• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i no i wanted to so bad after apex

but then deep inside i still wanted to win a big tourney so yea ****ing melee

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
yo deathknight. i know those 2 points for marth vs puff is because of me and shoopman.

but ya gotta realize.

im not that scrub u 4 stocked at pakmans house anymore.

this nando fellow

i broke his shield at apex

he was tired tho and i know hes still significantly better than me

but i improved.

<3 nando uchiha

Alukard

Smash Hero
G$ is 100% making it for teams ... i need someone to help me with a ride home ... because g$ is leaving after doubles cuz of work ... and i need a ride back home ... i'm guessing me and jesus do ... so if anyone can help us out that would be greatly appreciated ...

this is assuming prog doesn't make it

Alukard

Smash Hero
peeps with cars step it up please ... mayb u guys can all set up a place to meet up ?!

lets make this a good turnout! ...

wheres my hype list man?!
Slox teezy

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I dont mind meeting up with people either =/ or even a ride home. I think I could manage getting there on my own by train. But I would def need a ride back.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
lolololol

I get depressed knowing I can't even come close to you, Jaden, Aziz.

Seriously, come see me in a math off or something, **** all of you up.
I'll have a math off with you. Unless you're a math/engineer major. I did multivariable calculus, and matrix algebra.
i no i wanted to so bad after apex

but then deep inside i still wanted to win a big tourney so yea ****ing melee
I was supposed to quit after Apex too. But then I lost to a scrub in winners'.

Moneymatch me, Jman.

How did Aziz do?

And can anyone give me a ride to this?

S l o X

Smash Champion
half of ny sucks at being on the boards and posting if they are confirmed or not.

that includes LI. so if your rollin thru in a car with someone and they haven't confirmed, confirm for them. (LI where you at? Animal? honeyb? etc . . .)

wish i could roll thru but family > taking all your money
lazy list
  1. Diakonos
  2. Lambchops
  3. Jman
  4. Alukard
  5. Hax
  6. Teczero
  7. VanZ
  8. Eggm
  9. D1
  10. Swiftbass
  11. Tag$
  12. G$$$$$$$$$
  13. Nando
  14. otg
  15. prog
  16. T. Webb
  17. Niko
  18. crismas
  19. Orphy
  20. Deathknight
  21. Vist
  22. No Cash
  23. Rykard
  24. Sol
  25. Tuna
  26. PC
  27. a special guest
  28. HBK
  29. Laijin
  30. MD
  31. VA
  32. MA

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll have a math off with you. Unless you're a math/engineer major. I did multivariable calculus, and matrix algebra.
I major in Electrical Engineering and I might minor in math rofl.

Multivariable calculus is fun hehe unless you're doing Lagrange constraints then nvm.

I took up to Differential Equations, did Matrix algebra myself (though I hate it) and touched Partial Differential Equations.

Oh and yea.. I should look for a ride huh....?

Yea.. I should, I'll do that. If anyone can give me a ride plz lemme know. I can house you if you need it and I live a little less than an hr from the venue.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yo deathknight. i know those 2 points for marth vs puff is because of me and shoopman.

but ya gotta realize.

im not that scrub u 4 stocked at pakmans house anymore.

this nando fellow

i broke his shield at apex

he was tired tho and i know hes still significantly better than me

but i improved.

<3 nando uchiha
YEp, Kurt deff improved, and so have I. This is srs business.

Alukard

Smash Hero
thank you maxteezy for posting who ur bringing ... its really helpful to the hype list and for people that need rides !!! ... so please if anyone else can step up and help out it will be great !! eggm ... swift?!... i know prog teezy is sick for now but he should be good by friday ***** hope he getting his antioxidants!

good **** slox on the list bro! thanks so much it really does help!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I major in Electrical Engineering and I might minor in math rofl.

Multivariable calculus is fun hehe unless you're doing Lagrange constraints then nvm.

I took up to Differential Equations, did Matrix algebra myself (though I hate it) and touched Partial Differential Equations.
LOL I remember those b4stards. =]

Is it possible to bus to the venue?

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i'm feeling like 75% back to normal today. we'll see how things go. definitely drinking all of the orange juice. all of the orange soda. all of the lemonade. all of the kool aid. all of the sunny delight. all of the purple stuff. all of the vitamin c. all of the potassium. i'm going to be able to smell connecticut from my house *****es.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
i'm feeling like 75% back to normal today. we'll see how things go. definitely drinking all of the orange juice. all of the orange soda. all of the lemonade. all of the kool aid. all of the sunny delight. all of the purple stuff. all of the vitamin c. all of the potassium. i'm going to be able to smell connecticut from my house *****es.
You have house *****es that can smell connecticut? =D prog, pick me! I will give you more pretty Canadian money. Also, I will make you proud.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Rest up Prog, and feel better :)

Maybe we should start a "who needs a ride list" lol.

WAT, I just realized I've been pranked. fjdkajfdkalsjfs HALEY! >_> it's cool I like pink anyway .___.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ffffffffffffffffffffff

I sorta like it...it's pink n' all. I just wanna know who did it :mad:

Seb...

jdsalkjfdlajkds I wonder.
It's better than light green, I tell you. If I were premie I'd stay grey.

Sanu

Smash Champion
so how many people are confirmed for this so far...?

Canada might be interested ;)

Alukard

Smash Hero
need a teammate.. Vanz/Jesus?
vanz said he was teaming with u ... he's calling W's already ... >_<

Well guys ... i was kinda going to save this for no johns itself. I really really really want to get better and play for EC at RoM3 and at GSG2. That being said ... i need u all to play your best and STOP JOHNING. Everyone makes mistakes instead of just blaming everything on it. Lets get better together! =]

I'm kinda fueled to beat mango ... or at least try to. Maybe someone better then me can get fueled by me. But this guy is planning on picking mewtwo because no one is on his level in smash. I agree no one isn't, but dam sounds like no one is fukking close because he can pick **** chars. Lets step it up, I didn't help bring melee back to see our best pick mewtwo GET THAT **** OUTTA HERE!

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO U THINK I AM?!"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
vanz said he was teaming with u ... he's calling W's already ... >_<

Well guys ... i was kinda going to save this for no johns itself. I really really really want to get better and play for EC at RoM3 and at GSG2. That being said ... i need u all to play your best and STOP JOHNING. Everyone makes mistakes instead of just blaming everything on it. Lets get better together! =]

I'm kinda fueled to beat mango ... or at least try to. Maybe someone better then me can get fueled by me. But this guy is planning on picking mewtwo because no one is on his level in smash. I agree no one isn't, but dam sounds like no one is fukking close because he can pick **** chars. Lets step it up, I didn't help bring melee back to see our best pick mewtwo GET THAT **** OUTTA HERE!

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO U THINK I AM?!"
I want to get better myself. I'm not johning at all, I know what I need to do. Well, sometimes I CAN john about not having rides cuz, it's an automatic john. Wah. But yeah, I'm glad I see you trying to improve cuz of mango.... I want to be that good too...

but I wonder how the **** did he get that good than? He doesn't want to LOSE to armada or something, so maybe we ALL gotta get on his level so that he doesn't have an excuse.. he has to play hard...

I'm just a doc tho, but I'm trying to reconstruct my game and see wtf i'm not doing... like I forgot that I use dash attack alot, so I'mma just use dash > duck> whatever. Of course I could just practice pivoting (I was) but I don't know how to just SUMMON A PIVOT with like, nothing to sacrifice.

Top Bottom