• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yoshi was my main for a couple months after my first tournament. I got kinda tired of kirby for a bit and entered two tournaments with him. After realizing it was him, not me that couldn't recover, I went back to kirby. Kept Yoshi as a secondary/LT ever since, though.

Third time in 24 hours I've been combo ninja'd with 3+

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Piufshimon for me? lol
......hmm

Nesbychu sounds like a sugary cake to me.

Hiii fan ♥

M15t3R E

Smash Master
What are we Pikas doing now? Meshing character names like they do in the Dragonball Z anime for fusions?

I'm a Pikarth and a Pikeach, myself.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sigh.

Anyways, Fan, have you been working on any new art stuff? I saw your Lucario hat on my FB news feed a while back..... looked pretty sweet.

EDIT: Snarthchu is my favorite so far btw. =X

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
What else could we be doing, E?
Advancing Pikachu's metagame?
Great idea, let's get started.
Actually, though, has it been lazy around here recently?

Yoshi is a fav secondary for all pika mains lol. Every1 likes a cute dinohorseturtleomgihavenoideawatheis thingy.
Dragon, too. I had no idea before that final smash...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Actually, though, has it been lazy around here recently?
For a character forum to be active, the mod usually has to be extremely proactive in bumping threads, making sure people keep on top of their projects, updating, and keeping everything organized.

Little thing I learned while I had the red name. Without that, subforums tend to get lazy and unproductive unless there happens to be a very dedicated player willing to do the same job.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
well lets start with meteor canceling right cause Pika shouldn't be dying by that since Pika gets out at 29% if he dairs the ground.

next, don't fish for a grab but watch out when he fishes for a grab. If anything take the lasers to be damaged above CG %. I do that with Ike all the time so i don't get CG to combo'd

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Psh.

If he can temporarily turn into a dragon, he's part dragon.

Prime, go be extremely proactive in bumping threads, making sure people keep on top of their projects, updating, and keeping everything organized.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Matrix Thunder

MatrixChu again? No, Matrix Thunder!

This was just my first test on changing the sprite for thunder, so I thought I'd test it with something to compliment something I had already done. I liked the way it turned out!

Here's the interesting thing. Apparently, the image only goes until the end of thunder's hitbox. Look at how close Falco gets to thunder in the above pic.

Just a tad closer and you are shocked!

Just a side note, if you put matrix thunder in your brawl, all of your Pikachu's thunders will become matrix thunder as well.

Download Link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10777&Moderated=All

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
--Short Digression--

So at the pika house, we all came across the topic of the "cute lucario girl player".

I so called, "TRAP!" on day one.

Everyone else, not so convinced until FZ and a couple others "confirmed" at the end of day 2.

Then while I was at the Apex shoutouts, I couldn't help but notice this.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
--Short Digression--

So at the pika house, we all came across the topic of the "cute lucario girl player".

I so called, "TRAP!" on day one.

Everyone else, not so convinced until FZ and a couple others "confirmed" at the end of day 2.

Then while I was at the Apex shoutouts, I couldn't help but notice this.

I was in the same boat as Pika Pika. "That's a cute smasher chick".
But now, my mind feels confused and violated... :'(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I STILL don't understand how the hell you guys confused him for a girl.
Looks nothing like one.

Top Bottom