• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simno

Smash Rookie
RocketTrainer molests small children AND big children. Dude is an equal opportunity molestor.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
OK I seriously need helps.

Just got a brand new laptop (took me through windows 7 setup and everything) but the colors are so messed up. I installed the latest nVidia driver and used the nvidia control panel to calibrate the contrast/gamma/hue/brightness and it helped the problem a lot, but colors still look messed up. Any ideas....

Gea

Smash Master
Are you sure the onboard graphics card doesn't have specific drivers for it? Also, when you say "messed up," what do you mean?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'll try and upload a pic. I downloaded the latest driver for the video card it has (nVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If it came out of the box like that, it sounds like a defect...do other owners of the same model have the same problem? If not, then it could be a driver issue, unless the video card itself isn't Windows 7 compatible...but it sounds like a manufacturer's defect.

Honestly, if you can, just return it for an exchange. Or you have to contact the manufacturer for repairs of nothing else works...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
What laptop is it? Sounds pretty weird, especially coming right from out of the box.
RT is right, it's probably just a defect.

Take it back and get a new one before its too late haha.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ouch, that sucks...good luck with that. :ohwell:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hi my name is Smoom and i need to admit that Xyro has been right about IC's Fusion since day one. I also want to apologize for thinking Xyro was a "crazy" because after today i realize hes really smart and a prophet. I want to be like him when i grow up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Deva; said:
So im really gonna try to make it to HOBO 28. I Think i have just enough cash for a plane ticket. I just wanna check up if your offer is still good for this. It's a lot to ask, I'll need transportation to and from the airport to the venue, not to mention housing and what not. But if we can get this all sorted out i'll book my flight tomorrow. Cant wait too long since prices tend to skyrocket out of the blue the closer it gets to the departure date.

Already responded to him. He hasnt responded to me yet but its safe to say the 2nd best(or best) link is coming to HOBO 28! I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Wow just read the PR thread for the first time in a while. Community is becoming really gay/lame/boring. We need more humble/chill smashers and not pricks that ride their own ***** all day like a hick. Makes me sick.

Simno

Smash Rookie
Say you have something REALLY important for him that will change his world. Then put him on hold. Then come back and hype him up again. Then put him on hold again.

GRAB RELEASE HIM OVER THE PHONE

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Say you have something REALLY important for him that will change his world. Then put him on hold. Then come back and hype him up again. Then put him on hold again.

GRAB RELEASE HIM OVER THE PHONE
Hahaha, this is too good.

heytallman

CTALL
Wow just read the PR thread for the first time in a while. Community is becoming really gay/lame/boring. We need more humble/chill smashers and not pricks that ride their own ***** all day like a hick. Makes me sick.
^This. Just stop giving a ****, it worked for me!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah. More people should be like Fliphop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom