• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

ScorpionMaster

Banned via Warnings
My names Joshua and I've been playing this game for a couple of years and I just found out that they have tourneys for this old game. I want to attend as many as possible. I look forward to meeting all of you, I came to "dunks house" today and played smoke2jointz, Atlus, and Lovage. Sadly MaNg0 was playing World Of Warcraft and didn't want to play melee with me but thats ok :bee:

I was keeping up with Lovage and Smoke2jointz with my mario so I hope I get to play MaNg0 next time.

Is there any tournaments near burbank ? Id love to attend. THANKS GUY ^_^

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
ive heard of weirder stuff than a new guy breaking a rule he wasnt aware of

idk he can make a new account in like 2 weeks or whatever

ScorpEhDorp

Smash Rookie
Can someone explain to me please why I was banned? I didn't break any rules. Id appreciate it if it didn't happen again. ^_^ Thanks

Edit- Im not MaNg0, But thanks alot for the compliments.

Jun.

Smash Lord
What's your last name Joshua?

You should facebook people so you can meet more smashers around your area and around socal. derp

inb4 unknown mario player "Joshua" who ran a train through couple players in our Socal Power Ranking makes a fake facebook.

lol @ all these people ****ing in their pants

gotta admit a good Mario though.

Jun.

Smash Lord
your mom doesn't let you have a facebook but lets you post your location and play smash in person with essentially random people on a online board...

Scenario 1: If you're lying to your mom about your activity on the boards, you would have already made a facebook.

Scenario 2: Your initial banning without any fault upon reading your post activity, and the incredulous nature of a random mario keeping up with our power rankers adds to my belief that you are not who you say you are.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
your mom doesn't let you have a facebook but lets you post your location and play smash in person with essentially random people on a online board...

Scenario 1: If you're lying to your mom about your activity on the boards, you would have already made a facebook.

Scenario 2: Your initial banning without any fault upon reading your post activity, and the incredulous nature of a random mario keeping up with our power rankers adds to my belief that you are not who you say you are.

you mad

Top Bottom