• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So I was right!

it IS something you stand on for transportation.

I had this weird feeling that it was the name of one of the boards from sonic riders or something.

EDIT
Espy, what color is yours, mine is tan.

and funnily enough, I wanted Wedge to go next too.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Dunno who to vote for next :dizzy:

If you go to your user cp and change the layout of the site to smash blue, everyone DOES have a blue name.
fffff smartass lol.
(It's Classic Blue, not Smash Blue)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm sorry, I forgot all about this. Though I suppose since Wedge was out Sunday, having it out now will give everybody more time to ask questions than if I had done this saturday.

Having that said, I'm saving my questions for later. I'm so tired right now, and I don't feel like being the first guy since I may get somebody else's out of the way first.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wedge's profile:

Name: Ethan
Residence: West Deptford, NJ (South Jersey)
Race: Eurpean descent

Tails' questions:

What was your inspiration for picking up Sonic/Scourge as your main?

Eh. I hate being slow. I had enough of being somewhat slower than the other characters as a Roy main in melee >_> (I had like a million mains but finally settled on Roy because I had the most potential with him) and I had a lot more fun when I played Falcon in melee due to the speed. Plus I'm a giant Sonic fan.. and Scourge was my fav character in the comics. So yeah. That's it.

What was your reaction when Sonic was first announced in Brawl?

"Oh wow, this should be great!" Boy was I wrong.

What are your top 3 favorite Sonic characters in the series?

1. Scourge
2.Metal Sonic
3. Espio

With the announcement of the new Sonic voice actor, what is your opinion on the changes? Do you think he’ll do better than Jason?

I don't really care about the voice acting as long as the game doesn't suck ****. I'm sure he'll do fine though.

Do you currently read any of the Sonic Archie comic book series?

Currently? Naww. Haven't read them in a few months because the comic book store by me stopped selling them. I have a ****load of 'em though and reread them sometime. At least 200 Sonic comics.

If Sonic wasn’t in Brawl, what character would you main?

Falcon or Falco. Probably Falco for tournament purposes but I'd use some falcon in tourney too. I already use falcon for LTs and I am trying to learn some more with him.

As I ask everyone else, if you were on the planning committee for making Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic or any of the other characters? What characters would you add into the series and what characters would you remove?

Sonic would be quicker and have a better HA with less startup/ending time. I'd also make his dair or fair the axe kick from Sonic Battle. And make his tilts a little better. Possibly make dash attack a forward roll-thingy like in SA2B. I'd add Megaman in brawl just because I think he deserves it. *shrug* And I'd remove Olimar.

Which Sonic cartoon series did you prefer the most?

SatAM. All the others were so horrid I couldn't even bare to watch. I mean, SatAM wasn't great either but it was better than the others.

If you were giving the option to pick any super power ability, what would it be?

Is IRL Spindash a super power? Lmao. Sounds legit to me. If not I'd probably want teleportation. I can't drive yet, so that'd be ideal.

Do you like French toast?

YES I LIKE FRENCH TOAST!

What was your favorite Sonic game in the old school series and the new school series?

Old school S3&K. I spent a good year or so of my life playing that game lmao. ****ing. Amazing.
Newschool? SA2B. S3&K/SA2B tied for the best sonic games IMO. Or maybe that's just because I wasted so much time on them.

Overall, what is your all time favorite Sonic game?

S3&K/SA2B.

What was your least favorite Sonic game that you played?

All of the handheld sonic games besides Battle I absolutely despised.

What is your favorite Sonic song?

His World, both the original version and the remix by Reid Slaughter. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-JboTN6P70)

What is your favorite Crush 40 song?

Live and Learn.

Which version of “It Doesn’t Matter,” “Believe in Myself,” and “Unknown from M.E.” did you prefer?

Idgaf.

What changes would you do to Green Hill Zone in Brawl to make it a legal stage?

No walkoff blastzones. Umm wait let me grab a picture of how I'd design it.

*Going to get picture later. School/Internet Explorer are terrible.*

The cieling at the top would be higher tho. And yeah. That's it.

As of right now, how far are you with the community combo video?

The second trailer marked the 50% spot.

I’m planning to create a new combo video of UNLV Smash (my college smash group), what recommendation do you have for me to create a better combo video?

Try to get music that's either really chill but still sounds good, or get intense music. Try to make the combo video flow with the beat of the music to make it more... I don't know what to call it lol. It just helps the flow of it. Also, don't overdo it with angles. I was messing around with them in the first trailer and it looked horrid.

Have you ever been on an Alexander Dennis Enviro 500?

Excuse me? Oh those bus things? Naww. I haven't.

If you can be any Sonic character, who would it be?

Mean green himself. Scourge baby. All hail the king

-Do you have a Sonic collection other than video games? If so, what is your favorite item?

[He never did answer this one...]

Where did your game name come from?

Lol long story. My hair. It's been spiked up ever since Kindergarden and I never change my hairstyle unless I'm wearing a hat. I even dyed it Green once for Halloween lol. Looked kinda Scourge-ey. Anyway, I was playing Tennis and one of my coaches was like "****, how would you describe his hair?" And they settled on "wedge" to be the word that described the shapes my hair was in. And then I got called Wedge. *shrug.*

-Have you ever played a UFO Catcher before?

Nope. Can't say that I have.

What Sonic character would you remove from the series if you had that option?

Sonic.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRR.

If you could be any Sonic character, who would it be and why?

You already asked this >_> Scourge ofc. He's da king. Da lord. He got dem powurzz dat u kno nuthin about. Don't mess with the king.
[another image]

What characters do you play Melee?

Roy, Falcon, Doc, Ganon. Main Roy. I quit him for Doc for awhile, but wound up going back to Roy. I just have a lot of fun with him.

If you can attend any game show, what show would you attend?

Ninja Warrior. That show is ****ing beast. Plus, I'd get to go to Japan, which is a place I've always wanted to go.

What is your favorite match up with Sonic?

Umm.. Ganon because he's easy? xD I also consider myself an expert on the falco matchup, not to toot my own horn. It's not that it's easy, I'm just good at it :3

What animes and/or manga are you into right now?

Recently I haven't found many that interest me. I was thinking of finishing Soul Eater which I never did get around to. Kurohime I've started recently. I can't find some of the volumes so yeah >_>. If you want something a little extra. The top 10 anime/manga that I watched/read are (in no specific order):
1. Death Note
2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
3. Naruto
4. Ichigo 100%
5. Chobits
6. Rosario + Vampire
7. DB/DBZ
8. Akagi
9. Kurohime
10. GinTama

What video games do you like to play for fun other than Smash or Sonic games?

Street Fighter games, MvC2, Blacklight: Tango Down, CoD (altho im hating CoD games lately =_=), uh.. I don't know what else. Lol. Oh. MEGAMAN.

Do you/have you enter any other video game or card game tournaments?

Err... Not that I remember.

Do you attend any Anime conventions?

I'd like to attempt to but naww. I haven't yet. My somewhat-of-a-girlfriend is a cosplay singer, so maybe I'll attend one of her upcoming events. They usaully have brawl tourneys, so I'll make some free $ as well

Do you like chili dogs?

Somewhat?

Do you have any methods to keep calm during a tournament match?

Remember that it's just a game and that even if I **** up, it doesn't matter. So what if a ton of people judge me for losing and having a bad placing? It's a game *****. A gaaaame.

If you had to teach a brand new Sonic main, what techniques would you teach that person?

Spin cancels, ASC/ ASCSC, Spindash footstool first. Then I'd work on other shizz later.

Have you had times that you wanted to quit Sonic or Brawl straight up?

Oh of course. I was mad last sunday after placing like.. 13th of 17. >_> It really sucked. But then I realized.. it's not like I played horribly. I got gayed by a tourney with no ledge grab limit and having to face ADHD round 2 in winners. So I'm sticking with it.
There was a small time period where I kind of quit Sonic for Falco/Wario but that's over now. *pockets his falco and wario*

What do you like to do on your free time?

Make sprite animations. Play tennis. Sing. Act. Break dance. Etc.

Do you collect expired bus passes and/or transfers?

...No? Why?

Do you have a Pikachu plushie?

I did but I gave it to my girl. >_>

If you can travel anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?

Umm... inb4beingcalledaweaboo... Japan. Because I'm just really interested in Japanese culture. They have a ton of cool **** you can't get in the U.S.

Have you ever seen an episode of the current version of “Let’s Make a Deal”?

Nope. Don't plan to either.

What is your favorite Sonic stage?

SA2B: Final Rush.

XLR8TION's questions:

How do you feel about sonic as a character on brawl?

He's a widely underestimated character. I surprise people all the time with him, as do others I see. I believe there's still some info we don't know about Sonic, so we have to keep looking for **** until the end of time. Lol.

Steak or chilli dogs?

Steak. Filet mignon. Medium. With a bottle of A1 on the side.

Yesterday you said you thinking about dropping Scourge for falcon, have you decided yet. If the answer is yes, Why?

Loooool. I was trolling Speed and the Falcon mains at their xat. You blew my cover. Fgt. >_> jk

Now obviously theres gonna be another Smash Bros game in the future(or maybe not, idk). What new characters do you think should appear other than Scourge?

I think Knuckles would do really well in a smash game, as would Shadow. Megaman should be in, Ray Mk I/II/III should be in definitely. I'm a giant custom robo fan. Bowser Jr. Should be in, as should Toad. I have a whole ****ing giant list. Too long to tell now.

What type of music do you listen to?

Rap, rock, etc. I like ludacris a LOT, and I'm also a fan of.. well most rock. The old Gunz 'n Roses for example. Err... I listen to pretty much any rap/rock as long as it isn't.. *shudders*.. lil' wayne. Or something like his. I'm sorry but I can't sit and listen to "AY ***** **** YO **** CUZ MY *****S IN THE HOOD GONNA GET IT IN GOOD GONNA **** YO *** TILL THE SUN DON'T SHINE" level of excessive profanity. I mean it makes no sense. Sounds like the ***** has ****ing touretz.

Hows life treating ya?

Good.

Have you been to any offline tournies in your state recently or at all?

I was inactive for awhile. And when I did get a bit of offline practice it was like once a month. Online I generally refuse to go Sonic/Scourge and pick Falcon/Falco. No johns, I placed horribly due to lack of practice. But I found out I live near Chimpakt so we may be able to start practicing more often. Thank god. Maybe I can do away with having to rely on wifi for practice.
At the tourney I placed 13th/17 >_> played Loaf's falco round 1, 2-0'd him. Then had to play ADHD.. I got 2-0'd >_< Then came Chibo. I almost won it, but due to inexperience with heavily planky players I got pretty much timed out game 3. He had a 20% lead (he was at like 130% and I was at around 150%?) and was able to plank my *** off due to no ledge grab limits at his tourneys. Which is kinda a pain in the ***. However, it got down to 5 seconds and he was floating above the stage, I almost killed him with a clutch spring uair but it didn't turn out as planned and he nair'd me out of it, killing me with 2 seconds left on the clock. Oh well >_> I'm thinking of MM-ing him next time I see him. I think I can win it if I practice more but hey, anything can happen.
I actually got a sexy kill on him on PS1 game 2 he was planking and I read his jump up from the ledge, planted a spring under him and bair'd him out of it. Can't believe he fell for it. No offense to him though. Well-played set.

Do you like pie?

But of course!

Excel's questions:

1. Why haven't you uploaded my replays to Youtube?

Shut up fgt.

2.Why am I STILL without my Sonic texture?

Shut up fgt.

3. Why does it take you so long to do stuff? (Textures, replays, CCV trailer part 2, etc.)

1. Shut up fgt. 2. Shut up fgt. 3. Finished.
<333333333333333 nohomo.

KIDGoggles' questions:

What do you do when you play a tourney match on a Wii that doesnt have a Scourge texture?

I still use Green color Sonic. Or if they have Metal Sonic I'll go with that. Metal da bess after Scourge.

Who is your favorite Sonic? To troll and to watch.

Favorite Sonic to troll? Speed. To watch? I enjoy Muhsoce's videos and Espy's. X's... I really don't like watching. No offense to him, he plays great. I just really dislike his playstyle.

Where you get your swagg from?

My hair and my sneaks. It all comes from the hair n****. And deez shoes right hurr:

[Once again, a missing image should go here.]

When you gonna be on your regions PR, the rest of us are....

When I get active enough to go to enough tournies/smashfests to be practiced and get decent wins.

What do you do when youre not playing smash?

Dates. Tennis. Basketball. Hip hop/ break dancing. Theater. Etc.

SoniKupo's questions:

When did you start getting into texture hacking?

Umm, right around the time ]EE[ died. sad time, but it was a little after that and in the era when stack smash was actually a good team lmao.

What was your first texture?

Do I still have pics of it? Let me check.

[Still another image...]

I have one. That horrid mario texture? That was my first.

What other games do you play?

Already answered this question.

MC Hammer vs Sonic - Can't Touch This Battery or Michael Jackson vs Sonic - Smooth Icecap?

You'll find this out when you watch the CCV. One of these songs is in there (smirk)

What is it that Karen had first, Mark had last, Paul never had, and Lucy Locket lost when she married Peter Piper?
Riddle lul

The letter "K." B**** plz. Obvious ****. (Am I right? If not I will feel like an idiot >_>)

ANMist's questions:

Have you played X, both of you do alot of ASC so I'm thinking you might know him well.

Naww I haven't. I'd like to play X, but I don't think I could take the Sonic ditto seriously. ASC is one of my favorite things to do because there are so many options out of it. That's why I use it so often.

Why do you have the letter X at the end of you're name? When I first saw you're account I had a false impression that you were actually X.

Well originally I tried "WEDGE" which was taken. Then I tried "Wedginator" which was also taken. So I settled on "WedginatorX" after asking my little cousin for a random letter of the alphabet *shrug*

Do you really like Scrouge that much more than Sonic that you mostly (if not always) have Scrouge texture hacks on?

Why yes. Yes I do.

Thank you very much for your time.

No problem! Just wanna say thanks to subbing to me dude! If you ever have any questions for me, feel free to ask. That goes for everyone. =D

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Okay Wedge, here are my questions...once again some will be repeats

-What was your inspiration for picking up Sonic/Scourge as your main?

-What was your reaction when Sonic was first announced in Brawl?

-What are your top 3 favorite and least favorite Sonic characters in the series?

-With the announcement of the new Sonic voice actor, what is your opinion on the changes? Do you think he’ll do better than Jason?

-Do you currently read any of the Sonic Archie comic book series?

-If Sonic wasn’t in Brawl, what character would you main?

-As I ask everyone else, if you were on the planning committee for making Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic or any of the other characters? What characters would you add into the series and what characters would you remove?

-Which Sonic cartoon series did you prefer the most?

-If you were giving the option to pick any super power ability, what would it be?

-Do you like French toast?

-What was your favorite Sonic game in the old school series and the new school series?

-Overall, what is your all time favorite Sonic game?

-What was your least favorite Sonic game that you played?

-What is your favorite Sonic song?

-What is your favorite Crush 40 song?

-Which version of “It Doesn’t Matter”, “Believe in Myself”, and “Unknown from M.E.” did you prefer?

-What changes would you do to Green Hill Zone in Brawl to make it a legal stage?

-As of right now, how far are you with the community combo video?

-I’m planning to create a new combo video of UNLV Smash (my college smash group), what recommendation do you have for me to create a better combo video?

-Have you ever been on an Alexander Dennis Enviro 500?

-If you can be any Sonic character, who would it be?

-Do you have a Sonic collection other than video games? If so, what is your favorite item?

-Where did your game name come from?

-What Sonic character would you remove from the series if you had that option?

-If you could be any Sonic character, who would it be and why?

-What characters do you play Melee?

-If you can attend any game show, what show would you attend?

-What is your favorite match up with Sonic?

-What animes and/or manga are you into right now?

-What video games do you like to play for fun other than Smash or Sonic games?

-Do you/have you enter any other video game or card game tournaments?

-Do you attend any Anime conventions?

-Do you like chili dogs?

-Do you have any methods to keep calm during a tournament match?

-If you had to teach a brand new Sonic main, what techniques would you that person?

-Have you had times that you wanted to quit Sonic or Brawl straight up?

-What do you like to do on your free time?

-Do you collect expired bus passes and/or transfers?

-Do you have a Pikachu plushie?

-If you can travel anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?

-Have you ever seen an episode of the current version of “Let’s Make a Deal”?

-What is your favorite Sonic stage?

I'll edit this if I think of some more questions.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Ok Wedge, i'll give it a shot.

Steak or chilli dogs?

Yesterday you said you thinking about dropping scourge for falcon, have you decided yet. If the answer is yes, Why?

Now obviously theres gonna be another Smash Bros game in the future(or maybe not, idk). What new characters do you think should appear other than scourge?

Hows life treating ya?

Do you like pie?

ill edit this post when i think of more.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what do you do when you play a tourney match on a wii that doesnt have a scourge texture?

whos your favorite sonic? to troll and to watch

where you get your swagg from?

when you gonna be on your regions PR, the rest of us are....

what do you do when youre not playing smash?

thats all for now I suppose

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
hello people, I want to ask wedge a few stuff since I see his vids and subscribed to him in youtube.

1) Have you played X, both of you do alot of ASC so I'm thinking you might know him well.

2) Why do you have the letter X at the end of you're name? When I first saw you're account I had a false impression that you were actually X.

3) Do you really like scrouge that much more than sonic that you mostly (if not always) have scrouge texture hacks on.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
WEDGE:
Name: Ethan (not disclosing last name)
Residence: West Deptford, NJ (South Jersey)
Race: The ****ing blackest white boy you'll ever meet. (Italian/German/Irish mix ftw)

Okay Wedge, here are my questions...once again some will be repeats

-What was your inspiration for picking up Sonic/Scourge as your main?
Eh. I hate being slow. I had enough of being somewhat slower than the other characters as a Roy main in melee >_> (i had like a million mains but finally settled on roy because i had the most potential with him) and i had a lot more fun when I played falcon in melee due to the speed. plus i'm a giant sonic fan.. and scourge was my fav character in the comics. so yeah. that's it.

-What was your reaction when Sonic was first announced in Brawl?
"Oh wow, this should be great!" Boy was I wrong.

-What are your top 3 favorite and least favorite Sonic characters in the series?
1. Scourge
2.Metal Sonic
3. Espio

-With the announcement of the new Sonic voice actor, what is your opinion on the changes? Do you think he’ll do better than Jason?
I don't really care about the voice acting as long as the game doesn't suck ****. I'm sure he'll do fine though.

-Do you currently read any of the Sonic Archie comic book series?
Currently? Naww. Haven't read them in a few months because the comic book store by me stopped selling them. I have a ****load of em tho and reread them sometime. At least 200 sonic comics.

-If Sonic wasn’t in Brawl, what character would you main?
Falcon or Falco. Probably Falco for tournament purposes but I'd use some falcon in tourney too. I already use falcon for LTs and am tryna learn some more with him.

-As I ask everyone else, if you were on the planning committee for making Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic or any of the other characters? What characters would you add into the series and what characters would you remove?
Sonic would be quicker and have a better HA with less startup/ending time. I'd also make his dair or fair the axe kick from Sonic Battle. And make his tilts a little better. Possibly make dash attack a forward roll-thingy like in SA2B. I'd add Megaman in brawl just because I think he deserves it. *shrug* And I'd remove olimar.

-Which Sonic cartoon series did you prefer the most?
SatAM. All the others were so horrid I couldn't even bare to watch. I mean, SatAM wasn't great either but it was better than the others.

-If you were giving the option to pick any super power ability, what would it be?
Is IRL spindash a super power? Lmao. Sounds legit to me. If not I'd probably want teleportation. I can't drive yet, so that'd be ideal.

-Do you like French toast?
YES I LIKE FRENCH TOAST!

-What was your favorite Sonic game in the old school series and the new school series?
Old school S3&K. I spent a good year or so of my life playing that game lmao. ****ing. Amazing.
Newschool? SA2B. S3&K/SA2B tied for the best sonic games IMO. Or maybe that's just cuz i wasted so much time on them :laugh:

-Overall, what is your all time favorite Sonic game?
S3&K/SA2B

-What was your least favorite Sonic game that you played?
All of the handheld sonic games besides battle i absolutely despised.

His World, both the original version and the remix by Reid Slaughter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-JboTN6P70)

Live and Learn.

-Which version of “It Doesn’t Matter”, “Believe in Myself”, and “Unknown from M.E.” did you prefer?
Idgaf.

-What changes would you do to Green Hill Zone in Brawl to make it a legal stage?
No walkoff blastzones. Umm wait let me grab a pic of how I'd design it.

The cieling at the top would be higher tho. And yeah. That's it.

-As of right now, how far are you with the community combo video?
The second trailer marked the 50% spot.

-I’m planning to create a new combo video of UNLV Smash (my college smash group), what recommendation do you have for me to create a better combo video?
Try to get music that's either really chill but still sounds good, or get intense music. Try to make the combo video flow with the beat of the music to make it more.. iuno what to call it lol. It just helps the flow of it. Also, don't overdo it with angles. I was messing around with them in the first trailer and it looked horrid.

-Have you ever been on an Alexander Dennis Enviro 500?
Excuse me? Oh those bus things? Naww. I haven't.

-If you can be any Sonic character, who would it be?
Mean green himself. Scourge baby. All hail the king

-Where did your game name come from?
Lol long story. My hair. It's been spiked up ever since kindergarden and I never change my hairstyle unless I'm wearing a hat. I even dyed it green once for halloween lol. Looked kinda scourge-ey. Anyway, I was playing tennis and one of my coaches was like "****, how would you describe his hair?" And they settled on "wedge" to be the word that described the shapes my hair was in. And then I got called wedge. *shrug.*

Nope. Can't say that I have.

-What Sonic character would you remove from the series if you had that option?
Sonic.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRR.

-If you could be any Sonic character, who would it be and why?
You already asked this >_> Scourge ofc. He's da king. Da lord. He got dem powurzz dat u kno nuthin about. Don't mess with the king.

-What characters do you play Melee?
Roy, Falcon, Doc, Ganon. Main Roy. I quit him for Doc for awhile, but wound up going back to Roy. I just have a lot of fun with him.

-If you can attend any game show, what show would you attend?
Ninja Warrior. That show is ****ing beast. Plus, I'd get to go to Japan, which is a place I've always wanted to go.

-What is your favorite match up with Sonic?
Umm.. Ganon because he's easy? xD I also consider myself an expert on the falco matchup, not to toot my own horn. It's not that it's easy, I'm just good at it :3

-What animes and/or manga are you into right now?
Recently I haven't found many that interest me. I was thinking of finishing Soul Eater which I never did get around to. Kurohime I've started recently. I can't find some of the volumes so yeah >_>. If you want something a little extra. The top 10 anime/manga that I watched/read are (in no specific order):
1. Death Note
2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
3. Naruto
4. Ichigo 100%
5. Chobits
6. Rosario + Vampire
7. DB/DBZ
8. Akagi
9. Kurohime
10. GinTama

-What video games do you like to play for fun other than Smash or Sonic games?
Street Fighter games, MvC2, Blacklight: Tango Down, CoD (altho im hating CoD games lately =_=), uh.. Iuno what else. Lol. Oh. MEGAMAN.

-Do you/have you enter any other video game or card game tournaments?
Err.. not that I remember.

-Do you attend any Anime conventions?
I'd like to attempt to but naww. I haven't yet. My somewhat-of-a-girlfriend is a cosplay singer, so maybe I'll attend one of her upcoming events. And they usaully have brawl tourneys, so I'll make some free $ as well :p

-Do you like chili dogs?
Somewhat?

-Do you have any methods to keep calm during a tournament match?
Remember that it's just a game and that even if I **** up, it doesn't matter. So what if a ton of people judge me for losing and having a bad placing? It's a game *****. A gaaaame.

-If you had to teach a brand new Sonic main, what techniques would you that person?
*Would you teach that person?
Spin cancels, ASC/ ASCSC, spindash footstool first. Then I'd work on other shizz later.

-Have you had times that you wanted to quit Sonic or Brawl straight up?
Oh of course. I was mad last sunday after placing like.. 13th of 17. >_> It really sucked. But then I realized.. it's not like I played horribly. I got gayed by a tourney with no ledge grab limit and having to face ADHD round 2 in winners. So I'm sticking with it.
There was a small time period where I kind of quit sonic for falco/wario but that's over now. *pockets his falco and wario*

-What do you like to do on your free time?
Make sprite animations. Play tennis. Sing. Act. Break dance. Etc.

-Do you collect expired bus passes and/or transfers?
..No? Why?

-Do you have a Pikachu plushie?
I did but I gave it to my girl >_>

-If you can travel anywhere around the world, where would it be and why?
Umm.. inb4beingcalledaweaboo.. Japan. Because I'm just really interested in Japanese culture. And they have a ton of cool **** you can't get in the U.S.

-Have you ever seen an episode of the current version of “Let’s Make a Deal”?
Nope. Don't plan to either.

-What is your favorite Sonic stage?
SA2B: Final Rush.

I'll edit this if I think of some more questions.
Ok Wedge, i'll give it a shot.

He's a widely underestimated character. I surprise people all the time with him, as do others I see. I believe there's still some info we don't know about Sonic, so we have to keep looking for **** until the end of time. Lol.

Steak or chilli dogs?
Steak. Filet mignon. Medium. With a bottle of A1 on the side.

Yesterday you said you thinking about dropping scourge for falcon, have you decided yet. If the answer is yes, Why?
Loooool. I was trolling speed and the falcon mains at their xat. You blew my cover. Fgt. >_> jk

Now obviously theres gonna be another Smash Bros game in the future(or maybe not, idk). What new characters do you think should appear other than scourge?
I think knuckles would do really well in a smash game, as would shadow. Megaman should be in, Ray Mk I/II/III should be in definitely. I'm a giant custom robo fan :) Bowser Jr. Should be in, as should toad. I have a whole ****ing giant list. Too long to tell now.

Rap, rock, etc. I like ludacris a LOT, and I'm also a fan of.. well most rock. The old Gunz 'n Roses for example. Err.. I listen to pretty much any rap/rock as long as it isn't.. *shudders*.. lil' wayne. Or something like his. I'm sorry but I can't sit and listen to "AY ***** **** YO **** CUZ MY *****S IN THE HOOD GONNA GET IT IN GOOD GONNA **** YO *** TILL THE SUN DON'T SHINE" level of excessive profanity. I mean it makes no sense. Sounds like the ***** has ****ing touretz.

Hows life treating ya?
Good :chuckle:

I was inactive for awhile. And when I did get a bit of offline practice it was like once a month. Online i generally refuse to go sonic/scourge and pick falcon/falco. No johns, I placed horribly due to lack of practice. But I found out I live near Chimpakt so we may be able to start practicing more often. Thank god. Maybe I can do away with having to rely on wifi for practice.
At the tourney I placed 13th/17 >_> played Loaf's falco round 1, 2-0'd him. Then had to play ADHD.. I got 2-0'd >_< Then came Chibo. I almost won it, but due to inexperience with heavily planky players I got pretty much timed out game 3. He had a 20% lead (he was at like 130% and I was at around 150%?) and was able to plank my *** off due to no ledge grab limits at his tourneys. Which is kinda a pain in the ***. However, it got down to 5 seconds and he was floating above the stage, I almost killed him with a clutch spring uair but it didn't turn out as planned and he nair'd me out of it, killing me with 2 seconds left on the clock. Oh well >_> I'm thinking of MM-ing him next time I see him. I think I can win it if I practice more but hey, anything can happen.
I actually got a secksy kill on him :chuckle: on ps1 game 2 he was planking and I read his jump up from the ledge, planted a spring under him and bair'd him out of it. Can't believe he fell for it :p No offense to him though. Well-played set.

Do you like pie?
But of course!

ill edit this post when i think of more.
1. Why haven't you uploaded my replays to Youtube?
Shut up fgt.
2.Why am I STILL without my Sonic texture?
Shut up fgt.
3. Why does it take you so long to do stuff? (Textures, replays, CCV trailer part 2, etc.)
1. Shut up fgt. 2. Shut up fgt. 3. Finished.
<333333333333333 nohomo.

what do you do when you play a tourney match on a wii that doesnt have a scourge texture?
I still use green color sonic. Or if they have metal sonic i'll go with that. Metal da bess after scourge.

whos your favorite sonic? to troll and to watch
Favorite sonic to troll? Speed. To watch? I enjoy Muhsoce's videos and Espy's. X's.. I really don't like watching. No offense to him, he plays great. I just really dislike his playstyle.

where you get your swagg from?
My hair and my sneaks. It all comes from the hair n****. And deez shoes right hurr:

when you gonna be on your regions PR, the rest of us are....
When I get active enough to go to enough tournies/smashfests to be practiced and get decent wins.

what do you do when youre not playing smash?
Dates. Tennis. Basketball. Hip hop/ break dancing. Theater. Etc.
thats all for now I suppose
When did you start getting into texture hacking?
Umm, right around the time ]EE[ died. sad time :( but it was a little after that and in the era when stack smash was actually a good team lmao.

What was your first texture?
Do I still have pics of it? Let me check.

I have one. That horrid mario texture? That was my first.

What other games do you play?
Already answered this question.

MC Hammer vs Sonic - Can't Touch This Battery
or Michael Jackson vs Sonic - Smooth Icecap?
You'll find this out when you watch the CCV. One of these songs is in there (smirk)

What is it that Karen had first, Mark had last, Paul never had, and Lucy Locket lost when she married Peter Piper? Riddle lul
The letter "K." B**** plz. Obvious ****. (Am I right? If not imma feel like an idiot >_>)

That's all I can think of for now.
hello people, I want to ask wedge a few stuff since I see his vids and subscribed to him in youtube.

1) Have you played X, both of you do alot of ASC so I'm thinking you might know him well.
Naww I haven't. I'd like to play X, but I don't think I could take the sonic ditto seriously. :dizzy: ASC is one of my favorite things to do because there are so many options out of it. That's why I use it so often.

2) Why do you have the letter X at the end of you're name? When I first saw you're account I had a false impression that you were actually X.
Well originally I tried "WEDGE" which was taken. Then I tried "Wedginator" which was also taken. So I settled on "WedginatorX" after asking my little cousin for a random letter of the alphabet *shrug*

3) Do you really like scrouge that much more than sonic that you mostly (if not always) have scrouge texture hacks on.
Why yes. Yes I do.

No problem! Just wanna say thanks to subbing to me dude! If you ever have any questions for me, feel free to ask. That goes for everyone. =D

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
MC Hammer vs Sonic - Can't Touch This Battery or Michael Jackson vs Sonic - Smooth Icecap?
I think I know which one already.

What is it that Karen had first, Mark had last, Paul never had, and Lucy Locket lost when she married Peter Piper? Riddle lul
The letter "K." B**** plz. Obvious ****. (Am I right? If not imma feel like an idiot >_>)
Yeah you're right. I should've picked a harder riddle *******.

@Pic: Wayy better first texture than mine lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You don't like SatAm.
I'm want you dead. I want your head on a silver platter.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By the way, Kinzer, you should edit your first post with the links to the interviewer's post that answers the questions.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
By the way, Kinzer, you should edit your first post with the links to the interviewer's post that answers the questions.
Yes, I suppose I can get that done after I make this post. Forgive me, I've been stuck up on playing so much WoW and Hisoutensoku that I haven't had much will to do anything except keep this thread rolling. Now that I'm not doing either though, I'll get that done, and start the new voting process while I'm at it.

sorry for the typo Wedge. I was typing your questions out like around 11pm at night just a few days before Kinzer open up the questions for you. Also I'm just too lazy to proof read.
You mean a few moments? No wait nevermind, you just had them ready, you were only waiting for me to update the thread (title >_>).

I think I'll vote for Kupo this time around.

Edit: Alright people, I've finally updated the OP... somewhat. It only has Espy's full interview at this moment, but I didn't want to go overboard because I fear I may have messed up somewhere and I could've missed it/them. If anybody notices something omitted, improperly formatted, or something added that shouldn't have been, please let me know and I'll fix that. I'll get to everybody else's soon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I feel bad that I know exactly who it is in Kupo's avy.

Also, why DJ? He doesn't even play anymore. :p
I vote for Speed, since no one has yet.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lol wait nvm I change my vote to speed. Only because I'm sure he wouldn't want to do it. And so I can ask him questions he wouldn't want to answer.
...You do realize that if people wanted to, they could just not answer some questions, or I hope this won't be the case, deny the interview? :/

Anyway, I'll fix the tally later tomorrow. I'm tired right now. I wonder if anybody will be awake to read this post at this time though...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Okay, let's get this thread back on track. Sorry about that, I spent the weekend in Texas.

This time around it's Speed. I'll give everybody a week or so to ask questions, maybe even until next weekend since I was a bit slow on the dart.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Speed's profile:

Name: Marquez Gray
Residence: District Heights, MD
Race: African American

Tails' questions:

-Who help you improve your Sonic to the point where your gamestyle is today?

The Sonic boards as a whole. I try to talk with a lot of the Sonic mains, with any chance I can get. I like to compare notes and see how they interpret the situations and how to react. I honestly can say I'd be worse if I never really met or talked to any of you guys... you all were a big help. The guides, the MU's, the little things here and there.

-What inspires you to main Sonic?

The old being a huge fan of Sonic thing. The first game I played was Sonic 1, and I liked the color Blue. I enjoyed the game so much, he is my favorite character of all time. Out of dedication to the character, I picked the Blue Blur. :sonic:

-Where did your name come from?

That's a darn good question. I just... picked this name out of randomness. That and I was kind of an arrogant idiot back then. And this was my first forum and all, so I didn't know the rules of the internetz. :laugh:

So I made this generic name... Now people opt to call me Speed. Speed is my tag... I just made that my tag out of irony yada yada Sonic Speed, you get the idea. :razz:

-Would you care if Brawl was delayed a few more months to allow Sakurai to fix up Sonic?

I honestly wouldnt care. They could have done so much more to make Sonic better, and iIwould have thunk it would have been well worth the wait. In the meantime, I'd be playing Sawnik games :3

-If you were part of the team creating Brawl, what modification would you do to Sonic and to the other characters? Who would you add into Brawl and who would you remove from Brawl?

I'd make Sonic's fsmash faster and make his dash faster too. I'd also make bair stronger... ridiculous that he has no killing power. :(

-Did you have days that you just want to just quit Brawl all together?

Many times. Not placing high, playing bad, sucking, never breaking the top 5... there were times iId want to just give it all up. But I just couldn't. I wanted to be the best as something for once, and I chose to be the best Sonic. I wont stop until I am, no matter how much I want to quit.

-Did you have days that you had no confidence inside of you when you went to the tournament?

There were those times... I wouldnt feel pumped at all. Like, I'd mostly go to a smashfest before a tourney because my crew hosts them, and since they all know my Sonic so well, I'd be getting *****. Not only that, I want to live up to the hype that i get for some reason. I dont' want to let anyone down, and if I feel that I am, there isn't any confidence at all.

-What is your favorite Sonic game both from the old school and new school series?

Dang, this is a tough one. I like all Sonic games... but I liked Sonic 3 & K the best from Old School, and I liked Sonic Adventure from the New School. It's honestly hard to choose from them all, I have so many favorites. :L

-Which Sonic voice actor did you prefer?

Ryan Drummond! :D

-Have you ever tried the Sonic energy drink called “Speed”?

Oh noooo, I never had that. :laugh:

Its a toss-up between Un-Gratify, Live and Learn, and It Doesnt Matter. I just can't choose one, but for the sake of the interview, It Doesnt Matter da bess.

Live and Learn. :O

-If you could be any Sonic character, which Sonic character would you be?

:sonic: Yus. Thats an easy one. :razz:

-Who are your top 3 favorite Sonic characters? Who are you top 3 least favorite Sonic characters?

Does Sonic transformations count? T_T
Top 3
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles

Dislikes
Scourge
Fiona
Chris

-Do you have a Sonic collection?

Yup. I have mah Sonic games all stacked up in a way on my entertainment center. There's an Old School section and a New School section. I have a bunch of Sonic shirts if that counts too. That's pretty much it... until I get more wallets and hats. And Chaos Emeralds. :razz:

-Do you have any Sonic character plushies?

I have one Sonic plush... that's it. :(
Im fine with that though.

-What kind of music are you into?

Trance, Techno, and a little bit of rock. (From sawnik)

-Have you ever heard of an acapella group called Rockapella?

Nope... o_o

-Do you have a hacked Wii?

Yup. I have mah textures... and a Custom Sonic one. Thanks to Kupo for doing it.

-Other than Sonic games, what other series do you like to play?

Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Jak, Tales of, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Twisted Metal, MegaMan Battle Network, and MegaMan Star Force.

-Have you ever been ona Gillig Phantom?

Nope. I never got on something like that.

-What is the transit system name in your hometown?

The Metro...

-If you can have any super powers, what power would you have?

I would want to be fast... and be able to teleport.

-Which Sonic character(s) represent your personality the best?

I'm not sure... I could have Sonic's confidence at times, Tails' timid nature, and just a myriad of things.

-Do you watch Food Network? If so, what is your favorite program?

I looove the Food Network. Iron Chef America is my favorite show. The food on there looks delicious... and the way they prepare it is amazing.

-What is your favorite match up in Brawl? What is your least favorite match up in Brawl?

My favorite match is the Sonic ditto. I like to see the strategies they use and the tricks they have up their sleeves. Its a very fun experience. My least favorite match up is the MK and Tink MU's. It's so gay... MK is MK, and Tink is just ******** good. Then it branches off into other campy gay matchups like Falco, Snake, and Wario and others.

-What other fighting games do you like to play?

I mentioned those up in the other questions. :O

-Have you enter any other tournament besides Brawl?

I never really did... I gotta one time.

-Have you ever heard of a trading card game called “Battle Spirits?”

Never played that one... I never played a trading card game once actually.

-Internet Explorer, FireFox, or Google Chrome. Which web browser do you prefer using?

FireFox. With FireFox, I can use personas. Like this http://getpersonas-cdn.mozilla.net/s...jpg?1279749338

The "It Doesn't Matter" from SA2.

-Which Sonic cartoon series did you like the most?

Espy's gon hate. SatAM.

-What are you top 5 favorite cartoon shows you like to watch?

SatAM, Sonic X, The Old School Sonic shows, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

-Do you read manga and/or watch Anime? If so, what are your top 5?

I never really read any mangas, or watched any Amines like that. If I did, it was just a glimpse of it.

-Have you ever collected bus passes and/or transfer before?

Not exactly...

-Have you ever read any of the Sonic comic book series?

Oh yes. Sonic Select, the Archie Sonic Comics, The Fleetway Super Sonic series, and the Sonic Universe. Basically all of them... it's really entertaining.

-If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I'm... not sure. I think I'd go to where everyone wants to. Japan seems to be an interesting experience.

-If you could modify Green Hill Zone to make it a legal stage, what would you do?

Wedge stole my idea. <_<
I'd make it like Battlefield, just a little larger.

-Chili dogs or Steak?

Ironically, they are both my favorite foods, im not joking. But Steak is too good.

-Do you like A1 Steaksauce?

Oh yes.

-What was your best moment that you had in Brawl?

Going to my first tourney and playing my first pro player, Pierce. It was such a rush...and it was so fun. I did pretty well against him, and got a bair stagespike too. It was awesome. Got 3-stocked next game sadly.

-Do you like to play claw machines when you are in the arcade?

Only if there's Sonic stuff inside of it.

-What is your favorite game to play when you go to an arcade?

Uh... it used to be Sonic the Fighters. But the mall got rid of it. =/
Now its just Tekken 5 DR and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

-Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like French toast?

Yah i liek Waffles! Nah, i dont liek pancakes! Yah i liek french toast!

-Do you think I’m too shy of a person with posting on the Smash boards?

You dont strike me as one... why would ya be? We're all here to help each other out, and we're cool about it. I see no reason why ya would be. O_o

-Do you get annoyed when I post too many questions?

Nope. Its really fun!

-What is your favorite Sonic texture that was made?

Other than my custom one? Super Sonic of course!

-Sonic Riders or Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, which one did you prefer?

Another tough one... Sonic Riders is the one I'd prefer, but I like them both. Sonic Riders is better because you can boost at anytime unlike ZG which require you to use your GP and make you slow down for a minute. Plus, power types weren't overfreakingpowered in Sonic Riders.

-Have you ever been on a public transit system before?

Yeah. I just started to when I started college a few weeks ago. I gotta catch that metro to get to school. :L

-Have you ever played Sonic the Fighters in the arcade?

Yup. Answered that above. Mained only sonic in that too.

-If you had to train a brand new Sonic player, what is the first thing you’ll teach that person?

I'd teach him the basic things like spindash cancelling, ASC, and using his dash appropriately, while telling him Sonic can be played in a lot of ways. Picking their own style of play is key.

-Have ever attended an Anime Convention? If so, did you cosplay?

Not yet. T_T
But im going to Katsukon in February! :D I might just wear my Sonic hat and a Sonic shirt.

-What was your favorite tournament that you ever attended?

My tourney where I got my highest placing at... 5th. It was called UGZ, and its where I beat Chu and Logic. Longest time I stayed in winners bracket too. O_O

Excel's question:

-How does it feel being in a region with a lot of Sonic mains and a random Scourge?

It feels weird... so many of us. Me, Kojin, Shado, Nazo, XLR8, Bio(if he still affiliates himself with Sonic), and Taj who uses Sonic now and then. It's really cool though, because we share many of our tricks and discuss a lot of matchups so it's alot of learning. Only problem is people knowing the Sonic MU. :/

But we're really cool with each other, and its' fun to to talk to them. :)

SoupaSonic's questions:

-Why is Sonic your main?

Played Sonic 1, and basically Sonic was my favorite character. I was hyped when he was announced for Brawl, so... yup. All Sonic.

-In your mind, is Sonic "Top Tier" material?

As of now? No... he has a lot of stuff that can be unearthed though. Alot of stuff that we don't know yet. Endless Possibilties. :)

-What is your favorite thing about Sonic in brawl?

The side taunt. Even though I rarely use it... it's so good. @_@

-What's your favorite thing about Sonic in general?

If it's one thing, it's his determination and unshakable resolve. It's really motivating.

-Is Sonic your favorite video game character?

Of all time.

-Do you have a Secondary? If so who?

Black Sonic is the closest thing I'd get to one. And I barely use him. :3

-Is there a Sonic main that inspires you to keep improving your Sonic? If so, who?

All of you guys do! There's one thing about you all that keeps me going... your determination. I feel that I have to stay up there with you guys. You go out there and do work, and it makes me happy that I play this character. I will continue to improve and keep on improving!

-Did you cry when Ash was turned to stone in the first Pokemon movie? (lol random)

Didn't shed a tear. But I did feel a little sad. :(

-Do you actually like going fast in real life?

Oh yes. *insert Sonic X opening*

-Who'd be your main if Sonic wasn't in Brawl?

I probably wouldn't play this game to this level... and go random most likely, but I'd play Sonic games more lol.

-Would you like to see any Sonic characters in the next smash bros game (if there will be one)? If so, who and why?

Maybe Knuckles and Shadow? Everyone seems to want them in... I don't mind, but Sonic better be in there too.

-Do you think of Sonic in brawl whenever you come across steak?

Of course. Winning Steak baby. <3 KASR

-What would you change about Sonic in Brawl?

I'd make him dash faster... and make Fsmash faster and make bBir stronger.

-What's your favorite sonic game of all time?

Urgh... I like them all a lot. Of all time though? Sonic Unleashed. Eat it Werehog haters.

-Who do you think would win in a fight, Sonic or Knuckles?

:sonic:

-Who's your favorite Brawl player and why?

