing WoW, when I ran out of money lol.

-Where did the name da K.I.D (or KIDGoggles) come from?

KID is a Nickname that I came up with for myself. when I was little I was a strong football type kid and was kinda clumsy, so my friends called me KTrain. I wanted something that really described who I was, and was meaningful. So I came up with the Acronym K.I.D. It stands for 3 qualities I try to exemplify in my life. Knowledge, integrity and dedication.

When I graduated high school, my circle of friends were big anime nerds. Based on stuff like Digimon, and the first episode of Naruto, I realized that the person who is the main character or leader in anime always wears goggles. Since I was the leader in my group, I was always the one coming up with plans and talking to peoples parents, so my best friend bought me a pair of goggles as a graduation gift. When I went off to college, my first roommate was like "yo those goggles are hot! I'ma just call you 'goggles' from now on." It got around to the people in my dorm, and it just stuck so everyone just called me Goggles. So now when I go to tourneys, I just put the two names together.

-Have you ever played a claw machine called "UFO Catcher"?

I think I've seen it, but I never played the claw games, because I always watched people fail miserably at them so I figured it was a waste of money.

-What was your most memorable Sonic moment?

Sonic 2 was my first sonic game, and I'd have to say either beating that game for the first time, or going Super Sonic in that game for the first time.

-Which Sonic voice actor did you prefer?

I don't have a preference but I think the idea of Sonic (coolest dude ever) being voiced by the biggest nerd ever (Steve Urkel) is hilarious.

-How do I get better?

You have to be in complete control of everything about your character. After that you have to learn all the capabilities of every other character, so that you know how your tools interact with theirs. Then you have to learn a concept that I am now coining as, 'Dynamic thinking" I will be writing an AiB blog about this, and trying to get it featured. I'll link it to you guys when I do.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=82797

-What do you think about Sonic and his future in Brawl and in the series too?

I think Sonic can only go up. The metagame seems to be shifting towards an idea of "if you don't have multiple options, you wont survive, because no matter how good you are, if I know what you're going to do, you'll still lose." This, I think is the reason for the decline of characters like DDD and Game & Watch, and because of the myriad of options Sonic has, I think he still has a lot of room to grow in the metagame due to us as players continually getting better with 1. mixing up our options, 2. making the most of our punishes and reads and 3. pushing our advantage effectively.

-What is your thoughts about X?

I answered what I thought were the pros and cons of X in another thread, Ill link them here. at some point. [I don't think he ever did. ;~;]

-Do you know what a New Flyer D60LF is?

It sounds like a hover board, or a segway, or something you stand on for transportation.[/COLOR]

-If you had to teach a new Sonic player how to play Sonic, what techniques would you teach him first?

ASC, spring dair, all the forms of Spin Dash, how to cancel them, and all of the ways to use these thing effectively.

-During tournament, what do you do to keep calm during a match or even waiting for a match to start?

I still get super nervous when my games get called at a tourney, every time I hear my name I have to go piss. During a game between stock, I try to think zen and I use a ninja hand sign to attempt to calm myself and return to my dynamic thinking.

-Have you ever gotten nervous against an opponent?

Every time I lose my second stock vs an opponent no matter how many stocks they have left, or what % they are at, I get nervous, because despite what people say, there are a lot of combos and a lot of ways to pull some bullshiz low % kills. So I never get cocky midmatch. Before and After? Oh hell yes, but not during the game.

-Do you like chili dogs?

Unfortunately, as a culinary arts major in school, I learned what was in hotdogs, so I don't eat them.

-Have you ever played the actual arcade cabinet of Sonic Championship (Sonic the Fighters)? Have you ever played Sonic Championship before? If so, what was your best time in one player mode and what character?

Never played it, watched videos though, looks like one of those games you have to play, just to confirm how terrible it is, for yourself lol.

-What is your favorite video game system that you own?

My Dreamcast. I almost cried when my first one died. I got a new one for like 15 bucks and I was soooooo happy lol. I actually saw this one show on G4 that had a list of the 10 ten Dreamcast games ever, and I own like 6 of them. Lol.

-What other fighting games do you like to play?

Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Tekken
Soul Calibur
Power Stone (if that counts)
Melee
Smash 64
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
I feel like there's more but I can't think of them. For all the games that done have a number on them, I play most if not all of them in the series.

Wedge's questions:

-Do you get pissed when *****s bring up the Dazwa vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmL8lxFFigA

Nah dude, I used to, but now I think it's hilarious. It also fuels me to stomp him out the next time I see him.

-Mac or PC?

I have a PC but I'm not technically skilled enough to know the difference, other than Macs can't really play video games supposedly. I mean I'm serious, I don't even know how to upload Youtube videos.

-Ludacris or Jay Z?

Ignoring the song he did with Justin bieber, Ludacris.

-What's your opinion on Sonic vs. MK?

Matchup blows. MK can pretty much tornado on reaction to our approaches, there's a TON that goes into it, and Sonic can win. I beat MKs all the time, but I hate fighting that broken bull shiz.

-What low-tier characters do you play? (besides Sonic, because we all know he should be)

Lawl. Sonic is not low tier. He might even jump a tier or two from where he is now when everything is over. I mean I think he beats R.O.B., along with some other higher tiered characters and after a point its not just a bad char having a lucky good matchup with a few good characters, it turns into a good character with respectable matchups across the board.

-You get a chance to travel anywhere in the world. Where would it be and why?

This question is irrelevant, because with the business that I own, I plan to make enough money, to go anywhere in the world anytime that I want. So choosing one place right now is pointless when I can and will be everywhere in the future. However, there's a girl that I've been talking to, and she lives in Detroit, and I would very much like to be with her right now.

-What's the biggest tournament upset you've ever witnessed? (if you have witnessed any)

In person? Probably when ADHD won his first big tourney at SNES beating Ally and M2K.

Trent's questions:

-What are your opinions on Sonic Dittos?

I like them, they're fun but I'd rather just play Falco for the easy win if I had a tourney match with another Sonic main lol.

-What's your favorite match up High tier or above?

Probably R.O.B. if that counts, its one of the only matchups where I don't feel like I have to fight an up hill battle. Obv. as I said I think Sonic beats him in the matchup. Same goes for DK. I'm starting to feel that way about G Watch too, since his moves are so one dimensional, it's starting to get easier and easier to beat them.

-Which Sonics do you think are the best in each region / Top 5 Sonics?

Theres usually only 1 good sonic per region. As far as top Sonics go, imo its:
1/2. Tied with Espy and __X__
3/4 Tied with me and Speed. We tied at MLG; the only tourney we were both at. I think hes fallen out a tiny bit, so I think I might be slightly better than him now. Although that may just be my bias.
5.? Thats a toss up... Might be BAM, I almost never see him in tourney. Might be ITT, hes the only other one putting up consistent tourney results.

-Why not only play Sonic instead of having secondaries?

I hate the Wario matchup more than I like playing Sonic. I also play Falco so that I can get easy wins on scrubs in early tourney rounds with out trying.

-Why do you main Sonic? (If that wasn't already asked)

it was, lol

Speed's questions:

What DO you think of X and Espy?

Since I already kinda answered this, I'll give another answer.
I think we ALL have room to improve.

When you see other Sonic's play, what courses through your mind? Thoughts of picking up their techniques? Or stepping it up yourself and thinking of new things of your own?

Most of the time when I see other Sonics play, I'm usually thinking to myself, "Jesus Christ, this Sonic is AWFUL, how is he winning?" no lie, that's usually my thought process. Everyonce in a while though, I'll have a little, "oh that's cute, I think I'll steal/improve on that" moment.

What is your opinion of Sonic in brawl? Low tier? How should he be played? Do you think he can be played super campy? (Hint hint. you know who I'm talking about)

I fear that I'm turning into one of those people that over rates their own main unnecessarily. Theres 2 important factors that play into this though. 1. Speed and Espy are always discouraging people, saying that Sonic is terrible so I have to be there to counter act that. 2. To avoid being one of those people that says stuff about Sonic without a basis, I set out to prove my points rather than just talking about them. That's why I usually don't talk much about the Sonic beats R.O.B. thing, I just say that I'm going to beat every R.O.B. out there in money/tourney matches until what I believe is accepted as fact.

Sonic is not meant to be played campy, nor is he meant to be super aggro. I believe Sonic is meant to be played so that your opponent doesn't know whats coming next. If they know your Sonic is going to camp, they can beat you, if they know you are going to be aggro, they can beat you. If they don't know whats coming next, you always have the upper hand.

To add onto Trent's question, what do you think the Top 5 Sonics have to work on?

__X__ needs to work on implementing non Spin Dash moves into his game, and not being so predictable.
Speed needs to work on his offensive mixups.
Espy needs to work on his defense game.
ITT needs to stop being so predictable and work on his mindgames and reading ability.
And I need to step up my reaction speed to better my SDI skills.

In bad mu's or mu's you don't know much about, how would you go into that match?

Space and spam Bair. Until you figure out what else works. It really works, I did it against Lucario when I didn't know how to fight him, and against Peach when I didn't know the matchup.

How do you get better? Do you use other chars to work on your spacing and other things like that?

Yup, I jab more with Sonic because of Falco. He also helped my tech chasing. My other characters help with different aspects of mindgames, spacing, chasing and followups. I also watch a lot of videos of various characters and ask why they do things they do and why they work (part of Dynamic Thinking) and try to apply them in my own game.

One day, do you plan on placing really well at a huge tourney (regional or national) with only Sonic?

I plan on placing high at a tourney EVERYDAY. Like I said though, I love Sonic, but why rep him, when I can rep myself. If I had to choose between getting top 50 at apex with only Sonic, or placing in the money playing Sonic and 2 secondaries, I'll take the money. I would rather have people say, KID is one of the top 25 players in the country, than to have them say, KID is the best Sonic. Either is good, but Id rather be just flat out good, than just good with Sonic. Sonic is just the method I use to get to my goals.

Umm...religion? Wut is yours?

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. It's a form of Christianity, but there are a lot of differences between us, and, say, Catholics. if you want any more information or specifics feel free to PM/VM me. I don't feel like getting into all the nuances of it now.

How's life? You're going to school ATM right?

Nope, I was a culinary arts major from 06-08 but now, I'm out of school and I'm working from home, running my own business. I am actually always looking for business partners too. So if anyone reads this and is looking for a way to make some good money, let me know. (this goes for internationals as well)

Espy's questions:

1) Do you play any other games at a competitive level?

I'd say I'm almost at a competitive level at TvC, and Soul Calibur, I main Vjoe/Batsu in TvC, and Kilik in SC.

2) Do you still use CDs?

