• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
He will be new though so i won't be money matching him. I will see who has the bigger slice of cake out of the top 8 people who get cake and MM them for that slice of cake. Knowing most the smash members it probably would be eaten though by the time i go ask.

Pete278

Smash Lord
So, yeah, Mic won, Trav 2nd, playing Ganon and Bowser. 'Grats guys. I'll announce the second ZOMG Hitstun~ further ahead, so that more people can turn up, and Mic can defend his title properly, I think.

Alzi

Smash Master
I wonder how many people we will be getting this sunday.

20?

Alzi
Vlade
Corpse
Richard
Ghnasch
Bob
Graeme
Tsanomu
Rick
Travis
Pete
Mic
Toki
Alex
Glenn
MtGod
Marty

Hmm we will still reach 20 somehow.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Umm Alzi...? Toki isn't in Perth.

He's the pro Marth that beat me.

It's really lame how we couldn't play on Sunday at Tempest. I was looking forward to it. :(

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I've been contacted by PM form someone who has never made a post before who said he'd be here and would bring his Wii+Brawl, remember guys bring stuff, Bringing TV's is the hard part and a few others and I take care of that for you, it's not too difficult to bring a Wii so please do so.

Alzi

Smash Master
If anyone wants to get critiqued in real life and know what they are doing wrong then friendly me and ask me to rate and help out on ways you can improve.

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna get there tomorrow at about 9:30 so I can get a few friendlys in, cya all there. I can't supply a Wii, but I do have my two gamecube controllers if they're needed tomorrow by anyone.

ShadowLizard

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I am new to the Perth Brawl scene. Been signed up to the forums for a few years but kind of wondered off before I got a chance to post ">_> I met some of you at Supanova and the Connection Tour (won the first day). Can't wait to meet more of you to play some Brawl. I main Olimar. I can provide a small TV and a Wii (need to get more stickers XD).

Here are my main details to be added to the first page, I'll start to add everyone on msn.

Name: Brendan Robeson
Alias: ShadowLizard / Robeson
Msn: brendanrobeson@hotmail.com
Brawl main: Olimar
Brawl FC: 0002 - 6555 - 4493 / Robe
Dislikes: Asking to change controller set-up mid-game XD

See you all at the next meet-up!

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Doubles Results
1: Team Godot (Ric + Sam)
2: Haters everywhere (Alan + Andy)
3: Extreme Angst (Pete + Trav)
4: PK Fresh (Jesse + Marty)
5: Revenge of the Doom Cowboys (Bob + Graeme)
5: Demons of Amazing Horniness (Josh + Kareem)
7: Skillers (Sheriff + cpu)
7: Team Prodigy (Rasheed + Rick)

Single Results
1: Corpsecreate
2: Richard
3: Hobobloke
4: Vlade
5: Whatever you want
5: Hitlers butler
7: MTGod
7: Baconfingers
9: Rollx
9: Alzi
9: Marteh
9: Hoshi
13: Prodigy
13: Myxamatosis
13: Bsrk
13: Prodigy2.0
17: Tsunamo
17: Coles

MTGod

Smash Champion
Robeson... Leeming... I'm going to connect the dots and assume you know people called Louai and Sean???

Anyway, thanks for hosting Trav ^^ Twas good as always!!! (Got cake :D)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Good tourney today_ Welcome to all the new guys it was great to see you get involved_ Hope Coles and Tsunamo you both stick round for the next one_ Shad it's good to have you onboard, welcome to the scene_

EDIT: Can i get a confirmation on who played what character alongside number of entrants and entry fee_

ShadowLizard

Smash Rookie
Robeson... Leeming... I'm going to connect the dots and assume you know people called Louai and Sean???

Anyway, thanks for hosting Trav ^^ Twas good as always!!! (Got cake :D)
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Haha I do know Louai and Sean, good mates of mine. How do you know them? Perhaps I have also met you before :p

Alzi

Smash Master
I know who you are Shadow Lizard. ;)

And dammit Vlade why did you have to lose against Marteh that like screwed up my placing. :( lol.

Good tournament guys sorry i had to leave as captain during brawl- crews but i'm sure we won... hopefully. Will do shout outs once someone has a list of names.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Good tourney today_ Welcome to all the new guys it was great to see you get involved_ Hope Coles and Tsunamo you both stick round for the next one_ Shad it's good to have you onboard, welcome to the scene_

EDIT: Can i get a confirmation on who played what character alongside number of entrants and entry fee_
The stealer of money :metaknight:

Except I didn't steal any money this tournament lol

Top Bottom