• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, we need to talk MDVA here

How we gettin here

whos driving

whos in what car

Ally wants to come with us lol

So in this giant group we have:
nasty, fury, smurf, hime(?), chibo, vex, ally, stingers, xzax, squall, kaylo, mib, kingtoon, ebo, tusm, phillyrider, and everyone else i might have missed

and another great thing, most of these ppl should also be at mega-ish fusion!

for fusion it would prob be easiest if me + ally + stingers + one other take the train from philly to atlantic city saturday night and il drive em to fusion on sunday

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

How we gettin here

whos driving

whos in what car

nasty, fury, smurf, hime(?), chibo, vex, ally, stingers, xzax, squall, kaylo, mib, kingtoon, ebo, tusm, phillyrider, and everyone else i might have missed

for fusion it would prob be easiest if me + ally + stingers + one other take the train from philly to atlantic city saturday night and il drive em to fusion on sunday
I approve of this o.O

Roxas215

Smash Lord
When is this MDVA trip? I might have my car by then but i still won't have my license till the 30th. Who here has a license but not their own car?(Thats over 21. lol Kenny)

However dont count on me. I probably wont even be able to go. Especially if im taking off for fusion.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's.....a lot of people. We need four cars. Maybe three if we can get six people in one.
smurf said he might not drive

he better!
fury should drive his minivan

who will drive from ufb? mib and ebo?

edit:
@Evan its the 17th
if you get a car il gladly drive it and some people if you dont mind. i have a license and I'm 21 and drive all the time, I just dont have a car up in philly

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

How we gettin here

whos driving

whos in what car

I'll take the train since I did last time

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm down for whatever, I don't want to be choosy since I'm bumming off ya'll lol. just let me know what's going on and I'm down.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Spoke to fury just before. He MIGHT offer the minivan, but the back seats are out so that only leaves 4 total spots (which is still 2 more than his car or smurf's tiny car :-P) Fury probably isn't even close to 100% on this though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Spoke to fury just before. He MIGHT offer the minivan, but the back seats are out so that only leaves 4 total spots (which is still 2 more than his car or smurf's tiny car :-P) Fury probably isn't even close to 100% on this though.
ur car seats 5 tho, which is more

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ev doesnt even have a car and u cant jus say can steph drive cause he doesnt even play this game and i doubt he gonna wanna drive down to md/va wen he not evn gonna play.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Well the back back seats are taken out, we got three seats in the minivan and ppl will, if they want, sit on the cardboard in the back back.. But that's if I can get out of going to my little nephews bday party.. I'll keep you guys updated..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
awesome, cool to hear

lets still try to get matt and ebo to drive and evs new car (:))

as it is we have
kc: 6
ufb: 8 i think
ppl that wanna come with us: 2

M@v

Subarashii!
Since your all too lazy to drive to hope :)

I will mm any PA player at apex. 1-5 dollars is my usual range (Smurf I'll make the exception with the $10 mm you wanted)

If you want to mm one of my secondaries(Mk/Marth/Fox), I usually dont go above $2 for those.

Top Bottom