I do, I buy CDs to support true musical artists, like the black eyed peas, Nas, and old Kanye West. Then I DL them to my computer so that I have them backed up.

3) Who is your favorite religious character, and why?

Does God count?
Obviously Jesus, he did a lot for us, taught many people, and said things that are still very very relevant today. (Turn the other cheek, just to name one)
Job, he suffered a terrible disease, lost all his money, and children and everything he ever had aside from his wife, who told him to just curse God and die. Through all that however he stayed faithful continued serving God, and showed us that you have to do what's right even if you aren't rewarded for it. Then he was given back all he had lost and then some, showing us that if we serve God, we will eventually be rewarded for it.
3. Mohandas Ghandi. some people don't trust the bible because of its age and lack of ability to be verified to the extent that people wish, but Ghandi exemplified many of the principle in the bible and also taught a very many people great lives lessons that are also very relevant today. One of the things that he said that I truly respect:
The Christ was a great man that I have a lot of respect for. My problems don't lie in the Christ but in those Christians that call themselves his followers. Not an exact translation but that was the main point.

4) You're stranded on an island with two other people. Who are they?

If you saw the part about me being in Detroit, the girls name that I like is Nicole Guzman. I don't know who else.

5) What item besides the blue shell do you hate the most in Mario Kart (If you haven't played a single one, you have less than no soul)?

Lightning bolt. Madd ghey.

6) Double Sonic if we're ever at the same tournament?

Definitely, hoes ain't ready for that shiz.

7) Do you read books? If so, what's your favorite?

Lolbible, but i think you meant besides that. I like to read a lot of self help/finance books, Like Rich Dad, Poor Dad and How to Win Friends and Influence people are both very good. Anything by John Maxwell is great too.

8) What forum is your favorite one to troll? It doesn't have to be on SWF. Why?

Lol. My favorite boards to troll would probably have to be the Sonic board section of Smashboards.com. I'm only on 2 other forums... AiB and the Duane and Brando forums.

9) What's your favorite type of music?

Old school rap. Kool and the gang, Curtis blow, Tupac, Biggie, and anything that sounds like them. I like all forms of music that isn't country.

10) Most hated Sonic game?

Sonic 06.

11) You have a dog? If not, would you want one?

My parents own a White 21 pound Bichon Frisse named Koby. I don't like him or dogs in general. They're stupid and get in the way and don't listen. I like cats more, but I'm allergic to them. My dad named him Koby because everyone in my family has a K name, Kyle, my two sisters, Kari and Keisha. My dads name is Keith.

12) Do you go out of town for events often? Do you sleep on the floor?

I go out of town as much as I can, because I love traveling, but it's not as much as I would like. When I travel for business, always a bed. When I travel for smash, to avoid fights for the beds, the first thing I always do is call that sofa chair that's in the back corner of EVERY hotel room.

SoniKupo's questions:

1. Why do you (always?) wear goggles in tournaments, have it in your name and even requested a texture that would sport your goggles? Basically, what's with the whole goggles thing? Was it an inspiration?

I went over the goggles story earlier, she was my best friend in high school so I always wear them. When brawl came out I did ( and still do) play pink wolf because she loves wolves.

2. Do you find _X_'s worshipers annoying when they post here whenever he does well in a tourney?

Yes, but they're sooo easy to troll. so its w/e. I just wish that I had people that hyped me up when I do well in tourney, but nobody in my region ever really accept that I'm good, in any game i beat them in.

3. Pro-ban or anti-ban? (:metaknight:) What are your reason(s)?

Fk Meta Knight he's broken and so many characters would be around, like Oli, R.O.B., tink, Fox, Wolf, would be around more often if it wasn't for him. He kills diversity and the metagame revolves around him to an unhealthy level.

4. Which Sonic players would you like playing against? Ignore this if you've played them all

I've played a lot of them on Wi-Fi, (actually played Oreo yesterday on the AiB ladder.) but very few in person. I'd very much want to play X because I believe I would intentionally play just like him and destroy his playstyle, and then I could go around to everyone saying that I'm better than Tyrant and DSF because of Inui logic.

5. Do you drive? If so, which car?

I have a 99 Mitsubishi Galant, nothing special but it gets me from point A to point B and that's all I need ATM.

6. Favourite car?

The BMW, and the Bentley that 5Linx (my business) is going to give me for free. Lol. No I'm not joking.

7. What do you think of Obama? Good President so far?

I'm still alive, streets aren't red with blood, sky isn't Gray with the smoke of fire, and he's black. So yea, good enough so far...

8. What kind of career are you aiming for after Smash?

After I make enough money in my business; to retire (I plan to retire around 25 if everything goes according to plan. After that I'll just do whatever I want at the time, maybe I'll be the Alex Valle of Smash where I'll be like 35-40 years old still going to tourneys and stuff. I just want to relax and not have to be so serious about stuff, having debts and worrying all the time, my goal is just to be able to do what I want, when I want, by my own rules and take care of the people close to me.

9. Why the **** did you not tell me that you haven't your hacked Wii from the start?

I thought you knew, every one should know by now that I'm terrible with CPUs... =( But on the bright side I figured out a way to still make this work, PM me when you get a chance.

10. Do you play any of those BBrawl/Brawl+/Brawl- etc?

I think they all kinda suck, except - is kinda fun to play. I've played them all so that I'm not coming from an ignorant, uneducated place when I say things like B+ is ******** and everyone who worked on it, needs to quit life, because they aren't doing anything productive. budgetplayercadet bionicsonic vans GHneko Jceasar, name dropping so that they can see come here and know that I said it.

