• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
It'll be better to release this before this changes the tier list so that community integration will see how helpful this is. I'll remain skeptic, though.

Ike moving up is the same as just returning closer to his original place, where he kept going down from, so..

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
barely....
Yoshi actually has one of the best ledge-options in the game. Can you think of another character that can jab, d-smash, up-smash, or even f-smash from the ledge while still invincible?

Maybe Yoshi can DR out of shield somehow. :p
*sigh* If only... if only...

...Not that I'd be able to do it anyhow, but still.

No you're not.
Shh. I'm trying to put Yoshi in a good light. D:

lol

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I was wondering what was going on with you on the ledge. @_@

Note to self: Don't be aggressive with Peach on the ledge.

:069:

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Like san said it isn't unreasonable to post this new "discovery" to the community prior to the tier list, after all if its NEW its never been used in a TOURNAMENT and is only THEORY CRAFT until otherwise USED.

so before the BBR jumps a character 10 slots ect please show us this discovery

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
^this

I also like how a smash researcher doesn't know what it is

Darn. DMG has tricked us all into talking for some 5-10 pages on something totally irrelevent.

I say we go back to the name discussion.

justblaze is too long, needs to be blaz.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
It does the same thing it did in melee, It makes all her moves but forward air and back air worse...

Right there. Zelda really doesn't do much besides let Sheik kill earlier...and not get CG'd by Pika...and stand somewhat of a chance against IC's...

.........Hmmm....I need to sit down.

It does the same thing it did in melee, It makes all her moves but forward air and back air worse...
Not to get into opinions much, but I see it as:
Sweetspot Zelda Bair/Fair >Shiek Bair/Fair > Sourspot Zelda Bair/Fair

Also,
|x^2-1| < 3 =
-3 <= (x^2-1) <= 3

And before I forget, Snake is moving down this tier list and someone from A tier is replacing him for 2nd best.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wait, how did you know K Prime? I'm assuming Espy told you?

Yes, it is in fact Shiek. You all know the chain glitch right? Where she can power it up by doing moves in a specific way? Well M2K goofed off with her not too long ago and discovered something a bit similar. If you platform cancel a Bair and buffer certain moves, your attacks gain that damage/knockback/priority until it wears off. For example, say you platform cancel a Bair and buffer an Usmash. Your next few attacks, even if they are small like Jabs or Tilts, will do Usmash damage and knockback.

Not everything is known about the specifics (for example, does it wear off if you clank attacks? How long exactly does it last? What moves work with this? *Dtilt oddly enough doesn't*).

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I would argue that Zelda has a better Down Tilt, Down Smash and Down Aerial as well as a better Forward Smash.

Also Zelda's Down B is better than Sheik's.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
That's....interesting. Yeah, majority of Sheiks did find the Chain Jacket to be useless.

Yay Jason. *claps*

Life

Smash Hero
That's... pretty awesome. itz not sawnik T_T

Of course, more research must be done but that should give Sheik some great kill power I assume? (But of course your opponent will now do anything to stop you from platform canceling Bair so....)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Yes, it is in fact Shiek. You all know the chain glitch right? Where she can power it up by doing moves in a specific way? Well M2K goofed off with her not too long ago and discovered something a bit similar. If you platform cancel a Bair and buffer certain moves, your attacks gain that damage/knockback/priority until it wears off. For example, say you platform cancel a Bair and buffer an Usmash. Your next few attacks, even if they are small like Jabs or Tilts, will do Usmash damage and knockback.

Not everything is known about the specifics (for example, does it wear off if you clank attacks? How long exactly does it last? What moves work with this? *Dtilt oddly enough doesn't*).
thats pretty cool.
does it work on throws? cus if not im just going to molest my shield button whenever this happens.

Also Zelda's Down B is better than Sheik's.
dang, you definitely got me on that one.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I was just guessing. I just think Sheik's underrated. Her ground speed and attacks are ridiculously fast, which makes her an excellent punisher, she can gr to upsmash some characters, and umm... she's got needles... Also, wasn't she high tier on the Japanese tier list?

I forgot all about the chain glitch.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have no idea if it works with throws. That would be ******** if it did LOL.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
but if you could stack on dash attack that would be amazing since all of the characters that she can GR up smash, she can GR DA too, and thats like 15000 times easier.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well ****. I'm interested in the finer details of this tech as well, especially if the usmash knockback can be transferred to throws/needles :o

lol brawl. Too good.

:059:

This could actually be universal it sounds like if it's merely platform canceling. I still feel like your lying too us, but I will hold onto a false hope. I hold onto the false hope that people will stop hating brawl.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@chuee i dont care, either is good enough.

turning dash attack(her easiest to hit with move) into a KO move is enough to move shiek up at least a comple spots. The ease of set up will also be a factor. cus if its less time restrictive to just transform, than thats not going to help at all.

not to mention the fact that in most places, theres only like 3 stages where platform canceling is even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom