• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I talked to Kiki about it today. He hopes to have it up within the next few days. He is a busy bee robot.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Hi! I used to play Mafia in person, moved away from my group, and can't find anyone where I moved to, so I thought I'd give online Mafia a try. I've read through a few games, but I haven't actually played online before. So,

/in to small

if I may.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hi! I used to play Mafia in person, moved away from my group, and can't find anyone where I moved to, so I thought I'd give online Mafia a try. I've read through a few games, but I haven't actually played online before. So,

/in to small

if I may.
welcome :]

if you have any questions, feel free to bug Xiivi

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sup duders

i said my upcoming setup was going to be the boondocks, but its not ready, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Mafia is, and its awesome. Its pretty big, but I think its my favorite setup I've ever made, and its been a long, long time (since FF7?) since I've been truly happy with a setup I made.

just thought id update cuz plans have changed

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
not even close to as good as Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Mafia is yet. definitely not ready.

Rajam

Smash Champion
/in to mod large themed game (Hunter X Hunter, 19 players)

I'd like to know if I can mod because I guess I don't have some requirements yet:
- I've played and finished only 1 game (OS' Chrono Trigger). I'm currently playing other three (OS' FF4 in the BBR, Gheb's ToS here in Decisive Games, and Mr. Suave's DotA vs HoN in mafiascum)
- I've modded 4 games (3 succesfully finished, and 1 cancelled because town cheated -there was massive talk outside the game thread-). 1 game created by me although it was a small game (Naruto, 7 players), and OS' FF6+Chrono Trigger, +AlmasterGM's Advance Wars; everyone of those games with previous permission from the mod. I modded all those games in a Chilean forum so they were in spanish.

Xiivi/marshy I'd appreciate to have my setup reviewed. It has various elements that could be considered "distracting" though I like more that kind of setups with crazy mechanics. There are not Vanilla roles.

Thanks in advance.
- Rajam

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol, there are a few games before mine XD

I have FF6 mafia ready for large game (sorry, no BBR members there!), a private large game ready for Dgames/BBR cuz I want to get some BBR players into DGames, and a few small games made but don't know which one I want to use....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So... for my small game...

Do you guys want Villains Mafia or Dr McNinja mafia?

Top Bottom