• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Aw freaking hell. Put monkey down as a traitor XD.

And DarkAura, I believe filming your hand movements is great! But you really shouldn't be recording by HD camera. Allow me to record replays for you at least. That way, you can have a picture-in-picture of your hand movements and how Fox reacts on screen.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Light, you need a new epic Fox combo to put in your sig. That poor Snake.

Guys, I should upload that video where I beat a level 9 Snake in a one stock match by hitting B, and only B. Yes/no?

Happy 4th of July guys! I'll celebrate by practicing Fox.

I'm going to get so good you don't even know.

My new tag is gonna be "TKDv2"

since "TKD2.0" wouldn't fit.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
And DarkAura, I believe filming your hand movements is great! But you really shouldn't be recording by HD camera. Allow me to record replays for you at least. That way, you can have a picture-in-picture of your hand movements and how Fox reacts on screen.
but i was planning on speaking throughout and its so much easier to do with the camera... if we can sort out a simple way to transfer the video files over the internet im all for it

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Dude, I know this is getting old, but you should all start playing Fox in Melee. I haven't played Brawl in almost in a month, as I have no Wii at the moment, so I've been just playing Melee on and off. (Not even dedicatedly.) Yesterday when I played Brawl with my friends, I was using Nair a lot more, and more efficiently too. After SHFFL so much in Melee, the pace of Fox's falling speed in Brawl was a lot easier to control for me. Or, at least I was able to pull more chains, and use Nair in situations I thought would have been to hard for me to use before.

It's weird, but taking a break from Brawl and applying different strategies from other games is very important to do once in a while.
lol, that has the opposite effect on me.

i hate brawl now, always chose it last of the 3 to play, and see melee as far superiour.
brawls only good for the mods.

sadly the only reason i post here now a days is cause of you guys : /
I've had too much bad expereance with all the bull **** in brawl, i can only see that aspect to it now..

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol, that has the opposite effect on me.

i hate brawl now, always chose it last of the 3 to play, and see melee as far superiour.
brawls only good for the mods.

sadly the only reason i post here now a days is cause of you guys : /
I've had too much bad expereance with all the bull **** in brawl, i can only see that aspect to it now..
1337 posts... too good

My freakin wii is acting up again T_T_T it worked for like 2 days and now it's failing after every match... why can't technology just work

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Uzi have you been to a brawl tournament where we wouldn't laugh at everyone but you if they said they were good?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I played a bunch of wifi games today for the first time in a long time.

Fox on wifi, oh my god.
He's not TOO bad until input lag ****s you up majorly, causing you to get gimped/suicide at extremely low percents.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

I wonder why that's his signature.

I'd show you guys the match of my Fox from last weekend BUT IT'S STILL NOT UPLOADED :mad:

I'm starting to think it never will be. :(

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Because Pikachu is **** sexy.
You scurreddd?

Good thing I only main him in Melee right? (:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
whatup dudes, been lurking here for ages and seconding fox, and finally decided to main fox instead of snake, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
let the newbie bashing commence.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
maybe back in like early 08' youd get picked on here,but the foxboards are sweethearts now..so welcome yar

DarkAura

Smash Lord
thanks for the love guys i appreciate it :D

OH and my summer school was cancelled yesterday so ill have more free time to make that video tutorial... however my wii has gone back to it's broken self so im gonna guy a refurbished one for like $80 so i can make this thing work

oh, and do you guys approve of my knowledge of fox enough that i can critique people...? (might even do a video critique here and there)

you're probably wondering why i asked that but i just don't like doing things without having the approval of superiors...

M@v

Subarashii!
^ This guy beat Tant. That made me happy. (I dont like Tant). Thats why I was happy when I wrecked him in winners.

btw happy bday aura!

Apollo$

Smash Ace
^ This guy beat Tant. That made me happy. (I dont like Tant). Thats why I was happy when I wrecked him in winners.

btw happy bday aura!

I know what you mean, he kinda give off the wrong vibe. Anyway if I catch you at the tournament we playin friendlies maybe a cheap money match

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Aww, sorry I left a bad impression.

M@V come to my home turf and play me and lets see how you do, ok? I wouldn't call going to game 3 getting wrecked...

Apollo, I really actually liked you, I didn't know you weren't real fond of me. Oh well, not trying to make enemies...

I'll beat both of you next time. Mark my words.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Aww, sorry I left a bad impression.

M@V come to my home turf and play me and lets see how you do, ok? I wouldn't call going to game 3 getting wrecked...

Apollo, I really actually liked you, I didn't know you weren't real fond of me. Oh well, not trying to make enemies...

I'll beat both of you next time. Mark my words.
I don't hate you, I just thought you got kinda pissed at me after some of those matches,
no hate here. name search getI also didn't mean to yawn at you because I was up until two the day before and sat in a car for four hours

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was just mad I came back and lost- I hate getting all the way back and then still losing it, I'm very non-clutch.

I'm very emotional when I play, you'll see me most excited/angry/depressed/sad after matches.

BTW: My background is Gray on smash blue so I see all your text lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So, i totally fell down the stairs and broke my toe/foot last night.

In brighter news, my new surround sound system is AWESOME.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
I was just mad I came back and lost- I hate getting all the way back and then still losing it, I'm very non-clutch.

I'm very emotional when I play, you'll see me most excited/angry/depressed/sad after matches.

BTW: My background is Gray on smash blue so I see all your text lol
I'm glad you understand, If make it to the next tournament I'll hang out with you and play some more friendlies.

let your emotions go during the match

Top Bottom