• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Snake mostly, and Falcon against Marty :D

Man our matches were epic
Yeah I was so tempted to Falcon ditto you, but you actually play Falcon well :p

Our 3rd match was just awesome, dunno how my Marth lived up to 170% though...

Can't believe I lost to Marty :(

Good match man
Man I really shouldnt of won those, you let yourself slip imo.

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
Nice tourney today guys, I enjoyed it alot. Oh and welcome, Shads. Nice work on winning the first day of the tour. I hope I see you at future Brawl tourneys.
Good tourney today_ Welcome to all the new guys it was great to see you get involved_ Hope Coles and Tsunamo you both stick round for the next one_ Shad it's good to have you onboard, welcome to the scene_
Don't worry, I plan to stick around for the next one. ;D
Hopefully i'll be able to participate in alot more tourneys from now on. I'll probably bring my friend along next time so he can get into the scene aswell. ^^

Hater

Smash Ace
Doubles Results
1: Team Godot (Ric + Sam)
2: Haters everywhere (Alan + Andy)
3: Extreme Angst (Pete + Trav)
4: PK Fresh (Jesse + Marty)
5: Revenge of the Doom Cowboys (Bob + Graeme)
5: Demons of Amazing Horniness (Josh + Kareem)
7: Skillers (Sheriff + cpu)
7: Team Prodigy (Rasheed + Rick)

Single Results
1: Corpsecreate
2: Richard
3: Hobobloke
4: Vlade
5: Whatever you want
5: Hitlers butler
7: MTGod
7: Baconfingers
9: Rollx
9: Alzi
9: Marteh
9: Hoshi
13: Prodigy
13: Myxamatosis
13: Bsrk
13: Prodigy2.0
17: Tsunamo
17: Coles

WTF guyz ????????

Please ****ing explain nao !!!

Can i get a tio bracket post cos my head is exploding due to logic failure

MTGod

Smash Champion
Bob, I played Lucas for the overwhelming majority (only played Diddy in one match for singles)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Haha I do know Louai and Sean, good mates of mine. How do you know them? Perhaps I have also met you before :p
Quite possible - I was helping out at the Supanova Smash booth... I just remember being told late last week by those two to "Fear the Robeson" xD Coincidence???

@Buff: That was pretty much it :p Marty sent Vlade to Loser's early, which then screwed that side of Loser's up for Alzi, Pete, myself and Rick :p

ShadowLizard

Smash Rookie
Bob, I played Lucas for the overwhelming majority (only played Diddy in one match for singles)

Quite possible - I was helping out at the Supanova Smash booth... I just remember being told late last week by those two to "Fear the Robeson" xD Coincidence???

@Buff: That was pretty much it :p Marty sent Vlade to Loser's early, which then screwed that side of Loser's up for Alzi, Pete, myself and Rick :p

Yes fear the Robeson XD I asked Louai how he knows you and got this

"I met Prad in engineering, and then Prad introduced me to Jesse except Jesse already knew Sean from year 8 so I reintroduced Jesse to Sean and then we formed a 4 man vigilante squad and take down crime by night"

Small world XD We have all met somewhere along the line :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Tails come back to Hyrule with us. Melbourne is filled with wogs and theres so much crime and it's so lame there come back.

ShadowLizard when do you go to Sydney?

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
Woo'! My Budokai 3 collectors edition copy finally came in the mail, i've been waiting to get another copy of it for quite a long time.
How did my friend Tsunamo go?
Did he do Tails proud?
Haha.

Hey all.
Hey Tails, I tried to make you proud but alas I didn't. But fear not, I shall do better next tourney and work my way up the ranks!

Tails come back to Hyrule with us. Melbourne is filled with wogs.
That explains why I fitted in so much in Melbourne, especially at Lygon Street which is like wog central.

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Brendan: Indeed a small world xD

@Tails: I actually didn't get to talk to Tsunamo yesterday :O Seemed like he enjoyed himself though...

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Nice tsunamo, proud of you.

Alzi, I miss hyrule soo very much, but on my quest to death valley has me quite ocupied. I plan to vist perth again sometime this year, mainly for the brawlers, of course.

Its a **** life living by myself, but it was my choice.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lygon isnt wog central as such, but is very woggy indeed.
the suburb 'oakleigh' is definitely the most wog thing in melb. get it right perth :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Tibs and his bro are defiantly wog. Your bro grabs the connection tour girls like it's no tomorrow.

Attila: Yeah i've been playing mario for awhile now.

Connection tour girl: Aww how cute.

bam

tibs7

Smash Champion
eww no i hate being called a wog.
you're wog arent you alan. Alan is not a very wog name though mmmm

but yeah i dont know if he called her or not :S hes all talk no action.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Sounds like everyone else on the internet.

Anyways, aimed at anyone who played me, besides Alister (because my game fell to **** against you. I seriously dont know why I played so bad)
If you can remember at all..
What're some things I can fix up in my play, besides being a ******?

Alzi

Smash Master
Just space more. And work on shielding. You understand how to play certain characters well you just need to work on the way you shield and how to beat your opponent that's all. Otherwise everything else is good.

LOL if he didn't call back then omg your bro will lose his wog status he has. Even i would of called back if i got a connection tour girls number. But i don't own a mobile so i can't. *excuses :)* And no i'm not wog. Nova is super wog.

Also tibs change your avatar to this:

Suits you as your the only one who can wear a hat like that and hold a microphone with a speaker next to you without looking ******** in the east.

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah nova's a massive wog, he loves it.
your like the only wog i know without a mint mobile. tsk tsk disapointed alziiii.
didnt you say you were a ladies man? you give women your home number :S brooo, thats like not cool haha.

Alzi

Smash Master
I would just give them msn and lie and say my mobile is broken. ;)

Have you seen super wog on youtube? If you type in how to fight like a wog he's done a video it makes me lol. It reminds me of Nova when he grabs the broom and hits the boxing bag.

tibs7

Smash Champion
brooooooooooooo superwog is a beast, i love that kid.
i posted that vid a while back in the diddy thread, all the americans were like WTF LOL. mann those guys are so funny (the wogs).

alzi is wog nuff said

Alzi

Smash Master
Most my cousins in Sydney are exactly like that. Also watch wogs stuck in a lift. It's like the type of wogs who haven't hit puberty yet.

Anyway shout outs time:

1: Corpsecreate- You are amazing. I enjoy having friendlies with you because it's a big challenge trying to win at least one game. Every character you play so well.

2: Richard- Once you start to care about brawl you will seriously be beating Samuel daily. :p Good friendly we had before i had to go have my match.

3: Hobobloke- Good games in doubles. You are becoming a much better player and nice on 3rd placing man. Your spacing game has improved greatly as well.

4: Vlade- Those metaknight dittos we had were pretty awesome. Too bad you completely ***** me second game. :p I also want your TVC skills.

5: Whatever you want- Congrats on placing 5th Rick.;) We had some good friendlies your also improving btw keep it up. You play a cool falcon too.

5: Hitlers butler- Good games and good job knocking me out. You play a really good Diddy not yet tibs level but it soon will be. Tib's banana tree will soon die out while yours will keep growing. Also sorry for playing so **** in doubles. I think it was because i was sitting on the edge and coudn't see very well or because my eyes were blurring since it happens when i stare into the computer or t.v too much. Take it as a john for now for my terrible play in doubles. :p But we still did good.

7: MTGod- Our friendlies kept getting interrupted and sorry for saying no later on i forgot that we never completed our friendlies. But nice placing and your lucas is defiantly coming along nicely.

7: Baconfingers- wooo graeme. Funny man you are as usual. Nice snake as i was watching.

9: Rollx- Don't know who you are. :(
9: Alzi- TOON KNIGHT
9: Marteh- Hey marty. Good friendlies we had early in the day.

9: Hoshi- hiya josh

13: Prodigy- don't know who you are.
13: Myxamatosis- don't know who you are.

13: Bsrk- don't know oh wait i do. Nice Dk Brsk_ just always remeber even if you are falling behind with him you can catch up very quickly and win the match like you did first time against my toon link. Sorry for meta whoring and going port town aero drive. :p Your Dk needs some more work though which is understandable since you are just recently playing him. Although i did like sheik more.

13: Prodigy2.0- don't know

17: Tsunamo- Hey man you play a good Yoshi. Just make sure you never say i am going to get owned and stuff like that i said that one time to rick while vsing level 9 luigi and it beat me lol. Hope to see you at more tournaments.

17: Coles- Hey you seemed new as well hope you had fun at the tournament i'm sure Andy taut you some tricks or so in brawl.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I'll follow suit.

1: Corpsecreate- Congrats on winning as usual :p I didnt play against you I dont think.

2: Richard- Thanks for the friendlies my son, and thanks for the compliment on my falcon. Much appreciated.

3: Hobobloke- Good job on placing the **** on me in our set. I got ***** by your D3 and I didn't know what the hell I would pick against GnW.. So I just went ROB :/

4: Vlade- I played **** against you. nuff said. Also.. Dont be late to tournaments scrub

5: Technodeath - Good job on 5th, ***. L2NOTSUCKAGAINSTALISTER

5: Hitlers butler- Didnt get to play against you. RAGE.

7: MTGod- We didnt finish our Crazy Hat matches :( I would've really liked to play against you more.

7: Baconfingers- YOU DITCHED ME FOR BOB. DIE.

9: Rollx- Alzi, this here is Josh.

9: Alzi- Thanks for the friendlies earlier on mang :) Was good practice.

9: Marteh- **** MAN, OUR SET WAS SO EPIC. we needed them to be recorded.

9: Hoshi- Now, this is Kareem if I presume correctly? Ye?

13: Prodigy- Cant remember which one is Rasheed.

13: Myxamatosis- Sorry about the matches mang :/

13: Bsrk- DK Repazent.

13: Prodigy2.0- refer to Prodigy.

17: Tsunamo- Nice meeting you, was nice to sit down and play some matches against you. I personally see potential in you. Stick with Yoshi and improve. If that doesnt work for you, go MK.

17: Coles- I'm assuming you were the guy. Unlike the rest of the brawlers who wanna be the guy.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Nah, Rick, don't worry about it, it def. wasn't your fault I raged. I just need to calm myself down. I feel kinda stupid about it now, I thought might've made the scene look bad to Amy.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
@Rick, you need to learn to kill more :p, Marth shouldnt live to 170% with my awful DI. And it was pretty easy to see where you laid mines as Snake most the time.

Edit: Alzi, Rollx is Josh and Hoshi is Kareem

Pete278

Smash Lord
@Rick, you need to learn to kill more :p, Marth shouldnt live to 170% with my awful DI. And it was pretty easy to see where you laid mines as Snake most the time.

Edit: Alzi, Rollx is Josh and Hoshi is Kareem
AND MYXAMATOSIS IS PETE **** MARTY FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE WHY DON'T YOU **** :(.

Seriously though, <3 you Marty. Such clutch skills against Vlade.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol ****ing corpse's mines come out of no where. He uses mathmatical formula's with his mines.

Oh i was just about to say why isn't pete on that list. You are doing good pete in your play. You just need to speed it up a little. Your thinking sometimes is slow. Lol did you rage pete? We need more rage in our scene. Kane had the best rage i've seen in my life. It wasn't the angry type of rage it was the happy type of rage "WHY AM I SO BAD AT THIS GAME!".

Richard i don't get your post but man the abortion thread has some good memory's in it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
NvS Chess in the city!!!!!!!!! This Sunday, let's get our city run awn!!!

Meet at GTs Carillon @ 11AM, we'll have lunch, then start chessing at 1PM or summink...

Teams of 3, it will be...

****ing Simpsons Chess board, ch! If I can find it...

thatnicperson

Smash Rookie
New player

NEW PLAYER

Alias: Chulessmeat
Name: Nick Coles
Suburb: Kardinya
Msn: colesy_in_da_house@hotmail.com
Email: ncoles@live.com.au
Mains: Pikachu, Fox
Dislikes: Flo Rider :mad:

Hi, im nick :chuckle:

for those who dont know me, you may have of seen me at Where Starfox! 6
I'm been playing ssb for a long time but I now want to play competitively SO MAKE ME FEEL WELCOME :)
cheers,

- Btw, i'm a friend of andy from way back.
- Im a scrub, so feel free to troll how bad i am :p
- I would appreciate if some people could teach me the game, im sick of watching videos, real life help always seems to work much better

Alzi

Smash Master
Welcome Nick. Photography is indeed awesome. ahhh school tomorrow. Someone shoot me with something powerful.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
We need more rage in our scene
Uhh did you hear me vs Rick?
...I was raging hard, I mean after beating Alister I should of beaten Rick. /No offense.

And welcome Nick, from memory you were in my crew for Minus. And although we lost...Let it be known, you were the better scrub :p

Vlade

Social Outcast
Nick here are my tips on becoming the best brawl player, from easiest tip to hardest tip:

-Learn how to space your attacks and how to zone
-Learn the tech skill required for your character(s). This includes combos and advanced techniques that you may need to practice.
-Learn how to use every stage to its full potential, no matter what character you play.
-Learn how to play every character matchup in the game with your character(s).
-Learn how to use mindgames to its full potential.

If you can do all of the above then you should be pro in no time :D

Note: There's only like 5 people in the world tops who have probably mastered everything above :p (In other words, people who have reached the 'top professional' level)

Top Bottom