Hmm... I'd have to say my dad! Espy is my idol. He doesn't afraid of anything. But I really like the Sonic community alot too. <3

KIDGoggles' questions:

Why the hell are you so fking emo? Seriously, I want to know why.

It's not being emo! >_<
Its called an Inferiority Complex. Basically... everyone is better than me in everything and everyway. I'm completely inferior than everyone else. I don't know why iIhave it, but its' just how I am. That's why I dont have any confidence at all, and that's why I dont trash talk, I know I wouldn't be able to back it up anyway. Thats' why I'm so hesitant to help people sometimes. I don't want to make things worse.

"An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way. Such feelings can arise from an imagined or actual inferiority in the afflicted person. It is often unconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme schizotypal behavior, or both. Unlike a normal feeling of inferiority, an inferiority complex is an advanced state of discouragement, often embedding itself into one's lifestyle, and sometimes resulting in a retreat from difficulties. Also, Mental limitations – cause feelings of inferiority when unfavorable comparisons are made with the superior achievements of others, and when satisfactory performance is expected."

I never was good at anything... didn't have anything that stood out from me. School was a drag, all I did was do the work and somehow did good. But anyone could do that. I just went along like that. I didnt really have any talents. So I played games. And still failed at that. But once I heard Sonic was in Brawl, I wanted to be the best at that. If it was one thing, I wanted to be the best at something for once. And I chose this. So KID, it's just how I was made man. I can't really explain it any better than that.

- Also, why dont you play any other characters even in friendlies? Everytime time I ask you about about it, you ignore me and say, "oh but I already told you why." No you didnt you effing liar.

Wowowowo, I ignore you?! :( I dun remember that. Sorry man.
But I just don't. Only Sonic. I dun feel like dabbling in other characters. I understand it might be beneficial and stuff, but I just cant see myself picking someone else. I'd feel weird doing it.

InCom's question:

Where's the best place to get steak?

Outback Steakhouse. :) The best.

Trent's question:

-Do you get tons of hype whenever you fight Boss's Mario in bracket?

We did first time we played in tourney. I won set somehow. We started playing each other more and more in brackets, and since me and Boss are really cool with each other, it's really gay that we have to keep playing each other. It sucks...

-What do you consider Sonic's worst match up?

Everyone who isnt Sonic. :<
Lol his worst is definitely MK. Stupid bat with wings beats every single move we have. Freaking impossible.

-What is your own personal match up?

My worst? Or my favorite? My fav is Sonic dittos because they are the only enjoyable matches in the game to me. Uh... worst is MK cause he gay.

-What do you think, as a player, do you need to improve on?

Not going into autopilot thinking somethings work on every player. And maintaining a good balance between defense and offense. Sometimes I get too defensive and end up getting myself timed out because I choke near the end. :/ Sometimes I get too offensive and we all know what happens when a Sonic gets offensive and isn't doinitrite.

-What is your favorite stage?

Pictochat! :D
ISDR, stage transitions that opens up more ISDR's, the stage kills for you, it's like the stage works with you! Such a good stage for Sonic. <3 GHZ too...

-Why do so many Sonic mains have the Sonic face hat?

I guess thats the most common one. XD
I'm not really sure... but it's cool that we match. We too goodz.

-Are you hype for APEX?

Yep! Im leaving tomorrow morning at 12. Can't wait to see everyone, especially the Sonic mains. And the guests too...

XLR8TION's questions:

-Are getting any new sonic accesories?

Of course! Won't stop for a while. Right now, I'm working on more shirts. Needs some more Old Schewl.

-How's college?

Gay. Barely have anymore time to practice. Those fgts.

-What your favorite food besides possibly steak and or chilli dogs?

Pizza. :D Pepperoni Pizza is soo good.

-How do you think you need to step your game up? Any bad habits?

I need to stop being a scrub. :p
Like I mentioned earlier, I need to stop autopiloting like that and work on smart offense and better defense.

-Have you tried going Japes at a tourney yet?

Never had a chance to. Everytime I asked, "Japes is Banned". Oh well... I'm not sure how good it is for Sonic really.

-What do you think about going aggro with Sonic?

Eh, it works apparently. You have to be super smart with it, and not throw out random attacks hoping they hit. Just like Malcolm says. :L

-Have you been taking care of the chaos emerald you have?

It's right infront of me. :)

-Why is Sonic so hard to win with?

He's a horrid character. No priority (in a sense), no kill moves, you have to be really creative and spot on to make things work, and basically you have to do a lot more to win vs your opponent. Or that's what I think.

-Why do you have self doubt in your abilities with sonic?

Cause I'm bad. I make terrible decisions at times, and I shield camp like an idiot. I know what I'm doing wrong, but I can never fix it, which ultimately leads to me not getting better. :/

-Do you feel that you can beat X? (X dont hurt me plz)

Wuuuuut. Are you serious? O_o
I dont think so...

-Do you feel you should start learning the MUs that you dont know or will you continue to be lucky?

I try to learn MU's... by Wifi if possible or smashfests wise. But I gotta learn how to adapt and not autopilot like an idiot. Until then, I'm getting lucky.

-How do you feel about our region MD/VA?

I really like our region. We have alot of talent, we just gotta step it up more! A lot of cool people here, and I like 'em.

-What does the sonics of MD/VA have to improve on?

I'm not entirely sure. I haven't seen Bio and Kojin play Sonic a lot lately. Nazo is really good, but he has to slow it down a little bit. Going all aggro with Sonic can work, but when it doesnt, you have to go on the defense and rethink your plan. You? You gotta use smart offense. Know when to lay off and wait it out. Shado is rusty lol. But this is all my opinion. I could be wrong. :L

-Why do you hate Amy?

She's a sck troll. Kupo T_T

-Will you have mini sonics(kids) in the future?

Wait wut. I dont know...

-If you have a dog what wil his name be?

I'd name him Muttski. Just like another certain dog. *hint hint*

-If you had a hedgehog what will his name be?

Sonic.

I'm done for now bro

kk thnx :)

Kinzer's questions:

-Speed!

Kinzer!

-How's life?

Life's pretty good right now, minus college being a duck. :O

-What are your goals, for life and in Brawl?

In life... I want to get a job either dealing with Web Game Design or any other game field since my major is flexible and deals with a lot of gaming stuff. And for Brawl, I want to be the Best Sonic main ever. :sonic:

-Do you believe there is still untapped potential in Sonic?

I think it is. Like I said earlier, its a lot that we haven't figured out. We have a lot to figure out, and a lot more to figure out. We have options, we just have to figure it out.

-Do you believe you still have things to work on or have you reached your apex?

I honestly don't want to believe that I am. I want to push myself past the limits. I want to be the best Sonic alive in the whole world, and I want to work hard. I know what to do kinda... I just have to play better.

-I'm pretty sure this may have already been asked in some form or another, but how do you manage to win, let alone play, when you don't seem to have any hope for yourself?

I honestly don't know... I just play. I lose all hope. Its a terrible feeling. I just try to play my best and hope for the best.

-Who do you think is the underdog right now in the Sonic community?

Either Espy or X.

-If Sonic weren't in Brawl, would you still play this game? If yes, what character? Would you have that same dedication with that character as you do Sonic or would anything be different?

I would play this game, but not with the same dedication. I wouldn't even play this game competitively if Sonic wasn't in here.

-Does Sega do what Nintendon't?

Sega Owns. Nintendon't doesn't.

-What's your favorite Sonic game? How about your least favorite?

My Favorite is Sonic Adventure. Can I say Shadow the Hedgehog was my least favorite?

-What about non-Sonic games?

I listed em in Tails' questions. Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Jak, Tales of, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Twisted Metal, MegaMan Battle Network, and MegaMan Star Force.

-i herd ya liek Mudkipz? z'at tru?

Yup. I like Swampert more though. :3

-Have you ever investigated into the Megaman franchise?

A little of MegaMan X, Alot of MegaMan Battle Network, and MegaMan StarForce.

-Is there anywhere you would like to go in the world? Any reason in particular?

Like in Tails' question, I'd like to go to Japan. It seems interesting.

-What do you think when you listen to this song?

O=

-If you were assigned to train a new player to become better with Sonic, how would you go about that?

I'd teach them basic things like ASC, spincancels, and I'd tell them that Sonic can be played any way, so make up your own way of play.

-Do you have anything to say to people who want to become the next best Sonic?

You're not the only one to wanting to be the True Blue Blur! Don't give up!

-What do you believe is Sonic's strongest aspect of gameplay? How about his weakest?

Momentum. I like it when you start getting that flow, the damage just racks up and the opponent is overwhelmed. His weakest? Umm... dang. I'd have to say trying to camp vs a char that is very good at camping. Getting past walls like that are gay.

-Is there anything you don't like about Sonic in Brawl? How about as a character?

Like I said, getting past walls are irritating. As I character? Iono. ._.

-Grills?

Makes tasty fewd?

-Girls?

There's one in particular that I started talking to. She's amazing... she'll be my first girl ever. <3

-If you weren't/aren't playing Brawl, what would/do you do in your spare time?

I'd either read books just for fun, or studeh more. I actually would maybe learn how to draw better too.

-Even if you may come off depressed, so you still try your best to help others as much as you can?

It sucks when one of my friends or someone I care for are feeling down or upset about something. I wanna help in any way I can if i can. It's not fun to see my friends like that.

-How come I like chicken even though I'm the Whitest Hispanic you'll ever meet?

Chicken is gewd.

-Why am I such a racist? Why did I suddenly pick up a habit of calling everybody a "n***a" after having shortly joined the Smashboards Sonic community?

The BlueSteak people have gotten to you! You can still break free loool. Its okay though, it isn't doing any harm. :3

-How often do you eat Steak or chili dogs?

Whenever I can. And that's fairly often.

-How many hot dog wieners do you think you could eat if it were a challenge issued to you?

I'm not sure... I'm not much of a big eater.

-How about how many ounces of Steak? As in how much do you eat normally, and how much could you stuff in your belly?

Dude, I'm not even sure. I just eat til I'm full... I can't give you a real answer.

-Do you credit anybody or any group of people to have helped you get to where you are now? Who are they, and how exactly have they assisted you?

Like I said, all of you guys, plus some other pros. Whether it is Sonic related techs, or stuff to improve of my player skill, you guys all helped.

-Do you think I'm a troll?

Nope. Kinza too good.

-Do you plan on getting an apprentice, if you haven't already done so?

Oh no... no thanks. I'm nawt gewd enough.

-Seems to be a trend among Sonic players to refer to some form of speed. You being the most obvious. Do you believe it's coincidence, or have you used that screen-name into their places besides here? Do you believe it's something else altogether?

Yup... My tag is so... obvious. I think its a coincidence because this was the first forum I ever joined. So... it's kind of a first time thing.

-You're Espy's son. Does that mean you got something going on for the Playboy Bunny girls? If you don't, why are you lying to yourself?

Whoa whoa. Lets get one thing straight... I'm no furreh. That's just daddy's thing. I dun share it.

I think that's it for me. If anything else comes up, I'll put it here or in a new post.

Okkaay. Thanks. :)

Follow-up questions/inquiries:

KIDGoggles:

-Ignoring those thoughts that make you want to kill yourself/cry in a corner/what ever you emo kids do, where would you put yourself on the list of Sonic mains? Honestly speaking, do you think you're better than me?

I'm... not... emo. :(
Uh... I'd probably follow what everyone else said and since they said number 3, I don't know. I'd have to believe them? I don't have it in me to say that I'm better than someone. :/

Trent:

-I've always been curious about people debating the top 5 for Sonics.

Top two being a tie between Espy and X.

3/4 being a tie between Speed and KID.

5th being ??!?!?!?.

Probably ITT but since he quit... it's a tossup now.

KIDGoggles:

could be you Trent...

If you had asked me about a week ago I would have said that 5 spot goes to ITT.

Yup. Its up for grabs. I wanted to do this before Apex because I wasn't sure if I would be able to get near another computer before Monday. Thanks for the questions!

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Here are my questions Speed and of course some of them will be repeats.

-Who help you improve your Sonic to the point where your gamestyle is today?

-What inspire you to main Sonic?

-Where did your name come from?

-Would you care if Brawl was delayed a few more months to allow Sakurai to fix up Sonic?

-If you were part of the team creating Brawl, what modification would you do to Sonic and to the other characters? Who would you add into Brawl and who would you remove from Brawl?

-Did you have days that you just want to just quit Brawl all together?

-Did you have days that you had no confidence inside of you when you went to the tournament?

-What is your favorite Sonic game both from the old school and new school series?

-Which Sonic voice actor did you prefer?

-Have you ever tried the Sonic energy drink called “Speed”?

-If you could be any Sonic character, which Sonic character would you be?

-Who are your top 3 favorite Sonic characters? Who are you top 3 least favorite Sonic characters?

-Do you have a Sonic collection?

-Do you have any Sonic character plushies?

-What kind of music are you into?

-Have you ever heard of an acapella group called Rockapella?

-Do you have a hack Wii?

-Other than Sonic games, what other series do you like to play?

-Have you ever been a Gillig Phantom?

-What is the transit system name in your hometown?

-If you can have any super powers, what power would you have?

-Which Sonic character(s) represent your personality the best?

-Do you watch Food Network? If so, what is your favorite program?

-What is your favorite match up in Brawl? What is your least favorite match up in Brawl?

-What other fighting games do you like to play?

-Have you enter any other tournament besides Brawl?

-Have you ever heard of a trading card game called “Battle Spirits”?

-Internet Explorer, FireFox, or Google Chrome. Which web browser do you prefer using?

-Which Sonic cartoon series did you like the most?

-What are you top 5 favorite cartoon shows you like to watch?

-Do you read manga and/or watch Anime? If so, what are your top 5?

-Have you ever collected bus passes and/or transfer before?

-Have you ever read any of the Sonic comic book series?

-If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

-If you could modify Green Hill Zone to make it a legal stage, what would you do?

-Chili dogs or Steak?

-Do you like A1 Steaksauce?

-What was your best moment that you had in Brawl?

-Do you like to play claw machines when you are in the arcade?

-What is your favorite game to play when you go to an arcade?

-Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like French toast?

-Do you think I’m too shy of a person with posting on the Smash boards?

-Do you get annoyed when I post too many questions?

-What is your favorite Sonic texture that was made?

-Sonic Riders or Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, which one did you prefer?

-Have you ever been on a public transit system before?

-Have you ever played Sonic the Fighters in the arcade?

-If you had to train a brand new Sonic player, what is the first thing you’ll teach that person?

-Have ever attended an Anime Convention? If so, did you cosplay?

-What was your favorite tournament that you ever attended?

Okay, I think that should be enough questions. If I think of any more I’ll edit the post. Also if I accidently repeated some questions in the same post, I do apologize. I pre-made your question in advance.

Top Bottom