• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hi Pikachu mains! Just stopped by to tell you that you play an incredibly fun character!!
Yep. Pika ftw, never changed mains in my life and I don't intend to! Even if my Brawl pika is sub par. It's all for the fun. And Pika is hella fun. QAC all day XP

Why the heck would my dad pop up...?

Random dreams of not knowong someone and still dreaming about them... Creepy..
Those happen, I've had one. They're awesome. XD

GUYS!

AMMY!

In MvC3!!

So hard right now. So very hard.

http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=79153|0

<333~
AMMY!!!!!!

Omg Ammy. I never knew or cared that game existed until 1 minute ago. I'm stalking this game now.

@ Stealth- You cannot hide. You can never hide.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
ZeroChu

It's been a while, and I've been looking forward to the day that I could turn my concept art for my own personal Pikachu into an actual texture...

Well, it's finally finished! ZeroChu!

I have to say, I love the way he turned out!

Because BandaChu is my favorite regular Pika costume, I also made a version with a headband.

Like it? Here is the download link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10755&Moderated=All

Enjoy my Pikachu! =3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Where's KaySLo?

She needs to celebrate with us Okami fans. :<

@Gnes: You're just mad Diddy Kong's not in MvC3.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
also omg I went outside this morning. I need some sort of medal or something!
(It's sorta pathetic how happy I am just from enjoying REAL LIVE SUNLIGHT)
At least 10-15 minutes of sunlight a day is good for you! =D Boosts mood & health, keep doing it!

/science major

GUYS!

AMMY!

In MvC3!!

So hard right now. So very hard.

http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=79153|0

<333~
Ohhhh my god, I cannot wait for this. <33333333333 Dropping Brawl, picking up MvC3.

She's prob gonna suck tho lol.

Cute~! Tytyty.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
@Zolga: Awesome! You must have a tan and maybe some pictures!?
I'm dark as hell. I have 498 pictures ._.
I'll get some good ones from Facebook and post them here.

I SAW A JAMAICAN PIKACHU PLUSHIE.
I didn't have money on me and we couldn't go back to that store again though. fuuuuuuuuu-

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I make it a once-a-day thing. I figured since my Pika got serious I need a serious texture for my personal use. I have a few others like it for other characters:
R.O.B.

DDD

MK

You get the point. I've made quite a few textures at this point, but just recently started making new ones that were more personalized rather than relating to specific characters like I used to (I figure, let the Model hackers handle that now)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wow katakiri the whole bangs adornment you added just wow, it really makes it perfect.

thanks for working with me on making these! ill try to get a vaporeon to u asap. any ssuggestions for what u wld like me to color on the vap? i cant really do the mane since its a vert hack and wld prob just **** with the colors if i did.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
lol That's what I aim for.

I can do the mane and head fins. Just do the pattern on it's back and the eyes and stuff like that.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
MatrixChu

Two textures in one day? You betchya.

After doing a little poking around, I found a .pcs called "Convexity Kirby" I wondered how it would look on Pikachu, and the idea popped into my head to make a Matrix themed Pikachu! I love the result. As you can see, the texture isn't really fixed on him to one place, it moves around his body because it's a reflective texture.

He's still the little adorable rat that we all know and love, he's just had an attitude change. You can still see him under the matrix if you look close enough...

Download Link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10756&Moderated=All
Your in The Matrix, Pikachu.

Roller

Smash Legend
Can not WAIT for vaporeon. geeze, over the past like.. 2 weeks? I've had such a hard time choosing which pikas to use..

Keep it up you guys!

And Inferno, that DDD looks sick.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol That's what I aim for.

I can do the mane and head fins. Just do the pattern on it's back and the eyes and stuff like that.
i have to do some yardowrk today at 7, i get off work at 5:30, and i still need to keep my tech skill up so i need to practice a bit lol. but ill put some ime today into making vap

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
All that matters is that you still look young.
Reverse Aseop get@me.

GODDANGIIT EPHY OMG

edits: Oh yeah! Would someone mind pranking me,please? Pink and Edgeworth go well together.
♥

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I have two pranks I haven't used yet but I don't know how to prank people. I'd prank your Wisbiscuit but I don't know how?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
You send a pm to mighty Queen Killjoy and state that you'd like to prank whoever.Thank you ♥

I would so main Phoenix/Ammy. It's kinda sad that I fell into pw fandom so quickly.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Terios: It is! I haven't even beat the second game yet but I'm already hording music icons and fanart/fanfiction.

Also guys: Meet my friend cinnamon lollipop!

This is the best piece of candy I've had in a long time omg. It's burning my mouth ♥ and split lip ♥
It's pretty heavy too.
Lol I just noticed all the random crap you can make out on my desk/screen.

I swear I need to find who made these lollis and buy a carton. This is the last random thing I post today, I swear.

Top Bottom