• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Prodigy just took Vlade to last stock, 149% on Battlefield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTGod

Smash Champion
You blame Frigate for the loss - Luigi's was simply you not having the experience to realise it was good for the opponent (first time with Luigi's legal since you started attending)

Splice

Smash Hero
I used rollout facing the right, and then the platform moved up and I just went through the middle of the two platforms... Pretty sure Summoner didn't get gayed that hard.

But yeah, I don't have much experience on Luigis.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Nah man, Frigate didn't gay Summoner anywhere near as hard as it gayed you...

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
So for anyone who's too lazy.

Brawl Doubles
1: Team Godot (Sam + Ric)
2: HOOOOOAAAAA! (Trav + Pete)
3: Perfect Combination of a Pete's a ****** (Andy + Hater)
4: Team Demons of Exuberance (Mic + Josh)
5: Adventure of the Manly Scoundrel (Jesse + Jordan)

Brawl Singles
1: Sam
2: Alister
3: Ric
4: Hobobloke
5: Prodigy
5: Hater
7: Hoshikage
7: Quetz
9: SummonerAU
9: Hitler's Butler
9: Splice
9: Foshling
13: Prof. Mic
13: Prodigy 2.0
13: Coles

MTGod

Smash Champion
Brawl Minus Doubles:

1: Trav and Mic
2: Prodigy (!!!) and Myself (**** we ***** :p)
3: Kareem and Prodigy 2.0
4: Trill and Quetz

MTGod

Smash Champion
Foiled!!

Anyway, thanks to Mic for hosting the tournament today, and thanks to Kareem for getting us the venue discount so we could try it out... If you weren't here today, we've pretty much concluded that we'll be holding tourneys only at the church from now on, until we can get enough members attending regularly to warrant a better (read: larger, and with no sharing) venue...

Regarding venue for EI3, I propose we have another meeting soon that will CONFIRM a venue (this means it will involve ringing places up for availabilities)... We need to get a venue booked for EI3 before the end of this month, so that we can get a tourney post written up for the OoS attendees ASAP... I still think a Uni gym/rec hall would be the best choice if the price is right... Plus if it's a Uni, they should have their venue available during the Summer break for people to hire out...

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah a gym hall is the best way to go

Having it as close to the city as possible would also be best. Jesse organise a meeting and I'll most likely be there :)

Technodeath

Smash Champion
done ^^ triple shotgun lloyd

Also is everyone free on the 14th of this month ?????
I'll be down in Perth on this weekend. But it's purely to come and see Amy.
and go to her birthday party.

Will be good fun.

and also.. birthday se-hrmmfuufffmrmmrm*ahem*

Otherwise I would've came around and watched. Never seen or played ToS. Would've liked to though.

Hater

Smash Ace
Well unless a few people are busy i plan to try and host a tourney then i will contact the chruch tomorrow/thursday so plz let me know asap if it would inconvience anyone

^^

Also quetz u planning to come to robocop ?

MTGod

Smash Champion
(Hey Buff, the 14th is a Saturday btw, you may not get the Church :p)

Anyway, I'm up for Saturday ToS Shenanigans :D I'm gonna be hell rusty though - haven't played that game for yonks... I'll go Genis :D

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
In ultimate irony i highly doubt i can make it, so much **** going on. Having no net sucks btw, and jesse/trill (mainly jesse cause we suck) we really gotta practice dude :p And on a totally different topic, having a room with 4 tvs (3crts) a computer desk, a 3 seat sofa, a bed and still plenty of room is *****in. Be jealous!

MTGod

Smash Champion
BBCS has destroyed my hope for living after seeing their "basic" combo list for Litchi :( (but heavy lols at their instant death "combo" that Hakumen has :D)

I'll be free ont he 15th :p

@Marty - Tuesday Mornings bro 10-1:30 I'm free, otherwise I should be free most if not every Sunday :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
The Noel nendoroid is being released seperately later, though, says Aksys, so I'm okay with not getting it.

Also Litchi is more technical than Carl.

Hater

Smash Ace
Either squrriel girl or taokaka however every opportunity i get i play cat/half cat human hybrids so i think i might have to play taokaka to honor the late uriko(hope i spelt it right ><) from bloody "make another friggen game" roar

Hater

Smash Ace
Don't hate vlade thats my job !

Who cares if u main the same character i mean whats better than looking at one litchi ;)

Real men main female half human/half feline hybrids !!!

MTGod

Smash Champion
You assume I don't have BBCS Vlade :D??? Wahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaah

(DW, I'm **** :p)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So much rage in the thread. I'm typing this wearing a snorkel so I don't drown in their tears.

Hater

Smash Ace
I can be the troll smashboards deserves. The one it needs right now. So you can hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm your King of *****. A Magnificent Hater. A Troll terrorist

Top Bottom