11. Would you still main Sonic if he had a worse moveset than what he currently has now?

Probably, though at this point I might have to use more Falco than I do currently.

12. Do you think all the Sonic mains here should go get a blue name?

If you go to your user CP and change the layout of the site to smash blue, everyone DOES have a blue name.

13. What's your favourite food?

Coincidentally, I love steak. I actually worked as one of those traveling salesman that drove a truck around selling steaks. That's how much I like it. Secondarily, I like pizza, preferably with pepperoni, bacon and steak on it.

14. Live and Learn or Open Your Heart?

Dang, I totally spaced, on Open Your Heart. I choose that one.

15. Vengence Is Mine - Radical Highway or Won't Stop, Just Go! - Green Forest?

GDI, they're both so good!

Bonus questions:

If anybody out there asked me what i would like to change about myself...
I wish i could type faster.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
feel free to ask anything that comes into your pretty little heads.

sonic, brawl, melee, life, religion, politics, its all free reign.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Some of the questions will be repeat again, but hopefully not in the same order

-If you were one of the programmers who help created Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic and to all the characters?

-Have you ever rode a public transit bus before? If so, what was the name of the transit system?

-Which version of "It Doesn't Matter", "Believe in Myself", and "Unknown from M.E." did you prefer?

-Where there times that you just wanted to quit playing Brawl because you did bad?

-Do you like to read mangas and/or watch animes? If so, just name your top 3 from each.

-Do you like pancakes?

-Do you play MMORPGs?

That's all from me. If I can think of anymore before you answer them, I'll edit this post.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

There's more where that came from :evil:
Not as disturbing as the avi, but ok. :V

-Do you like pancakes?

That's all from me. If I can think of anymore before you answer them, I'll edit this post.
KID has a lot on his hands after this:evil:
*Starts 100 Q*

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
keep em coming people, think of the tough stuff.

like how do I get better

what do I think of X

what do I think of sonic in brawl. that kind of stuff.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Here, Ill even get a little bit started right now.

KIDGoggles:

Residence: Rochester, New York. Atlantic North USA
Race: African-America

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Well, since you ask I guess I'll ask those questions

-How do I get better?

-If you had to teach a new Sonic player how to play Sonic, what techniques would you teach him first?

-During tournament, what do you do to keep calm during a match or even waiting for a match to start?

Sorry for creating another post. I just want to make sure you don't miss any questions I just asked.

Edit:
Sorry, I have to add some more questions

-Do you like chili dogs?

-Have you ever played the actual arcade cabinet of Sonic Championship (Sonic the Fighters)? Have you ever played Sonic Championship before? If so, what was your best time in one player mode and what character?

Okay, I'm done adding more questions.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.

-Mac or PC?

-Ludacris or Jay Z?

-What low-tier characters do you play? (besides sonic, because we all know he should be)

-What's the biggest tournament upset you've ever witnessed? (if you have witnessed any)

Trent

Smash Champion

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Darn it, Tails already ***** the Sonic-related questions outside of brawl. :(

When you see other sonic's play, what courses through your mind? Thoughts of picking up their techniques? Or stepping it up yourself and thinking of new things of your own?

What is your opinion of Sonic in brawl? Low tier? How should he be played? Do you think he can be played super campy? (Hint hint. you know who im talking about)

To add onto Trents question, what do you think the Top 5 Sonics have to work on?

In bad mu's or mu's you dont know much about, how would you go into that match?

How do you get better? Do you use other chars to work on your spacing and other things like that?

One day, do you plan on placing really well at a huge tourney (regional or national) with only Sonic?

How's life? You're going to school atm right?

If i can think of some more, i'll post em...

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Uhm, no offense guys, but mind carrying this to the GD? .-.

Edit: I'll also get my questions for KID up soon...be ready...:evil:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guess I'll make another 10 or so for you, KID:

2) Do you still use CDs?

5) What item besides the blue shell do you hate the most in Mario Kart (If you haven't played a single one, you have less than no soul)?

That's about it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think Im going to wait on answering these for a couple days, since the last person to get interviewed, it seemed like people stopped asking questions after the first wave of them were answered, so I want everyone to ask everythign they can think of. so I wont answer for probably a couple days but rest assured, Im reading every question. so far theres some really good ones.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
1. Why do you (always?) wear goggles in tournaments, have it in your name and even requested a texture that would sport your goggles? Basically, what's with the whole goggles thing? Was it an inspiration?

2. Do you find _X_'s worshippers annoying when they post here whenever he does well in a tourney?

4. Which Sonic players would you like playing against?
Ignore this if you've played them all

6. Favourite car?

8. What kind of careeer are you aiming for after Smash?

9. Why the **** did you not tell me that you haven't your hacked Wii from the start? :mad:

11. Would you still main Sonic if he had a worse moveset than what he currently has now?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's been a week KID.

I can give you until the end of this new week, or you answering all the questions, whichever happens first.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'm surprised nobody asked what KID stood for.

So for the sake of it,

What does K.I.D. stand for?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He's already been over what it stands for.
It's silly because it's a "serious business" thing.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im so sorry, I totally spaced on this, with all the other life/smash stuff ive been doing.

Promise ill answer ever single question tmr. morning.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Here, Ill even get a little bit started right now.

KIDGoggles:

Residence: Rochester, New York. Atlantic North USA
Race: African-America

Sonic is my (second) favorite character, cartoon, video game or otherwise. I grew up on sonic 1, sonic 2, sonic and knuckles, and tecmo bowl for the genesis. When i saw that he was announced for brawl, he became my main from that day on, since I was already a huge melee player.

I used to play lucario in tourney, but I stopped because I was bad at him and I couldnt figure out why.
Falco is my current second, and I picked him up because of the stereotype that black people play falco, turns out the stereotype was right, lol.
Kirby is another one of my favorite fictional characters, hes so cute! The second cutest thing ever, right below Mew, and right above Stitch. So I play him.
I also dabble in Luigi, DDD, tink, Fox, Wolf, Ike, Bowser, MK, Falcon, Ganon, Link, Ness, Pit, Samus, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy for various reasons.

Everyone on the Sonic boards helped me to become what I am today. I am always taking notes and testing things and trying to tighten up my game. I watch everyones vids and always try implementing cool things other people do.

Hmm... good question... Probably jungle Japes. Partially because sonic has so many little tricks there, and because its so contested as to its legality. I play on it enough to know its not bannable. and because of that, its fun. I also like playing on hanenbow, which I made legal for doubles in a couple of my tourneys.

All I would have done was make sonics homing attack instant like it is in the game, although I would keep the terrible accuracy to keep it from being broken. and make the actual spring spike. I would make metaknights sword just like a normal sword so that you could clank with it, and I would fix snakes tilt hitboxes. and make him lighter, and make a few of ganons attacks faster and CF stronger. thats all I can think of off the top of my head, im not a programmer and im terrible with computers,so I wouldnt change too much and end making 4-5 terrible spin off games with my changes.

1. knuckles, My ACTUAL favorite fictional character. he would have fit it so well it would have been redix.
2. Lloyd irving, (tales of symphonia) I could have sworn up and down that he would have been in this game. It just seems to fit so well.
3. Sora, I never thought this was very likely, but I love KH, so i always thought that would have been cool.
4. Ridley, Before the game came out, I really thought he would be playable, and not just a boss. fighting as an actual dragon monster instead of a cruddy dragon-turtle combo would have been sweet.
Remove?
probably rob. hes a lame character with a lamer playstyle. but for the most part, the more fighters the more fun the game.

Knuckles, with out a question. Unknown from the Master Emerald all day. I can essentially fly, and dig underground? with spikes on my fists? Oh its over.

RIPTA, The Rhode Island Public Transit Authority. When I was in college in RI, i got to be reaalllll familiar with the bus system. But it was freakin sweet since I could ride as many buses as I wanted for free since I was a college student. I still have my college ID 2 years later, just in case I ever go back so I can keep getting free rides.

Probably sonic adventure 2. soooo much fun. I A ranked about 85-90% of all the missions and levels in that game.
Least favorite was EASILY Sonic 06. Eff that game, and I cant believe I stomached it long enough to beat that stank booty game. missions were butt, controls were awful, knuckles were slow as fk, and silver is a terrible character.

I dont keep up with the band enough to know all of their songs by heart, but I did really like Live and Learn, and even tho I never played SatBK, Knight of the Wind, might be my favorite.

All of the genesis songs were amazing, ESPECIALLY after the OC Remix dudes got a hold of them. But I guess Id have to say my favorite was unknown from M.E. SA2 Version.

UfME: See the above question.
I actually had to look up believe in myself on Yt cus I didnt immediately remember the name lol. Im listening to both versions now lol.
edit: Definitely SA1 for Believe in myself. also the SA2 v ersion has a pretty baller guitar solo.
edit: just listened to IDM both versions and I like SA1 version more.

In tourneys, my mains are Ganon and I second Dr. Mario to fight Sheik and Fox. Im pretty involved in the local melee community, probably top 5 in my area depending on whos here at college and what not.
I also Main G watch for low tiers, even though low tiers never happen around here in either game.
i also dabble in Young Link, his dash attack is too good. Roy, DK, Falco, and Kirby lol. Low tiers in melee is soooooo much more fun than high/top.

Oh God yes, the first Apex is the best example. I didnt even make it out of pools, i lost to Chaos Marth, I lost to Prides Yoshi, and theres a Samus main that always posts in purple on swf that played olimar on me, and I lost to him too. I just didnt do anywhere near as good as I should have and I felt like I never wanted to play again. but the game is too fun, so that mindset didnt last long

I dont like manga much. Because most of the stuff Im interested in is highly action based, and the way they do action in manga is very hard to decipher sometimes. you have to stare at the picture for a full minute and turn it upside down to see whats going on. thats why I perfer anime.

top 3?
1. DBZ. Any boy that likes anime got into it from DBZ, and every girl that got into anime got into it from Sailor Moon. Those two shows sparked a generation imo, so ou have to give credit where credit is due.
2. Code Geass. This, I think was the most perfect anime ever. one of the best of all time. It had EVERYTHIGN you could want. had as much action as any gundam series. As much mindgames and amazing thought lines as Death Note. As much character development as any of those long runnin anime series. the PERFECT amount of fan service, ;). An engrossing plot line. And more twists than an M. Night Shaymalan movie. Code Geass was the first and only anime that I ever cried to (spoilers:
It was when Shirley died. =(
3. I dont know theres a lot of them that are really good, I couldnt pick after the first two.

mannnnnn, fk lucky star. never watched it, and have no intention to in the future.

