• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOMB 4 - Full Results Posted 11/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Wow, I'm not the only one that thinks Ken can be a bit of a prick?

Color me surprised.

-Syn
(can't wait to meet him in real life. think he'll let me hug him?)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Shout outzzzzz

Azen: Good ****z! H2yl reppinz yo

Chillin: Get the *** outta herez! Our 50/50 ****z too ***** close wtf iz dat? hahah. Not even Cunning did dat good

Anden: Aite u can quit smash, but don't quit sumthin wen we got sumthin in commonz, if u noe wat i mean ^_~ hehehehz. Thx 4 the pack yo!

Mild: U fuker, where the hellz were u?

-----
Wes: ***** by wife again wtf??

Dire: How about we put sum money on the line nex time, if u reallyz want dat title LOLZ. Nah dude, ur G&W iz sick, gotta love the dittoez we had haha. Mad cool too, till nex time ~

Mike G: Yayuhzzzz like mi new IC tactix? hehehhez

Comp: *****. Wtf at 100$ money match? U tryna b broke or sum ****?? Im fukinz chu datz. Nex time lez do it if u still got the ballz.

Killa Or: Tryna hide 4rm mi money matchez?? hahah. Come on, if u can take me on TV, u canz take me on ne wherez

Dave: dis guy tryna play me after im exhausted 4rm the tournament. Nex time. Btw, u never brought up snap pop to me wtf? Ok *****.

----

Dope: Probation sux ballz

Snap pop: Cool havin u guyz stayin at mi house, u guyz enjoy ur stay? haha

Anuj: traitor

Watty: wierd hat dude!

Timmy: THX YO!!!!! Recognize ur name, itz timmy

Jimmy: THX ALSO! Mangz u and timmy made mi day on saturday hehehhez

Vidjo: WTF random azz comin outta no where, then gettinz FIRST in teamz hahah.

Mewtwoking: Ur good in teamz, but your horrible at lyfe. Dissed by hiz own father wow, never seen dat before.

m2kDad: Thx 4 the jackz heheheh

rest of u guyz... good ****z, but ur not worth mi time, becuz im ***** chudatz

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I second Azen's request for Bomb 5. This one was too good to be the last. We should DEFINITELY have another Bomb. I will help out in whatever ways possible to make another Bomb possible...

by the way, who has MKDS? let's play

snap pop

Smash Journeyman
It’s ok timmy, at least he didn’t call you ashley >_>

the shouts...

wes- <3, thank you for the gifts.... but that doesn’t mean you can just steal my controller! Your black *** better win now...

dave- baby... cmon b. Gooood stuff in teams with dire though, that **** was fun to watch.

mike g- I told you you’re still the best, one of these days we WILL team and **** people up. great to see you, next time we gotta chill more though =(

chris- yo, I’m glad you knew how to get back from mcdonalds. Stylish as ever, but ****, I don’t think I “heard” you once... something must have been wrong with you =P

ron- good to see you again, in a nonsexual way. Haha, that crown looks the best on you by far, think it’s time you go win yourself a gauntlet and keep it that way.

blaine- just like mike said, cool as hell. Good times talking outside, can’t wait to see the pics you got.

dire- crrraaazzzy g&w, that was some seriously good **** in teams. You should travel more so everyone can be exposed to the madness.

comp- did I hear someone request a bong? INSANE... you had me in tears.

~

kern- tooo cool, you and jimmy are the ****. Thanks for not killing us all when that deer decided it had had enough of this world, that was... something. Also, it was fun hanging at your place, I wish we’d played more earlier on in the weekend, but I’ll see you again for sure =)

jimmy- thanks for driving so much of the way back, and for temporarily giving me your soul and all that. you better be around next time I’m in ohio.

dope- clink clink... roadtrips are scary. It was a blast traveling, too much fun at chu’s, and yes, teams are soooo ours next time.

chu- the MAN, congrats on the tourney, but maadddd props on the housing. Don’t think I’ve ever had that much fun before/after the actual tournament; seriously good times ^^. Thanks for everything, even if you are the worst shining armor in all history- hilarious **** yo.

neo- you know you want to speak to me, no sense fighting it

samusexplorer- work that pink

pc- yeah, it was cool actually getting to talk to you some this time... thanks for taking up dave’s attention with your fly <3. we gotta hang out more and actually get some matches in next tournament

azen- don’t care who you are- you were dead. you better bring it from now on ^_^

watty and mathos- thanks for the money, you guys are funny as hell.

