• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia SSBM House League - SEPT. 25th - $150 Grntd!

PB&J

Smash Hero
first tourny should have like 20 people..shag said its him and 4 others..and ill talk to rock lee and carson too

D

Deleted member

LOL @ savannah comment. Savannah-ATL distance can go suck a ****. Btw, I can hook you up with smashers from savannah, pm me if you want :D

So how many people is it looking like will be at the first one? (Also, ride anyone? =/)
4God and Micaelis go to Tech, but they're Brawl players and don't come to Melee events, but if you can spark their interest to come then they could give you a ride(if they have cars).

XIF goes to tech I think. Talk to him about rides.

A few people will go out of their way to pick you up as long as you reimburse them with gas money or buy them dinner.

See if you can hold events at GA Tech for Melee and Brawl though. The Great Kazoo was able to a couple of times.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

You can park in the areas marked in light blue (those are the visitor parking spots)

Here is the campus map if you want the whole thing:
http://www.spsu.edu/home/about/documents/SPSUCampusMap_8-5x11.pdf

And same with the parking map
http://www.spsu.edu/parking/ParkingMap-LotClosures.htm

Directions to campus:

From I-75 North, take exit 263 (120 Loop/Southern Polytechnic). Follow the west ramp towards Marietta. Merge onto South Marietta Parkway. Take the East Main Entrance one mile on the left, which leads onto campus.

From I-75 South
, take exit 263 (Southern Polytechnic/120 Loop). Turn right onto South Marietta Parkway. Take the East Main Entrance one mile on the left, which leads onto campus.

From I-85 North, take I-285 West to I-75 North (Chattanooga/Marietta) and follow the directions for I-75 North.

From I-85 South, take I-285 West to I-75 North (Chattanooga/Marietta) and follow directions for I-75 North.

From I-20 East, take I-285 North to I-75 North (Chattanooga/Marietta) and follow directions for I-75 North.

From I-20 West
, take I-75N/I-85N Connector to I-75 North (Chattanooga/Marietta) and follow directions for I-75 North.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
First one's coming up; who plans on winning? ;)

Edit: If we have a gamecube, melee disc, memory card etc... is it needed, or are there enough?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Mike's house seems to be 9 miles from me. Ide like to show up to learn some melee. :)

ohhh F.. brawl monthly is on the same day :(. If people end up going to USGA ill play some melee there.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im def going to awa that one but next week..me and drugged fox are def winning teams, so prepare kids and singles pringles..we will see who wins... win it happens..lol

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Jiggs and Marth vs Fox and whoever the hell I feel like?

It's on. ****'s going down. T minus 5 days.

All items off, Hyrule Temple, 12 stocks each. Get at me

D

Deleted member

FFFFFFff that me and Josh are winning teams. GET AT THE BOYS (who happen to be back in town) :laugh:
I see what you did there and I like it. Your musical selection is impressive.

Thin Lizzy all day

S0FT

Smash Ace
We def. need tvs, melee, and gamecubes!
Sammi ill call you a little later in the week and get things straightened out!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Soundsss good. I can't help with TVs, but I have my GC etc. First event in the GA ssbm league, get hyped!

just1111

Smash Journeyman
im coming with wes............

**** all you new players that think us old-school dont deserve respect..... talk **** IRL

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey man, i posted about it. no one wants to go.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Lol. SleepyK Ga can have tournaments the same day as texas, california, new york, AND florida. NBD

Top Bottom