-Do you like pancakes?

why yes I do. Chocolate chip or strawberry preferably.

I won the 1 and only Tatsunoko vs Capcom tourney I ever entered. I enter melee tourneys when I think I can make money. They had a Soul Calibur tourney at MLG and I entered that I used to enter a bunch of SC tourneys when they had em here in Roc. too. I play a ton of other fighters but I either wont enter them cus Ill lose, or didnt have them available to me when I was good at them.

i liked them all. The one that sticks out most in my mind might be Sonic underground tho. lol.

nope. Shado used to play youtube vids of the comics when we were all in the xat and that was cool, but other than that, no.

Used to get game Informer but now I dont. I just go to the store and read them from cover to cover while im in the store and than put it back lol.

I do not. Im kinda not rich, so I have to use the little money that I have for other things.

Honestly, nothing. i like the character and I play the games, but Im not going to go out of my way to rep sonic, when I can rep myself. you feel me?

tons of fighters, KH series, used to play WoW, played FFX and am currently in chapter 12 of FF13 ( I dont own it so I have to play it at a friends house. Ratchet and Clank Series. X-men legends/Ultimate alliance series. and since im black, i have to dabble in a little bit of madden. oh and SSX series. I only have a ps2, So I havent played too much current gen stuff and the only wii games i have are brawl and I borrowed TvC from a friend.

-Do you play MMORPGs?

used to play WoW, I know how addictive they are, so I never tried any others. I stopped playing wow, when I ran out of money lol.

KID is a Nickname that i came up with for myself. when I was little i was a strong football type kid and was kinda clumsy, so my friends called me KTrain. but I wanted something that really described who I was. and was meaningful. So I came up with the Acronym K.I.D. Its stands for 3 qualities I try to exemplify in my life. Knowledge, Integrity and Dedication.

when i graduated high school, My circle of friends were bigg anime nerds. and based on stuff like digimon, andthe first episode of naruto, I realised that the person who is th main character or leader in anime always wears goggles. and Since i was the leader in my group, i was always the one coming up with plans and talking to peoples parents, so my best friend bought me a pair of goggles as a graduation gift. When I went off to college, my first roommate was like "yo those goggles are hot! ima just call you goggles from now on." and it got around to the people in my dorm, and it just stuck so everyone just called me Goggles. So now when I go to tourneys, I just put the two names together.

I think ive seen it, but I never played the claw games, cus I always watched people fail miserably at them so I figureed it was a waste of money.

Sonic 2 was my first sonic game, and Id have to say either beating that game for the first time, or going super sonic in that game for the first time.

i dont have a preference but I think the idea of sonic (coolest dude ever) being voiced by the biggest nerd ever (steve Urkel) is hilarious.

sweet.

Well, since you ask I guess I'll ask those questions

-How do I get better?

You have to be in complete control of everything about your character. after that you have to learn all the capabilities of every other characte, so that you know how youre tools interact with theirs. and than you have to learn a concept that I am now coining as, 'Dynamic thinking" I will be writing an AiB blog about this, and trying to get it featured. Ill link it to you guys when I do.

I think Sonic can only go up. The metagame seems to be shifting towards an idea of, 'if you dont have multiple options, you wont survive, because no matter how good you are, if I know what youre going to do, youll still lose.' this, i think is the reason for the decline of characters like ddd and game and watch. and because of the myriad of options sonic has, I think he still has a lot of room to grow in the metagame due to us as players continually getting better with 1. mixing up our options, 2. making the most of our punishes and reads and 3. pushing our advantage effectively.

I answered what I thought were the pros and cons of X in another thread, ill link them here. at some point.

it sounds like a hover board, or a segway, or something you stand on for transportation.

ASC, spring dair, all the forms of spindash, how to cancel them, and all of the ways to use these thing effectively.

I still get super nervous when my games get called at a tourney, every time I hear my name I have to go piss. and during a game between stock, I try to think zen and i use a ninja hand sign to attempt to calm myself and return to my dynamic thinking.

Every time I lose my second stock vs an opponent no matter how many stocks they have left, or what % they are at, I get nervous, cus despite what people say, there are a lot of combos and a lot of ways to pull some bullshiz low % kills. So I never get cocky midmatch. Before and After? oh hell yes, but not during the game.

Sorry for creating another post. I just want to make sure you don't miss any questions I just asked.

Edit:
Sorry, I have to add some more questions
nothing to apologise for sir.

-Do you like chili dogs?

unfortunately, as a culinary arts major in school, I learned what was in hotdogs, so I dont eat them.

never played it, watched videos tho, looks like one of those games you have to play, just to confirm how terrible it is, for yourself lol.

My dreamcast. i almost cried when my first one died. but I got a new one for like 15 bucks and I was soooooo happy lol. I actually saw this one show on G4 that had a list of the 10 ten dreamcast games ever, and I own like 6 of them. lol

Tatsunoko vs capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Tekken
Soul Calibur
Power Stone (if that counts)
Melee
Smash 64
Dragon Ball z Budokai 3
I feel like theres more but I cant think of them. and for all the games that done have a number on them, I play most if not all of them in the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmL8lxFFigA
nah dude, I used to, but now I think its hilarious. It also fuels me to stomp him out the next time I see him.

-Mac or PC?

I have a PC but im not technically skilled enough to know the difference, other than macs cant really play video games supposedly. I mean im serious, I dont even know how to upload Youtube videos.

-Ludacris or Jay Z?

ignoring the song he did with Justin bieber, Ludacris.

Matchup blows. Mk can pretty much tornado on reaction to our approaches, there a TON that goes into it, and sonic can win. I beat mks all the time, but i hate fighting that broken bull shiz.

-What low-tier characters do you play? (besides sonic, because we all know he should be)

lawl. sonic is not low tier. He might even jump a tier or two from where he is now when everything is over. I mean I think he beats ROB, along with some other higher tiered characters and after a point its not just a bad char having a lucky good matchup with a few good characters, it turns into a good character with respectable matchups across the board.

This question is irrelavent, because with the business that I own, i plan to make enough money, to go anywhere in the world anytime that I want. so choosing one place right now is pointless when I can and will be everywhere in the future. However, theres a girl that Ive been talking to, and she lives in Detroit, and I would very much like to be with her right now.

in person? probably when ADHD won his first big tourney at snes beating ally and m2k.

I like them, their fun but Id rather just play falco for the easy win if I had a tourney match with another sonic main lol.

Probably ROB if that counts, its one of the only matchups where I dont feel like i have to fight an up hill battle. obv. as I said i think sonic beats him in the matchup. Same goes for DK. Im starting to feel that way about G Watch too. since his moves are so one dimensional, its starting to get easier and easier to beat them.

Theres usually only 1 good sonic per region. As far as top sonics go. imo its:
1/2. Tied with Espy and __X__
3/4 Tied with me and Speed. We tied at mlg the only tourney we were both at. but I think hes fallen out a tiny bit, so I think I might be slightly better than him now. although that may just be my bias.
5.? thats a toss up... Might be Bam, i almostnever see him in tourney. Might be ITT, hes the only other one putting up consistent tourney results.

because I hate the wario matchup more than I like playing sonic. I also play falco so that I can get easy wins on scrubs in early tourney rounds with out trying.

it was, lol
Darn it, Tails already ***** the Sonic-related questions outside of brawl. :(

since I already kinda answered this, ill give another answer.
I think we ALL have room to improve.

When you see other sonic's play, what courses through your mind? Thoughts of picking up their techniques? Or stepping it up yourself and thinking of new things of your own?

Most of the time when I see other sonics play, im usually thinking to myself, "Jesus Christ, this sonic is AWFUL, how is he winning?" no lie, thats usually my thought process. but everyonce in a while, Ill have a little, 'oh thats cute, i think ill steal/improve on that,' moment.

What is your opinion of Sonic in brawl? Low tier? How should he be played? Do you think he can be played super campy? (Hint hint. you know who im talking about)

I fear that Im turning into one of those people that over rates their own main unnecessarily. But theres 2 important factors that play into this. 1. speed and espy are always discouraging people, saying that sonic is terrible so I have to be there to counter act that. 2. to avoid being one of those people that says stuff about sonic with out a basis, I set out to prove my points rather than jsut talking abou them. thats why i usually dont talk much about the sonic beats rob thing, i just say that Im going to beat every rob out there in money/tourney matches until what I believe is accepted as fact.
Sonic is not meant to be played campy, nor is he meant to be super aggro. I believe sonic is meant to be played so that your opponent doesnt know whats coming next. If they know youre sonic is going to camp, they can beat you, if they know you are going to be aggro, they can beat you. but if they dont know whats coming next, you always have the upper hand.

To add onto Trents question, what do you think the Top 5 Sonics have to work on?

__X__ needs to work on implementing non spindash moves into his game. and not being so predictable.
Speed needs to work on his offensive mixups.
Espy needs to work on his defense game.
ITT needs to stop being so predictable and work on his mindgames and reading ability.
And I need to step up my reaction speed to better my SDI skills.

In bad mu's or mu's you dont know much about, how would you go into that match?

Space and spam bair. until you figure out what else works. it really works, I did it against lucario when I didnt know how to fight him, and against peach when i didnt know the matchup.

yup, I jab more with sonic because of falco. he also helped my tech chasing. my other characters help with different aspects of mindgames, spacing, chasing and followups. i also watch a lot of videos of various characters and ask why they do things they do and why they work (Part of Dynamic Thinking) and try to apply them in my own game.

I plan on placing high at a tourney EVERYDAY. like I said tho, I love sonic, but why rep him, when I can rep myself. If I had to choose between getting top 50 at apex with only sonic, or placing in the money playing sonic and 2 secondaries, Ill take the money. I would rather have people say, KID is one of the top 25 players in the country, than to have them say, KID is the best sonic. Either is good, but Id rather be just flat out good, than just good with sonic. Sonic is just the method I use to get to my goals.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Its a form of Christianity, but there are a lot of differences between us, and, say, Catholics. if you want any more information or specifics feel free to PM/Vm me. i dont feel like getting into all the nuances of it now.

How's life? You're going to school atm right?

Nope, I was a culinary arts major from 06-08 but now, Im out of school and Im working from home, running my own business. I am actually always looking for business partners too. so if anyone reads this and is looking for a way to make some good money, let me know. (this goes for internationals as well)

If i can think of some more, i'll post em...
fasho.
Guess I'll make another 10 or so for you, KID:

Id say Im almost at a competitive level at TvC, and soul calibur, I main Vjoe/batsu in TvC, and Kilik in SC.

2) Do you still use CDs?

I do, i buy cds to support true musical artists, like the black eyed peas, Nas, and old Kanye west. but then I DL them to my computer so that I have them backed up.

Does God count?
Obviously Jesus, he did a lot for us, taught many people, and said things that are still very very relavent today. (turn the other cheek, just to name one)
Job, he suffered a terrible disease, lost all his money, and children and everything he ever had aside from his wife, who told him to just curse God and die. But through all that he stayed faithful continued serving God, and showed us that you have to do whats right even if you arent rewarded for it. but then he was given back all he had lost and then some, showing us that if we serve God, we will eventually be rewarded for it.
3. Mohandas Ghandi. some people dont trust the bible because of its age and lack of ability to be verified to the extent that peopl wish, but Ghandi exemplified many of the principle in the bible and also taught a very many people great lives lessons that are also very relavent today. one of the things that he said that i truly respect:
The Christ was a great man that I have a lot of respect for. my problems dont lie in the Christ but in those Christians that call themselves his followers. not an exact translation but that was the main point.

if you saw the part about me being in detroit, the girls name that I like is Nicole Guzman. I dont know who else.

lightning bolt. madd ghey.

definitely, hoes aint ready for that shiz.

lolbible, but i think you meant besides that.
I like to read a lot of self help/finance books, Like Rich Dad, Poor Dad and How to Win Friends and Influence people are both very good. Anything by John Maxwell is great too.

lol. My favorite boards to troll would probably have to be the Sonic board section of smashboards.com. im only on 2 other forums... aib and the duane and brando forums.

old school rap. kool and the gang, curtis blow, tupac, biggie, and anything that sounds like them. but i like all forms of music that isnt country.

sonic 06

My parents own a White 21 pound bichon frisse named Koby. i dont like him or dogs in general. theyre stupid and get in the way and dont listen. I like cats more. but im alergic to them. my dad named him Koby because everyone in my family has a K name, kyle, my two sisters, Kari and Keisha. and my dads name is Keith.

I go out of town as much as i can, cus I love traveling, but its not as much as i would like. When I travel for business, I always a bed. when i travel for smash, to avoid fights for the beds, the frst thing I always do is call that sofa chair thats in the back corner of EVERY hotel room.

That's about it.
thanks for asking.

I went over the goggles story earlier, she was my best friend in highschool so I always wear them. and when brawl came out i did ( and still do) play pink wolf because she loves wolves.

2. Do you find _X_'s worshippers annoying when they post here whenever he does well in a tourney?

Yes, but theyre sooo easy to troll. so its w/e. I just wish that i had people that hyped me up when i do well in tourney, but nobody in my region ever really accept that im good, in any game i beat them in.

fk metaknight hes broken and so many characters would be around, like oli, rob, tink, fox, wolf, would be around more often if it wasnt for him. he kills diversity and the metagame revolves around him to an unhealthy level.

4. Which Sonic players would you like playing against?
Ignore this if you've played them all

ive played a lot of them on wifi, (actually played oreo yesterday on the aib ladder.) but very few in person. Id very much want to play X because I believe I would intentionally play just like him and destroy his playstyle, and then I could go around to everyone saying that im better than tyrant and dsf because of inui logic.

I have a 99 mitsubishi galant, nothing special but it gets me from point A to point B and thats all i need atm.

6. Favourite car?

The BMW, and the Bentley that 5Linx (my business) is going to give me for free. lol. and no im not joking.

Im still alive, streets arent red with blood, sky isnt grey with the smoke of fire, and hes black. so yea, good enough so far...

8. What kind of careeer are you aiming for after Smash?

After I make enough money tin my business to retire (I plan to retire around 25 if everything goes according to plan. and after that Ill just do whatever I want at the time, maybe ill be the Alex Valle of Smash where ill be like 35-40 years old still going to tourneys and stuff. but I just want to relax and not have to be so serious about stuff, having debts and worrying all the time, my goal is just to be able to do what I want, when I want, by my own rules and take care of the people close to me.

9. Why the **** did you not tell me that you haven't your hacked Wii from the start? :mad:
Cus I thought you knew, every one should know by now that im terrible with CPUs... =( But on the bright side I figured out a way to still make this work, pm me when you get a chance.

I think they all kinda suck, except - is kinda fun to play. but ive played them all so that Im not coming from an ignorant, uneducated place when i say things like B+ is ******** and everyone who worked on it, needs to quit life, because they arent doing anything productive. budgetplayercadet bionicsonic vans GHneko Jceasar, name dropping so that they can see come here and know that I said it.

probably, tho at this point i might have to use more falco than I do currently.

If you go to your user cp and change the layout of the site to smash blue, everyone DOES have a blue name.

coincidentally, I love steak. I actually worked as one of those traveling salesman that drove a truck around selling steaks. thats how much I like it. secondarily, I like pizza, prefferably with pepperoni, bacon and steak on it.

Dang, I totally spaced, on open your heart. i choose that one.

gdi, theyre both so good!

I'm surprised nobody asked what KID stood for.

So for the sake of it,

What does K.I.D. stand for?
been there done that.

lol

My name is K.I.D. and i appreciate the honor to be interviewed by my peers this way. hopefully now, you know all there is to know about me now. and i look forward to grilling the next victim.... i.. er... interviewee.

=( this took like 2.5 hours. but I asked for it, so ohwell.

If anybody out there asked me what i would like to change about myself...
I wish i could type faster.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh that reminds me, now that KID's finally got his interview done, we can get the next voting process going.

My vote still goes out to Wedge.

I'll give everybody until this Saturday to cast their vote.

Top Bottom