rest of the midwest- see you at mlg chicago, ash and me will probably be bumming off the columbus people sometime in the near future as well- we gotta play more.

deer- get the *** outta here! you mother****er.... I gotta pay for that ****.

semi- deeaaammm truck, deeeeaaaaammmm >_<

Thanks to everyone who helped out with rides/housing, and to all the dudes who ran this thing. Almost ran it too well actually, I couldn’t believe how fast it was over. Everyone else- too many people I wish I coulda talked to for more than like five seconds =(. Stupid ec needs to get around more.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Dreff And Wife

look man since i am a mature human i will except your apology , but liek me and others are saying you better watch whom you make those racial comments to. I dont say any racial comments at all i know my limit i do joke on ppl i dont care if they do it to me which ppl do but the racial jokes arent always good if you dont knwo the person like that, so yeah i will give accept your apology. And as for wife i was not even talking any **** to you b4 the teams match, your boy husband did so i too kit upon myself to talk shti back, lol i didnt jump and scream when i beat yall. I do remember youll jumping up and screaming when yall took me and mike out lol, sad to me i think ppl like you and the newly weds dream of beating me or even Da as a whole since we are the best crew still in my opionion.
yall have not won as many tourneis as a whole group as Da and not even done more as a whoel crew overall as Da. Yeah wife you are BETTER THEN ME IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THAT I WILL SAY IT WIFE IS BETTER THEN ME. just like i was once better then you and now your better than me the tables will turn and stay that way but i am not going to say nothing.
MD/VA/DC YALL CAN LAUGH AT DA NOW AND SLEEP BUT THIS LOSING OR DARK CLOUD ON OUR KINGDOM IS GOING TO STOP. WIFE YOU WONT GET NO MORE BS WINS OFF OF ME.

ALSO MIKE WE GO TOT TEAM AGAIN THAT WAS MAD HUSBAND GOT 2 LUCKY SPIKES ON YOU AND WIFE I AM STILL KING ***** I ALWAYS WILL BE.

AND SNAP NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN SIS YOUR DEAD ON THE JOYSTICK THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET IT IS IF YOU BATTLE THE BLACKNESS IN NEW YORK LOL.

AND RICKY I HOPE YOU AND UR GURL MAKE USE OF THAT GIFT I GAVE HER I HOPE IT WAS NOT DISREPECTFUL GIVING HER A GIFT. TOO BAD I COULDNT GIVE YOU LIKE A GIFT CARD TO LIKE OLIVE GARDEN OR SOMETHIGN TO EAT WITH UR GURL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HOT BUT YAH HAVE FUN MAN.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
***** Kadeiv

Where The Hell Did You Come From Man You Have No Say In This At All Your *** Is Grab Lol No Your Role You In Grown Folks Busniess.

Wife

Smash Lord
fair enough, Wes.

and make no mistake, I like DA. We war as crews but as a coast we are still a team so keep playing hard and practicing, if only to get back at me. We'll try and make it to the next gauntlet.

M

Mew2King's Dad

Is Wes that black guy who kept shouting, then managed to lose to the guy confused about his gender? I can't figure out which is worse.

Fortunetly I don't have to. You both should shut up cause both your crews lost to my son, Mew2King, in teams. Yea, my son, the one who doesn't shout, doesnt talk, doesn't open his mouth, doesn't roam in the sunlight, and doesn't talk to girls. At least he's got his gender straight though.

He want's to go to Gauntlet now. God I hate drivin his *** around. If only he had reasonable corridination, but nah, the one time I take him drivin he ****s up my fender on a curb. *******.

I love you son.

Kadiev

Smash Ace
DAlegendarysamus said:
Where The Hell Did You Come From Man You Have No Say In This At All Your *** Is Grab Lol No Your Role You In Grown Folks Busniess.

"Grown folks busniess"? I don't think grown ups make excuses when they lose, thats just me though u know. Your a good player though...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooO!!!!!!!

Mew2King's Dad said:
Is Wes that black guy who kept shouting, then managed to lose to the guy confused about his gender? I can't figure out which is worse.
"then managed to lose to the guy confused about his gender?"

OH ****!!!!! GRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEY!!!!!

X Japan

Smash Lord
might as well. . . . .
i had a good time at this until around 11pm, but i won't get into that. just point blank i had fun even though i didn't enter the event. anyway. . . . . .

