• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I rather work than go to this tournament.
Somehow I don't think it will get a big turnout.
My boy Denti's got this.....
Watch out for ZSS, Tink and Diddy.
Learn from our doubles matches.....banana's hate us o.O

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Make sure you check out all the non-tournament activities at SuperCon 2010

http://www.supercon2k.com/industry.php

It's going to a great weekend like no other gaming con around!! Also, pre-reg closes August 6 so make sure you pre-reg online. You can still signup for all tournaments the day of the event!!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, final call for our ARK II tournament in central AR on July 31st. We have 10-15 players from the DFW area already coming in for SSFIV (among other games) and we'd love to have smash representatives also. We'll have at least 8 different tournament (SSFIV, T6, Brawl, Melee, BlazBlue:CS, TvC, HDR, and a Mystery Game Tournament).

Our last tournament had over 70 players from 5 different states and a total pot value of over $1000! I hope some of you guys feel inclined to come and win some money or just have a good time!

Here's the official link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281258 but if you just post here, I'll read it and reply also. Thanks so much!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Ark II is very short notice....doubt most of us will be going there after going to ALS and the Ok tournament.
Woo I'm excited about this weekend.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Ark II is very short notice....doubt most of us will be going there after going to ALS and the Ok tournament.
Woo I'm excited about this weekend.
Sorry, I gave notice a week or two ago. Guess noone saw it :(

TheWinged

Smash Rookie
So I figured out how to get maximum launch speed in brawl minus. it involves a jigglypuff, a ganondorf, and an unlucky person at 333 percent. Warlock punch jiggly shield and unlucky person, shield explodes, kills ganondorf, jigglypuff, and the unlucky person is launched at upwards of 30,000 feet per second. I was thinking about doing it in teams if there's ever a brawl minus doubles event xD.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Problemo's Smashfest!
Friday, August 6th!
Keep in mind this is not a routine smashfest and it will not happen every week.

2421 Via Palermo, Fort Worth TX
Apartment #1411 (Villa's at Oak Hill Apartments)
Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2421 ...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Directions:
Coming from I-30, head down south on S. Hulen St. until you reach Bridgeview Drive on the left. (it should be just after a little road construction on a bridge). Then turn left at the stop sign and go down the road until you see the apartment gates on the left.

Coming from I-20 or further south, go up North on S. Hulen St. until you pass a Walgreen's on the right. Look for Bridgeview Drive on the right after the 2 consecutive stop lights. Take it, and then turn left at the stop sign and go down the road until you see the apartment gates on the left.

Time:
3pm - ??? (probably late)

Phone number:
YOU WILL NEED THIS TO GET IN!!
817-627-7907

IMPORTANT: HOW TO GET IN
When you get to the apartments, call my number on your phone so that I can come let you in. (If you can piggy back off of someone else getting in when there is no security on duty, you can usually do that and get away with it. SHHHHH!!!)

Parking may be a pain if there is a lot of people. You can only park in unroofed areas.
Ok guys, I'm going to hold another smashfest, but I'm only off on Friday next weekend. Does that work with everyone or do I need to find a way out of working Sunday?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Someone tell problemo that friday is the sixth, or is it on sunday the 8th?

The date is misleading
uhh... oh! Whoops! ^_^ I was choosing between Sunday and Friday, and only changed the weekday instead of changing both the weekday and the date. The official date is: Friday, August 6th

Top Bottom