• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh i so forgot.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

i am proud to say that the CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

i beat a luigi in a 3 match set yesterday i was sooooooooo happy! i got complimented on my spacing of dtilt and fsmash v an ic's main too, im getting it back im so glad!

replays of the matches later, my friend has to upload em

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
It's finally here! Latioschu!

Download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9F9PU8W

Forever Zero and I have both worked on this chu and this is the best result we have. The forehead cannot be made cleaner because brawl stretches a tiny picture like hell to get it to fit. The words "LATIOS" are also mirrored on the other side of Pika's tail, but that can't be fixed either. What was able to be fixed has been done, and we're glad how it turned out for a first texture hack!

As you read this, I'm working on changing the colors of Latioschu into Latiaschu and Shiny Latiaschu!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh yeah, I forgot to comment on that: Lawrence, your Latiaschu texture was pretty good for a first attempt. Once you guys fix some of the minor things, I'll probably download & use it. =D

Pika don't have many great textures. :(
Pedobearchu! Man I love that one :laugh:

My Pika's improving and I'm starting to do pretty well.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yep, cldnt be better, def love how that one came out, shiny latias been my fav so far but this one is sexy as well

edit: i have to go do yardowrk for a few hours, ill be back to get the finished files when i get home zero, love the way these came out finally, go team zero squared! lol

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
LatiChu Mega Pack

Great News! I have finished the other two Latichus!

Not only that, but there is a SHINY version of LatiasChu!

LatiasChu and Shiny LatiasChu, as well as LatiosChu have all been added into a megapack, so you can download all three at once!

The file size is 12.0mb, and you get the .pcs file to use all three textures ingame, as well as the original .png images used to create the textures in Brawl Box. You also get the above screenshots and more, as well as some early beta testing lolz. (Sleepychu ftw XD)

(This megapack contains LatiosChu, LatiasChu and Shiny LatiasChu)

Download link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10751&Moderated=All

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the latias pikas came out great zero!
thanks for making them look good, my techniques past photoshop are fairly limited lol

edit: ussi, hope this pika works this time lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4BJSZGC

anyone who wants a pika with their tag on his tail: im making them for ppl who want em, they are all based off the same pika so no one wld get shortchanged, if u want a pika tell me the color (itll be white and the color of ur choice) and ill make u one with ur tag on the tail

dbl edit: ussi ive been messing with the headband, idk if ull like this one but tell me what u think (its .pac i forgot to convert it)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OE6XUL26

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah, Prime. Starting to get up there in years...when you considering retirement?
We can get you in a nice retirement home and make sure they take good care of you.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I just got my 3rd orgo chem exam back and got a one freaking HUNDRED! i'm so happy right now xD

EDIT: Happy birthday Prime!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have a good one, Prime.

=====

Why does Latiaschu have the name "Latias" on its tail?
I mean, if someone doesn't get the reference, they don't deserve to know what it is.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Happy birthday Prime-o ♥

@Fz and Zero: Good job! Textures look nice~♥ Ill make sure to add them to my future sd card for when project m comes out.
Are you going to upload them to the brawl vault?

Top Bottom