Mike - good **** on teams and 1v1s. i know that team match with the Weds should have been ya'll win, but its the luck of the Irish BS. what else i can say. It was really great seeing you again after like 10 years. If i was able to get Blu, Chris, and Milt to come it be a reunion. anyway i though about what you said yesterday and someone once said: "To err is human, to forgive is divine.". thats my last word on the issue. I'll talk to you later about the rest.

Snap - it was great to finally meeting you.your DK and Falcon is mad sexy. i will also remember our walk outside as well. . . . . on a serious note yea next time all of us got to chill more than what we did. also thx for the ride to the tourney site and trying to help us with trying to find a ride back to the bus. next time i head over to Wes i'll give him the pics to send to your house. right now my scanner is on the fizts.

Dope - yo you was a kool dude as well. kind of sucks that you be heading to parts unknown(Army), but remember at least 1/2 the **** i was saying to you. you'll be fine. also your Falco is mad crazy and flewed like water. i was upset that you lost to mess, but **** happens and all we can do is cowboy the f**k up. hope to see you before you leave for boot.

Azen - thx for betting my Y.Link's *** and also for housing us. hope you like those Terry Tate vids on your desktop.

Anden - it was really great meeting you finally. ur a$$ is mad funney, but you got to lay off the dip, i don't care if its apple favor you going to lose your mouth. " That match was MADD GAY YO!!"

Neo - as always great seeing you. finally got to see your house. all i can say is . . . . . . . . .

Oro - thx for driving us to Denny's, Azen's, and to the bus station. sorry you got busted on the highway for speeding, but at least you got a warning. if you was in NY and that happen you would have to get out of the car and get down on the floor. MD 5-O is so nice. also sorry about the clown car.

Kaotical - it was great chatin with you for a bit. it was kind of funney at 1st that both of us didn't reconize each for a min. if i don't see you this Gauntlet coming then i'll see about coming to Smash ARCADE in Dec.

Cape - even thou we only talk for like 5 mins or so it was nice seeing you again.

Chillen - yo that jersey got to go man. right now you got me think that your closet is filled with GB, but on a serious note good **** running the tourney and hopefully we see each other again.

Pimp - good **** in SF. kind of was f**in up my shoryuken but no johns it was a good set. next time i'm bringing a arcade stick. f**king XBox are **** for fighters.

Ricky - yea i was at BOMB. i asked you for a match and you was like "ok" then when i try to get a controller from somebody you and your whole group went ninja vanish on me. you probably didn't reconize me since i was wearing a PathMark hat and shaded.

Aho - dude walking around in his peacoat thinking he's a sailor. if you want the whole look get the wool skully and a pipe and you be set. but yo good **** with you and Zang on Teams. i didn't see what went on during your 1v1 but i also say good ****.

now i'm just going to get lazy with these shout-outs since i've been trying to write this for like 20mins now. . . . . . .

Zang, PC, Samus, IRA, Tetra, and BigG - good **** at BOOB and hopefully see you this coming Sat.

good **** too all the ppl invovled with running this tourney, but now i'm tried of writing this. its been 35mins now and i'm going to take a nap. so LATER!!!!!!!!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Well better late than ever for shout outs rught?
anyways i had sgreat fun and the 'Gina Squad will return for another tournament and go even farther than before. Mwahahahahaha!!!!

Shout outs:

Kaotical: i missed my match that i usually get with you every tournament. i even got yo play a match with you at Otakon. but all is well and untill next tournament.

Pimpuigi: thanks for getting Ricky to play a Pichu match. did i win the match i played with you? i guess i didn't but it was fun i want rematch next tourney i see you at.

Wes: thank you? and great match. almost won. i get it next time. and thanks for playing my friend Jen.

Chu Dat: i'm gonna make Ricky to take me over to you housr one day so we can get more matches. untill next time. :link:

Kid who had the DS: sorry that i cant remember you name but thanks for letting me play the Mario 64 DS. i think i might get it now.

that it for now untill i can remember what else i did that day.
Peace-Out :cool:

Dopey

Smash Lord
No Your Role You In Grown Folks Busniess. ~wes

ROFL hhahahaha

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sakura, yea. Rematch next time we see each other for sure.

Say, do you know my friend Gabe, and his wife Kiana? You did look really familiar.

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
DAlegendarysamus said:
MD/VA/DC YALL CAN LAUGH AT DA NOW AND SLEEP BUT THIS LOSING OR DARK CLOUD ON OUR KINGDOM IS GOING TO STOP. WIFE YOU WONT GET NO MORE BS WINS OFF OF ME.

