• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chatting with the BBR! Today's session cancelled :(

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So, I'm at my school library right now, because I have no internet at home for a week. I DREAD the idea of missing two weeks in a row, but it can't be helped. However, expect this chat to be rescheduled, to compensate.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hey, Pierce.

Since you stated in the OP that you're currently allowing the recommendation of players to the BBR, and the thread for admissions isn't around yet, I wanted to just ask straight out: Can I be in the BBR?

I reread a few other threads residing in the smashboards about the BBR, and I've looked at the content the BR brings out. I'd really love to be apart of that. I'm really into discussing Brawl, strategies, gameplay tips, the metagame in general. I absolutely love Brawl, and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to become apart of something that would help others.

Just tell me what I got to do if I want to be in the BBR.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You gotta drop Wario and Main MK

THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey, Pierce.

Since you stated in the OP that you're currently allowing the recommendation of players to the BBR, and the thread for admissions isn't around yet, I wanted to just ask straight out: Can I be in the BBR?

I reread a few other threads residing in the smashboards about the BBR, and I've looked at the content the BR brings out. I'd really love to be apart of that. I'm really into discussing Brawl, strategies, gameplay tips, the metagame in general. I absolutely love Brawl, and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to become apart of something that would help others.

What this kid said, applys double for me.

I asked about it earlier in this thread....

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
-sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to be doing this-

Seeing how almost the whole front page of tactical brawl threads are about timeouts, stalling, and planking (pplanking), maybe to cut all these guys into one thread would be nice. The OP should be the ideas and opinions of the BBR. I figured since all these topics relate to each other in many ways. For the paste few weeks everyone's been running in circles about the arguments. Maybe this could cut the fighting, and if not, at least it'll be all in one place.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Hey, Pierce.

I will recommend you. Also, I believe applications are coming up soon.

Pierce, you want me to help you with these?
BBR members are welcome to join in on the chat. There will definitely be one this Wednesday, all afternoon as usual, so feel free to hop in on the fun.

What this kid said, applys double for me.

I asked about it earlier in this thread....
Apps are coming out.

-sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to be doing this-

Seeing how almost the whole front page of tactical brawl threads are about timeouts, stalling, and planking (pplanking), maybe to cut all these guys into one thread would be nice. The OP should be the ideas and opinions of the BBR. I figured since all these topics relate to each other in many ways. For the paste few weeks everyone's been running in circles about the arguments. Maybe this could cut the fighting, and if not, at least it'll be all in one place.
When I read through Tactical (sometimes it takes me a while to catch up like now, but I do read almost every post in Tactical) then I'll consider this.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Attention: The Chat will begin in about 10 minutes. I'm already online, but I won't be officially starting for 10 minutes. It will probably run 4 to 6 hours today.

I'd like to stay longer, but I have homework to do :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chat was fun, a lot of BBR members came out today, although not so much of a crowd as I usually have. I suspect that's what I get for being on a two week hiatus.

See you all next Wednesday!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I will be online today, unfortunately for a much shorter while than normal, from 5pm to 8pm EST.

The reason I chose the evening is so that WC players who might want to talk will be able to get out of school and still have some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite a lower attendance than normal, I still had a good time. Thanks to all that came out for tonight's session.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
4rce04, where do you live, and what are your hours? Since I do not have school on Wednesday, I try to make the times as flexible as possible for anyone interested.
I go to school in Kansas City, MO and work from 5-11 on Wednesdays. Last class ends at 2:00. So I don't have much of a grace period then.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I believe that's two hours before me. 2pm for you is 4pm for me I think, so I'll start at 3pm today, and run until 7pm or 8pm EST which should allow you to at least pop sometime during that 3 hour break if you're not busy.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Lurked this a while until a day where I will have time. Given that today I have a midterm and tomorrow is another, I guess I will leave AIM on and talk when I'm procrastinating.

:D <3 Pierce7d

Edit: Oh **** 3 hour difference. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we'll see what comes of it

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
uhhhhh... you aren't on skype pierce......this is the only way I can talk

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think Pierce has to work out a situation with MLG and some rumors going around at the moment.

Probably not this Wednesday, since this situation just started this morning from what I hear.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Instead, you can talk to DMG!

drmarioguydmg ------ Skype

ssbbguy ------- AIM

Disclaimer: You may not entirely get deep intellectual discussion with DMG. I can try to sustain such the best I can, but Im only human.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
SuSa you dirty

lol lets do this

Edit: I AM on skype btw lol. You get to hear my sexy black voice if you hop on there.

Top Bottom