• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
SYNC/TRO/LEAF

text me so i can have your phone number.

i have more open spots open if people wanna go. just text me!!!!!!!

M.Tro

Smash Rookie
I vote razor as most creative or the most in depth with recent pop culture. When I saw that post I luled so hard I almost cried.

Xyro77

ATTENTION EVERYBODY WHO IS GOING WiTH ME TO QUAKECON!!!

1. Meet at PJ's house friday nite anytime after 7pm or meet at PJs house Saturday morning by 5:45am. I WILL LEAVE AT 6am whether you are there or not.

1a. PJs address:
10105 kempwood
Houston, TX, 77080

He lives in the spring shadow apartments and his phone number is 979-320-4950(save his number AND my number in your phone NOW)

2. Bring a pillow to sit/lay on when you are in the back of my truck. I will put sleeping bags in the back of the truck so it wont be too hard on yo ***.

3. Bring a clean pair of underwear. You never know when you might **** yourself.

4. Bring 15$ for gas. Since venue fee/1vs1 and 2vs2 is free to enter, 15$ for gas wont hurt you. But seriously, my truck will be weighted down so it hurts my gas mileage.

5. We ALL will take turns sitting in the back of the truck so PLEASE plan correctly(hats? sun-block? jackets?)

Sync.

Smash Champion

1. Meet at PJ's house friday nite anytime after 7pm or meet at PJs house Saturday morning by 5:45am. I WILL LEAVE AT 6am whether you are there or not.

1a. PJs address:
10105 kempwood
Houston, TX, 77080

He lives in the spring shadow apartments and his phone number is 979-320-4950(save his number AND my number in your phone NOW)

2. Bring a pillow to sit/lay on when you are in the back of my truck. I will put sleeping bags in the back of the truck so it wont be too hard on yo ***.

3. Bring a clean pair of underwear. You never know when you might **** yourself.

4. Bring 15$ for gas. Since venue fee/1vs1 and 2vs2 is free to enter, 15$ for gas wont hurt you. But seriously, my truck will be weighted down so it hurts my gas mileage.

5. We ALL will take turns sitting in the back of the truck so PLEASE plan correctly(hats? sun-block? jackets?)
Just what I needed! (Luigi voice)

-Ran

Smash Master
Lmao. Just make sure that everyone brings their state-ids. We don't want Razer [or anyone] to get deported. ;v

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Annnnnnnnnnnd, the joke is ruined.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry in advance if this is considered trolling, but I have important news to discuss with you about my upcoming tournament(even though I haven't secured a date yet.) Please read the last post in the tournament thread for details.

Xyro77

1a. PJs address:
10105 kempwood
Houston, TX, 77080

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LISTEN UP!

Jerm isn't riding in my carpool anymore so I have a free spot open. Does anyone from Houston need a ride to Quake Con? It'll be $15 bucks gas, you don't have to ride in the bed of a truck, and we're staying Friday and Saturday night.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And thus, P4's dreams are shattered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom