• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best program for converting FROM THP into other formats?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I want to convert THP videos to other formats. Does anyone know which is the best program for doing this? At the moment, Google is giving me nothing. The best I could find was a link which is now broken >_>'.

Re-edit: The program was only for bik files, not THP >_>'

Edit: Apparently, SUPER can do it O_O.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
No, SUPER can convert videos to serial JPG's, which then are converted to THP with THPConv. If you want to convert from THP, the only way I would know of is playing the video with the THP player in my thread, and then using some screen capture software to record it.

Or you could use a capture device and get it from your wii.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
No, SUPER can convert videos to serial JPG's, which then are converted to THP with THPConv. If you want to convert from THP, the only way I would know of is playing the video with the THP player in my thread, and then using some screen capture software to record it.

Or you could use a capture device and get it from your wii.
Believe it or not, super can convert THP into other formats. i was suprised when i tried with a normal brawl video and it worked.

576 x 416 is the original size of a brawl video, or at least the one i converted.

Top Bottom