ALSO MIKE WE GO TOT TEAM AGAIN THAT WAS MAD HUSBAND GOT 2 LUCKY SPIKES ON YOU AND WIFE I AM STILL KING ***** I ALWAYS WILL BE.

AND SNAP NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN SIS YOUR DEAD ON THE JOYSTICK THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET IT IS IF YOU BATTLE THE BLACKNESS IN NEW YORK LOL.

AND RICKY I HOPE YOU AND UR GURL MAKE USE OF THAT GIFT I GAVE HER I HOPE IT WAS NOT DISREPECTFUL GIVING HER A GIFT. TOO BAD I COULDNT GIVE YOU LIKE A GIFT CARD TO LIKE OLIVE GARDEN OR SOMETHIGN TO EAT WITH UR GURL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HOT BUT YAH HAVE FUN MAN.
wooah. i like wes' in your face caps lock attitude. theres no need to yell, we're all friends here. :confused: :urg:

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Shoutz0r:
Ummm...

Bob - good match we had, I hate Peaches with all of my life, and you're a good Peach. What is it with Bobs and Peaches? Anyhoo, good match we had dude.

DoubleNDan - I didn't counter pick you. But yeah, sweet match we had. Lots of fun, really close.

Samusexplorer - man you need to calm the **** down bro, you took it so personally after that first match. Haha, double blind man? You could've just ASKED me who I was gonna play. We had some good matches though for sure.

Snap pop - thanks for letting me win those matches, I don't think my feeble little heart or mind could've handled it when you beat me, the crushing force of the defeat could've sent me in a downward spiral leading to my insanity and then later, my demise. Thanks so much for sparing me. :p

Dope - man, I'm gonna miss you dude. Kick some *** and don't become too much of a straight arrow. Man...that just blew my mind. Haha, you drunk *** drinkin during the tournament, but hey, mad props for not smoking dude, you're my hero.

Chu - Dude I hated missing saturday night with you guys, but sometimes, well yeah sometimes stuff sucks. i'll make it up next time. You'll see, it'll be so much fun that like...well yeah, it'll be fun

BIG C - it was sweet teaming with you guys, we're not stupid idiots, **** chillin :p naw but we're the original Drew and Joe, they're all *******s for taking that away from us.

Tink and the rest of indiana - we had some great matches at husbands and in teams and such, I hope to see you guys at the upcoming tournament that we'll be hosting!

Husband - thanks so much for housing, staying at your place with indiana was awesome. It was totally cool to hang with you at your place for so long. I'll never forget staying up all night friday night just sitting in the chair shivering till people got up to go to the tournament. But I have no regrets, it was still awesome, and listening to your stories and stuff about the tourney scene is too good.

Wife - talking with you was sweet too, cause you know so much and you're so **** funny, i'm just so so so sad that you don't go to more tournaments with husband and such. it was awesome of you to take the responsibility of housing so well, you totally got it all taken care of, mad props

Oro - we didn't get to play poker saturday night, but I know, stuff was crazy complicated. I hear you're quite the insomniac too, so mad props there, and mad props for taking care of all of DA and such too. We'll have to play poker some other time. I'll be getting MKDS soon, I'll let you know my friend code and such then.

chillin - you did a great job running this tournament dude, it was awesome for you to add joe and then switch watty and stuff, you're too sweet. man you gave me so much hell, 'stupid idiots,' 'anju,' you just wait, your turn's coming...chillindude829 will feel my wrath. :p

vidjo - yeah wtf it was so suprising to see you there, you crazy *******, nice job ftw

kern and jimmy - team good buds, that's too good rofl, you guys are ghey
mathos and wattyman - also ghey, and watty you're MW despite being useless
drew - gheyer...and a ginger piece of **** too
joe (bushman) - ....you're sweet, unlike the rest of these gay *****

everyone else - if we played/hung out/talked/did anything, it was great, i just didn't mention it. it was a great tournament this weekend and a lot of fun. listen i'm going to be hosting a tournament here in ohio soon, everyone get ready for it, it should be great! :D

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
EVIL_Peach18 said:
"then managed to lose to the guy confused about his gender?"

OH ****!!!!! GRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEY!!!!!
Wow, not cool. Wife is awesome.

Anyways, I ****ed up my knee like 2 days before the tourney and couldnt walk (Muffin can even confirm that, he saw my knee today!). Pretty gay. Sorry for not comin. Hope this isnt the last BOMB. Whatever.

Pretty stooopid.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^_^ thank you bodyguard...and I thought you died on me(WoW).

Come back to USA soon. I miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom