• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Finally, a place to download custom BRSTMs WITH proper looping! :D

I have created a few of these which I'll upload later. I can't at the moment, since *cough* it's bed time :p.
HCS forums, THAT'S where I've seen you before.

Also, Cyberlink's been away for the past few days, but before he disappeared we were talking about getting people to upload their BRSTMs to my website www.brawlcustommusic.com so everything is more organized.

So, everybody, from now on, upload your music to www.brawlcustommusic.com.
Keep in mind that for a BRSTM to be accepted to the site, it must loop perfectly and smoothly.

Edit: Linkshot, I looped your "Do a Robo Roll!" brstm for you if you don't mind.

Zealous98

Smash Cadet
Also, Cyberlink's been away for the past few days, but before he disappeared we were talking about getting people to upload their BRSTMs to my website www.brawlcustommusic.com so everything is more organized.

So, everybody, from now on, upload your music to www.brawlcustommusic.com.
Keep in mind that for a BRSTM to be accepted to the site, it must loop perfectly and smoothly.
So does this mean an update for this thread is very unlikely?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I must say, the uploading is a heck of a lot fast than Mediafire, moosehunter, and I don't have to wait ages for a BRSTM to download to see if it's OK XD. I'll be uploading all my songs there now.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i want songs from the phoenix wright arc and not ****y remixs except for the pursuit caught remix from the 3rd game

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Some of the songs on the list don't look anything like how they are in-game. Ex: Battlefield. That's not even listed. If it is, it'd be almost impossible to find because it's probably named Brawl theme remix or something. Just having it on the list named "Battlefield" would make it worlds easier. Or maybe I'm just weird. x_x;
In my game, the song "Battlefied" is listed as "Battlefield". I don't get what you mean.

This is listed as "Battlefield" in every normal version of the game. I don't have a clue what you mean by "isn't listed".

Zealous98

Smash Cadet
A few tunes from the Cyberia Mix album, inspired by my re-interest of Serial Experiments Lain. These should go under Anime.

Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi - Antidepressant 044 By Zealous98 - DEMO
Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi - Professed Intentions and Real Intentions By Zealous98 - DEMO
Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi - Psychedelic Farm By Zealous98 - DEMO
Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi - "s"peEd By Zealous98 - DEMO

I also did the rest of the Wreckage album, or at least whatever I felt was worthy.
Yes, that's a DIFFERENT version of Supermoves down there. >_>

Overseer - Basstrap By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Doomsday By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Horndog By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Meteorology By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Slayed By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Stompbox By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Supermoves (Album Version) By Zealous98 - DEMO
Overseer - Velocity Shift By Zealous98 - DEMO

Edit: I has a question.
I use Dantarion's BCSM GUI v1.5 to make my streams. I completed these in all separate sessions (but in one sitting), and when I listened to them on my computer, a couple of the songs' left and right channels became desynced at the loop point, creating a disgusting echo. I redid the messed up ones and it worked fine, but what could have caused that? Was it just a bug in the encoding?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Edit: I has a question.
I use Dantarion's BCSM GUI v1.5 to make my streams. I completed these in all separate sessions (but in one sitting), and when I listened to them on my computer, a couple of the songs' left and right channels became desynced at the loop point, creating a disgusting echo. I redid the messed up ones and it worked fine, but what could have caused that? Was it just a bug in the encoding?
Are you using the in_cube or in_vgmstream winamp plugin?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
In my game, the song "Battlefied" is listed as "Battlefield". I don't get what you mean.

This is listed as "Battlefield" in every normal version of the game. I don't have a clue what you mean by "isn't listed".
Adventure Map Ver 2 (X17) is actually Cruel Brawl
Classic Clear is when the trophy falls, NOT the Game Clear
Alternate Results Screen is Game Clear
R03 IS the Hanenbow beginning chime, and CAN be replaced with a looping song, like every BRSTM.

Anything else you're unsure of, I will try to clarify.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey moosehunter, how come I can't upload anything to brawlcustommusic.com? It keeps saying there was an error processing. (Not very) coincidentially, you uploaded 2 'test' BRSTMS for "Glover" (both 5 seconds long), so maybe you were testing for that reason.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Hey moosehunter, how come I can't upload anything to brawlcustommusic.com? It keeps saying there was an error processing. (Not very) coincidentially, you uploaded 2 'test' BRSTMS for "Glover" (both 5 seconds long), so maybe you were testing for that reason.
Yeah, nobody was uploading anything, so I decided to take the time to update something on the server, however, I screwed up and now I'm trying to fix it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If that's the case, I think I uploaded the same one 3 times <_<. Also, now the site is "taking too long to respond" <_<. Will all this be fixed soon?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Did all the stars on the OP turn into rectangles, or is it just me?

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - War (Boss 6) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - T. Boss (Boss 5) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - System (Menu) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Successor (Title) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Sphagnum (Stage 4 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Slash (Boss 4) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Setouchi (Boss 4) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Saki (Stage 3 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Result (Clear) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Penance (Stage 0 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Morph (Demo) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Kingdom (Stage 3 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Havoc (Stage 6 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Hagane (Boss 9) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Hadal (Stage 2 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Furnace (Boss 1) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Fukuoka (Stage 1 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Forest (Stage 4 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Discipline (EX Boss 1) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Boss G5 (Boss 7) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Boss EX G5 (EX Boss 2) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Blockade (Boss 2) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Blackheart (Last Boss) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Barrage (Boss 3) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Arechi (Stage 3 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Anarchy (Stage 1 BGM) By JoeGrandma - DEMO
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Acclaim (Stage 2 BGM) By Anonymous - DEMO

All ripped straight from the ISO, but I couldn't find any stars... also, they're in reverse alphabetical order, and I don't know how that happened...

Chepe

Smash Lord
Have had these for months but am only now getting around to posting them here. I won't be surprised if others have already uploaded a few of these:

Pokemon Stadium 2 - Gym Leader Battle By Chepe - DEMO
Star Fox - Sector X, Sector Z By Chepe - DEMO
Yoshi's Story - Yo-Yo-Yoshi By Chepe - DEMO
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom - Boss Theme (Yugi) By Chepe - DEMO

And two victory themes:

Super Smash Bros Melee - Ness' Victory By Chepe - DEMO
Wario Land Shake It - Stage Clear By Chepe - DEMO

Some are a little obscure but I think fans will appreciate them. Enjoy!

Top Bottom