• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
1. I'm cool with the $2 RR tourney this weekend. I can only supply 1 Wii set up.

2. <3 Suspect's inb4~

3. ****, Mr. ***. Make me feel all bad and ****. Ocelot is always up for grabs~!

Or you can play Tofer in a Snake ditto for Little Boss! :X

EDIT: WingStop w/Laurel.

inb4 coolstorybro

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
tofer said:
what video game was your childhood based on?
a mix between mario, sonic, pokemon, and final fantasy.

are you really a furry?
no, not really.

if yes, then how long have you known?
you ask that as if people are born furry. Lol. Are they? =o

how often do you practice in brawl?
when the game first came out i'd play wifi pretty much every day. Now, i only really play at tournaments/smashfest or if i get really really bored i'll just play wifi.

was pikachu always your main? Or was it someone else?
i used to main jigglypuff and second pika, but not for very long. I only entered one tournament going all puff. Got 13th/65(?) at one of the final smash tourneys.
paw said:
k primeee, what makes you continue to use pikachu?
cause it's pikachu.

what was your proudest moment in competitive brawl?
making it to grand finals in low tier teams at whobo2. Yeah, my proudest moment didn't even involve pikachu. =/ but it felt great going up against atomsk and ally with a big crowd behind you cheering you on. =)

when will you admit that me and you are besties?
never!

if blue goggles were banned or didnt exist , what color would you use as pika
probably green headband.

will you teach me pika for falco? <3
i'll teach you how to cg, but that's it.
nike said:
what are the major contributions that you've done for the pikachu community?
i've done all the frame data, made a chaingrab list, a tutorial on how to chaingrab, manage the video thread and a bunch of other minor threads and do research on things like pika's ats.

what's the set count between you and espy? And how do you see the rivalry between you two that's been going on for so long?
no idea, probably something like 5-10 espy. I don't really see it as a rivalry. It doesn't really matter to me if i win or lose against espy because i always have fun when i play him, especially the sets we played at last steakfest. When have to play each other in a ooc tourney (which sucks), i always kinda want him to win, because i know he's a better player than me and will do better and make it farther. I care more about sa placing well than my own placing, honestly.
kyro said:
why are you so attached to pika? If you were to main someone else who would it be and why?
i just like him, pika is adorable and bad***. =) i'm not even a really big pokefan, it's really me being a big animal lover. Dunno who else i'd main so i'll just list characters i have fun playing as: Zss, jigglypuff, ness, ganondorf, snake, d3, fox, ike, and pt.
bigboss said:
1. What's your main reason for playing brawl?
i love the smash series.

2. What do you think of the sa smash scene as a community? As in, do you think we're improving, do you think we need improvement, do you like that there are newcomers?
yes, i think a lot of you guys are improving, especially nike, morningstar, castro, and kon. It's always good to see new players. More players equal a better and stronger community and more money for me in tournies. >=)

3. What's your most favorite mu?
uhh, dunno. I guess snake, sonic, d3, dk, mk, and ike.

4. What's your least favorite mu?
diddy, peach, ic, marth, tl, olimar and g&w.

5. What are some things, in general, an individual can do to improve at brawl?
learn more about your character and play a lot.

6. What can our community do to get better?
play a lot more! Go to more tournies! Really just practice a lot.
laurel said:
i have a question: What kind of furry are you?
the not furry kind. I just like cute things. Also, i don't think liking girls like makoto make me a furry.
shun goku satsu said:
kprime, who do (or would you, if you don't) main in ssf4?
i don't really play, but ibuki and cammy.
morningstar said:
my question to prime. Will i ever beat you in a tourney set? Lol
yes, if you believe in yourself, you will win and if i don't use pikachu. =)
! !!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
****it, kprime, i'm part color blind. making me work hard to read.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I had no idea aspirin expired.

@KPrime: Don't argue that Makoto thing with me and Max10n. You will lose.
It auto-makes you a furry, btw.

Also, wow @ the money johns for a TWO DOLLAR mini-event.
WOW.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i have 2 dollars in pennys sitting in my room, no joke

espy did you want to do something about the interview system?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i have 2 dollars in pennys sitting in my room, no joke

espy did you want to do something about the interview system?
Nah. Turns out Nike is on the ball. I will be adding the interview to the front page, though.

Added a small section for the interviews.

Also, Nike, I think you should slow down a bit. Doing interviews too fast doesn't allow for people to think of decent or interesting questions. I couldn't even ask K Prime questions before his section was done.

I say give everyone about 1 Week exactly to post or PM questions. After that, then the interviewee answers them and post everything up in a format similar to K Prime's.

This would help bring deeper, lengthier, and less shallow interviews than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom