• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soran

Smash Ace
TROWA BARTON! PROCEED TO THE FRONT! >: (

but shwizeet. I'm all into it then. lolz tho, Dez Moines is heck-a far from where I live.

Fun times last night Yink and Ngamer.

sorry couldn't make it to Perkins last night. did you guys go still? O.o`'`
I don't think Ben wanted to go or som'n. Or just money issue. which he is loaded.... so..

we're talking about teaming? o.o in what?
dubz? mario party dubz? wut!? O.o`'`

Teh Future

Smash Master
who wants to be the 4th person for the mario party 2 mm, currently nappy, DMG, and steeler
wtf how a i not in this already.

So I don't think Metal is coming to this right? Then I haven't heard from Razor(I miss that guy T.T) and Yink who I was originally wanting to team with I guess is teaming with someone else sooooooooo who wants to team o.0
i think metal might be coming...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
ill be there...

i guess i should get my game up then. At Anime Iowa i got handed... twice T-T
Cool stuff, added you to the OP

I'm in.
Yink should be 4th imo
I will if I have time haha, I feel like my hands are going to be full.

I will Mario Party money match anyone! And we should do teams!
I call Yink! ;D
Teams for MP? **** yes! I'm with you man.

So I don't think Metal is coming to this right? Then I haven't heard from Razor(I miss that guy T.T) and Yink who I was originally wanting to team with I guess is teaming with someone else sooooooooo who wants to team o.0
D: I'm sorry!

napZzz

Smash Hero
Psh, no one is gonna be better than me. I bet I can beat you in singles, Oli vs. Snake!
I hate olimar more than I hate falco

thats alot of hate

alright

the main event of this tourney is gonna be the mario party 2 mm between teh future, nappy, DMG, and steeler!!! hype!!!!!

Soran

Smash Ace
ScarletPheonix is the only Ike. Ha-HAH!!!

YOU'Z A LAME MAN! YOU'Z A LAME FO'SHO! xDDD

if we did doubles I think we'd win. xP j/k me ishn't experienced with Team Attack on.

SHIN

SHO

RYU

KENNNNN!

Soran

Smash Ace
you.
will.
own me.

I think. lolz. well in an Ike ditto. I <3 Ike.

But...

Marth iz mah duuuuu~!!! x3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Does anybody know the chu player, Artemis?

who thinks she is good? I talked to her and she says she beat Chibo. I talked to Chibo he says she didn't lolz. So that wasn't a very good clarification of her skill. hmmm. yeah.

I'm still excited!!!! I need to train. I want to make it to Mount Mercy tonight. but dont' know if I can. I'd REALLY like to make it to the Labor Day weekend thing but also don't know if I can do that.

plus more people are trying to make that.

*scrub question*

is Bi-weekly every 2 weeks?
it sounds like 2 times every week xP but I'm just clarifying. My guess it is every 2 weeks. rite? ( :,
I've never played Artemis before in tourney

in fact, I think I've only played her in one friendly and I honestly forget who won. The morning of the last day at Apex 2010 Artemis and Minty were playing some friendlies and I called next trying to play Minty. I think I might have played Artemis in a match first, I forget? I might not even have lol. I might just be thinking I did from memory from watching Minty play her.

But yea we've never played in tourney or anything and I don't think we even said a word to each other. She's mad quiet lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario has a better Jab than Ike.

Because after Wario jabs, he can taunt and run away for 8 minutes.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ikes jab is 3 hits thats more than warios 2 hit jab

I've never played Artemis before in tourney

in fact, I think I've only played her in one friendly and I honestly forget who won. The morning of the last day at Apex 2010 Artemis and Minty were playing some friendlies and I called next trying to play Minty. I think I might have played Artemis in a match first, I forget? I might not even have lol. I might just be thinking I did from memory from watching Minty play her.

But yea we've never played in tourney or anything and I don't think we even said a word to each other. She's mad quiet lol
way to throw out a wasted paragraph nobody cares about over if someone beat you or not in a match or two

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure the wario *** post was a joke.

and Thanks Chibo. She said... she won.. lolz

Friday night on xat you said you won... yeah. eh. I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

she really ISN'T 10.. lolz even SHE lied to me. okay..?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nichole, if Saffy doesn't come, I'll team with you.

~Atomsk
Yeah, sorry. When I asked for a teammate I forgot this was a circuit event, and that I have a teammate for every circuit event already :/

I'm flattered though, and I'm sure we would have taken first. I'm not even going to put an emoticon after that statement CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH!

(Zeton, you ARE coming to this, right?)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I am the worst at finding tournaments, lol. I only just saw this.

I imagine I will be coming with the rest of Missouri if we all make it.
Get yo *** and your crew down here Will, You own me a friendlies match falco and D3 ditto from Jokers man?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, I'll make an attempt to show.

NaPPy, you're full of it. I'll bet you won't even touch Ike in tourney.

One more thing: I noticed that there are some players from Texas who will show up to this, yet they won't even come to Kansas? Lame.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No one from Texas is confirmed 100% for this; I told Yink I would try to attend, and I haven't talked to that many other people about it.

napZzz

Smash Hero
:( but you need to be there for mario party

hey mr. doom....I use ike in low tiers! ;) But playing ike would be a step up from ****ty *** snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom